• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[OFFICIAL] Roleplay Discussion #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
As soon as the battle starts. Romagus quickly attempt to strike Skyra, but her power colds the field, as well as Romagus' feet. To worsen, Arkeizar, Arkeizer, Daffa and Fallen Mage returns. Vestraya smiles as he watches the deliberate attempt of that Romagus do by crushing Skyra's ice. Suddenly, a massive pentagon formation, with a star mark appears below the six enemies.
Romagus : "Star Destruction!"

A massive column of light erupts and a very violent explosion occurs.
Mask : "Did it work?"
Romagus : "No way, get ready!"
Suddenly, Daffa's blade almost hit Romagus, though the latter avoids him and put a seal on his back.
Romagus : "Seal : Dark Fire!"
Daffa the Mage burns in violent fire. Mask watches, but notices that Fallen Mage faint voice to use Pillars of Hell toward Romagus. Mask summons his blade and about to move as he shouts.
Mask : "Romagus!"
But he was too slow, the spell fires and causes another violent explosion.

After all the explosion subsides. The six legendary foes watch the alliance's heroes.
Mask : "I guess there's no way to beat all of you."
Arkeiz : "Glad you understand."
Mask : "Yeah, and the only thing to do, is to surrender."
Mask drops his blade, which makes Arkeiz and Skyra smiles. However, it was a trick. Mask fires a barrage of Aquaos from the ground, engulfing the six into a water surge.
Mask : "Now, the lightning blink to the heavens. The willful thunder shows the road of heavens. Show the pathway of heaven as the column of thunder and lightning lead the path! Lightning Heavens!"

The water surge is filled with electric, causing massive electrocution. Romagus manages to escape in time and avoid getting struck down.
Romagus : "I think you need to hit them harder."
Mask : "Don't tell me what to do."
Five blades slowly appears out of nowhere.
Mask : "Swords of heavens, judging skies. Sword of darkness, judging evil. Sword of justice, judging innocence. Sword of war, judging destruction. Sword of peace, judging harmony."
Arkeiz : "I won't let-"
Mask : "Sword of Five Orders!"
The swords aimed toward Arkeiz. As the swords hit him, a massive explosion occurs. However, as it subsides and the water surge ends, Arkeiz is slightly injured.
Arkeiz : "Not bad."
Skyra : "I guess I have no other choice."
The entire battlefield froze slowly as everything become chilling.
Mask : "Damn, the chill will freeze us if we can't counter it."
Romagus : "But mere fire will not work!"
Fallen Mage blinks behind Tarnell, and attempt to hit him, but Mask blocks the attack.
Mask : "Ahem, you're forgetting the foe you must engage first."
Fallen Mage : "I know who I face first."
Mask : "Really?"
Fallen Mage : "Yes, don't try me."
Mask : "Oh I don't."
Below Fallen Mage, a circle appears with pentagon mark. Followed by it, inside the mark there's a M letter.
Fallen Mage : "This is-"
Mask : "Explode : Scattering Mark!"
Fallen Mage body is engulfed in extremely powerful light, as he starts to disintegrate slowly to the magic.
Mask : "Rest in peace, father."
Fallen Mage : "You're a-"
And he completely disappears into thin air. Mask however, loses his consciousness and fall down.

Daffa the Mage decides to take this opportunity and move in, however, Romagus blocks his attack as Romagus summons 4 clones of himself to engage with all the opponent. Romagus shouts.
Romagus : "Please, heal Mask quickly!"

Level 24
Baron: I guess its time to bury the hatchet
*Baron rides the Firebird*
*As the ship flies, he senses of an unstable force in magic nearby*
*It started to grow, suddenly, it transformed into a portal that sucked Baron and his ship in it*
Baron: What the?!
*They disappeared, without a trace...*

*Though it seems that there are still trouble left for the Federation, peace seem to have reigned again in their countries*
*There has been investigations about the disappearance of the Swordsmaster of Flames, but none actually found him nor any trace of where was his last whereabouts. Only what information was left is that he investigated about the mysterious disasters and phenomenons that is happening in Vestroya*
*Yet he was remembered within Egilian, and rumors says of him was the 17th General Edgar Phoenixus, said to have survive the War of the Blood......*

Tarnell was luckily able to evade Fallen Mage's wrath, thanks to Mask's blockage. "Whew... what a close call. Thanks homie!" Tarnell only then realizes he didn't do anything useful so far, he was only observing the battle behind. Tarnell pulls out his custom MP-69 submachine gun and opens fire at Fallen Mage. "Sorry man, I forgot that I was supposed to fight."

Archdruid Franklin: "Immediately!"
Franklin unleashes a bouncing wave of healing energies at Mask, and the beam will bounce to other allies once it hits Mask.

Dyffros attempts to stab Arkeiz in the back while he is distracted.

Level 9
Directive's Permission aquired.
The great empire of Vestrope has fallen at last.. Hordes of demons have flooded the capital, ravahing while gunfire erupted everywhere. Hoverplanes were strafing and destroying the capital while more demons just flood the citadel. Darz was looking over the destruction from a nearby hill. The skys eere lit with fire in the dark night. Darz smiled and clicked on a weird object on his ear. "Vestrope... has fallen..".

Leo was sitting in his citadel, mingling with his scepter. "What good was all this conquest? Only returns blood."

Level 24
*The spies reported that Vestrope has fallen, with the capital in fires*
*It reached Grenn quickly*
Grenn: My... demons, get the remaining survivors and evacuate them here, assemble the army and prepare to defend the border if needed be. Go!
Messenger: Yes sir
*As fleeing Vestropian survivors ran, Gryphonus quickly deployed their vehicles, and started to help evacuate them to Gryphonus*
*Gryphonus created a line in the borders, and prepares to defend and aid the coming survivors from following demons*

Level 24
aw man, really like to show these guys on the final post of this RP

soldier_smiley7.gif
soldier_smiley7.gif
soldier_smiley7.gif
smileytank.gif

Level 21
'His' hand locks around the central rock of the Stonehenge and 'he' crushes it with tremendous strength.A strange glow appears around the henge,before devouring it in a blue explosion,along with 'him'

Status
Not open for further replies.