1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

{OLD} Wc3:WoW Discussion

Discussion in 'Warcraft 3: World of Warcraft' started by Craka_J, Jun 26, 2007.

?

What should the Wc3:WoW Team focus on most?

1. Terrain: Landscapes, Cityscapes, making all surroundings as similar to WoW as possible.

20.9%
  2. Characters visuality: Visible equipped weapons and armor, physical features such as beards or hair-s

17.9%
  3. Class balancing: Make all classes as balanced as possible, to make PvP much more competitive.

6.8%
  4. PvE: Quests, Mobs, Instances/Dungeons, etc.

16.3%
  5. The Website: Make the website have a more Warcrafty style, add more information about Wc3:WoW's prog

0.8%
  6. Cool WoW-Like Features: Auction House, Inventory system, Battlegrounds, Talent Tree system, Party/Ra

18.6%
  7. Fix it: Fix as many bugs as humanly possible before proceeding to progress on another part of the pr

6.1%
  8. Beta Teams: Make the Closed Beta team a bit larger. Focus on their suggestions and consider their id

1.5%
  9. Ventrilo/Chatrooming: Get a ventrilo server for fans to get a chance to gather and talk to the Wc3:W

0.9%
  10. Advertisement: Focus strongly on advertising Wc3:WoW on YouTube vidoes, Battle Net, etc. and release

2.7%
  11. PvP: Make Player VS Player/Bot more entertaining, balanced, and skill-based.

7.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kris4o

kris4o

Resources:
    Resources:
    ardent heroes War3wow.What of the mods will be reliased first.
    and are there a new trailer?:confused:

2. BlackPheonix

BlackPheonix

Resources:
    Resources:
    No....Craka MUST think of a mind to make a rpg,while making wowwc3...

3. Don-Para-

Don-Para-

Resources:
    Resources:
    I think it's clear that Ardent Heroes will most likely be released sooner, or at least more work will be done.

Why would a trailer help this project at the moment?

4. Craka_J

Craka_J

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Ardent Heroes isn't really based on the WarCraft universe. It just so happens to use WarCraft III units... and is required to play it. But I think what you're saying is any RPG made for WarCraft III just isn't your cup 'O tea. If that is the case, maybe you could spend more time around mods that aren't RPGs?

A trailer for Wc3:WoW right now probably wouldn't do anything but stir up an overhyped crowd even more. It'd attract more attention, but for now it would be unnecessary attention. Also, the poll was created three years ago. lol

5. Razosh

Razosh

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ok I saw your post on would you play wc3:wow after SC2 and i decided to post it here becouse it was way oftopic on that thread.

But will there be RP boots for wc3:wow? And in that case what will they RP as?

6. BlackPheonix

BlackPheonix

Resources:
    Resources:
    Nevermind....I think i will use more time in map making not forums xD

7. kris4o

kris4o

Resources:
    Resources:
    People staing and talking.Where are you war3wow?Hahahahahahahahahaha

8. BlackPheonix

BlackPheonix

Resources:
    Resources:
    you must have to talk off topic, do you? ;D

9. Raj91

Raj91

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    2 months left before 2011 rolls around and I believe that, and correct me if im wrong, Craka_J said he would release a playable demo for this mod before the end of this year. Im still waiting.

10. Craka_J

Craka_J

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    It's not coming out. Stop waiting. And sarcasm doesn't make it release earlier.

11. ItzaHexGor

ItzaHexGor

Resources:
    Resources:
    </3

Maybe by 2012 then ;)

12. kris4o

kris4o

Resources:
    Resources:
    i t will be this year no 2012.

And if it will be relisaed this year that meens that wee do not need any screnshots
    or Some info for the projekt right craka.

13. Don-Para-

Don-Para-

Resources:
    Resources:
    He said a demo won't be released, and from the quite obvious information, nothing will most likely be released soon.

Just let it go.

14. Craka_J

Craka_J

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I've said it over and over, Ardent Heroes comes first. When Ardent Heroes is finished, then I may get back to Wc3:WoW and try to release something. But for now, it's a dead project and I don't even open it in the Campaign Editor anymore. :p

15. kris4o

kris4o

Resources:
    Resources:
    wooow.ok

16. Miss_Foxy

Miss_Foxy

Resources:
    Resources:
    I wonder if it's possible to have some temporary person to help with the map, like for a the time being so that it isn't completely dead.

17. Razosh

Razosh

Resources:
    Resources:
    As long as he's not as good or beter then Craka I dont think that will ever happen

18. Miss_Foxy

Miss_Foxy

Resources:
    Resources:
    How about his good friend?

19. Craka_J

Craka_J

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    How about someone who is competent with creating maps/mods with the World Editor? Otherwise no. No JASS or no terrain skill is an instant no. It simply cannot be done by just anybody and it certainly cannot be done in GUI. Not fully at least.

20. BlackPheonix

BlackPheonix

Resources:
    Resources:
    How about Vjass? Huh ? xD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.