• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Of Crimson Tides

full

Important
Important
This campaign was made by Flower Fairy. She is the author of this campaign. The campaign is being posted on HiveWorkShop on her behalf with her express permission.

The campaign was originally posted here:

血色征程完整版! - 自定义战役系列地图讨论区 - 游久社区 - bbs.uuu9.com

full

Of Crimson Tides
Of Crimson Tides
This campaign follows He Xiaoshu and the blood elves. This campaign is comprised of 11 playable missions and 9 cinematic missions, and follows the style of the Blizzard campaign with RTS-style missions as well as RPG-style missions.

Due to the conversion tool used to convert the campaign to the standard world editor, it is recommended to play the campaign using the most recent patch.

List of Flower Fairy's Campaigns
List of Flower Fairy's Campaigns

Characters

full
He Xiaoshu: The main character of the campaign. Even though she had an unhappy childhood, she relied on her optimism and hard work to eventually became the deputy president of Dalaran. She is a pacifist who draws a clear line between what she likes and doesn't like, and knows right from wrong. She is also a competent leader. This time, however, she and her allies will face an unprecedented crisis...

full
Thrall: The warchief of the horde, he is always thinking about his people's future, and even makes sacrifices for them. He was saved by He Xiaoshu during an outing. He realizes that in order to give his people lasting peace, sacrifices must be made--- allying himself with the foreign blood elves.

full
Lor'themar Theron: Once a nameless rogue swordsman, he was able to become a battle mage of Dalaran after the Dalaran president took a liking to him. As such, he is often blindly loyal to the president and has no views of his own. After witnessing the president's betrayal, he realizes who is the true leader of Dalaran.

full
Maiev: She is a consistently arrogant avenger. She once used her allies to achieve her revenge without scruples, leading to everyone becoming alienated from her in the end. With new allies this time, will she treat them as she did her old allies? Valkyire said that her only goal in life was revenge. What meaning will her life hold once her revenge is accomplished?

full
Akama: Once a general of the draenei, after being afflicted by a demonic curse and being forced to become the demons' slave, he and his followers declared themselves The Broken. After being persuaded by He Xiaoshu, his lost heart finally found a shore to stop at. He leads his forces to help He Xiaoshu break out of prison and joins her ranks.

full
Yrel: She is the commander of the draenei. After witnessing the sacrifice her mentor A'dal made, she understands she is the last guardian of the light. She follows He Xiaoshu to the black citadel with the intent of making the demons pay in blood.

Screenshots
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full

Credits

Message from Flower Fairy (creator): This campaign takes some inspiration from Tomoraider and Sclammerz.

These are the hiveworkshop resources in use, based on the automatic credit generator:
Resources in Use by Of Crimson Tides | HIVE

Bymighty, rightfield, miseracord, will the almighty, daelin, kuhneghetz, general frank, norinrad, epion, jetfanginferno, kitabatake, callahan, splashy5, dojo, lord_t, demon boy, bloody_turds, infrenus, dickxunder, champara bros, hawkwing, assasin_lord, hanza-ru, mephestrial, quech, noypi, thrikodius, supertoinkz, cavman, sellenisko, just_spectating, rama462, proxy, -grendel, peekay, sin'dorei300, wandering soul, power, shyrony, whitedeath, jesushipster, ujimasa hojo, andrewoverload519, eubz, nightskyaurora, kimbo, whitewolf8, kangyun, reflex, horusrogue, darkholme, frlky, 67chrome, daenar7, mc !, link_iceblader, kyzerdrood32, darkfang, crazyrussian, cloudwolf, viiva, bigapple90, mr,goblin, palaslayer, inhuman89, nfwar, hellx-magnus, orthon, m0rbid, zbc, nelsonlaje, marcos DAB, heinvers, ~nightmare, solu9, edge45, murlocologist, ghostthruster,

Special Thanks

Message from Flower Fairy (creator): This campaign takes some inspiration from Tomoraider and Sclammerz.

These people helped in various ways in bringing the campaign to hiveworkshop.
Ghostwolf- YDWE conversion tool, Wareditor + Quinten- map description title picture, Deepstrasz- various things, Naruto- helping contact the author, Tuwnew- map template.

Change Log

H-Oct-v0.02- Initial Upload

H-Oct-v0.03- All missions locked, swordsman tooltip, ballista tooplist, barracks/sanctum/archer/sorceress/dragonhawk nest full-stop added, farm name, you "are" dad's..., Out of Touch-- Non-Responding, villager "leader", "task is to destroy"
H-Oct-v0.05- mission 2 you are- your,vereesa name fixed, genn howl of terror name, summoned thing- summoned unit, evil archer- fel crossbowman, dark shaman tooltip spells, claw of shaman reduced description length so can display, giant abomination name, necromancer boss name, zepplin parts tooltip/name, mission 4 "search for dreadlord- main quest, flame fantasy- fire fantasy, mission 4 give back to them also- give back to them as well, mission 4 jubei'thos line fixed somewhat, (dungeon interlude)- execute them after three days (without immediately), transmit-put, mission 5- city of dranei brethren- city of draenei, out of the inferno - main quest, who are they- who are these people, dark shadow name transmissions fixed, magic suppression debuff toolip + name, aethalas healing wave + tranquility toolip/name, vereesa marksmanship/starfall tooltip/name
H-Oct-v0.06- map11 boss message fixed, antonidas speech lines slight correction, holy priest + holy witch spell tooltip, map12 patchwerk name, sewed-together, final line by jubei'thos corrected, map13 capital letters "Black Citadel",map14 "break free", gemstone "Dalaran" name fixed.
H-Oct-v0.08- Seer adept training- banish, salamander "lightning", catapult name + tooltip, fel orc catapult buff name + tooltip, "Grom must not die", "scum", tyke- boy, "I never liked you", "In the Black Citadel in northern Outland", "scum", "from", "orders", "The responsibility they have taken on, revenge and their righteous cause", removed 1 "stubbornly", greater heal- heal, flame strike- breath of fire, "An unsettling aura is emanating from...", "only part of our army", Mannoroth lines matched, "power of the elements is", Kil'jaeden name added for line missing it, "shrine",
H-Oct-v0.09- All campaign buttons unhidden from start, since from mission 5 onwards there are not unhidden.

H-OCT-v0.552 - reverted to 0.06 to avoid corruption on AI, corrected all language/ grammar changes from 0.08 and 0.09, at the author's request (flower Fairy) censored some writing on the items and afternote regarding "Lucky Skk"

Contents

Of Crimson Tides (Campaign)

Reviews
cleavinghammer
Well no, the model doesn't use a crossbow either, they just move their arm like they're throwing things. Admittedly, "Fel Thrower" isn't much of a name either. General: Worgen Prophet's Hex and Devour Magic should switch positions. Flying Machines...
cleavinghammer
As in, you've been given control of all four races and techtrees throughout the campaign, which one would you like to finish it with? Update (finished it): I gotta say, I don't get the title. I thought it might be referring to the fel orcs, but the...
deepstrasz
Changes made... Approved. (whole review here: Of Crimson Tides)
Level 6
Chapter 5 end boss is just a joke to me to be honest. The end boss heals like crazy, can't even get it to half health, and I get that you want to add a lil bit of thrill and challenge towards the boss fight by making it spell immune. But I suggest that you update it so that it doesn't have spell immune, because the boss is just invincible tbh. Heroes can't maximize their AOE's, which in effect cannot bring the boss down at all. Normal attacks just don't do it.

Edit: what music did you use for this campaign btw? I really like it.

Last edited:
Level 6
The story of this campaing is realy trash special trall shouldnt be in this campaing :/
It's an alternate story, so yeah. But yeah I do find it weird that Thrall is in outland lol, but hey, like I said its an alternate story. It's not that bad for me tbh.

Level 13
The Good:
  • "impossible" levels can be passed to Easy Difficulty
  • if there were any mistakes or minor bugs went unnoticed in this slaughterhouse. Played on 1.30.
  • The bosses aren't particularly difficult
  • strong items strong spells
  • the system "you go immediately with the heroes to attack the enemy base to buy time to develop yours" applies here too

The bad:
  • I only managed to read 5-10% of all the dialogues to the end. Campaign typical representative of silent cinema.
  • this part is more difficult than the first
  • I found this part more uninteresting than the first.
  • in chap.1 spiders and gnolls sleep around the clock. If you don't attack them calmly you can stand together at the Fountain of Health. Your units won't attack them either.