• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[OFFICIAL] Roleplay Discussion #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skyra replies, "I can sense you trying to be honest." She unsheathed her sword, "I will give you two choices, leave and don't ever come back here, or fight me to reach your goal coming here," she says.

Dyffros nods in anxiety and answers, "We'll leave this (damn) place (or trap)!" However, he stops and thinks for a moment, <But won't Deroc be displeased about this... and I am not a coward, I am a warrior, a brave man.. I am not a pussy... but I cannot risk.. risk being defeated...>

"Wait, I change my idea.. Those of you who are pussies, go back and be turned into eunuchs by the Cakemaster. Stay with me, if you are not going to be eunuchs!"

"Eunuchs?!" A Cake Crusader exclaims with mouth opens like saucer-wide. "O-okay, as you wish, Dyffros..." And an Orc Blademaster replies, "Nah, I won't be so stupid enough to risk my life... and I don't have to worry about my most important organ, better safe than sorry..." All Rocksoul Blademasters fade into thin air and disappear.

"W-what? Damn these sly, cowardice Rocksoul Blademasters! Leave if you want to, cowards!"

=====
The Dark Portal crumples into rubble and an explosion rips a huge hole in Vesfrica where the dark portal stands, rippling out shockwaves which created earthquakes all around the Vestroya (ALL areas) and meteors cover the sky and plunge down onto Vestroya, there are so much meteors that the sky is filled with scarlet red..

A huge earthquake happens at the island where Leo, Deroc and Archimonde Supreme are currently at. The land is shaking so intensely that Deroc feels very dizzy not long after a few seconds and vomits in discomfort. "D-damn.. who caused this.. mo-motherfuckin.. cata--" A meteor hits Deroc, but this time Deroc has defensive measures. It only broke the force shield protecting him. "Whew.. what a close call.."

The cataclysm has caused all of the Sunrock Horde, which is in disarray, to suffer even more heavy damage. The chaos and inner struggles made the situation even worse.

Skyra says, "I hope you won't regret your decision. Since I'm not into battles," she sheaths her sword back, "You can handle him and any of his forces from here, Zayritzk." Skyra leaves the place and Zayritzk takes battle stance.

"Well, I am please to say that you're a fascinating cat. I have been wondering how long it will be to see one cat like you, brave enough to lie before Skyra and she still let you live, you must be interesting," Zayritzk sarcastically talks to Dyffros. He then puts his blade into his right hand (his Grand Release stance) and says, "Let's get rolling, Shine : Thousand Lights!"

The blade glows in amazing lights. Zayritzk then says, "Shoot to Kill, Thousand Lights!" The blade quickly extends and heads toward Dyffros stomach.

Meanwhile, Romagus and Mask looks at Tarnell as Romagus says, "Director, Are you ready? I will teleport us to the location of the hostages."

At the same moment, Skyra returns to Arkeiz as Arkeiz says, "You let Zayritzk do the job?" "Yes, I am not a killer type you know," Skyra says. Arkeiz laughs. Arkeiz then replies, "I must say, you have a kind heart to let him live. I wonder how pitiful his life would end in your frozen lands." "Shut it Arkeiz," Skyra replies in annoyance.

Level 24
@Directive: I'll conquer Hopen's capital, and mine will be done
==========================
*The Federation Force marches towards the capital of Hopen, slowly breaking through the walls*
*Then for hours, it got breached*
*As aircrafts fly from the skies, bombing the defenders*
*Then came out Flamemaster Tanks, setting flame towards the structures and flashing out infantries*
*Then finally came the leaders, leading the attack, they head towards the Palance of Sunshine, to finally take down the nation that invaded them first*

@Edge: Let us divide Hopen!
================================================
Zayritzk then puts his blade into his right hand (his Grand Release stance) and says, "Let's get rolling, Shine : Thousand Lights!"

The blade glows in amazing lights. Zayritzk then says, "Shoot to Kill, Thousand Lights!" The blade quickly extends and heads toward Dyffros stomach. Dyffros jumps away from the extending blade and kicks Zayritzk from behind. Meanwhile, while Zayritzk is focusing on Dyffros, a Cake Crusader attempts to slash Zayritzk in the face.

Meanwhile, Romagus and Mask looks at Tarnell as Romagus says, "Director, Are you ready? I will teleport us to the location of the hostages."

Director Tarnell nods in confidence and shouts, "Yes! And let Franklin the Archdruid and Lamar Davis (he has returned) to come along with us too!"

Pherith Empire has secured control of the northern Hopen, and occupied the northern sector of Turazhor (Hopen capital).

Zayritzk blinks away. He reappears two meters behind Dyffros and claps his hand. "Not bad, I must say you are an improvement, the one I just encounter was a total crap compared to you," he says. Zayritzk then looks at Dyffros and the soldiers and asks them, "Anyone knows how far my Shoot to Kill command extends my blade?"

Romagus chants some words and a portal appears on the grounds as it warps them all. Everyone suddenly reappears at Dyffros location. This action surprises Zayritzk.

"What the? Well, seems we got more cats to play. Now now everyone, anyone knows who far my blade, if released it's powers, extends?" Zayritzk asks everyone present.

Level 9
Leo rummages his backpack and grabbed a gem. He and his other clones channeled and the gem disperses and a portal appears(Leo's Nether Palace on Argul[a Dranei homeland])" Let us make haste.. for the metoers will.."Meteors started striking near the tomb and released infernal flames, "Deroc!! Quick!"Leo and his clones started running into the portal.

Meteors now started hitting Hopen, Strazura, All lands on the north and Arygos)

@Leo: How to stop the cataclysm? Going MLG Mode?
===============
"Oh, okay!" Deroc steps into the portal and vanishes...

Meanwhile, Pherith forces, both in Icyartic and Hopen, are feeling agitated and frustrated by the raining infernal meteors...
"What? Oh no, miscalculation in enemy inability. If it wasn't for Cakemaster Deroc, I would have punished him dearly..." Deldrach complains. "Alright, all forces dodge these damn meteors while shelters are being constructed."

All Pherith units in Hopen and Icyartic begin dodging the raining meteors, and resistant bunkers are being built by Construction Yards.

"What the? Well, seems we got more cats to play. Now now everyone, anyone knows who far my blade, if released it's powers, extends?" Zayritzk asks everyone present.

While Zayritzk is distracted and is asking the question, Dyffros delievers a powerful kick at his back. "To your head!" Dyffros yells in response, insulting Zayritzk. Another cake minion stabs Zayritzk's throat with a pike.

Tarnell is flabbergasted. He couldn't believe what he has seen. Carpeto. "W-what? Homie.. Carpeto?!"

"No, he's not a carpenter. He's Zayritzk." a Cake Crusader replies, while attacking Zayritzk.

"I see. Behold me, the Grove Templar! Justice will be served! In the name of Carl Johnson!!!" Lamar Davis howls a thunderous battle cry. Lamar opens Just Another Templar's Spellbook and weaves his hammer-rifle. The hammer-rifle emits a holy glow, and soon, Zayritzk is hitted by a continuous blast of Holy Light.

"Protectors of the nature, rise again and crush this idiot as you did to the Ball-less Noddies in the ages past!" the Archdruid, Franklin Clinton chants, and sounds a replica of the Horn of Cenarius. Dozens of Bigass Treants appear out of nowhere and encircle Zayritzk. These fatass treants tear Zayritzk like a starving cheetah hunting and eating Kim Jong Un. "Let's see if you are a weakling. Entangling Roots!" Suddenly thick, sticky roots with thorns spawn from the ground and constrict Zayritzk.

Level 9
The Portal leads Deroc and Leos to Leo's nether fortress, it was built of dark iron and steel with green jewels(tiberium) decorating nearby archways. Leo looks around and clicks a buzzer, several servants(peons) entered and humbly bowed" why
. You are back milord.. do tour majesty need refreshments?" Leo sniled"Get some vodka.. we need a celebration.. and.."looks at deroc, "Qant anything?", leo then looks around " wheres Archy?, dont tell me... he..."Leo then spinned around to the confused peon. "Alright Deroc.. order quickly.."

The meteors hits the resistant shelters hard but the meteors were burning with demonic flames that the shelters and the nearby ground lit up with green flames and the green flames started spreading wildly like crazy!!

All Shadowrige forces withdraw from vestrosya(with the prisoners and casualties)back to the nether and await for furthur instructions!

"Orange juice, and chicken pizzas with the finest mozzarella cheese," Deroc replies.

The resistant bunkers are, well, fortified by the finest Alphanite walls and enhanced by powerful magics, therefore the flames won't work, unless their doors are open.

Deldrach initiates a telepathic message to all Pherith cakes, "All Icyartic forces retreat to Chadista. Hopen forces stay here,"

Portals open at Icyartic and all Pherith cakes stepped into the portals, escaping to Chadista. To be exact, the southern continent Sustrox, where the former Illidari Empire's capital Jefore was.

Volkov has seen the cataclysm. He knows that his fellow Magiet comrades must escape Vestroya. "Comrade Azolar, we must flee to somewhere safer! The cataclysm of Vestroya.. is inevitable!"

Level 9
The peon bowed" Ill try.." and exited.Leo pulled 2 super comfy chairs to himself and one for Deroc. "Ah..." stretches on the chair. Leo opened a portal tv that showed the ruins of Hopen and Then switched to the meteors approaching Vangarde. Leo " I bever shouldve opened the damned portal...", leo switches to the lava pitted USmR capital where the metoers started striking the Kremlin and everywhere.

Level 24
*The Federation secured the Palace, and took the southern sector of Turazhor*
*Edward came off the Palace to give its people a message*
Edward: People of Hopen, for you have attack us, this is what we give in return, the Federation will take over the south of Hopen, any dare to fight us back in means of weaponry, shall be executed. Now, rise, the flag of the Federation,
*Hopen's flag was burned down, and raised the Federation's*
*All south of Turazhor, is now under the control of the Federation*
*Marching in the streets of the national road, the Federation have secured all of Hopen's soldiers, taking away their weaponry, and taking them prisoner*
*While at its capital, Federation squadrons fly above, as victory is ensured*

Azolar complies and asks back, "Where shall we pull back?"

To everyone surprise, especially Romagus and Mask, that Zayritzk suddenly unleashes a devastating wave of force out of his body. The aura shatters the roots entangling him in matter of seconds.

Romagus says, "This immense aura..." The aura also shatters the pike impaling him. He then says, "I must say, you cats are bad. I was asking a good question and guess what, I got a massive assault." Then aura then continues to shatter every harmful things that still within his vicinity.

Mask says, "Get ready, he's getting serious."

"Scatter : Thousand Lights!" Zayritzk says and suddenly his blade scatters into ten thousand white petals. "These petals...," Mask thinks and he strucked down by one and feels as if a blade just hit him. "These petals are blades!" Mask shouts and quickly casts Aquaos, causing a massive water pillar below Zayritzk, but blocked by the petals.

OOC: WIP

@Daffa: This post is in accordance to the situation at Hopen. Will reply to you later.
=============================================================================
Deldrach's dark, evil yet very sexy voice is heard once again. "Behold, children of Cakemaster Deroc! Now, North Hopen is under the spirit hand of Deroc. Slay all those cretins who dare to oppose Deroc's will! And burn down every Regime flag you see! Destroy all statues of the demoness!"

All Regime of the Rising Sun flags are burnt in flames of fury, and Pherith flags have risen to take their place, signaling the end of Devil Haruhi's dic(k)tatorship and the beginning of Deroc's wise, glorious leadership in Hopen. All evil, blasphemous statues of Devil Haruhi are demolished utterly and completely, and statues of Deroc made with the finest Alphanites and Gold have risen, inspiring awe and fear to both Federation troops and Deroc's subordinates.

Using his shared bond with Deldrach, Deroc have seen the current situation at Hopen. He is pleased to see the rising of the glorious statues of himself, and the demolishing of the unholy statues of his ex-girlfriend. However, Deroc is not too amused once he saw Federation Force occupying south Hopen.

"Deldrach, keep an eye on the rotten eggs and their friends. And closely monitor their every movement. Understand, my friend?" Deroc instructed Deldrach via telepathy.

"Yes, master!" Deldrach answered sincerely in the positive.

"Also, look for any suitable candidate to be our pupeet. I plan to invade south Hopen without risking my glorious name and others' good impression about me."

"Of course, master."

Meanwhile, Alpha Honey and Alpha Reiko, the two only survivors of Regime elites, sneaked their way out from the Palace of Sunshine.

"Fucking stupid Haru-chan! I was the most devoted one to her, yet she treat me like garbage and betrayed us all! I am not a fucking bootlicker dammit!" Alpha Honey yells in anger, and points middle-finger at the skies.

"Don't worry. That bitch has lost our trust and support. If she got into trouble, we won't help her anymore!"

"That stupid raccoon dog will meet her worst end!"

"Shhh! These rotten eggs will hear us!" Alpha Reiko whispers softly, fearing that the Federation troops overhear them.

"Okay, okay..."

Volkov: "Remember our control over the Laphux Island and Pyokcha at Planet Chadista? It's safe there."

To everyone's surprise Zayritzk suddenly unleashes a devastating wave of force out of his body. The aura shatters the roots entangling him in matter of seconds.

"What the... fuck!?" Franklin exclaimed as he sees his spell is broken by Zayritzk.

Mask says, "Get ready, he's getting serious."

"Scatter : Thousand Lights!" Zayritzk says and suddenly his blade scatters into ten thousand white petals. "Oh shit!" Dyffros shouts. "These petals are blades!" Mask shouts and quickly casts Aquaos, causing a massive water pillar below Zayritzk, but blocked by the petals. "What!? B-blades?! Are you fucking serious?" Dyffros doges the incoming pedals, and throws a grenade at Zayritzk's face.

@Directive : I hate being the jerk here, but I see that lately your posts a bit offensive in term of (cough) (cough). It's just that...
============
Zayritzk says, "Your analysis are good, Mask." He blinks and reappears three meters away, causing the attack from Dyffros to miss.

Mask summons a blade to his hand. "Heaven Blade, huh?" Zayritzk asks Mask. "No, I analyzed your techniques and figures how to create a good technique of my own. I'm sure it's not a match, but you will be surprised how well I can fare," Mask replies, as the new blade scatters into thousand small fragments of darkness. The darkness petals clashes with the light petals.

Romagus says, "I can't believe it, he actually has such amazing prowess. I guess it's time for-" suddenly a petal hits him from behind and it turns into an actual blade. The blade pierces Romagus by the chest. "What the..." Romagus coughs blood.

Mask thinks, "Damn, if only Archimonde Supreme or his allies are here... Edge... Daffa..." And suddenly impaled by Zayritzk from behind. "You let your guard down," Zayritzk claims. The dark petals withers one by one before Zayritzk's white petals.

@Directive : Thank you :)
========================
Mask replies, "I intentionally let my guard down." "Really? I find that intriguing," Zayritzk replies. "Yes, I truly did it," Mask replies, as a blade appears on his right hand and stabs Zayritzk. "Now, attack him!" Mask shouts as he grabs Zayritzk's left hand with his left hand, causing all the petals to paralyze and become static.

Romagus sees the action. "But you will get harmed in the way!" Romagus proclaims. "No! Just do it now!" Mask replies. Romagus quickly puts a hand insignia forming a X and whispers ; "broken links and chains, broke the limitation of powers!" Suddenly, everyone in vicinity, excluding Zayritzk is filled with powers. "Attack now!" Romagus says as he keep channeling the spell.

Zayritzk thinks, "These cats are more annoying than the last one."

Level 9
The peons entered with several boxes of pizza and orange juice along with rum on the table and leaves. Leo sighed and switched to the next scene on the portal showing the Regime Palace, ravaged and shadowy figures seems to be talking(Regime champions), Leo zooomed in and asked Deroc" Do you know.", looks closely" these succubuses?"

"Yes!" Dyffros dashes towards Zayritzk and yells, "Gomu Gomu no... Gatling!" Dyffros releases a blurry, rapid barrage of strong punches towards Zayrtizk that creates the illusion of him having multiple arms. However he does not actually grow more arms so he can still be stopped by an opponent fast enough.

Lamar Davis sits down and chants some holy words. "Let the holy light judge Zayritzk and punish him in the name of Carl Johnson! May Sean Johnson bless us!" Suddenly several barrages of holy hammers hit Zayritzk and pulverize him. Upon impact each holy hammer will release an eye-blinding, very bright holy explosion, but only Zayritzk will be blinded.

Franklin Clinton morphs into a bear, and roars, increasing morale for all others. Bear Franklin hops towards Zayritzk and slash him with his sharp claws.

"Succubuses? First, they are not succubi, they are just some gifted extraordinary humans. And the blonde-haired one is a loli-shota, but he just look like a girl." Deroc stops and take a sip of orange juice, then continues:

"The loli-shota is Alpha Mitsukuni Haninozuka," Deroc points to the short, cute dwarf in blonde hair. "or Alpha Honey. Never underestimate him though, he's actually an expert in martial arts and physical combat. Alpha Honey is also a natural scientist and know well about Hopen. He's very angry about Devil Haruhi's betrayal, and I will take the opportunity to recruit him in my ranks. A fiercely loyal person, he is the best candidate to become the governor of North Hopen, and he can be an elite scientist of Pherith."

"The dark-haired one is a girl, and a pro in black magics. She will prove to be very helpful to me, and with her, we can further develop our black magics to its maximum potential. Being a former close student and handmaiden to Devil Haruhi, she knows well about Devil Haruhi's secrets and perhaps some ancient, long-forgotten ancient demonic magics,"

Level 24
@Leo: Oh there was?, I didn't really notice,
==========
*Victory was ensured in Hopen, now the Federation sets there eyes on the natural...or something else, that is causing the disruption of the world*
*Days have passed, the leaders returned to Vangarde*
*The meteor that hit the city was a little devastating, but rebuilding have been set*

*From the new Federation headquarters, which is at the Airfleet flying from the skies of the Summer Isle*
Gregory: So, now that we have secured Hopen, what else of a news is there?
Edward: A meteor that hit and destroyed quarter of the 3rd Sector of Vangarde, that doesn't make any sense,
Edmund: It seems the vortex from the west sea have stop expanding, still, it continues to absorb any ships in vicinity
Edward: Hmm... what else?
Gregory: This just in, Grand Marshall Grenn reports of tsunami's on north of Icyartic
Edward: Where the hell are all these coming from?
*Then came out of the door*
*Was Baron*
Baron: I found out these sort of things, apparently, its called the Cataclysm, or, in ours, the Shattering
Edward: Impossible, it can't be the end of the world... yet...
Baron: Its not yet complete though

Level 9
Leo smiled" Intresting.... and i have heard of some guy named Regime Goel or something... Goel used to be a close friend of mine at childhood.. wonder where is he now at this time...", Leo took a sip of vodka and continued " and that dark-haired one... you tell me she knows much about Haruhi?.. and...Haruhi is on planet 56, citadel right now... not enchained but kept a n eye on... the portal took her there.. she is still being treated like a noble anyways.. in case she rampages..."

Thanks to the chain barrage of attacks, Zayritzk can't resist any of it and have to suffer damage severely. The worst part is that he has his entire body weakened and unable to move efficiently. The effect is too powerful that he comes into a paralysis level state. In addition, his sight are blurred severely.

Suddenly, he speaks, "Dance of Eternal Zero Puppet." And he becomes unparalyzed and slashed Mask in half, seemingly killing him. "Enough with this, now it's time to get the cats back to the cage, Grand Release!" A powerful energy surges around him, propelling everyone away by around 1 meter. "Infinite Lights!" He shouts, and suddenly, Romagus left hand is cut in two by the suddenly extending blade.

Before Romagus moves, the blade suddenly retracts, as if it never extends. Romagus, surprised by this asks him, "What was that just now?" "It's my Grand Release. The true form of blade magic that a magician has in their soul. Only the old generation still remembers it well," Zayritzk claims. He then gazes at Dyffros, and Dyffros torso is slashed diagonally from the left to right (but missed the chest part) by the instantly extending blade as it retracts quickly. The same quickly goes to Lamar, Franklin and Tarnell. This quick chain attack surprises Romagus.

"Listen, I will explain it in a simple way. This blade can extends up to 10 kilometers, so you can't think of running away," Zayritzk says. Romagus wonders why Zayritzk would disclose such information, but decided to put it aside and summons Heaven Blade. "Alright Zayritzk, you want to play, I will grant you one!" Romagus proclaims. Zayritzk then says, "As you wish, before you see your dead body of course."

Meanwhile, Vestrope King Daffa is severely injured, and Vestrope Francis is on verge of death against Daffa the Mage. In the other end, thanks to Arkeizar surprise plan to warp all Vestropian Elites into one area, along with Arkeizer, Fallen Mage and himself, Vestrope Raven, Vestrope Antonidas and Vestrope Siegfried are all mortally wounded.

"Shall we kill them all now?" Arkeizer asks Arkeizar. "Yeah, about-" Arkeizar replies but cut short by Vestrope Raven's attack. Her attack causes Arkeizar to get propelled three meters away and hit a pillar, destroying the pillar, and the library that the pillar was attached to. "I will beat all of you!" Vestrope Raven proclaims. Fallen Mage steps in and says, "Then I will deal with you personally, and firstly."

"Mask! And another... stranger! Franklin, heal them! Quick!"

Franklin nods, reverts to human form and channels a rain of soothing natural essences towards Mask and Dyffros (Tranquility).

Dyffros quickly recovers, and cast Advanced Mirror Image, duplicating dozens of solid illusions of Dyffros. All of the 144 Dyffros engage Zayritzk at the same time, and nine Dyffros nearest to Zayritzk performed Burning Bladestorms, slicing Zayritzk like a hot wind. In addition, the wounds are burning with flames of fury.

"Guardians of the Grove, show up, and beat the fuck out of the evil Zayritzk!" Lamar shouts, and five holy angels wielding holy blades appear out of nowhere. "The Judgement towards Zayritzk has come. Prepare to face your end, Devil Carpeto! A, K, A Doctor Carpenter!"

The holy angels start by healing Mask with Holy Beam, proceed by burning Zayritzk with holy flames, then a bloody blade clash with Zayritzk ensues. The holy angels swing their blades like crazy people, spamming thousands of repetitive attack animations within seconds.

Zayritzk blinks away from the attackers and prepares to take his next step. "I like your planning, but you want to suffer and taste the wrath of death? Come on cats, I expect you to value life more than I am," he says.

"Thousand ; Endless Needle," Zayritzk whispers as the blade of his extends and contracts instantly, severely harming the angels that Lamar summons. The attacks are very devastating that it also destroys the barrier they was in. "So, he destroys it?" Arkeiz says.

Romagus then thinks how could possibly that Zayritzk can attack in such an unexpected succession. He knows that there must be a good spot to counter him quickly.

Lamar is shocked. He can't believe what he just saw in his very own eyes. "He... destroyed... the angels?! Along with.. the damn barrier!?" Lamar opens his mouth saucer-wide and stands still like a frozen statue.

Director Tarnell: "Everything has its own weaknesses, including Carpenter. We just haven't found out what's his Achillies' Heel yet."

Dyffros looks enlightened. "Achillies'... Heel? Ah! I have an idea!" Dyffros hurls a grenade at Zayritzk's legs. If Zayritzk jumps, then Dyffros will stabs Zayritzk's heels with his blade.

Level 24
Edward: fath--err Commander Baron,
Baron: ...
Edward: Oh yes, sorry, was caused this
Gregory: Absurd! I've heard of the Shattering, but not like this
Baron: As I said, it ain't complete, just to let you know, I'm investigating this matter, and one thing I need
Edward: What is that?
Baron: Do try stop spying on me
Edward: What are you talking about?
*Baron shows out a damaged spy drone by the size of a bird*
Baron: This...
Edward: ...
Baron: That answer the question
Gregory: Wha--
Edward: Very well, I'll stop, where do you plan to start?
Baron: Classified, as I said, I will do it by my own, see ya later
*Baron heads out*
Edmund: What was that all about
Edward: ...

*Baron rides the Firebird, and heads towards Icyartic, within the area occupied by the Eternal Cakemaster's forces, the Pherith Empire*
*After a day and a half, he arrived*
*He enters the empire's citadel, and asks:*
Baron: I wish to speak with the one whom they call, the Eternal Cakemaster and the leader of the Pherith Empire
*Waiting for Directive's response*

"I guess I gotta make your life a miserable end," Zayritzk says, followed by a whisper, "Grand Release ; Infinite Lights!"

Suddenly, the grenade cuts into half as a powerful aura emits, and an extensively long blade impales Dyffros' body, near his heart. This attack surprises Mask, which quickly summons Heaven Blade and charges despite all his injuries, but his left hand is cut apart by Zayritzk's suddenly extending blade, which continues with a diagonal slash on his body, but didn't cut the rest of his body.

Mask, severely wounded, falls to the ground. He wondered, "When, did, he.... Retracts the blade..."

Romagus notices the quick changes and says, "Be careful! It's not the length we should worry about, don't let he points the tip of his blade heads to you, because-" But Zayritzk cuts his left leg, causing him to scream in pain and falls.

Meanwhile, Arkeiz takes out a remote from his pocket.

Level 24
Baron: I see..., dead end, looks like I'll have to backtrack
*Baron rides back the Firebird, and heads towards Vesfrica, feeling the energy*
*He lands on the central region, from a prairie*
*He starts to investigate, and found a large crater*
Baron: I sense the power in here
*In Baron's mind*
Crimson: Ah yes, power...
Baron: Enough, we are here to investigate
*Then Baron goes into his senses again*
Baron: Wew...

Dyffros collapses onto the ground, let out an ear-shattering shriek of suffering and starts bleeding. "D-damn..."

"Dyffros! Hey! Are you feeling well?" Deldrach's sexy voice asks.

"I... cannot.. bear the.. PAIN! OUCH!!! I can't.."

"Hold on, Dyffros! Franklin, heal him IMMEDIATELY! Quick!"

Without a second thought Franklin releases a surge of soothing healing ray towards Dyffros, as well as Mask and Romagus. Some other VGI druids meanwhile attempt to rejunverate Mask and Romagus. Lamar shouts, "Distract that Carpenter! And avoid the tip of Doctor Carpenter's damn blade!"

Lamar summons 12 lesser angels to divert Zayritzk's attention. The twelve angels released a beam of healing holy energies before heading for a sword clash with Zayritzk.

@Leo : Yes. But there's a way to actually beat him (he's killable). There's a secret weakness I haven't revealed. If one is careful enough, they notice that there's a slip in Zayritzk attack method. A slip that you need to keep your senses on.
===================
Romagus starts to think Zayritzk is impossible to defeat. Suddenly, he noticed something. Whenever Zayritzk attacks, he leaves a small gap of time in between, his attacks are also restricted to one side view, unless he splits the blade into thousand fragments. But then, if he releases the blade, the blade seems to never hit Zayritzk himself, which means there must be a "safe spot" for the technique.

Romagus shouts, "I will not be defeated by you!" And suddenly, he reappears (in actual truth, this is a perception magic, which disconnects one's perception for a short period, causing him as if he instantly moves. The spell afflicts everyone except user in vicinity, but only their perception to user's presence, similarly to an illusion, but weaker) behind Zayritzk, stabbing him. "You figure it out eh, cat?" Zayritzk replies as he holds the blade used by Romagus to stab him.

"I figure it out, your attacks may be fast enough to attack all of us. That is if we come from one side, but if we attack from multiple different level of air and angle. You can't react to all within such a split second," Romagus comments about Zayritzk abilities. "Creepy, this boy is very creepy," Zayritzk thinks. Romagus then comments, "You can't escape, I have you paralyzed."

Zayritzk suddenly notices he can't move his body at all. Not even the slightest finger. He notices that all of his power has been paralyzed. "How?" Zayritzk asks, keeping his calm. "When you hit me earlier, I releases time energies to the blade, and when it retracts to attack others, I unleashes the energy from the blade, effectively halting everyone sense to allow me to attack you," Romagus explains. "There's no way that anyone here can wound me friends in perception, despite they can be wounded. However, special for you, Zayritzk, I turn off your mind perception to a point that your death will be a true torture," Romagus finishes his explanation.

Everyone, except Zayritzk, has their wound healed (actually, it's just that the perception feels there's no wound, those wounds actually still exist). Mask says, "Alright, let's finish this, in one combined attack!"

Mask fires a barrage of Aquaos toward Zayritzk in rapid succession, heavily injuring him. "Finish him!" Mask shouts. (Note ; everyone in the battle can fight effectively as if their body are completely intact and not injured even the slightest, since Romagus affects everyone perception, even a broken body part attack (e.g a hand that is cut earlier) is considered hit)

===================
Full opening, and time to end this battle. The perception effects is temporary, make a wise use out of it.

Dyffros: "Yeah baby! Let's shake it babe!"

While Zayritzk is paralyzed and Lamar's angels are attacking Zayritzk in front, Dyffros rushes and hops towards Zayritzk's back like a cheetah, and stabs Zayritzk at his back, with his blade.

In addition, the perception effects has made Tarnell thinner and more fit (actually it's still perception). Tarnell gains vigor and motivation, and dashes at Zayritzk then rapidly shoots his customized MP-69 at Zayritzk's left.

Franklin morphs into a large wild bear, then jumps towards Zayrtizk, and tear him dearly with his sharp druid claws.

Zayritzk takes severe damage, and almost died to the amount of wound. "Not bad, but I will defeat all of you!" Zayritzk proclaims, but as he about to drop his blade to unveil another technique, Romagus comments, "Don't try it, I know the weakness of those petals."

Zayritzk is surprised to hear such comments. Romagus then summons another blade and impales Zayritzk by the chest. The impale is so deep, that combined with Zayritzk's slow perception, causing him to die in the most unimaginable pain. He stands still, thanks to his twisted perception and die to the blade attack that feels an eternity for him to impale his heart.

Romagus : "It's over, finally."
Mask : "Yes, and now-"

Suddenly, a door appears in front of them and opens.

Meanwhile, Fallen Mage severely wounds Vestrope Raven in their duel.
Fallen Mage : "Give up, Raven."
Vestrope Raven : "Never!"
Fallen Mage : (sighs) "Very well."
Fallen Mage blinks behind him, as Vestrope King Daffa shouts, "NO!!!!", Vestrope Raven body is cut in half, as Fallen Mage cleans his blade by swinging it, revealing a massive surge of blood from his attack.
Fallen Mage : "It's over, Raven."

====================
@Everyone : would be a good time to intervene with Vestrope business now I think :p

Level 9
An army of zealots and myrimdons marched into Vestrope, demons aiding them, they detroyed everything from civilians to soldiwrs, even hildren as they invade Vestrope. Hoverplanes bombed the countryside of the weakning area and meches and tanks steamrolled in and decininated enemy units.

Level 24
@Leo: Ok
=========
Baron: Hmm... the air here is rotten, seems so be this place, I wonder
*Baron uses his sword to investigate the objects here*
Baron: Hmmm... feliron...Alphtiberium, must be works of demons or orcs...
*Baron continues investigating

*Meanwhile, Gryphonus notices of the chaos in Vestrope, and acts quick*
Grenn: It seems our allies are under trouble, investigate it quick
Spies: Yes Milord
*The Gryphonus sends some spy forces towards the Vestropians in Icyartic*

Everyone in vicinity of the door suddenly sucked in. It's revealed Vestraya and Skyra has been watching them all along.
Arkeiz Vestraya : (claps) "Not bad, you killed Zayritzk."
Prata Skyra : "I pity myself to threaten your lifes for taking away his."

Meanwhile, at Vestrope, Fallen Mage, Arkeiz Twin Sons, and Daffa the Mage disappears, much to Vestrope Daffa shock. The war still continues with Leo's forces crumbling the remains of Vestrope. Vestrope King Daffa orders Siegfried and Antonidas to take the entire command of the military with him, as well as Raven's intel force, following her death. He then decided to bring an end to all the invaders, once and for all, starting from HQ, then Leo's.

A clash then ensued with Leo's demonic horde. Remnants of Vestrope military refused to quit, even after severe damage. In the other end, HQ troops also engaged with Vestrope forces. Despite the two sided battle, Vestrope managed to hold both sides back, even causing both sides to fall back with a well planned strategy.

Level 9
Leo's Demonic Hordes were now reinforced by Fel Reavers and Pit Lords which came a chaging and cleaved the way of Vestrope military forces, sending tanks and vehicles flying back while killing lines of infantry easily.

Level 5
Strike what I said. I'm not going to be in RP #3. I'm not coming back. Its been weeks since my entire faction just vanished, and no-one has noticed. It's been kinda fun, but I cannot do this. I put too much effort into my writing to waste it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.