• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[OFFICIAL] Roleplay Discussion #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Leo: I understand you need allies.. but this mad succubs? Teach her a lesson first taht will damn calm her down, and then let her join us.. otherwise she will still keep rampaging on!! And abt Kane.. my 50 clones are handling him... seems holy energy seems to effect him.. he is really hit this time!

Level 9
Leo: Or... show the great power of Abbadon's Fury.. flood her demons down with your demons.. that way she might join us.. or go beat her up and perhaps it will brainwash her...

Level 9
Leo:*face landmine*
(The landmin explodes but left Leo unharmed)
Leo: What im teying to say is show her how much demons you own!! Then she might go (girly voice)"Ah! Abbadon Fury be me.future! Me join abbadon!! Much amaze! Many Demons, so wow!"(original voixe)So.. how about that?

Level 21
Archimonde Supreme:So be it
He uses telepathy with Overfiend Leader
Archimonde Supreme:Overfiend Leader,bring a few troops.
Overfiend Leader:How many?
Archimonde Supreme:Not to many.
After 2 minutes a portal opens in Archimonde Supreme's realm and Overfiend Leader walks through with 15 Abyssal Flamebringers,12 Abyssal Flamewalkers,20 pitlords,10 pit overlords,5 shadow Collosi,5 Onyx Spire elites,13 Doomguards,7 Overfiends,25 voidwalkers,14 fel stalkers,11 Shadow Council Masters,29 Satyr berserkers and 9 infernals.
Overfiend Leader:Good enough?
Archimonde Supreme:I hope so
He opens a portal to Haruhi's location and steps through,with Overfiend Leader and the Abaddon's Fury forces behind him.Afterwards,the portal closes
Archimonde Supreme:Stop this madness at once!

Level 24
*As Regime forces retreated*
*The Federation Force advanced through, conquering the cities, and burning through the fortresses*
*The Federation fleet created a blockade with the southern tip of Hopen*
*Then their aircrafts fly towards west and then started attacking coastal areas of Hopen*
*Landing within the coast*
Edward: Forward, brothers and sisters!
*Federation ground troops advance from the beaches towards north*
*Then started to conquer cities, as Regime forces retreated*
*One by one, the Federation destroyed enemy bases and fortress*
*With aircrafts beside them*
*The Federation Force quickly advances towards the north, then they created a forward base, serving as a command center*

*Meanwhile*
*Baron and his men spotted the underwater prison*
Baron: Alright, its located, its time for an infiltration, let's go boys
*They used their scuba suites and then goes for it*
*The sub is hidden in Wintercloak, unabling it to be seen*
*While they sneakily swim towards the prison holes, where wastes are taken out*
*They entered, and came out of the bathroom*
Baron: Smells like bloody hell of a crap here..., anyway, let's get moving,
*They prepare to infiltrate*

*Returning to Colony New Grypthon*
*Grenn recieved of the peace offering of Vestrope*
Griego: Ah, Vestrope, very well, our mutual diplomatic relations are great enough, we shall have a great time together, send that to your King, my friend
*Response have been given Daffa*

@Edge: Will respond to your post later
==================================
Leo 30: Ahh!!(screams) Its time for somethin!
(Leo 50 and 49 conjured a huge wave of water elementals that stroke Haruhi and nearby demons, as the voidholes statted to expand)

The water splashes at her, but only to reveal that she takes little damage from the attack. "Hah! Mortals are always mortals... Prepare for eradication, mortals!" She then conjures felsolar fireballs, upon impact it will result in devastating chain explosions.

(Leo 51 to 100 were unaffected by the shadows)
Leo 70: Rule of thumb idiit! You cant make shadows defeat holy easily!!
(All Leos rained down holy hammers from above striking Kane and his shadowspawns while creating huge yellow explosions)

The barrages of attacks and explosions manage to deal some damage to Kane, however, to Kane they are just small scratches. In addition the explosions annihilated the World Altering Missile as well as its silos. "What!? Damn, no! My plan has foiled! The Missile has been destroyed!"

(Hundreds more artilleries were deployed and fired every second into Nod teeritory, toasting unfortunate Nods and burning the ground with green flames)
Nod EM Pulse Cannons unleashed EMP balls at the approaching artilleries.

Romagus: "I hate being the one telling you this, but our movements are very slow going at this pace,"
Director Tarnell nods, then responds, "Yeah... and according to the intel that Devil Haruhi has gone crazy!"

At the same moment, Mask drops in to the battlefield, ready to harbor his own play cards. "Let's end this, Kane," he said as he hit the ground, unleashing a devastating aura, propelling nearby rubbles and soldiers away.

Then Fallenus joins the havoc, he drops from the sky toward Nod's land, causing a major ground break upin impact, creatung serious damage to a medium radius of his position.
"Let's end this Kane coward," he said.

Kane was distracted and was busy dealing with the other 50 Leos, so he didn't responded.

She rose her hands as the dark light emitting from her body seemed to empower her greatly since her seemingly favorite move, the explosive spheres were summoned insanely quickly. She sent the multiple head-sized spheres (which is half fel and half corrupted nature magic btw) which numbered around 14, towards the Devil Empress far bellow her with a really minor delay between each one, the bombardment lasting less than a second overall. Upon impact each sphere would explode.

Some of the projectiles managed to hit and deal some moderate damage to Devil Haruhi.

Archimonde Supreme notices it through God's eye and immediately shields Haruhi with a spell
"Hmm?" Devil Haruhi grunts in wonder. "Who is kind enough to do this?"

Leo 50: Damn!!(releases a barrage of frost bolts)
Leo 39: Ahhh!!(shoots a huge bolt of lightning at Haruhi)
Leo 20: Hm...(Wind sliced at Haruhi's skin, dealing damage and cutting her all over her body)
"Ouch!" Devil Haruhi is stunned and shocked by the huge bolt of lightning, but her skin is still resistant to the wind. She was paralyzed that she didn't realized the arrival of Abaddon's Fury troops.

"Okay, Archy. I'll be there in Northrend shortly. See you later, homie." Deroc responds, and then cuts the telepathy. Deroc vanishes into thin air in the Pherith Command Room and reappears at the snowy wastelands of Northrend. "Where are you, Archy?"

Level 9

(The Leos manages to withstand the heat)
Leo 35: Look behind you!! Haruhi!! You can quit the Sunrock Horde!! Join our alliance, Abbadon's Fury!! We can grow stronger.. look!! Feel the power of it!!
(Points at the Ababdon fury soldiers)

Leo 9l: Yes!! Oh.. its time to be more holy!!
(Rains down holy meteors upon NOD lands)

(The emp didnt work for the artillery are engineered from nether technology, allowing it to resist it)
(The artilley fired on the EMp cannons while more atrillery deployed)

Leo:(points towards the monitor in Pherith command Room for the other Cake champions to see) The godammned missile and its silos are devastated!! 1 down!! Kane is next!!
(Raises his vodka) This is a great victory!!

Romagus : "Then let's go. We better get a strike at once."

Zark opens the portal and leaves the field without any further word.

Carpeto appears to be surprised with the appearance of Zark.
Zark : "About time I returned from that draggy business."
Carpeto : "Thank goodness you made through."
Zark : "Enough with the chit chats, I can sense that Romagus, Mask and Fallenus, along with the entire HQ Hunters are on the business."
Carpeto : "Yes, now, shall you take the lead?"
Zark : "We bring the fight to the field, I will head to the battlefield."
Carpeto : "Very well."
Zark and Carpeto departs to the battlefield.

Mask sees Kane's Pyramid, as well as Fallenus. The two rushed in.

(The Leos manages to withstand the heat)
Leo 35: Look behind you!! Haruhi!! You can quit the Sunrock Horde!! Join our alliance, Abbadon's Fury!! We can grow stronger.. look!! Feel the power of it!!
(Points at the Ababdon fury soldiers)
"No. My will is my own, and I will not submit to another being! I am supreme!"

Leo 9l: Yes!! Oh.. its time to be more holy!!
(Rains down holy meteors upon NOD lands)
As the holy meteors land onto Nod soils, Nod troops and shadowspawns scream in agony and perished in the holy explosions. The Egilians' assault have made it worse for Kane's little shadowy children.

(The emp didnt work for the artillery are engineered from nether technology, allowing it to resist it)
(The artilley fired on the EMp cannons while more atrillery deployed)
Nod suffers great casualties, and desperately sends Attack Cycles to destroy the Shadowridge Artilleries.

Another two cats are sent to deal with Baron and the infiltrating Egilians. A cat shoots a beam of laser from one of its eyes, towards Baron. Another cat then grabs Baron and push him onto the sturdy hard walls of the prison.

Leo:(points towards the monitor in Pherith command Room for the other Cake champions to see) The godammned missile and its silos are devastated!! 1 down!! Kane is next!!
(Raises his vodka) This is a great victory!!
"Yes! Listen to the screams of these Noddy cowards!" Deldrach gives a wicked grin and giggles. He takes another sip of the glass of Orange Juice Deroc left.

Romagus : "Then let's go. We better get a strike at once."
Director Tarnell: "Let's rock!"
All the VGI champions are ready for an operation.

Mask sees Kane's Pyramid, as well as Fallenus. The two rushed in. "What? Now more midgets are coming... Call the cats to catch these damn midgets!" Several tough giant cats of darkness are released, releasing screeching meows. One of the cats dashes towards Mask and grabs him. The cat then tosses Mask towards Fallenus.

As Mask was thrown by the cat, a blast of light, followed with a shining blade, impales the cat that throws Mask. Fallenus captures Mask, who takes minor injuries.
Mask : "Thanks."
Fallenus : "Don't mention it."
Fallenus jumps above the cat and drops above it's head as he devours the energy of the cat. The energy enhances Fallenus powers with dark essence.
Fallenus : "Time to destroy this place into a wreckage."
Familiar Voice : "Let me join the fray."
The two looks behind, and they see Carpeto, who apparently just arrive.
Carpeto : "So, this place is what we seek eh?"
Fallenus : "Not the best time to chat, Doc."
Carpeto : "Very well."
Carpeto looks serious, as he takes out his blade.
Carpeto : "Shine, Thousand Lights!"
Carpeto's release activates, causing the blade to glow with vibrant light. The glow shines brightly that the cats becomes blindfolded.
Carpeto : "Now! Eradicate them all!"
Mask : "Understood! Heaven Blade!"
The blade appears and Mask quickly slashed all the cats feet. The slash causes serious damage.
Carpeto : "Scatter, Thousand Lights."
The blade glows in vibrant light, then a powerful blast surges the field. The blades scatters into thousand fragments that has power of thousand blades. The shining fragments brutally attack the cats.
Carpeto : "Frozen Hail : Zero Step."
Suddenly, the entire time feels frozen inside a radius as a dome erected (actually, this ability reduces one's sense to a very fast motion, thus it feels like you're very slow while everyone else are fast). Carpeto slashes all the cats with his fragments multiple times before he dissipates the dome.
The cats suddenly feels unimaginable pain and paralysis.

At the same moment, Zark suddenly appears near the Leo Clones that are busy with Kane.
Zark : "Been awhile, Kane. I hope you know well why I even bother getting here."
Zark unsheath his sword, and rushes forward toward Kane.
Zark : "Let's make this an easy burial! Memento Mori!"
The blade glows in vibrant darkness, as Zark moves to a close distance to cut Kane.

==================
Frozen Hail : Zero Steps is similar to Faceless Void Chronosphere, for those who are familiar. The difference is that you can move, though your body and sense will not connect at all.

Level 9
Leo 56: Who the...
Leo 100: Dont worry!! Its Zark!!
(All Leos shot holy balls at Kane while enchanted Zark's blade with a holy energy, if it hits, Kane wll be hit critically)

Leo 35: Im not telling you to submit... join us... we are free,.. alone we cant stand..but together, we can reign supreme!

(attack cycles were attacked by Shadowridge Bunkers in which gatling guns rained dead along with missiles)
(Shadowmines explodes, destroying several Attack Cycles)
(The remaning which managed to take cover behind huge rocks survived the rapid bullets)

Leo: (clicks on a panel) I wonder..(the projector changed to the scene where Egilians are devastating Nod forces, then to HQ attack on Nod, then Attack Cycles boind to attack Leo's artillery getting destroyed by bullets and mines and finally back to Kane" pyramid(top blown off) and Zark stepping forward to slash Kane)
Leo: Seems like Nod is loaing ground...(looks at Deldrach) And need more juice?(places a bottle of oramge juice) enjoy..

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40

Lady Lerania: "I guess I was a bit naive."
She takes a leap of faith, her demonic wings growing out of her back while falling which she use to land without injured as she reached the floor.
Lady Lerania: "Or, you simply don't. In the end you'll end up fighting them both in due time either way, save yourself some time and effort."

Level 21
Archimonde Supreme uses telepathy with Lerania
Archimonde Supreme:Don't try to interrupt my plans bitch
He then looks back to Haruhi
Archimonde Supreme:Don't listen to this stranger,she is a servant of the old gods.Join me now,so we can crush Kane together and take his power.Together,we shall rule over everything we wish.

Level 21
Archimonde Supreme:I am nothing like you or your foul masters.Do not try to make yourself feel better mongrel.Leo,silence this Gor'om haguul

Level 9
Leo:This is getting boring.. im going into action(quickly gulps a bottle of vodka)
(Teleports to Strazua base)
Leo: All units!!Charge!!
(Thousands of Demons charged over to the Nod frontline which was alreadu devastated by Artillery fire)
(Hundrwds of Hoverplanes swarmed and bombed)
(Buzzers hacked andbslashed through enemy infantry)
(Contraptions and Fel Reavers are activated and sent into battle mode)
(Leo slowly walked thorugh thw field and metoers stroke Nods, and turning into Infernals)
Leo: Fullbscale invasion?(Hears telepathy from Archy) Wait what?? Who...wait a second isnt it the bitch that attacked my Hydromanus!?! Damn it! What the hell are you doing!? Jus get outta the tele! Mind your own business and stop poking your nose in others affair!!and... where is my jewel of Jaxxrumus!?!?

Level 21
Archimonde Supreme:I have no further patience for this
He opens a portal and his forces step through it
Archimonde Supreme:Consider what I said Haruhi,you know where to find us.
He then steps through the portal and closes it.The portal took him and his forces to Northrend,right in front of Deroc.
Archimonde Supreme:I'm here,as always.Come now,Kane won't kick his own ass

The cats suffered cruel deaths by excessive pain and paralysis. "Damn... the cats didn't work on these fucking midgets. I have another idea, but I'm not sure if this works..."

A few Vile Temptresses and Mistresses of Torment show up, and approach Mask, Fallenus, Carpeto and Zark as well as the Leo Clones. "Want to have an enjoyable night with me? Surrender yourself to the Brotherhood, and we are yours! Furthermore, we have the great powers to satisfy your hunger and lust... Kane will lead us to glory, and to victory..." a Queen of Suffering whispers.

Nod begins to lose their ground to the attackers... Kane is so panic and afraid that he simply vanished into the shadows.

"R-really?" Devil Haruhi turns happy, "Conquer the rest of the world? Power? Yay!" But she was too excited that she didn't notice Archimonde Supreme has left. "Err... Archimonde Supreme? Okay..."

"Hey, buddy!" Deroc smiles then continues, "Now Kane is in panic. I'm sure he's desperately rushing towards his sealed tomb to look for his real body. We must set a trap there homie,"

Level 21
He uses telepathy with Haruhi.
Archimonde Supreme:Remember Northrend...
He then breaks the telepathy
Archimonde Supreme:So be it.Let's go

Level 9
Leo 20:(points at Haruhi) Come now Haruhi... time to shred your old past..(opens a portal) ladies first..

Leo(telwpathy): Archy, Kane's defenses are breached.. he is fightimg at 3 fronts now...Egilians,Hq and mine, now with tour help and Deroc's it will be 5 fronts.. even at 3 his dorces are dimishing and his missile destroyed . Come quick..! You wont want to miss the fun...! I have found an area rich in minerals where tou can start an outpost..(a portal opens in front of one of Archy's Nearby eredar)We shall be waiting..

Leo 60: sorry.. but i got my own succubus!!
(Waves of holy energy hit the succubus and destroyed them)
Leo 80: damn!! KANE!!(FOR seeing kane has disappeared..)

Level 21
Archimonde Supreme:So where exactly is the fool's tomb?
He then focuses on Leo
Archimonde Supreme:I need you to take out that old god girl,the one with the demon wings.She is a annoyance.Also,I don't need a base,I will make a direct assault on Kane himself

Level 21
Archimonde Supreme:Very well.Overfiend Leader,take the troops to the place Leo mentioned.
Overfiend Leader:Very well.
He then leads the troops through the portal Leo opened
Archimonde Supreme opens a portal that leads to a location near the center between Hopen and Strazura and jumps through

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40

Lerania was considering to facepalm but decided against it.
Lady Lerania (thinking): "Fool, you're no different, few can truly claim that, and you are not one of them."
Lady Lerania: "Seems like you made the rational choice."
Lady Lerania (mumbling): "Maybe killing the retarded clones might bring back some entertainment.."

Level 9
(Leo clones didnt takevdamagr)
Leo 20: Wel.. then.. um.. what shall we call you? Empress Haruhi?

Leo:Soo ah.. Archy.. you knew where Kane escaped? He just dissappeared..(sees Overfiend Leader)
Leo:(Overfiend leader) Ah.. long time no see.. anyways.. we shall lead a final assualt..Kanes force is crumbling and his Noddies and UMSR is making a last desperate hold off... but Kane escaped.. Archy knew where he is...anyways..(points towards the Nod front) We will charge and destroy that damn idiots slaves once and for all!!

As the desperate Kane disappears, Zark leaves the place. Zark suddenly blinks behind the party of Carpeto, already cutting all the Queen of Sufferings.
Zark : "I have to say, I like people who trying to seduce minds with their reckless nature, letting me making them my test subject."
Carpeto : "Your mischevious, as always."
Zark : "Now now, since I'm in the mood. Well,"
Zark looks at the unfortunate enemies, who apparently paralyzed with his blade.
Zark : "Let me explain. My blade has been modified that upon contact, it will debilitate their neurons, preventing respond to the mind. I dare you my foes, to move."

On a more serious end, General Azolar is leading his strike to UMSR.
Azolar : "Surrender Premier! While we still have heart to forgive you! Kane is a betrayer and not worth to the praised!"
Xeraz : "Or we will gladly have you, the traitors in the jails of UMSR future!"
Despite the large defenses, Revolutionists pressure the UMSR defenders highly. They keep destroying everything that praises the name of Kane.

Some automated airplanes bombards UMSR defenses. They fire multitude of small rockets to destroy towers.

Bored, Zark decides to teleport the entire party of HQ back to Vesuro, to make a recalculation. At the HQ, Zark and Carpeto holds an emergency meeting, to make their next move.

At the same time, Romagus summons a small replica of Hopen, a map that allows them to plan their assault in Hopen.
Romagus : "This is a base map of Hopen, with this, we can make consideration where we can strike first, Director Tarnell."
The map shows a general view of Hopen, but it doesn't show the position of soldiers and tanks of Regime forces.

Vestrope King Daffa is rather displeased with the situation keeps getting critical, despite Federation Force are making their move, as well as HQ. Vestrope Raven arrives with an interesting report.
Vestrope Raven : "Brother, there's an interesting news I have to report."
Vestrope King Daffa : "I hope it sure does interesting."
Vestrope Raven : "It will. Pherith Empire, let by an unknown leader, has cause a major havoc to all Arygos defenses. This will be a major opportunity to wipe them out."
Vestrope King Daffa : "Pherith... Why that feels something a bit odd to me. Anyway, anything else?"
Vestrope Raven : "Yes, there's also this message from Director Zark, from HQ."
Vestrope Raven bows. Then, she hands a message to Vestrope King Daffa. Afterward, she pardons and leaves the King.
Vestrope King Daffa : "This..."
He is shocked with the letter.

=========================
Okay, I will make this interesting, the way I do it ; chaotic and bloody
Get your stuff packed up, cause it's time to get this interesting. I'll try to make your blood thrilled for once.

Level 24
@Daffa: Maybe lead the remaining Vestropians in Icyarctic to Gryphonus' colony, excluding characters though if you want
===========================

*Continuing north, the Federation have nearly conquered the southern region of Hopen*
*With coastal areas bombarded by shells and aircrafts*
*And then landed by Federation troops, their revenge draws near*
*At the Federation's forward base*
Edward: Each advance we made draws us closer to their capital, we must take over it so we can annihilate Kane's control over Hopen, and perhaps, have our justice
Edmund: The empire's fleet are still strong in the southeastern sea, we also have reports of their troops, mainly strong at Strazura
Edward: Have their been any words of Commander Baron and Commander Leorn
Soldier: Sir, Commander Baron left a message, he says that he's going to finish an unfinished business, along with Commander Leorn
Edward: Hmmm... I'll take their excuse for consideration, anyway, are there any other reports
Gregory: Might want to hear this, Gryphonus in Icyartic have reported of a new force, known as the Pherith Empire, fighting the forces of Arygos, it is also leading a liberation force that seeks to destroy Nod's control over other countries. And this just in, other countries are fighting Nod, and they are hitting the Sunrock Horde's forces as well
Edward: Well we're one of those countries, now, we proceed to our plan...

*Meanwhile, at the Underwater Prison*
*Baron and his men sneak in the hallway*
*Silently stabbing guards on their way and hiding their carcass*
*Then continuing towards the Cell Areas*
*Where Egilian and Strazurian soldiers were held*
*Opening a cell*
Baron: Lord Khadgar
Khadgar: That...voice...., the...Commander...
Baron: What the hell did they done to you?
Khadgar: ...tortured... the pain
Baron: Hang on, Corporal, take him, the rest of you, release the others, I'm going towards the warden's room
*Baron silently sneaks, using Flash Fire made him pass through the other side of the walls*
*Then he came at the warden's room, sleeping*
*Baron draws his sword and points it at the warden's head*

Warden: ohh
Baron: Make a move and your dead, now better surrender your guards and release the prisoners
*Waiting for response*

@Daffa: yes, but can I let Deroc and his Pherith cakes destroy Vestrope?

OOC: My computer has a problem, and my memory isn't too good, so I'll paste what others wrote here.

I will respond (and edit this post) later.
================================================
Archimonde Supreme opens a portal that leads to a location near the center between Hopen and Strazura and jumps through
Deroc does the same, opens a portal, steps onto it and vanishes along with the portal...

Deroc finds himself at a tropical island. Behind him was a sandy beach of soft sand, filled with sand and a few shells and little normal sea lifeforms as well, accompained by a blue sea and a refreshing breeze.

A thick forest, shrouded in darkness of mystery, is seen in front of Deroc. Auras and scents of terror and awe spreads from this mysterious forest, scaring those weak-willed away. "At last... the Lost Island, where the Tomb of Xerdoz lies. And I can smell the presence of Kane and his Tomb..."

(Leo clones didnt takevdamagr)
Leo 20: Wel.. then.. um.. what shall we call you? Empress Haruhi?
Devil Haruhi Fujioka: "The Almighty Supreme Devil Empress of the Great Regime of the Rising Sun!"

Devil Haruhi notices the approaching Federation Force troops. "Naive mortals... you are no match for me!" Devil Haruhi rises some volcanoes from the ground of Hopen and erupts them. The volcanoes release barrages and barrages of deadly lava rocks, as well as leaking destructive, sticky and fast-moving burning lava liquids.

Zark looks at the unfortunate enemies, who apparently paralyzed with his blade.
Zark : "Let me explain. My blade has been modified that upon contact, it will debilitate their neurons, preventing respond to the mind. I dare you my foes, to move."
Due to their neurons being messed up badly, the survivng Queens of Sufferings never responded and their minds attempt to break the effect by concentrating shadows around them. However, some hidden Shadow Commandos, immune to the paralyzing effect, show up and ambush Zark from behind. A powerful beam of shadows is rushing towards Zark from behind, likely inflicting some serious damage if hit. However the beam never hit Zark as he has teleported himself along with the entire HQ back to Vesuro, wasting their mana.

On a more serious end, General Azolar is leading his strike to UMSR.
Azolar : "Surrender Premier! While we still have heart to forgive you! Kane is a betrayer and not worth to the praised!"
Xeraz : "Or we will gladly have you, the traitors in the jails of UMSR future!"
Despite the large defenses, Revolutionists pressure the UMSR defenders highly. They keep destroying everything that praises the name of Kane.
Some automated airplanes bombards UMSR defenses. They fire multitude of small rockets to destroy towers.
Premier Detriev: "You dare oppose the Premier!? Naive fools, you won't underst--"
The enitre Kremlin sinks into the lava crack left by the catalysm, and some lava manages to breach into the interiors of the Kremlin, perishing Detriev and his lap dogs.

At the same time, Romagus summons a small replica of Hopen, a map that allows them to plan their assault in Hopen.
Romagus : "This is a base map of Hopen, with this, we can make consideration where we can strike first, Director Tarnell."
The map shows a general view of Hopen, but it doesn't show the position of soldiers and tanks of Regime forces.
Director Tarnell: "As the Egilians are attacking the Regime from the sputh already, we should strike the northern sector of Hopen, and we are nearer to the north than to the south."
Director Tarnell: "Oh, homie. Further intelligence reports that the Regime has been caught in a inner war.. Devil Haruhi and her demons have turned against the faithful humans in their ranks, and now Regime is in chaos. We must take the opportunity to strike."

The warden screams in sudden fear, and begs before Baron. "Okay, milord, I.. my.. live.. is yours..." He then releases all Egilians and VGI captives, fearing Baron's wrath.

@Directive ; Very well, but let me reign some fun first.
================
Vestrope King Daffa is surprised that the letter is an ultimatum. Zark threatens them to surrender before the next morning. "This is unforgivable," he says. Vestrope Francis Light arrives and reports that there are some naval fleet on our shores.

"Those must be HQ's fleet, Zark has been planning this invasion behind the allies!" Vestrope King Daffa proclaims. "Destroy those ships, I want none of HQ robotic assets wandering around the Vestropian soils!" He orders Francis, which Francis nods and leaves.

Zark senses the movement of Vestrope. "They noticed it at last, Carpeto," Zark says. Carpeto nods and replies, "I will go now, let me handle some stuffs in the lab." Carpeto then leaves after Zark nods.
=======================
Let the chaos commence.
Warning ; for all within Vesfrica and in between Vestrope and HQ soils, there's a risk you will get affected with this "personal war"

Level 9
(Shadpwridge forces managed to break the last frontier of Nod and are now charging through their "paradise", destorying everything in view as artillery shells kept falling and exploding on enemy fortifications, hoverplanes strafe and bombed ground enemy nods while Fel Rwavers crushed pitiful Nods)

Leo:(telepathy with Deroc)Where the hell r u?! Kane has escaped, any idea where he is? His last bastion is falling on our onslaught..

Leo 20: Quick!! This way!!
(Leos started runnin through the portal)
(Summons several Doom Guards to distract Federation forces)

The cold wind blows throughout the entire Vestrope soils. The lands chilling with the sun rises. The time for Vestrope to surrender to HQ is up.

As the fleet smashed to bits by Vestrope forces, the HQ robotic troops paradropped across the soil. The troops quickly engages with surprised Vestropians.

As the lands becomes full of destruction under HQ's wake, the spreading chaos quickly hits most of Vestrope soils.

Carpeto, at his lab manages many databases of HQ. The Magic Hunters data are being filtered for some unknown plans. "It's time to reign the chaos, it's time to end this," Carpeto says. Zark enters the lab and says, "How is it going? We have not much time to do the spell." "It's going well, soon enough we can end them all into dust, and reign peace with brute force of ironfist," Carpeto replies, with his devilish smile. Afterward, the lab fades in darkness of Carpeto's secret mechanism.

"Now then, shall we finish revive her, as well as them?"

Romagus suddenly feels a terrifying force in the air. "Something is not right..." He thought to himself.

Vestrope Raven appears before King Daffa. "It's grim, HQ sent their finest technologies to engage our armies. The enemy are gaining advantage as we speak," she reports. "Impossible! Vestrope has one of the finest technologies, how could they easily-"
King Daffa suddenly halt his words, as Vestrope Francis arrives.

"The enemy uses an indefinite amount of robotic and nano technologies, allowing them to create army like no tomorrow! We detected several gigantic walking barracks of HQ," he reports. "Find them all! Then I want them destroyed!" Vestrope King Daffa proclaims.

The two obey and leave the palace. "Why you do this Zark?" Vestrope King Daffa thought to himself.

"Harbor chaos, nurture destruction, harbinger the fall to save mankind. Those are what Skyra told use before, what we should do as a last resort..."
"And that time has come."

===========================
Anyone up for a party with the main course? Just say so, I will be glad to have HQ wreck havoc. This will be mostly HQ and Vestrope, unless you guys would like to intervene, also this war reveals all missing pieces of TMK and NullMagic histories, the dark side of history.

I warn ya, if ya want ya life saved, get ya secret weapon ready beforehand. It's very disturbing, this war I mean.
=======================
Suddenly, behind the building of HQ, a gigantic tower rises up to the very sky. Carpeto and Zark are seen on it's highest floor.

"We finally made it this far, though we have to sacrifice history to make history," Carpeto says. "I hate being the wrong one here, but once you enter the war, all sides are evil," Zark replies. Zark suddenly writes several names and put them on the floor as Carpeto makes a ritual circle. "The ceremony of the dark arts, the true art of darkness. Bypassess the limitation of human's territory, mortal's limitation bypassing," Carpeto says. "Not a matter," Zark replies.

On the papers, clearly written names of ; Daffa the Mage, Daffa (Fallen Mage), Prata Skyra, Arkeizar Vestraya, and Arkeizer Vestraya.

Zark smiles, then he looks at Carpeto. "We won't be needing disguises anymore, it's time to tell the world, that the ones they say are dead, are still alive," Zark proclaims. Carpeto replies, "So, the time finally comes, Zark, or I would say, Arkeiz Vestraya." "Yes, Zayritzk Lif," Arkeiz replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.