• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[OFFICIAL] Roleplay Discussion #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
@Daffa.I forgot mine,it has been such a long time since I used it....
hyllu my nem izz wietfang ent e em ze wulf on te ruf

Deroc the Cakemaster (to Deroc): "Archimonde Supreme and I are going to raid that coward's tomb. Would you like to come along?"
Deroc then greets Archimonde Supreme. ""Should we wait for Leo, or should we begin right now?"

"Okay, young orc, okay, okay..." Devil Haruhi and most of her demons have fled into the portal...

Meanwhile, in the Pherith Command Room, Deldrach makes a phone call to Vestrope King Daffa. "Greetings, King Daffa of Vestrope. I am Deldrach of the Pherith Empire, speaking on behalf of our Supreme Cakemaster Deroc. Would you like to take a temporary shelter at our lands and accept our help, in exchange for your loyalty and intelligence?"

Deldrach then turns to Dyffros and says with dark voices, which sounds much like CABAL of Nod, "We have a new mission, Dyffros. Lead a team of saboteurs to the HQ building at Vesuro. We want to wreck some havoc."

Dyffros agrees and accepts the mission, and are departing for his task.

Being the supermind and advisor of Pherith, Deldrach is able to manage the cakes at war with Arygos with ease. With the addition and help of Deroc's new Rocksoul orc allies, Deldrach manages to capture all the control stations and in turn has disabled the Firestorm Wall Sections.

"Charge! Cakes and orcs of Pherith! Slaughter these fuckers! Show no mercy!" Deldrach's evil sexy voice echoes around the battlefield, boosting the morale of Pherith cakes and orcs. "W-what!? Run!" an Arygos cake screams, and attempts to run away from the approaching Pherith forces. But a Shadow Tank ambushes the poor Arygos cake from behind, dissolving him.

Vestrope King Daffa hesitates. He knows that the choice is either die or get a chance to stand alive. But standing while being a servant is not what he wants. As much as his counterpart, Daffa the Mage does, he have high pride for Vestrope. "No, I reject such offer," he replies, then cuts the talk.

At the very same moment, Vestrope Raven engages with the soldiers of HQ, only to be surprised by a blade slightly miss her. Vestrope Raven looks toward the attacker,
who revealed to be Fallenus. "You must be Lady Raven of Vestrope, according to the reports from Director Zark," Fallenus says.Vestrope Raven attempts to cut his throat with her secret dagger, but Fallenus sees the deception and blocks the dagger then moves away.

"I will show you, Vestropian girl, the pride of HQ!" Fallenus proclaims.Vestrope Raven quickly blinks away as a powerful energy trace leaves behind her former spot. She, as fast as light, already behind Fallenus, threatening to kill him by putting her dagger to his throat. Fallenus however, instead swings his blade and injures Vestrope Raven on her right feet. Vestrope Raven is forced to move away a few meters.

At the very same moment, Arkeiz Vestraya walks to the center of the ritual circle, with the names placed around him in a formation, forming a pentagon like formation. Zayrtizk Lif asks Arkeiz, "Are you ready?" "I'm ready, now, let me commence the spell," Zark replies.

Suddenly, the skies of Vesuro darkens, engulfed in dark void. The land shakens slightly under the devastating power of his spell. A powerful vortex formed above the skies of Vesuro.

Romagus, surprised, quickly looks at Director Tarnell, "Seems things has just got worse, look!" Romagus points at the high sized vortex across Vesuro. Another vortex formed around the area of Vesia, the vortex also keep growing larger and larger. The wind blows keep rising, a tornado appears at Astyra Tundra, which took General Azolar and his men with surprise. "First, Premier suddenly disappears and now we have a tornado that is gigantic than ever? What the hell is going on here?" General Azolar says in horror. He quickly commands the entire Revolutionists to pull back from Astyra Tundra.

As they retreat, the tornado grew bigger and 'harvest' many of Azolar's men into 'lunch'. Lieutenant Xeraz notes that a powerful energy source emitted from Vesuro. "Something is going on within HQ walls, and we must find out!" Lieutenant Xeraz quickly divert his army, which Azolar quickly protests, "Don't disobey my order, pull back!" But Xeraz don't care and proceed with his own men.

"The land shiver in fear, Arkeiz," Zayritzk says. Arkeiz nods, aware the situation that occurs. "They will learn to listen to nature's will, and bend to the will of peace," Arkeiz says.

Level 9
(The Pyramid of Nod has fallen, the battleground is littered with corpses and ctaters and fire)
-500 Shadowridge Casulties
- 450 Nod Casualties
- 130 Darkballa casualties
(Shadowrisge Forces managed to roundbup 120 POWs)

Leo: whoa.. im coming...!
(Uses his scroll to check Derocs location)
Leo: hmm...
Leo 70: We have won..
Leo: not yet.. Kane...
Leo 74: Yes... youre right... um...
Leo:(opens a portal) Test it...
Leo 70: as you wish..
(Leo 70 almost stepped through the portal then stopped)
Leo: What?
Leo 70: Um.... are you sure you opened the right portal?
Leo : yes!! Damn test it!!
Leo 70: Steps through the portal

(A portal opened overhead near deroc's location)
Leo 70: (steps through) No diffic..
(Falls and slams into the ground)
Leo:(jumps out) told you... thats what i need a test for!
Leo: deroc.. so.. this is the tomb....

Vestrope King Daffa: "No, I reject such offer,"
Deldrach is displeased with Vestrope King Daffa's rejection. "You will regret rejecting our Great Cakemaster's offers... watch your back from now on, King Daffa of Vestrope."

Romagus, surprised, quickly looks at Director Tarnell, "Seems things has just got worse, look!" Romagus points at the high sized vortex across Vesuro. Another vortex formed around the area of Vesia, the vortex also keep growing larger and larger. "W-what-- S-shit, another cataclysm is happening! We must leave Astyra, and head for Grove Nepoyze, to Benua Timur (Vesia)!" Director Tarnell issues an order to all VGI personnels and militaries, to move to Grove Nepoyze

"Yes, the so-called Tomb of Xerdoz, or I say, the Tits of Xerdoz. Let's move," Deroc moves towards the grand gate leading to the entrance of the Tomb, sealed with powerful ancient magics. Deroc takes out his Staff of Supremacy and Staff of Sunshine, and chants some magical words. Energies begin to gather and concentrate at Deroc's location, and Deroc blasts the gate with powerful magical explosions.

However, the gate is left virtually unharmed. "What the, FUCK!? This goddamn gate... Looks like we need some powerful artifacts to open this damn door... Archy, can you try using your The Bane of The Blood Kings (TBoTBK) please? And Leo, do you have any legendary weapons?"

Level 21
Archimonde Supreme:It's The Blade of The Blood King but yes
He pulls out the huge red glowing blade,causing the air to ripple around it due to the power,while soft, muffled screams echo from it.He then charges it,while red energy soars around it and the screams become louder.With a swift step,he hits the gate

The magical seal breaks, and the gate collapses and shatters before Deroc, Archimonde Supreme and the Leos. Saturated shadows of terror, as well as VERY smelly and unpleasant scents of decaying corpses, spreads out from the Tomb Entrance, irritating the party. Deroc coughs in discomfort. "T-Thanks so much, homie! (coughs) Oh, and sorry for the-- (coughs) --mistake, I mean The Blade of the Blood Kings." Deroc then slowly sneaks inside the Tomb Entrance, while looking around in occasion. However, Deroc cannot stand the smell and even vomits. "(coughs) It's.. too smelly there.. (coughs twice) I need someone.. (coughs) ..to.. heal me..."

Thousands of starving demons and shadowspawns are rushing towards the party in roars of hunger and start tearing Deroc, Archy and the Leos, as if they are horny, hungry people who have never eaten anything or seen a lady for centuries. Thanks to the smelly decaying scent, Deroc cannot react with the hungry creatures, and is getting eaten by the creatures. "H-help meeeee!!!" All other wildlifes, such as cobras, tigers, lions and evil eagles, join the fun and assault the party

Level 21
Archimonde Supreme blasts some of the creatures away before chanting some word.After the words are chanted,the creatures flee in despair.Archimonde Supreme then covers him,Deroc and the leo's in a bubble that blocks smells.
Archimonde Supreme:I'm afraid I do not have healing spells that's safe for mortals

Deroc then follows, and he walks along the entrance corridor. On his way he blasted some horny yet hostile Mur'guls away with his powers. He proceeds his journey, and come across a small gate at his left, and a larger gate in front of him. "Another damn bigass gate that got locked. Let's see what's behind the smaller gate," Deroc kicks open the smaller gate, and a narrow dark passage full of shadows. Wondering what's hidden inside, Deroc enters the passage.

Arkeiz spells further damages Vestroya. The land structure of Vesuro starts to change into a desolated wasteland. The sea level rises by 1 meter. The weather worsen in a way that there are lots of rains across Vestroya.

Vestrope King Daffa prepares himself to fight, since he knows that death is drawing near. But suddenly, the palace explodes as troops of HQ havoc the rank. Vestrope King Daffa took out his twin kali and fights against the attacker, with his shocking kali charged well.

Arkeiz finishes the spell by chanting "Now, govern the seas and skies, tresspass the gate of mortality, ascend through the walls of limitation, break the limit imposement. The shields of immortality, unite, cover, and bless those who are chosen! Sacred Reincarnation : Thousand Years Restoration!"

Vestroya suddenly becomes bright in light for a brief second, flashing the eyes for those who are unable to resist it's shining bright. Then, above the tower, as it descends, reveals that there are 4 men ; Daffa the Mage, Fallen Mage, Arkeizar Vestraya, and Arkeizer Vestraya, as well as a woman ; Prata Skyra, that has just been reincarnated by Arkeiz Vestraya.

Once the tower reaches the ground, Arkeiz, with his feet unable to move, and his magic powers becomes drained severely, speaks, "I hope you all know why I reincarnate all of you, especially you, Skyra." All of the reincarnation, except Skyra looks in confusion. "I see, so you decided to play the devil to end the darkness?" Skyra says. "Yes, we are forced to," Zayritzk replies.

Zayritzk requests Arkeizar and Arkeizer to help their father gets up, and he prepares a chair for Arkeiz. Arkeiz' is put at the chair. "Thanks, now, I want you four, my descendants, to obliterate Vestrope, and any other oppositions of Headquarters. Skyra, I ask you to stay here," Arkeiz says.

They comply and the four departs to strike, each with a flashing light teleport. Arkeiz only smiles as he knows his time is drawing near. Skyra asks him, "You know well this is not what we had promised thousand years ago, when we found both The Magic Kingdom and Order Socrates. We planned that all forms of knowledge our descendants has would be for the peaceful future. Then why Arkeiz, why you and Zayritzk fails our promise?"

Arkeiz doesn't reply. He knows that Skyra wants an answer that can be acceptable, but he knows she won't accept any of his reasoning. Zayritzk then replies, "It's just that Arkeiz' descendants fail to keep his request, when he abandons the world of living and turn for the world of true magic." Arkeiz coughs.

Meanwhile, Vestrope King Daffa slays all the robotic attackers with a burst of power. Suddenly, he was impaled from behind. He looks behind, only to see Daffa, who already was dead, stabbing him. "Hello, old friend," Daffa says to him.

Back at the base of Revolutionists, Azolar looks at the gate, waiting for Xeraz to return. He is worried that Xeraz might got himself killed. He then goes in to meet Volkov.

========
@Directive : Who controls Volkov? And I request permission to kill Xeraz.

@Daffa: I control Volkov. He will just disappear in (or before) RP #3. In Flames of War, he may join Deroc and his Pherith Empire, although not likely.

And yes, you can kill Xeraz
==================================
"Now, heavy rains across the globe!?" Tarnell screams in panic. This time he doesn't know what to do. VGI is screwed for real this time.

As for Deroc, he is oblivious to the cataclysm due to being inside the Tomb of Xerdoz.

Volkov approaches Azolar "Greetings, comrade Azolar. What brings you here?"

Level 9
Leo:Hm... i dont like the view down here..(summons an eye of Leo) Lets see if it sees anything....
(The eyes have true sight and night visiona dn starts looking around)

@Directive ; It's Azolar, not Xeraz. The one Volkov met.
================
"We need to make a move, Premier suddenly disappears from UMSR, but then a messy weather set in Astyra and I have to retreat. Seemingly, it started to chill down and we must take this chance to recover UMSR!" Azolar declares.

Meanwhile, HQ defenders are patrolling the building, but they are unaware that figures are approaching the building and destroys the monitors. The footsteps of Xeraz and his men approaches the building. Xeraz enters as the guards are knocked by his men.

However, when he enters, he suddenly falls into a pit.
Zayritzk notices the trap triggers and looks on his friends, "Pardon me now, I have some works to do," and leaves them.

Xeraz looks around the pit, but he sees nothing except a way above to get out. Suddenly, the lights turn on, and Zayritzk makes his presence.

Xeraz is surprised, but quickly calms himself and asks Zayritzk, "Who are you?" Zayritzk, now with his creepy smile replies, "My name is not important for ya, kid. But still, I will tell ya my name, name's Zayritzk, Zayritzk Lif." Xeraz is surprised, "Zayritzk Lif? I think I heard that name before this," he thought to himself. Zayritzk, noticing Xeraz' shock speaks, "Ya will like it when ya see my blade," and he reveals his blade, Thousand Lights.

Xeraz quickly takes his stance and prepares to fight Zayritzk. Zayritzk says, "Well well well, someone's getting thrilled." Zayritzk then says, "Shine, Thousand Lights," and his blade glows. Then he put his blade into his right, slightly below his chest. "Shoot to Kill, Thousand Lights," he says, and the blade extends a long way as it heads to Xeraz. Xeraz unsheath his blade and blocks Zayritzk's release. "No doubt, he must be the infamous tactician," Xeraz thinks.

"We need to make a move, Premier suddenly disappears from UMSR, but then a messy weather set in Astyra and I have to retreat. Seemingly, it started to chill down and we must take this chance to recover UMSR!" Azolar declares.

"What? Premier vanished all of a sudden and another cataclysm?! Oh, yes, we must restore and recover the Magiet Union," Volkov the legendary cyborg responds.

Suddenly, the entrance of the corridor collapses after the party moves in, trapping them inside. As the party continues their way, they have arrived at a bigger chamber. All of a sudden dozens of large creatures, snakes and shadowspawns ambush the party. "Taste this, you maggotfuckas!" Deroc spits out a volley of burning cyan fireballs at the demons and creatures, killing them.

Dyffros and a team of Cake Crusaders, Rocksoul Firebats and Rocksoul Infiltrators have made it near the HQ building. "Shh, stay quiet..." Dyffros and the Pherith agents stealthily sneak towards the rest of the building. A squad of HQ Patrollers saw them, but Dyffros performed a powerful hot kick, killing all of them. However, one of the HQ soldiers a bit further away saw this and reported to Zayritzk and Arkeiz.

Level 9
Leo: I loathe you idiots!!
(Waves of lightning orbs radiates from Leo and collidies with the Nod creatures)
Leo: and you idiots...(takes control of several shadowspawns) will obey me!!
Leo: tell me... where is Kane?
(Waits response)

Ooc: Firebats? I though Rocksoul is low tech...

The creatures die painfully.

Suddenly, the entire Tomb of Xerdoz shakes vigorously as a wild, thunderous roar is heard. Apparently Kane has found and entered his true demonic body. "At last, the Ascension has been realized! Mwhahahahahahahahaha!!! You little mortals are no match for my almighty wrath! Not even that little Devil Haruhi can match my powers!"

The earth shakes as four huge, herculean demonic silhouettes dashes into the chamber with roars of barbarism. Deroc is shocked that he is paralyzed and motionless like a frozen statue. One of the demons manage to grab Deroc and is about to toss him inside his mouth...

The demon screams in pain and drops Deroc from a height of 25 meters (82.021 ft). Deroc falls down and, although he manages to survive, his feet are now broken. "Dammit.. stupid demon! My precious feet... now I cannot walk anymore, fuck you Kane!!!" Deroc gives a middle finger to the demon. Unable to endure the pain, the demon howls a roar of high vibration, shaking the Tomb and causing the way back to the corridor collapses into rock chunks. The demon is further offended by Deroc's middle finger and stomps him, breaking his bubble shield, and then he proceeds to grab Leo and hurls Leo at Archimonde Supreme's mouth.

As the shield is now broken, Deroc smells the extremely unpleasant and disgusting rotting scents once again. To make things even worse, the body odors of the four demons and the dozens of minor creatures make Deroc vomits in utter disgust.

"Haha haha hahahaha hahahaha ha!!!" Kane's new darker, more masculine voice laughs at the party. "Now, a little pussy of yours have fallen, Argoshar and Leo... I am sorry but you have no exit... You won't escape this place alive, and you will endure the smells and shadows for eternity!"

I warn ya Directive, this is not gonna end without a bloody fight :p
======================
Arkeiz just smiles. "I knew one by one they step into our door like idiots they are," he says. Skyra just looks at Arkeiz, with her displeased face. "I know Skyra, I'm too optimistic. Anyway, there's nothing else for me to do. I will let you handle them," he says. Skyra replies, "I hate brutal and merciless way for them. I will talk with them, and see how this fares." Skyra leaves the room, and heads toward Pherith's forces.

Meanwhile, Zayritzk manages to hit Xeraz' left torso and cut his left hand in surprise from his attack, as the extension of his blade returns to it's original, Xeraz takes a heavy breath as he looks at his wounded arm. "Damn, I might not last this entire massacre scoreship game," he thinks. Zayritzk only smiles, then says, "My my, looks like we got a boring cat to play with. A small fire already set it apart." Xeraz, insulted, stabs the ground with his blade. "I will show you, that I have my own ways of fighting!" As he proclaims, a powerful energy emits from the pit.

Skyra and Arkeiz notices the energy, as well as Pherith's forces. Skyra says, "Such energy emittance, looks like Zayritzk will have a rough day." Arkeiz, on the other hand, only smiles as he takes out his sword and slash his left thumb, causing it to wound magical substance.

Meanwhile, Romagus suddenly feels dizzy and falls to the ground, almost faint. "What happened to me," he thought to himself.

At the same moment, Vestrope King Daffa duels with Daffa the Mage, with the king losing the fight. "Damn, he's far stronger than I thought," King Daffa says in whispering voice. "You can't defeat me, imposter," Daffa the Mage says. "Suddenly however, a powerful ray of holy blast burns the spot Daffa the Mage stands as Vestrope Francis makes his presence. Daffa the Mage takes small scorch from the spell. "Not bad, Francis," Daffa the Mage comments.

Skyra leaves the room, and heads toward Pherith's forces. "Who are you?" Dyffros asks. The Pherith forces are alerted and keep their alerts on, in defense stances. Skyra and Arkeiz notices the energy, as well as Pherith's forces. "What's with this... massive energies?" Skyra says, "Such energy emittance, looks like Zayritzk will have a rough day."

Meanwhile, Romagus suddenly feels dizzy and falls to the ground, almost faint. "What happened to me," he thought to himself. "Hey, homie! What the hell happened? Call in the druids, quick! Franklin!"

"Yes, homie Director!" Franklin and some elite druid rush towards Romagus and attempt to heal him.

Romagus body starts to rot in his left hand slowly, as it fades away into magical particles...

"My name is Skyra, Prata Skyra," Skyra introduces herself. Skyra doesn't show any offensive stance, yet her innate immensing energy causes some of the walls to crack.

Xeraz looks toward Zayritzk, "Grand Sword of Last Remnant!" He shouted, then an aura covers him and his blade. As the aura subsides, Xeraz' sword changes into a longsword, but with katana like shape. "I will defeat you, using the magics that I have infused upon my blade," Xeraz says. Zayritzk smiles, then comments, "Nicely done, I must say it tickles me to see someone uses his blade as catalyst for their magical energy.""Shut up, I will cut you with the power that you never see before, Zayritzk."

Mask however, aware of Arkeiz doing, leaves him already and appears before Director Tarnell suddenly as an awing light appears. "Zark has betrayed the alliance," Mask reports. However, to Mask's surprise, his right hand suddenly shatters into magical fragments.

Meanwhile, Daffa the Mage blinks behind Vestrope Francis, but the latter avoids his counter and roars, "Holy Wrath!" A powerful bolt of light hits Daffa the Mage, causing a massive explosion, breaking the palace walls.

At the same moment, Arkeizar engages with Siegfried. "It's difficult fighting magic when you have little to no tech to counter it, right, Siegfried?" Arkeizar asks him. "I am prepared, Arkeizar," Siegfried replies. He reveals several prism traps below Arkeizar, that explodes, firing prism beams to the skies. Arkeizar takes some injuries, yet not flinched by such attack. "That's it?" Arkeizar asks. Vestrope Siegfried replies, "No, it's much more than that."

Thanks to the resistant and thick demonic skins of the four demons, they take little damage from the death bolts. To make things worse, their dark nature has caused them to absorb the essences of the death bolts, further empowering them. One of them pushes Leo onto the thick walls by using his middle finger.

"My name is Skyra, Prata Skyra," Skyra introduces herself. Skyra doesn't show any offensive stance, yet her innate immensing energy causes some of the walls to crack. "Prata Skyra. Wait, something is wrong... Leave this fucking place ASAP!" All Pherith forces run away and retreat, fearing her innate energy.

However, some horny cakes and orcs remained there, staring at Skyra as if starving lions seeing a sexy lady like a tasty meal after months. Their noses are bleeding, and saliva comes out from their opened mouth
(and they also have boners)

Romagus body starts to rot in his left hand slowly, as it fades away into magical particles... "Homie!? Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!"

Mask however, aware of Arkeiz doing, leaves him already and appears before Director Tarnell suddenly as an awing light appears. "Zark has betrayed the alliance," Mask reports. "What!? Zark that fucker is actually behind this?! I thought it was Nod, but then I was--" Director Tarnell is shocked to hear the news. However, to Mask's surprise, his right hand suddenly shatters into magical fragments. "What!? Something must be wrong, druids, check Mask if Zark has installed something onto his body," The druids of VGI then checks Mask for any problem.

Level 21
Annoyed,he knocks the Leo away.
Archimonde Supreme:I have smelled far worse,this is nothing.As for the shadows part,I bend them to my will.Why should I fear them
He then transforms all the shadows in the room to shadow warriors,which proceeds to attack Kane

Mask takes a deep breath, and suddenly notices something. "I remember now, all of you, stay away from me and Romagus! This is a spell of the ancient, anything within it's vicinity are bound to die!" Mask shouts. Mask quickly cuts his right hand using his left hand. The hand disintegrates into energies in a blink of eye.

Mask approaches Romagus, and cuts Romagus' left hand. "I see, it's a spell that binds anyone every touches the body of it's user to the user's will. I don't know the name, but once you made contact with the spell user, your body is theirs. You have to sacrifice the inflicted body, before it spreads," Mask explains what actually is going on.

Arkeiz, on the other hand, watches as he notices Mask breaks the bonds. "Amazing, he figures out such spell on the first hit, not bad," he says.

Apparently, the building is sealed, preventing them from leaving. Skyra then approaches carefully, "I have no intention to fight, if we can settle this the peaceful way," she says. However, when she looks at those who she considers a nuisance (the ones liek starving lions), their body suddenly feels trembling fear.

Zayritzk avoids Xeraz' attacks. He pulls back a few meters away from his former spot. "Creepy, very creepy," Zayritzk says. He looks at Xeraz, who is filled with anger and will to kill him. "I will cut you in half soon enough!" Xeraz proclaims. Suddenly, he reappears behind Zayritzk then he cuts Zayritzk's right hand, but missed and hits his clothing. "So creepy," he thinks to himself. Xeraz then slams the ground using his blade, "Rise : Army of the Dead!" He says. Thousand of soldiers that his blade has slaughtered appears before Zayritzk, and charges to attack him under Xeraz will. Zayritzk replies calmly, "amazing." And he moves back, then says, "Hold a moment, I want to ask you something." Xeraz holds the army of the dead advance and replies, "What?" "Do you know how far my blade actually extends?" Zayritzk asks. "Huh? Like I know," Xeraz replies. Zayritzk, feeling disappointed then replies, "It extends up to 100 swords. Now, how bout my blade in it's full power extends?" Zayritzk asks. "What is this? Who wants to be a millionaire?" Xeraz replies. "Quitting already?" Zayritzk replies, "What a dissapointment. I'll do ya a favor, I will tell ya in units that ya used to." Then he puts his blade into his right hand, then grabs the hilt of his blade with both hands and puts it into the right of his chest, about 5 cm below it. "It extends up to," Zayritzk says, "10 kilometers." Xeraz is surprised, and prepares to take stance. "I'm sure you're quite skeptical so I'll do another favor and show ya," Zayritzk says, as his body glows in extremely devastating energy, "Grand Release ; Infinite Lights!" The blade suddenly extends extensively as it pierces most of the dead and then heads toward Xeraz, which quickly blocked by Xeraz' blade. "Damn it, it's very strong..." Xeraz thinks to himself.

Level 24
*Having reports of volcanoes erupting at Hopen*
Edward: It will take more than volcanoes to stop our assault, we continue, we must take their capital
*Though the volcanoes slowed the Federation's advance, they continue looking for other paths, slowly taking over Hopen's southern provinces*

*Meanwhile, at the Underwater Prison*
*The guards surrendered, and all the prisoners were set free*
*Reinforcements from Leorn's main group arrive*
*With Kingfishers ready for load*
*All the prisoners are ready to go home*
*While Baron has ordered to set up explosives around the prison, ready to be detonated*
*While the guards were put to the cells, and locked up*
*Baron and his men, including the prisoners, made their way back to the surface, and detonated the prison, drowning or rather killing all the guards in it*
*From the shore of Strazura*
Khadgar: Thank you so much, oh...,
Baron: Well milord, Its pretty much my fault, so I guess gotta tie up lose ends
*They now sail back to Peninsula E*

*For days (also continuing the Hopen invasion), Baron's men rested*
*Suddenly, Baron disappeared*
*Baron leaves with the Firebird, the old gunship that was used long ago*
*He decides to repair the ship, hidden from civilization*
*2 days passed, he managed to fix the engine, ready to go*
*He used it to fly towards Vesia*
Baron: Now, what chaos is stirring up my senses...

Mask takes a deep breath, and suddenly notices something. "I remember now, all of you, stay away from me and Romagus! This is a spell of the ancient, anything within it's vicinity are bound to die!" Mask shouts. Mask quickly cuts his right hand using his left hand. The hand disintegrates into energies in a blink of eye.

"W-wha-- o-okay! All others stay away!" Director Tarnell shouts in shock. All VGI druids run away from the vicinity.

Mask approaches Romagus, and cuts Romagus' left hand. "I see, it's a spell that binds anyone every touches the body of it's user to the user's will. I don't know the name, but once you made contact with the spell user, your body is theirs. You have to sacrifice the inflicted body, before it spreads," Mask explains what actually is going on.

"So, we are dealing with some guy very powerful and special... is it Zark's doing?" Director Tarnell asks.

Apparently, the building is sealed, preventing them from leaving. Skyra then approaches carefully, "I have no intention to fight, if we can settle this the peaceful way," she says. "Shit! It's a fucking trap.. wait, aren't we supposed to be outdoors? Why do we get teleported here? Damn!" Dyffros complains. However, when she looks at those who she considers a nuisance (the ones liek starving lions), their body suddenly feels trembling fear.. The starving horny cakes and orcs scream in fear. One of the orcs said, "W-what's wrong.. she's a succubus! B-but... I feel that I am charmed..." Seeing these childish and hungry cakes and orcs, Dyffros responds, "This is a trap! She is also a suspicious person! Run!" All Pherith forces attempt to run away from her. Dyffros tries blasting the door away with magical plasma balls.

Under Deldrach's wise command, Pherith forces managed to defeat all of the remaining Arygos forces. Thousands and thousands of cakes and orcs, along with battalions of Pherith tanks, surround Sabercake's tiny castle. "Stand down, and su--"

"I am escapin~~" Sabercake is flying his helicopter at the fastest speed possible, trying to escape Deroc's wrath. However, his attempt to escape is futile, as the mighty army of Pherith has brought in countless powerful AA lasers and Mobile SAM Sites. The overwhelming amounts of missiles and lasers has destroyed the helicopter, and Sabercake paradrops onto the land, only to get captured by the glorious fighters of Pherith. "FUCK!!!" Sabercake yells in anger and rage.

Deldrach also assumes command of Pherith forces in Hopen, and has occupied the northern provinces. The surviving Regime humans are in huge disadvantage, as Devil Haruhi and all her demons have betrayed them and left them to get eradicated by invaders.

Mask replies, "Yes, whatever the jerk has in his store, I can assume he's quite familiar. For some reason, his trace is quite similar to Arkeizar and Arkeizer, though slightly different."

Romagus stands up as he regains consciousness. He's about to fall again but Mask helps him stand. "I can sense his power similar to both that Mask mentioned as well, in addition, Carpeto seems to be joining him, and-" Romagus stops his word, as he notices that a tremendous amount of faint energy. "Yes, both of them has unnatural amount of magic in their store," he ends his word.

Skyra is displeased that her opponents are afraid of her. She tries to lower her presence power and the walls stop cracking. Apparently, Arkeiz traps them all before Skyra comes to their presence, with hopes that Pherith aware with what mess they're in. "Please, don't leave. I have no intention to harm," Skyra says.

Meanwhile, Zayritzk's blade shatters Xeraz' blade and cuts Xeraz in half horizontally. "Well, the cat is boring after all," Zayritzk says. Xeraz, knows that he will die, replies, "I will make my revenge!" Zayritzk calmly says, "well then, bye bye cat," as he looks back away, not looking at Xeraz. "My name is Xeraz! And I will make you pay, Zayritzk Lif!" Zayritzk doesn't reply while keep walking away, then speaks, "Perish ; Infinite Lights." Xeraz suddenly glows in shining light and perish without a trace.

Azolar notices Xeraz presence complete disappears. He falls down, "Xeraz... He's... Dead..." Azolar stands up and looks at Volkov, "Now it's up to us, Volkov, to restore the glory of Magiet Union."

Meanwhile, Daffa slashes Vestrope Francis from behind suddenly. Vestrope Francis is surprised by such attack, but keeps his head cool. "For the holy light!" He shouts.

Meanwhile, Arkeizar and Siegfried keeps attacking each other. Siegfried suddenly fires a chrono vortex toward Arkeizar, but blocked by a tremendous sheer energy of Arkeizar. "You can't defeat me, Siegfried," Arkeizar claims. I already won beforehand, Arkeizar," Siegfried replies, as Arkeizar body is engulfed with flames. "When-" "When? A scientist always prepares for the worst, I planted those flames into your cells when you hit the bomb earlier." "Damn it!" A powerful explosion then occurs.

Meanwhile, Arkeizer engages Vestrope Antonidas by suddenly stabbing the latter from behind. "Greetings, old mage," Arkeizer mocks Antonidas. Antonidas blinks away, avoiding Arkeizer subsequent slash and fires a hail of blizzard using his magical powers. Antonidas then replies, "Well, the legendary one returns? I guess the glorious magician today will be defeated." Antonidas fires three bolts of fire which Arkeizer blocks with his sheer power. "Mere bolts won't harm me, Antonidas," Arkeizer claims. "I am always prepared, a wise man always do that," Antonidas replies as a circle appears below Arkeizer. "Magic circle?" Arkeizer asks. "No, it's a new technique of mine, called 'Ice of the Icy Land'," Antonidas replies, "I planted the spell when I fired the bolt to you, it was distraction." And suddenly an icy pillars frozes Arkeizer.

====================
Vestrope Battles are far from over.

Mask replies, "Yes, whatever the jerk has in his store, I can assume he's quite familiar. For some reason, his trace is quite similar to Arkeizar and Arkeizer, though slightly different."

"So... he must be a relative or close associate of Arkeizar or Arkeizer."

Romagus stands up as he regains consciousness. He's about to fall again but Mask helps him stand. "I can sense his power similar to both that Mask mentioned as well, in addition, Carpeto seems to be joining him, and-" Romagus stops his word, as he notices that a tremendous amount of faint energy. "Yes, both of them has unnatural amount of magic in their store," he ends his word. "Wait, did you say Carpeto? And.. what's with these faint energies? What's with all these chaos?" Director Tarnell, confused, asks in curiosity.

Skyra is displeased that her opponents are afraid of her. She tries to lower her presence power and the walls stop cracking. Apparently, Arkeiz traps them all before Skyra comes to their presence, with hopes that Pherith aware with what mess they're in. "Please, don't leave. I have no intention to harm," Skyra says. Dyffros, protected by two Elite Cake Crusaders and two Fel Orc Blademasters, steps back and holds defensive stance, but he responds, "Then why are you here? What are you going to do? Stop messing around, and release us quick."

Azolar notices Xeraz presence complete disappears. He falls down, "Xeraz... He's... Dead..." Azolar stands up and looks at Volkov, "Now it's up to us, Volkov, to restore the glory of Magiet Union." "X-Xeraz!? What!?" Volkov remains silent for a moment, but he stands up and then continues, "Yes, we must revive the Magiet Union to a proud, glorious socialist paradise! And make comrade Vladimir Lenin proud!"

Skyra replies, "I would love to, but I have been tasked not to, and it's not within my power to release this barrier." Suddenly, Zayritzk enters the fray from behind as he, with his creepy smile, speaks, "Well, Skyra, you let the cats be? I thought they all either dead, seduced or running away." "It's not my type to kill, Zayritzk," Skyra replies. "Well, if that's the case," Zayritzk unlocks his blade but Skyra halts him with her hand. "Don't," she says. Skyra looks at Dyffros and asks him, "Tell me, and be honest, what and why are you here?"

Romagus explains, "I can sense that there are powerful energies, composed of abnormal magic amount in the vicinity of Vestroya. The power is very tremendous that it's faint still reaches this far distance, while the being is far away." Mask looks at him, "Don't tell me, you mean that this comes from Vesuro, from him?" Romagus replies, "Yes, either Carpeto, or Zark or both of them releases this tremendous trace."

Azolar replies, "Alright, I will send my men to safeguard your arrival to Magiet soils." Azolar leaves and instruct his forces to make pathway toward Premier's Palace, and cleanse any resisting enemies.

Level 9
(The knocked back Leo suddenly reteleports to the ground)
Leo: Can take dark.. how about..
(Uses Tome of Divinerightous)
Holy Leo: Feel my Wrath
(A barrage of holy balls at the demons)
Holy Leo:Deroc, feel the light...
(Attempts to heal Deroc with a Divine Light)

Skyra looks at Dyffros and asks him, "Tell me, and be honest, what and why are you here?" Dyffros, having mastered yoga, pretends to be honest and answers her question, "We are just poor commoners, the surviving descendants of the fallen Rocksoul Clan and the legendary First Arygos, and we are seeking for an asylum,"

Director Tarnell goes silent for awhile, and then continues, "Aha! I have an idea! I have Deroc, and with his help we can investigate the case with ease and capture the real culprit!" All of a sudden, a dark, low yet sexy voice (like this) is heard. "Greetings, Director Tarnell of VGI, as well as Romagus and Mask. I am Deldrach, the personal assistant and advisor of Deroc, speaking on his behalf."

Director Tarnell is somewhat confused. "Deldrach? What are you going to do? Where the fuck is Deroc?"

"Keep calm, Director Tarnell. Deroc himself was busy dealing with Kane--" Director Tarnell, surprised, responds, "What? Kane? Isn't he killed?"

"Don't worry, human. I have a plan in mind." "What is your plan, Deldrach?" "A group of orcs and cakes, the survivors of the fallen Rocksoul Clan and First Arygos, are trapped in the HQ Admin Structure. If we can rescue them, they will prove to be helpful to our cause."

"Okay, Deldrach. Mask and Romagus, should we listen--"

"Yes, Director Tarnell, if you want to save Vestroya, you should listen to my words. Otherwise it will be a total defeat for us."

"Okay, then Deldrach, Mask and Romagus, how are we going to rescue the orcs and cakes?"

Volkov and his band of Cyborgs, escorted by Azolar's forces, began their journey to the Tundra of Astyra...

The demons screams in agony as the holy balls impacted their oversized dark bodies, toasting their flesh and darkness.

Thanks to the healing lights of the holy energies, Deroc has his feet regrown, and he recovers. In addition, now he has temporary immunity to the foul rotting smells. "I]Terima kasih,[/I] homie!"

Deroc stands up and closes his eyes, concentrating arcane energies nearby to the Staff of Supremacy, and felsolar energies to the Staff of Sunshine. The essences and energies of the two Staffs combine into a single saturated beam of burning felsolar and arcane energies. The beam is then released and hits the heart of one of these demons, eradicating it utterly and completely in an epic explosion of arcane and felsolar energies.

Zayritzk smiles, "Commoners seeking Asylum? I love ya talk cat, but ya do got some serious skill in lying, I can see that ya look panicked a few moment ago and suddenly calm like little kitty." Skyra doesn't respond, she however, halts Zayritzk from attacking. "I see deceptions that your words doesn't come from heart, now, tell me once again, who you truly are, and for what purpose you come here," Skyra replies.

Zayritzk thinks, "These cats think they can lie to Skyra, there's a reason why even Arkeiz fears Skyra. She can sense soul of anything around her, the thought in their minds. Creepy, damn creepy." Skyra suddenly breaks Zayritzk's blade into half. "Stop your talk, Zayritzk, you annoys me," she says, without looking at him.

Arkeiz looks to the ceiling, as he remembers that Skyra knows what he aims. He knows that Skyra hates war, but she hate lies more than war itself. He knows that sooner or later, Skyra will have his head if he slaughtering innocent people, like ones from Vestrope.

Romagus and Mask looks at each other. Romagus then recovers both his and Mask's arms, and approaches Tarnell. "I can open a time portal to relocate us immediately, however, there will be a side effect that our magic will be unstable for a while, since this technique isn't meant to teleport parties, but rather only me," Romagus explains. "This way, we can quickly move in and rescue them, but I would say going without preparation is wishing dead," he adds.

<What!? That girl actually figured it out?! But if I tell the truth Deroc won't be pleased... and if I say it I fear others could eavesdrop...> Dyffros thinks in his mind. "I am an elite of Pherith. Our master has send us here to-- Skyra, can I whisper? Others can eavesdrop, and it's secret."

Romagus and Mask looks at each other. Romagus then recovers both his and Mask's arms, and approaches Tarnell. "I can open a time portal to relocate us immediately, however, there will be a side effect that our magic will be unstable for a while, since this technique isn't meant to teleport parties, but rather only me," Romagus explains. "This way, we can quickly move in and rescue them, but I would say going without preparation is wishing dead," he adds.

"We must find someone who can help us greatly.. or a legendary artifact perhaps?" Director Tarnell responses, then continues, "At the same time we should unite all champions of Vestroya, to end this madness once and for all."

"Perhaps the Tacitus may be of great use, Tarnell. It not only contains secrets regarding the Scrin and Tiberium, but it wields great magical potential and mind."

"The rumored Tacitus? And who's going to translate it?" Tarnell asks.

"Yes, human. I will translate the Tacitus, and unlock the great potential it wields."

"But, where to place the Tacitus after we acquired--"

"I have a network of specialized machines on Planet Vestroya, hidden in ideal spots. One segment of the Tacitus is still missing. According to my estimation, it is located somewhere in the Tomb of Xerdoz."

"Tomb of Xerdoz? That cursed place?" Director Tarnell is shocked to hear the mention of the cursed tomb.

"Yes. Now, you should depart for your adventure for the missing segment." Deldrach replies, and cuts off his audible telepathy.

"Okay, homies, let's go!"

Level 9
(Slams a holy ball into the heart of a demon, which exploded in Holy flames while firing a barrage of holy bolts at the other demons)
Leo:(to deroc) Lets end this quick!

Level 21
Aye,let's end this.Then we can sit back and enjoy Flames of War while me and the two other active members finish off the RP #3 preperation

Deroc: "Yes! Time to end this... it's getting boring and repetitive!"
Deroc sits down, and concentrates his mind. His body grows larger and larger, and a green glow and flame is emitted from his body. "Let all my foes foolish enough to oppose me perish in the flames of judgement!" Deroc bursts out mysterious green flames of fury, unleashing his wrath onto all the evil shadowy creatures in the Tomb.

The flames have eradicated nearly all shadowspawns within the Tomb, and have burnt all the walls, leaving ashes on its wake. Deroc, Archy and the Leos, as well as Kane's Spirit and his real demonic body Xerdoz, have survived the fire.

Kane sees Deroc and his friends and gets frustrated. "Damn you, must enter my body ASAP!!"

"No! Stop!" Deroc spits out a glowing corrosive mucus towards Kane's spirit. The mucus hit Kane's spirit and burnt parts of his spiritual face badly. Kane turns his head towards Deroc and taunts, "Hah! Is that all you can muster?" The evil spirit then heads towards his huge demonic body in light red.

"Ion Cannon of Annihilation!" A surge of wide laser beam, burning with fury and vengeance, hits Kane, perishing him in flames of agony. Kane screams in fear and suffering, and his shadowy spirit is slowly fading into nothing. "D-Deroc... you.. were always.. m-my.. favorite m-mortal... you--"

"Shut the fuck up, stupid demon! Do you think I will heal you just because of that?!" Deroc then yells out tons of curses and bad words at Kane, and his rage has clouded his consciousness. Kane takes the opportunity and sneaks his way to his real body. Kane attempts to enter his body, but due to his spirit being severely weakened by the Ion Cannon of Annihilation strike, he was unable to do so.

Deldrach's dark, sexy voice is heard, again, "Leo... take the golden chance and exterminate that pathetic bastard for good!"

Level 9
Leo:(grabs an axe from his backpack) Sorry... Kane...(the axe(L suddenly glowed with holy energy, and Leo threw it at Kane's pirit, upon contact, it will explde in a holy explosion)
(All leo clones hurled holy bolts in the shape of (What you know)at Kane's body)

Kane's spirit burns in holy flames as holy explosions and bursts toasted him (like this). Kane gives out cries of pussiness and agony and begs Leo for mercy, and spiritual tears come out from his moist eyes. "P-please... s-spare me..."

"NO! Kan ni na buey chao cheebye!" Deroc yells a big no at Kane, and dashes towards Kane at great speed. Deroc kicks Kane in the hole, and Kane shrieks in pain. His spiritual
penis (or kukujiao)
bird, as well as his balls, was destroyed with no mercy. Kane lost his masculinity and his influence over the shadows of Vestroya after his bird is badly hurted so that it no longer functions. Kane's shadows has turned against him, and nearby shadows gathered and overwhelm and constrict Kane... Kane's spirits dissipates afterwards.

"F-finally... all these messes are now over.." Deroc heaved a sigh of relief.

Level 9
Leo looks around"Ive got a bad feeling about thi..", the ground suddenly started shaking, "uh..oh..."Leo managed to say..

Dark Portal deactivation: 100%
The Dark Portal crumples into rubble and an explosion ripped a huge hole in Veafrica where the dark portal stands, rippling out shockwaves which created earthquakes all around the Veatroaya(all areas.. i repeat.. all areas) and metoers covered the sky and plunges down onto Veatrosya, there were so much meteors that the sky was filled with scarlet red...

Skyra replies, "I can sense you trying to be honest." She unsheated her sword, "I will give you two choices, leave and don't ever come back here, or fight me to reach your goal coming here," she says.

Zayritzk is displeased with Skyra's action, and suddenly surprised with the effect of Dark Portal closing. "What the? This is not anticipated..."

Status
Not open for further replies.