• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

{OLD} Wc3:WoW Discussion

What should the Wc3:WoW Team focus on most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I'm not sure on how much progress is being made by the coders, so I can't really give you a date.

But I can tell you that Craka is still busy from his internship and his other real life duties. Once he gets the appropriate time he will update you and hopefully give you a full update.

Level 8
Just throwing out some knowledge, never hurts to be corrected, just means there needs to be some change.

Level 8
Just because it is the internet you shouldn't act foolish. You're getting an education, and learning how to type well will help you out in the future. Why not just start now?

The only exception in my books is A: 8 and under, and B: English isn't your primary language.

Anyways, off topic =)

Level 8
I'm not sure what exactly he is meaning, but the gist is, that he thinks it might be open from a post by Craka.

I was told it will be closed, but if he decided to make this beta open, well that would mean good things for this whole thread.

Level 6
Just because it is the internet you shouldn't act foolish. You're getting an education, and learning how to type well will help you out in the future. Why not just start now?

The only exception in my books is A: 8 and under, and B: English isn't your primary language.

Anyways, off topic =)

It's the internet. People are going to talk that way. You can't do anything about it :p.

Yes, off topic. I'm too argumentative. >_>

Level 8
I'd love to see them turn in a paper with that type of writing, the professor will also be amused.

Why not take the extra 10 seconds to fix something, so it is in your mind and you do it without having to think about it? Giving you more down time to go out or play? Instead you most likely have wasted 30 minutes to an hour, on just alone, correcting your mistakes.

Call me old fashioned, but do it right the first time and you don't have to do it a second.

Level 6
I'd love to see them turn in a paper with that type of writing, the professor will also be amused.

Why not take the extra 10 seconds to fix something, so it is in your mind and you do it without having to think about it? Giving you more down time to go out or play? Instead you most likely have wasted 30 minutes to an hour, on just alone, correcting your mistakes.

Call me old fashioned, but do it right the first time and you don't have to do it a second.

Yes, but it's the internet, not school. No professors, no teachers, or whatever. There are way worse things on here than just bad grammar. It's the INTERNET, not language class. Hehe.

Last edited:
Level 8
I can't stand wrong grammar and spelling.

Lol'd, just got to love irony. Anyways, can we call in a mod to give an infraction to Oohforf for "yea but its teh internet ther are ay wors thinsg on hre than jst bad grammer. its teh INTERENT not laenguge class"

Nothing like seeing the future of America, right?

Level 6
Lol'd, just got to love irony. Anyways, can we call in a mod to give an infraction to Oohforf for "yea but its teh internet ther are ay wors thinsg on hre than jst bad grammer. its teh INTERENT not laenguge class"

Nothing like seeing the future of America, right?

Um...I don't really see the point of that...

Sorry for trying to be funny. I won't try it again.

Anyways, yes, we should get back on topic >_>. What were we talking about before we argued?

Level 8
Actually, I guess I shouldn't be funny anymore. My joke wasn't funny =\

Was laughing at the irony of "I can't stand wrong grammar and spelling."

And was joking with the infraction thing.

Level 4
Of course its gonna be finished, duh... as i remeber its gonna be at cristmas or something,
dont remember, dont very need, dont care

Level 4
nope, well i go to sleep always at 11 a.m. i would go at 1 p.m. or later but i need go to sleep + i need go to school :D

I sleep at 9pm, I wake up at 5am. I go to school at 6am, then stay there until 6:30pm since I take the second trip for the school bus. The first trip is really, really packed. Besides, I get to hang out with my friends. Though highschool's demanding a lot of assignments and such, so I rush them from 6:30-9:00. If I can't finish it, I finish the assignments during the 1-hour free time before class starts. I bit off more than I can chew in my extra co-curricular activities, so I'm really tired when I get home. I am also always depressed because of my *love life*...

No, I don't have a girlfriend.

Back to topic:
Craka hasn't been on in a while.

Level 4
okey, okey, couse we dont have anything to do(apcecpt me, i do maps :D) we cant wait anymore, we havet seen cracka for a while you know :D

Level 10
Wooah... Haven´t been here in a while now. Not been playing any WC:3 for quite a few months actually.

So, you probably get this one a lot, but here goes: How´s the project going? :d Meant to be a general question. Are you still in lack of certain artists?

Glad to see that you use my tile for Durotar/Orgrimmar after all! Didn´t expect you would. ^^

If you need some more tiles, terrainers or anything, let me know, maybe I can help you out :)

Level 25
No coders to rely on at the moment and I'm busy focusing on the more lively Ardent Heroes mod project for the time being. I hope to return to Wc3:WoW when AH is at a more stable and playable state, since it is MUCH more likely to be finished that Wc3:WoW.

I heard that someone started a SC2:WoW project for StarCraft 2, but not sure. If so, you may want to watch them just in case if they blow Wc3:WoW out of the water! lol

[edit]
I need everything as far as art goes, so if you can make the tiles, go for it!

Level 24
SC2:wow can imosibly be beter then Wc3:wow couse wc3 you use a warcraft game to make anouther warcraft game while they are using a starcraft game to create a warcraft game.

Status
Not open for further replies.