1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Of Crimson Tides

Submitted by Flower Fairy, tulee
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.

[​IMG]

Important
This campaign was made by Flower Fairy. She is the author of this campaign. The campaign is being posted on HiveWorkShop on her behalf with her express permission.

The campaign was originally posted here:

血色征程完整版! - 自定义战役系列地图讨论区 - 游久社区 - bbs.uuu9.com

Permission From Author
[​IMG]

Of Crimson Tides
This campaign follows He Xiaoshu and the blood elves. This campaign is comprised of 11 playable missions and 9 cinematic missions, and follows the style of the Blizzard campaign with RTS-style missions as well as RPG-style missions.

Due to the conversion tool used to convert the campaign to the standard world editor, it is recommended to play the campaign using the most recent patch.

List of Flower Fairy's Campaigns

1. The Lonely Nightstar
2. Of Crimson Tides
3. Evil Resurgent
4. A Song of Dream Chasing

Characters
[​IMG] He Xiaoshu: The main character of the campaign. Even though she had an unhappy childhood, she relied on her optimism and hard work to eventually became the deputy president of Dalaran. She is a pacifist who draws a clear line between what she likes and doesn't like, and knows right from wrong. She is also a competent leader. This time, however, she and her allies will face an unprecedented crisis...
[​IMG] Thrall: The warchief of the horde, he is always thinking about his people's future, and even makes sacrifices for them. He was saved by He Xiaoshu during an outing. He realizes that in order to give his people lasting peace, sacrifices must be made--- allying himself with the foreign blood elves.
[​IMG] Lor'themar Theron: Once a nameless rogue swordsman, he was able to become a battle mage of Dalaran after the Dalaran president took a liking to him. As such, he is often blindly loyal to the president and has no views of his own. After witnessing the president's betrayal, he realizes who is the true leader of Dalaran.
[​IMG] Maiev: She is a consistently arrogant avenger. She once used her allies to achieve her revenge without scruples, leading to everyone becoming alienated from her in the end. With new allies this time, will she treat them as she did her old allies? Valkyire said that her only goal in life was revenge. What meaning will her life hold once her revenge is accomplished?
[​IMG] Akama: Once a general of the draenei, after being afflicted by a demonic curse and being forced to become the demons' slave, he and his followers declared themselves The Broken. After being persuaded by He Xiaoshu, his lost heart finally found a shore to stop at. He leads his forces to help He Xiaoshu break out of prison and joins her ranks.
[​IMG]
Yrel: She is the commander of the draenei. After witnessing the sacrifice her mentor A'dal made, she understands she is the last guardian of the light. She follows He Xiaoshu to the black citadel with the intent of making the demons pay in blood.

Screenshots
Click to show
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]

Credits
Click to show

Message from Flower Fairy (creator): This campaign takes some inspiration from Tomoraider and Sclammerz.

These are the hiveworkshop resources in use, based on the automatic credit generator:
Resources in Use by Of Crimson Tides | HIVE

Bymighty, rightfield, miseracord, will the almighty, daelin, kuhneghetz, general frank, norinrad, epion, jetfanginferno, kitabatake, callahan, splashy5, dojo, lord_t, demon boy, bloody_turds, infrenus, dickxunder, champara bros, hawkwing, assasin_lord, hanza-ru, mephestrial, quech, noypi, thrikodius, supertoinkz, cavman, sellenisko, just_spectating, rama462, proxy, -grendel, peekay, sin'dorei300, wandering soul, power, shyrony, whitedeath, jesushipster, ujimasa hojo, andrewoverload519, eubz, nightskyaurora, kimbo, whitewolf8, kangyun, reflex, horusrogue, darkholme, frlky, 67chrome, daenar7, mc !, link_iceblader, kyzerdrood32, darkfang, crazyrussian, cloudwolf, viiva, bigapple90, mr,goblin, palaslayer, inhuman89, nfwar, hellx-magnus, orthon, m0rbid, zbc, nelsonlaje, marcos DAB, heinvers, ~nightmare, solu9, edge45, murlocologist, ghostthruster,

Special Thanks
Click to show

Message from Flower Fairy (creator): This campaign takes some inspiration from Tomoraider and Sclammerz.

These people helped in various ways in bringing the campaign to hiveworkshop.
Ghostwolf- YDWE conversion tool, Wareditor + Quinten- map description title picture, Deepstrasz- various things, Naruto- helping contact the author, Tuwnew- map template.

Change Log
Click to show

H-Oct-v0.02- Initial Upload
H-Oct-v0.03- All missions locked, swordsman tooltip, ballista tooplist, barracks/sanctum/archer/sorceress/dragonhawk nest full-stop added, farm name, you "are" dad's..., Out of Touch-- Non-Responding, villager "leader", "task is to destroy"
H-Oct-v0.05- mission 2 you are- your,vereesa name fixed, genn howl of terror name, summoned thing- summoned unit, evil archer- fel crossbowman, dark shaman tooltip spells, claw of shaman reduced description length so can display, giant abomination name, necromancer boss name, zepplin parts tooltip/name, mission 4 "search for dreadlord- main quest, flame fantasy- fire fantasy, mission 4 give back to them also- give back to them as well, mission 4 jubei'thos line fixed somewhat, (dungeon interlude)- execute them after three days (without immediately), transmit-put, mission 5- city of dranei brethren- city of draenei, out of the inferno - main quest, who are they- who are these people, dark shadow name transmissions fixed, magic suppression debuff toolip + name, aethalas healing wave + tranquility toolip/name, vereesa marksmanship/starfall tooltip/name
H-Oct-v0.06- map11 boss message fixed, antonidas speech lines slight correction, holy priest + holy witch spell tooltip, map12 patchwerk name, sewed-together, final line by jubei'thos corrected, map13 capital letters "Black Citadel",map14 "break free", gemstone "Dalaran" name fixed.
H-Oct-v0.08- Seer adept training- banish, salamander "lightning", catapult name + tooltip, fel orc catapult buff name + tooltip, "Grom must not die", "scum", tyke- boy, "I never liked you", "In the Black Citadel in northern Outland", "scum", "from", "orders", "The responsibility they have taken on, revenge and their righteous cause", removed 1 "stubbornly", greater heal- heal, flame strike- breath of fire, "An unsettling aura is emanating from...", "only part of our army", Mannoroth lines matched, "power of the elements is", Kil'jaeden name added for line missing it, "shrine",
H-Oct-v0.09- All campaign buttons unhidden from start, since from mission 5 onwards there are not unhidden.

H-OCT-v0.552 - reverted to 0.06 to avoid corruption on AI, corrected all language/ grammar changes from 0.08 and 0.09, at the author's request (flower Fairy) censored some writing on the items and afternote regarding "Lucky Skk"

Contents

Of Crimson Tides (Campaign)

Reviews
cleavinghammer
Well no, the model doesn't use a crossbow either, they just move their arm like they're throwing things. Admittedly, "Fel Thrower" isn't much of a name either. General: Worgen Prophet's Hex and Devour Magic should switch positions. Flying Machines...
cleavinghammer
As in, you've been given control of all four races and techtrees throughout the campaign, which one would you like to finish it with? Update (finished it): I gotta say, I don't get the title. I thought it might be referring to the fel orcs, but the...
deepstrasz
Changes made... Approved. (whole review here: Of Crimson Tides)
  1. tulee

tulee

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Fair enough. Maybe I did not word my reply correctly. I agree with how player interaction with events/quests is important.

2. Ricky Malakian

Ricky Malakian

Resources:
    Resources:
    Where the next episode? this game work on my 1.27 patch

3. Lenneth

Lenneth

Resources:
    Resources:
    I think this campaign is still pending because the moderator can't complete mission 2 :)

the maps seem well designed but 5 stars? seriously?
    like the previous campaign we can't skip cutscenes, the AI is even more broken than before
    mission 2 difficulty is absurd with 3 undead bases who send endless waves of full upgrades units, the same thing occured during the lonely star campaign but it was doable because you had access to powerful heroes.

I was accomodating when I rated the lonely star campaign but I'm sorry this one should not be approved until the difficulty is balanced

4. Darkness.Sansoyat

Darkness.Sansoyat

Resources:
    Resources:
    first of all, I agree with the comment in part, the madness of the AI, that you send large complete armies, it is very puzzle, the mission that you consider more broken are the one of Antonidas (bad side, LUL first time I see that antonidas becomes the bad guy in the movie, very hilarious).

to summarize, if you do not do things right and fast they eat you live the AI, first time I find this AI, improvements the maximum from zero minute, not even the campaign of Shar (legends of Arkain) made me suffer so much, but that's good because when you spend the mission it gives you a sip.

I would not like to change the current balance of the AI, (of course, without using cheating codes, that ruins the whole experience, and from experience in the first series of this series of campaigns, I used to say rudeness while playing it :D more even if you play hard or as I say always play in hardcore at first).

It's funny because I remembered the campaign, "The choosen ones" for the number of times I had to load the game and save many times in a single scenario (I feel very mediocre in that sense :D)

the final battle was fine, it was not as annoying as the shadow being that took me more than 15 minutes of fighting for the odious regeneration and knowing its mechanics, apart from having to adapt to the boss, compared to the Final boss (the real clear )
    It was a walk in the park :D

Manoroth (bother me several times for the lovely effect in area, too much or that the AI, is smart enough to change target just where there are more heroes: D, very funny that part :D)

Apart from those mentioned, those would be the ones that I consider the most dangerous of this campaign so far. although the position number one of my top takes the AI with MUCH reason for obvious reasons for those who played these campaigns in difficult high. :D :D

Apart from those mentioned, those would be the ones that I consider the most dangerous of this campaign so far. although the position number one of my top takes the AI with MUCH reason for obvious reasons for those who played these campaigns in difficult high. : D: D: D

With nothing more to add, I hope part three of this series to continue with masochism, thank you for reading my friend reader. ^^

5. tulee

tulee

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    The reason is it still pending is because the final language/grammar fix for the final 3 chapters cannot be uploaded because 1.30 patch has errors, and I cannot use my 1.28 version since the campaign used a YDWE conversion tool that used 1.29+. Need to wait for 1.30 bugs to be fixed.

If there was only 1 difficulty, then maybe complaints about the AI would be fair---but Fairy Flower's campaign has 3 difficulty options (you can choose easy mode if hard mode is too difficult), so your post seems more like "entitlement to win a campaign on hard mode".

Last edited: Aug 13, 2018
  6. Lenneth

Lenneth

Resources:
    Resources:
    I am playing on normal difficulty and compared to this legends of arkains series is a piece of cake.
    In my opinion mission 2 is mostly unfair because undead can full upgrade their units while our own units are stuck at level 1 and also because our ally is a burden.

When I was talking about broken AI I was not only referring to the insane difficulty.
    I understand you have to be agressive right at the beginning, but if you do so the undead will empty their base ,including ghouls who harvest lumber, and the AI will not replace them and thus won't be able to train any units that needs lumber (e.g chapter 5 lonely star). And I think people complained about the difficulty of the antonidas mission because they are not facing undead but humans who don't send their peasants who harvest lumber to attack your base.

edit: OK I beat chapter 2 (still on normal difficulty), just attack with your starting units as soon as the cutscene ends, train a few footmen and rally them to your heroe and it will be fine (because of the AI bug I previously mentioned). In other words you can finish the map with only 10 units which is not enjoyable at all.
    I'm sorry but that's not how macro missions should be...

Last edited: Aug 13, 2018
  7. Lenneth

Lenneth

Resources:
    Resources:
    It is time to give this campaign a full review
    I really don't want to be rude and I am well aware people put some efforts in this campaign but at the same time I don't want players to be deluded by the ratings.

Overall this campaign is a regression compared to the lonely nightstar campaign which had imo an interesting challenge and a fun gameplay even though it had its flaws.
    This is just a pale copy of shadow of hatred and Tomoraider's campaigns.
    The mechanics of the (well designed) maps are tedious and we always have to do the same things: complete a silly quest then destroy everything.
    The story is a déjà vu ( e.g grom hellscream turns out evil and must be saved) and sometimes it becomes even goofy when lorthemar suddenly decides to go back and forth between lordaeron and outland without any reason. But it has his moments: when a guy who comes from nowhere and announces He xaoshu: "I am your father", it is priceless.

- chapter 1 : an interesting micro mission with the main character He Xaoshu, the guy who offer a sidequest has now an exclamation point; which is an improvment compared to the lonely nighstar campaign.
    - chapter 2: cf supra, there is no more exclamation point for the sidequest
    - chapter 3: same as chapter 2 (cripple 1 or 2 undead bases at the beginning and there will be no challenge)
    - chapter 4: we arrive in outland with he xaoshu and lorthemar, we ally with thrall in order to destroy fel orcs who can train inferno machines. The AI hardly ever attacks my base and our allies are quite powerfull so it went fine. Actually it was my favourite mission.
    - chapter 5: he xaoshu and thrall have been captured by fel orcs, fortunately Akama helps us (how original), then a micro mission begins: we have to rescue units and at the end we face an annoying boss (as usual)
    - chapter 6: lorthemar is back in lordaeron and must confront the traitor antonidas. This chapter is very similar to chapter 5 curse of the forsaken (the one where you have to snipe demons leaders to free the possessed forsaken). I think something went wrong with the AI (again), the map creator promises me hell but none of this happened. I just had to repel some ennemy waves then the AI only sent their hero accompanied by 1 or 2 ballistas to attack my base. Anyway, we have access to airships so I built a full group of them then focus on the leader. After that I decided to leave my base and hunted down some creeps but suddenly after killing a random rogue mage all my yellow allies came and surrounded me, I was stuck so no other choice but to kill them...
    - chapter 7: you must defend shattrah city with 6 powerful heroes for 30 minutes. In shadow of hatred it was a very cool and challenging mission but here...
    I went straight to the orc base and destroyed most of their production buildings but I quickly regretted this because after that nothing happened (OK I exagerate a bit) : our allies can repel most of the ennemies attacks by their own and now I know 30 minutes is a very long time. So I looked for creeps and intercepted some ennemies waves and... yawned. Like in the lonelynight star campaign we can also boost the health of our allies with the eastern egg rune thing, which makes things even more boring.
    - chapter 8: Lorthemar is back in outland! unfortunately he is on an island and we must reach him by obtaining an item which will allow us to construct a bridge. After that, of course, we'll have to wipe out the map. The problem is we have access to mass teleport so why the heck do we have to construct a bridge? The difficulty has been artificially increased because black citadel are now unvulnerable until we complete the first part of the mission and the ennemies heroes have now 4000 hp and annoying spells.
    - chapter 9: remember the dude who said he was he xaoshu's father? well he also told us about grom. It's a job for akama and thrall.
    We have to do the same thing than in the last chapter of regular orc campaign (bring hellscream's soul to the circle of power) but not quite because once again we'll have to destroy everything after completing this.
    This time all buildings are unvulnerable until the first quest is completed. This mission is very hard, the AI is very agressive and loves attacking with inferno machines, we only control akama and his dranei (he can't attack air units even if he is equipped with an orb, some units description are missing) and thrall and his orcs do literally nothing. So I quickly completed the first quest with my starting units. After being freed, hellscream stays idle in thrall's base so we have to destroy the fel orcs without the help of our allies. If you're lucky enough, the AI will focus on your allies otherwise you're screwed. I took me a lot of time to beat this chapter. At the end I used the vision cheat though, just because you have to destroy everything (as I have mentionned) and it is very hard to find brown building in an outland map.
    And guess what? At the end of the mission Grom miserably dies in the cutscene.
    - chapter 10: can't tell, I won't play anyway

Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
  8. tulee

tulee

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Disagree with a lot of what you say, but the main issue that stood out:

A) It is not fair to compare different campaigns with each other. Each campaign should be judged on its merits. "Just a pale copy"--- It is hard to take you seriously when you are so rude.
    B) All campaigns take inspiration from other campaigns/the blizzard campaign. "Take inspiration from" means to play/see something and like it enough that it gives you motivation to go make your own thing. So naturally there will always be some similarities between different campaigns. One of the main reasons to bring chinese creators' campaigns to hive is to inspire hiveworkshop users to go create their own campaigns, which can also be understood as hiveworkshop users seeing something in these chinese authors' campaigns they like, and then "copying" parts of it and making their own campaign.
    C) You don't seem to mention how Shadows of Hatred "took inspiration" from rise of the blood elves/COTF.
    D) Keep in mind Flower Fairy's original campaigns did not even use warcraft names/ characters/ places.

This campaign is set in the exact same style as "Lonely Nightstar", so I am not sure why you think there is regression. Most campaigns consist of killing everything on the map--- the fun lies in playing RTS base-building warcraft with a story surrounding the game play.

9. Lenneth

Lenneth

Resources:
    Resources:
    A) I’m sorry but there is no value added compared to these campaigns and most of the missions are tedious. We only complete the mission for the sake of completing it.

B) I agree with you but in this case it’s more than inspiration, even the chapters have the same name (battle for shattrah city). Mission 3= mission 3 shadow of hatred, mission 6= mission 5 curse of the forsaken… but it's more than that.
    Overall I think this campaign suffers from a lack of identity. It’s not just about using the same models or gameplay mechanics of others campaigns, it‘s a feeling I had when I played and I really can’t explain it.

C) Of course shadow of hatred is very similar to Tomoraider’s work but at the same time it looks different (I’ve already mentioned that in the appropriate thread).

D) I know it’s very hard to translate Chinese campaigns into English. Overall you did a great job and that’s why I didn’t take into account any grammatical errors I found.
    And maybe you should have used random names instead of those of the original warcraft universe.

I disagree with your last sentence.
    In this campaign we basically have to do the same things: first complete an objective (like acquire zeppellins, reach our allies, find a gold mine...) then wipe out the whole map.
    Missions of the lonely nightstar campaign are more various: in chapter 1 you don’t have to destroy every enemy base, in chapter 3 destroying purple undead base is only optional. Also the mission where you must protect the old man is way more interesting than battle for shattrah city (the last 10 minutes are very challenging and it’s like a puzzle we have to figure it out).
    Furthermore the AI is not so weird. At some point, something went wrong in every mission. I could have been more specific by mentioning that in mission 3 the red undead army was stuck in front of the cave and watched me destroying their base, in mission 8 Lorthemar’s army desperately wanted to attack the undead even though they couldn’t reach them (even the flying units were confused).

10. tulee

tulee

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I mentioned this because I was trying to emphasize that the original campaign would not have been seen to be similar to those other campaigns because it had no warcraft character names etc.
    Those grammar/language mistakes you encountered were all fixed.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2018
  11. tulee

tulee

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    (Double Post)
    Since the 1.30 patch seems to have stabilized, the final language/grammar edits for map15-20 have been uploaded.

12. Verb8im

Verb8im

Resources:
    Resources:
    When do you think the third campaign will be ready?

13. rahul12

rahul12

Resources:
    Resources:
    so now it will be approved ?

then when u r uploading next campaign ?

14. PrinceOfThaWest

PrinceOfThaWest

Resources:
    Resources:
    I somehow have an issue of accepting ''He Xiaoshu'' into Blood Elven lore. Kind of kills the immersion for me, it'd be better if she was Lyeaana or whatever, some elven name, but being the only Asian Blood Elf in Warcraft lore is kind of weird. Name fits Pandaren better than a Blood Elf, that's for sure.

15. sunabokori

sunabokori

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Dont have 1.29 nor 1.30

16. LegaRoSS

LegaRoSS

Resources:
    Resources:
    OMFG that shitty unskippable introerludes and dialogues...

17. tulee

tulee

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Some players are playing it on a lower version, like 1.28 and maybe below. I only wrote "1.29" because I am not sure if saving a campaign on 1.29 will make it 1.29 exclusive or not.

I think blizzard took all the pandaren names from a pool of chinese-sounding names.

When this campaign is approved by the moderators, I will upload another creator's campaign first (Cf XingKong). When his campaign is approved, then I will upload Flower Fairy's 3rd campaign.

I cannot control approval.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2018
  18. tulee

tulee

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    (Double Post)
    Can anyone who has played the most recent version (-Hv0.08) comment if the campaign buttons show on the campaign menu after chapter five? Some people (including the map reviewer), have mentioned the buttons disappear after chapter 5, and they can only continue by loading saves. If you played on a previous version, feel free to comment (and state which version you played), so it is easier to understand why this is happening for some people but not others.

Thanks!

Edit: If you played v0.02, the first version that was uploaded, all the missions were unlocked accidentally, so maybe don't comment if you played that version.

Edit2: I realized that the campaign originally had all the missions unlocked. It was my mistake for hiding the missions, since after Chapter Five the buttons are not unhidden. All the missions are now unhidden from the beginning.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2018
  19. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    beginning: good luck hoping for people to understand much with faster than light transmissions.

1. -cinematic scenes are not skippable; this is a pain if you want to restart or load before a scene
    2. -gnoll chieftains are pocket pickers now?
    3. -gnoll overseer=/=chieftain but heh; the optional quest is a joke
    4. -flat terrain is flat
    5. -Vitality Aura doesn't have a passive icon; you could make it so with this: Button Manager v1.8.2
    6. -music should be played with the other trigger not to be heard through the sound channel
    7. -units selected during cinematic mode

1. -Arcane Scroll is too expensive for what it does
    2. -worgen hunters have hero glow; wolf deity too; same with the prophet
    3. -not sure why the last tier is available; it doesn't enable anything or maybe the Multishot?
    4. -Multishot looks as if it's disabled. Use the program I've linked earlier to make the icon look normally
    5. -Vorpal Blades' used icon is not the passive looking one
    6. -attacks are so often to the point of annoyance; it's hard to leave your base to attack anything especially that the ally is suicidal; also the ally is not engaged by neutral hostile units which shouldn't be right in their way; but the biggest problem is that their (enemy) units are much more stronger than yours
    7. -F for farm doesn't work
    8. -flat terrain again; bridges improperly placed (use shift+page up/down to raise/lower doodads)
    9. -having to destroy every building to win and not only production facilities and workers
    10. -the ally's shop has the last tier items but the player's doesn't?

1. -Greymane is red in transmissions
    2. -many hero spells and abilities in general are Warcraft III ones with changed icons and names
    3. -Shield Wall and Heavy Armour are passive but the icons don't like so. Same with Worgen Claws
    4. -Wolf Deity also has Roar; they don't stack
    5. -the shop still doesn't have last tier items (e.g. an orb)
    6. -Worgen units are useless as they get possessed and that's it
    7. -looks weird for neutral units to be in the way of the undead and player's allies without them engaging the neutrals
    8. -Pheonix Strike doesn't say how much damage it deals; also it's very weak, only good for the stun if you want to run away
    9. -Illusion says it deals damage as the unit it is based on but you can't choose which unit to create illusions from; it's Mirror Image
    10. -for some reason, the allied AI's troops remain out of the base...
    11. -Blazing Warlock has hero glow
    12. -Multishot has the hotkey written. Why if it's a passive ability?
    13. -the murloc camp is useless; there heroes are too strong anyway and you don't find anything there
    14. -also, find the goblins when they're just near the base and the place is also under fog of war?
    15. -so, they're not supposed to send their heroes for attack?
    16. -goblin engineers look exactly like Gazlowe
    17. -the giant murloc does not deal damage (on illusions)?
    18. -by the way, Genn looks like his face is a skull; also the portrait has a hat
    19. -why is Varimathras and the dreadlord's undead red like the player's colour?
    20. -the dreadlord disappears suddenly with no FX; looks bad

1. -the items from Genn? Where are they?
    2. -demons sleeping in the middle of the road?
    3. -look, a random shaman! Let's help him and draw attention that we're here!
    4. -Thrall's icon does not fit
    5. -I don't want to hear/see another word about this not being a rehashed Warcraft III alternate storyline as not only the number of characters but also their personalities and acquaintance have been mostly kept. There is no excuse when the protagonist is named He Xiaoshu but the rest have Warcraft names and more
    6. -Orcish Spear Thrower's soundset is that of the Grunt instead of the Wind Rider
    7. -Mathog doesn't have hero glow; you could add one: How to add Hero Glow without Modeling
    8. -the enemy heroes might remain out of their bases
    9. -ambushed!? The demons were in front; the heroes were not surrounded
    10. -the sky can be seen through the terrain in the last scene (see pic)
    11. -He Xiaoshu's animation freezes after casting the portal; the same happens to Gul'dan after transforming Grom; also Grom is not red in transmissions
    12. -put them in the dungeon? What cartoony twists this story has... the other two orc heroes were killed in an instant but Thrall and the elven heroes should be imprisoned?
    13. -interlude: how does Maiev know He is a president? So, they locked them there for three days while giving them a chance to escape!?
    14. -the story is worse than in the Lonely Nightstar. At least there, things were a bit more different than Warcraft and somewhat made more sense, in a way
    15. -didn't we kill Jubei'thos in the previous chapter?

1. -so, if He doesn't know about Shattrah, how does the character know of the Draenei and/or the Broken?
    2. -saving Thrall is too easy and he's too near the start of the map
    3. -this level is totally linear and made of narrow lanes
    4. -as if Thrall had not seen undead before; warlocks and dark magiks were already on Draenor; was the character living in a cave all lifetime before finally deciding to get out and be attacked by fel orcs?
    5. -chief necromancer has hero glow but is not a hero; same with the nathrezim elites
    6. -some prisoners were placed in such a huge cell that you'd say it was a hall room where they gathered for revolt
    7. -makes no sense: dark shadow appeared out of nowhere, out of context
    8. -units selected during cinematic mode
    9. -if you don't click continue after the victory message, you don't get the next chapter button in the campaign menu; actually it doesn't matter, it does not appear regardless
    10. interlude: how did they get to Shattrah before the demons if they were locked for two days and who knows how much it took to get to the city afterwards?
    11. -what horde? Some few prisoners? Who knows how long it'll take for Thrall's clan to be notified, convinced to fight and then come to Shattrah

1. -this chapter does not appear in the campaign menu either... this issue needs to be fixed because if you don't save, you have to play from chapter five again plus the difficulty resets with each chapter and you have to start the levels through the campaign menu and choose the difficulty manually (this last one is the game's fault)
    2. -worgen workers remained idle (not paused) after meeting Genn
    3. -prophet has essence of blight but well, should that work on non-undead units?
    4. -worgen weapon and armour upgrades say it's for blood elven units...
    5. -you can't build properly because of the unbuildable tile (road) in the base...
    6. -there isn't enough wood in the base; you have to fight three enemies almost at the same time and no expansion nearby
    7. -you can't possibly face two armies at the same time; it's 100 food vs 200 food
    8. -you can't really make haste to kill the succubus when you're attacked all the time plus the defenses there are pretty tough for one run; this level or at least, this part of it suffers from bad design; it's pretty much a gamble until you realize, until you can get enough troops to get to the demoness, how often the enemy AI attacks and so on; things wouldn't be so bad, probably if those demon gates weren't spawning more demons
    9. -Arcane Golems have an issue with their healthbars being too high (above)
    10. -Blazing Warlocks have hero glow and not decay animation thus their bodies remain on the ground
    11. -allies attack demons which are not in their bases because they are not neutral hostile but actually belong to enemy AI players
    12. -the demon bases don't send troops to attack?
    13. -staff of pain's icon looks like a passive ability icon
    14. -when the last part of the level starts (Dalaran etc.) the units are ordered to attack somewhere and you have to manually stop them not to go suicidal
    15. -this last part of the level's design looks very similar maybe heavily inspired by the Gilneas map from Warseeker's Legacy of Lordaeron?
    16. -when fighting the minibosses before Antonidas, you can draw the minions out few by few

1. -how did the shadow rune get here!? Lor'themar isn't even there... wait... it's all the items from him and the rune... but they were all one over the other, still doesn't make sense for the rune to be here now
    2. -the item model looks like a rune but it's not an actual Warcraft III type rune
    3. -the orcs are attacking too often
    4. -He's invulnerability spell is random, sometimes, some heroes don't get the protection
    5. -this level is impossible on normal (I think it's normal depending on what difficulty it puts me after a level loads after another); they are just attacking without respite to the point that only 5 heroes are no match against 3 armies and their heroes but with some luck you could just wait near A'dal but you can't heal the unit and the enemy prioritizes it... yeah... loading might make all the AI troops come so no, it's really bad design again
    6. -draenei civilians are appearing out of nowhere
    7. -there were idle demons when A'dal was talking with the heroes at the end
    8. -the heroes are pretty stupid if they thought that A'dal would leave (later!?); it was pretty obvious what the idea was from the start; moreover, they turned back...
    9. -there was no need for the old man transmission
    10. -interlude: the city does not look like it is in ruins
    11. -A'dal actually expected them to return!? What if the explosion failed to kill all/most of the enemies?
    12. -hi dad, bye dad....
    13. -Medivh should disappear at the same time the FX does not after

1. -again, upgrades mention blood elves but there are none
    2. -Heal switches place with Healing Wave upon load game
    3. -there's another building that overwrites the G hotkey of the towers
    4. -you can first draw each ogre chieftain out and then face their boss
    5. -this campaign suffers from intense attacking which I'm not sure you've actually tested you can beat; trying to kill Sapphiron with the intense attacks going on isn't a smart idea
    6. -every chapter seemingly has the issue with units remaining selected during cinematic mode

1. -it's as if Thrall somehow found out about Grom being corrupted by Gul'dan but it happened behind the scenes?
    2. -surely, this is not a rehash of a RoC campaign map at all
    3. -the AI friend has all Peons on the mine, none on the wood and there are more than 5
    4. -broken workers don't have resource carrying animations; there surely is or are some models like this on the site
    5. -Seer's Den needs a bigger selection circle; it's not even visible; same with War Mill
    6. -Immolation upgrade's icon is that of a passive spell; it should look like the active Immolation
    7. -the yellow base is invulnerable... same with the green one; it forces you to go for the Grom quest first
    8. -why is it named Lost Shop if they are the Broken and not Lost ones?
    9. -La-Mani is very weak; why is there a throne like that where Grom is? Mani isn't a hero so the body remains on the floor
    10. -you can mine all free mines before engaging Grom
    11. -purples don't attack, don't have troops?
    12. -if you kill Grom you get a defeat message with ! instead of any text.
    13. -first Grom should have less than 50% HP so you could use the orb on the hero otherwise you can just run in there use the item and run without a problem
    14. -the green base is dead in the sense that it does nothing; not sure if it's some latency before the AI starts or not; same with yellow and they don't even have a hero; same with the brown ones; so I guess this level is pretty broken; first I've finished the optional quest, killed some of the orcs near the bases edges, then went for Grom but did not destroy the purple base entirely
    15. -Gul'dan just disappeared...

1. -Maiev is red in transmissions
    2. -allies don't harvest lumber but only gold; all their workers are on the mines
    3. -they don't send troops to attack, the enemy? They don't even defend the bases when you're attacking them... they don't harvest, the AI simply is not enabled or does not work; they don't have any troops but the idle workers
    4. -the other Lukky item is on Yrel and I can't control the hero...
    5. -why give a hint instead of writing it as an objective that the allied bases have to stand?

1. -Shadows of Hared, last level? Throughout, many similarities to campaigns from the Hiveworkshop can be seen but most are from the one I've mentioned earlier; actually this level is pretty much a copy of that one...
    2. -three times to fight Gul'dan in three different levels? Meh
    3. -the demons' strategy is kind of stupid; they don't ambush and they are not all fighting together
    4. -Thrall: "Now defeat him!" but Thrall was dead...
    5. -problem is, Sargeras runs in corners because of Maiev's and Xiaoshu's first spells and it's hard to hit the demon
    6. -epilogue: all heroes were alive though I've only had 3 left
    7. -Maiev should have still wanted to live to also defeat Sargeras, maybe?

The Afternote is nothing but trouble. I don't care what your issue with some random dude is/was but it has no place here. This map should be removed entirely.

Awaiting Update until the issues under spoiler tags (whitened text) are fixed/removed.

20. Verb8im

Verb8im

Resources:
    Resources:
    That's weird. The AI in Chapter 9 and 10 worked when I played an earlier version. Something must've happened in between the recent versions