• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Content Discussion [SPOILER]

Level 16
Wew! Good surprise!
-Playing as Demons so unexpectedly really fueled the interest. To assemble Souleater champions and allow carnage was fitting end.
-So Eliminator must be produced from Forge of Karna'zoth, and we will likely destroy it for good in Purificator campaign or at Gates of Hell.
-It was nice exposition to show insight into Souleater politics as it was untouched in the FB before. It seems Ebira and Hesrathion's rivalry is what nailed the coffin on Souleater's defeat...
-Brutes cannot fall unto succubus's temptation... Herculean trait indeed! Except for Bloodhand and Darkmind orcs who fell into temptress's snare.
-Well, smart move for Aridon to leave regiment of Splecir behind: they are all lichlings, and even if their spectral forms are destroyed they can always come back to Dead Mountain. Fleshtearer shall have new body, Kersidar, and, yes, perhaps he can give you proper answer next time: he is obviously the best frankeinstein. And Souleater having hard time against Splecir is really a nice touch of them being the elite of Aridon.
-Why Deragan has no voicelines? And, yes, he is basically the demonic version of Aedale... perhaps eredar and succubi have close abilities although former would be more destructive.
-Destroyer survived. Good. Perhaps Amari and Okri want him to survive... for now. Not sure if Okri is willing to have her most hated enemy as... potential hound, or even mate. I feel Amari obviously wants Destroyer to survive as he is the strongest orc in terms of strength.
-O' now it dawns the beginning of SB era! Good luck, Shar. :ogre_haosis:

Level 22
The final chapter for the first books was pretty cool.

• Decided to kill Progaderas. Him wanting revenge against someone we won't play as much as (or maybe even never again) as the other races didn't sound like a bad decision. He also can't be allowed to be a fortunate character. :p
  • Exploring a little bit of the demonic politics was cool. While it isn't revealed what their ultimate goal was, it gave a good glimpse of their plans for the immediate future.
  • The way the Destroyer was presented in gameplay vs the cutscene was amusing. It will definitely piss off some people at first just to make them happy if they wanted him to live.
I can see him surviving until somewhere between the events of chapters 9 and 13 for the SOB. Between the Redfist, Bonelords and Okri being able to hold her anger for so long, he doesn't have forever.
- Not concentrating fully on the Dead Mountain will be the demons' downfall. The undead probably can raise more soldiers than the demons have for the invasion and stationed in their lands combined.

The only gameplay complaint I have about this chapter is a lack of healing runes. Combined with Kersidar being a little frail, it made me sit around for a bit to make him have an adequate amount of HP before continuing.

Level 27
I've played the entirety of Act Four on Hard difficulty, so I'll detail my experience below.

1. Pride of the Empire:
  • Without Salomar and his annoying Paladins, the mission actually turns out to be pretty fun.
  • When I abandoned my main base and the expansion directly below it, I noticed the spooky Scarec boys will not attack the bottom-most expansion (which is kinda fine because the air harassments are anything but merciful, with Frost Wyrm's AoE slow and Vulture Rider's Black Arrows for crazy burst.)
  • There was one attack wave with Selior, and he just ran in, destroyed the remnants of my main base, killed Grofzag, killed Sasrogarn, then stayed to attack every building in Sas' base, without returning to defend his own base. Seems like he hates Sas even more than an average Legends of Arkain player.

2. Betrayal:

- Sage Truthbearer caused me extreme pain, with the way he spams Divine Shield and attack Lera and Hermos, making their channelling abilities a big risk to use. Oh, and he loved resurrecting six Honor Guards at once.

(If someone can give me tips on how to beat this level, I'd be very appreciated. I miss the time where I could build Arcane Vaults to turn my Heroes into beasts.)

3. Bloodbath:
  • Overall a very fun battle, with Doomhammers and Frost Wyrms being a very good combo.
  • Rahandir, being the best Undead that he is, proves his worth once more because he can one-shot a Demon Gate with Death and Decay every time it comes off cooldown. Doom Guards' War Stomp having such a small AoE turns out to be a blessing.

4. Carnage:
  • It's fun to play as the bad guy (that isn't the Orc) for once.
  • With the large amount of AoE damage that the Souleater boys can dish out, it would be more satisfying for the enemies to have less tanky units (Bodyguards, Knights, etc...) and more squishy units. I'm an Undead enjoyer so I like to see lots of corpses.

With all of that being said, it was a very enjoyable experience. Now I can't wait to see van Deuche and Amari in action.

Last edited:
Level 19
Review Final chapter Act Four:

-First of all, this was awesome. Letting us play as demons for the first time was a surprise.
-This was a nice point of view, the same map from 3 different perspectives.
-Recruiting the demon generals was a nice touch.
-Poor Progaderas, being killed 4 times in a row by all the 4 races. Next time the Bearman will kill him too.
-Ebira´s ult is so strong.
-Having the Destroyer buying time was a nice touch but... He was stupid there. I mean he wanted to be remembered and tried to kill the giant infernal machine in single combat, but being killed there won´t give him any importance. Another dead orcs to the demons
If not for the goblins he would be dead, he´ll probably survive until the end of the Salria invasion.
-Having the Royal army there makes no sense but i suppose is a way to let the player know about this new human faction. However from the lore view of point don´t make sense.
Nice surprise chapter Shar!

-So Eliminator must be produced from Forge of Karna'zoth, and we will likely destroy it for good in Purificator campaign or at Gates of Hell.
I think the eliminator will be used during the Hesration vs Ornasion fight.

-Well, smart move for Aridon to leave regiment of Splecir behind: they are all lichlings, and even if their spectral forms are destroyed they can always come back to Dead Mountain. Fleshtearer shall have new body, Kersidar, and, yes, perhaps he can give you proper answer next time: he is obviously the best frankeinstein. And Souleater having hard time against Splecir is really a nice touch of them being the elite of Aridon.
I think the only one who can revive is the Fleshtearer (as long he has bodies) but the other spectrals are the elite, they won´t stop until Aridon say so and will gladly die to buy them time for his master.

I can see him surviving until somewhere between the events of chapters 9 and 13 for the SOB. Between the Redfist, Bonelords and Okri being able to hold her anger for so long, he doesn't have forever.
I keep thinking that he´ll lose to Brockta in single combat. Probably Okri will kill him after conquering Salria, either that or Redfist (strongest human vs strongest orc).

Dunno but The destroyer became one of the best written orcs during the true story no doubt.

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
The only gameplay complaint I have about this chapter is a lack of healing runes. Combined with Kersidar being a little frail, it made me sit around for a bit to make him have an adequate amount of HP before continuing.
I felt that Kersidar is getting so much support from all sides (heroes, allied units, enemies fighting each other)
that they weren't needed.
I could give the boss characters runes though.
-Having the Royal army there makes no sense but i suppose is a way to let the player know about this new human faction. However from the lore view of point don´t make sense.
Point taken but the Royal Army units were used already and I used this to further highlight the upcoming
split as well as the fact that the Kingdoms weren't just sitting there all the time.
It was a desperate (futile) attempt to retake some lost area.
I keep thinking that he´ll lose to Brockta in single combat
Brockta is definitely a worthy challenge for, well, anyone in single combat

Level 20
Tad bit late on this one but. Hey Shar did you by any chance lower the difficulty of Bloodbath mission? I remember it being much harder than it actually was.

HA Called it Destroyer is making it out in one piece, his sub plot is just to dam interesting to be shut down all of a sudden.

Interestingly enough we got to play with the demons...Was this as a substitute for the old epilogues?
I wonder if we will get to play with demon/demon slaves in the future that sounds like a fun experience.

So right now Ebira seems to have ulterior motives form the way she is acting. Are all this goddam succubi puppets of Baldgoth now?

Level 29
I finally got the chance to play the new map

End of Act Four:
-I loved the chance to play as the Demons. It is sometimes cool to play as the bad guys, especially if they are meant to be unstoppable.
-The Kingdoms were apparently quite quick to separate their military from the Imperials. Were they waiting for the right moment to do so? If so, they sure are good at picking it, right? Or maybe they are sour about joining the wrong side, maybe? XD
-Kersidar should be a lot stronger if he is the leader of the Souleater Legion. I mean some of his minions are stronger than him.
-One day Kersidar will have his own unique model, and I will love that day
-Some of the Demon Generals should have more unique abilities, just saying.
-I at first wondered why Gurraganosh was the only of our team that didn't have access to an item or ability that could ressurect him. But then I remembered that these are the Demon Legions from Arkain. They don't give a # about the Pit Lords XD
-The demons insult the orcs, but, in more than two places, their units managed to defeat the demon units.
-So Ebira, rather than using those brainwashed soldiers to cause dissension or chaos in the Imperial ranks, decided to make them kill each other just for her own amusement.
-"Then you die braver than most" that is a cool line, and a Star Wars Rebels reference. It would also fit
--The Destroyer: I fear neither death nor your kind
--Kersidar: Oh, that might be true, but you will soon fear me.
-Of course the Darkmind Clan, rather than retreating, are fighting the Imperials. Hey, they have their priorities, right?
-I love that Kersidar expected Ebira to have played a part in the orcs invading. No, they didn't even need outside manipulation to do such thing.
-I wonder if Kersidar has been misled to believe that Largoth was an insignificant renegade dreadlord or has he suffered the Dark One's mind manipulations.
-Good news: the Destroyer survived. Bad news: He was probably only saved because Okri wanted it.

Level 20
Some of the Demon Generals should have more unique abilities, just saying.
I mean excluding Ebira and Kersidar the other two hero units make sense to have generic Kits.

Eredars are low ranking fighters of the demon legion, I would assume majority of them don't have access to special training.
As for the Pitlords, I dunno if I remember this right but Shar stated that they are nothing but field commanders non of them holds any special rank.

So them having "generic" kits makes sense.

Kersidar should be a lot stronger if he is the leader of the Souleater Legion. I mean some of his minions are stronger than him.
This might have done as a gameplay balance, Also remember Kersidar is a master manipulator not exactly a melee combatant, I would assume he'd like to stay from behind rather than attack form the Front lines!

Good news: the Destroyer survived. Bad news: He was probably only saved because Okri wanted it.
I mean so far I have been right with my predictions about Destroyer...So maybe third time is the charm BUT I predict our boy Destroyer will make it out (one way or another) either as a living orc or as a reanimated Undead, I'd be extremely sad if Shar decided to kill the most appealing Orc character :/

Absolutely not.
I guess the addition of more unique Heroic allied units did help ease down the chapter...I remembered it alot harder.

The Kingdoms were apparently quite quick to separate their military from the Imperials. Were they waiting for the right moment to do so? If so, they sure are good at picking it, right? Or maybe they are sour about joining the wrong side, maybe? XD
I am assuming this royalists belong belong to King Dorten, if that is the case, it would make sense why the behaved like they did.
The demons insult the orcs, but, in more than two places, their units managed to defeat the demon units.
For bad or good demon units suffer from low armour, shar did not bother to tweak their numbers that much thankfully for us...

Level 29
I mean excluding Ebira and Kersidar the other two hero units make sense to have generic Kits.

Eredars are low ranking fighters of the demon legion, I would assume majority of them don't have access to special training.
As for the Pitlords, I dunno if I remember this right but Shar stated that they are nothing but field commanders non of them holds any special rank.

So them having "generic" kits makes sense.
This might have done as a gameplay balance, Also remember Kersidar is a master manipulator not exactly a melee combatant, I would assume he'd like to stay from behind rather than attack form the Front lines!

It would be cool if each of the demon commanders had a specific role and abilities that fit in such roles. Kersidar having abilities that showed his brilliance and cunning, etc...

I mean, does it make sense for Kersidar having Inferno as an ult? Imagine an ult that worked similar to Taunt, except that you target an enemy that becomes the target to all the other enemies. That could fit seeing that Kersidar just did that: allowed his enemies to kill each other and then he came in and took the prize.
For bad or good demon units suffer from low armour, shar did not bother to tweak their numbers that much thankfully for us...
But this new invasion was meant to be an unstoppable force, that is until Kersidar decided to spread his forces across several fronts. This chapter should show this. This is not a mission that we should try very hard to win. Victory was already pretty much assured from the start, the only thing that we can control is the way we achieve it.

Level 21
The madman actually did it
1640567917290.png

Level 20
The madman actually did it
Is Jay the real life counterpart of Baldgoth pulling all the Strings...

It would be cool if each of the demon commanders had a specific role and abilities that fit in such roles. Kersidar having abilities that showed his brilliance and cunning, etc...

I mean, does it make sense for Kersidar having Inferno as an ult? Imagine an ult that worked similar to Taunt, except that you target an enemy that becomes the target to all the other enemies. That could fit seeing that Kersidar just did that: allowed his enemies to kill each other and then he came in and took the prize.

You make sense, but reading upon Kersidar character bio you come upon the realisation that he isn't that much special from your average Demon Lord commander, he basically inherited his position when the former master of his legion decided to pick up and leave without putting up much of a fight towards Kersidar. It also states that without Ebira on his side he wouldn't achieve that much. If anything to me Kersidar looks like a mediocre character when it comes to his personal abilities (I mean mediocre as a leader) he just knew how to surround himself with proper underlings to do the deeds for him. Such as the green demon who is beefing with Ebira, and Ebira herself.

Compared to other Legion commanders he has no outstanding abilities

Ornassion was extremely tough physically and had martial prowess
Erganoth is well versed in the art of assassination he managed to get on top of his legion single handedly without any lackies to do his dirty deeds
Maronogin former leader of souleater legion is allegedly the oldest living demon (which considering the constant political scheming happening around the demons, it is an achievement by him) , he was the one responsible for the soultearer legion rise to power.
Vermon is the master of deceit (ironically he is so good at it that even the demons don't know if Vermon is the name of the Dreadlord or the name of the legions commander).

Kersidar on the other hand...He is good at being a dreadlord, and has Ebira....

I am calling it right now the dreadlord (the one with the special skin) that Sir Edoarus is beefing with will come back again!
They make a cute pairing ngl.

Last edited:
Level 22
It also states that without Ebira on his side he wouldn't achieve that much.
That was a claim made by other demons. Considering the demons love constantly sabotaging each other, this could just a rumour to make him seem weaker and less competent than he actually is.
And maybe he wouldn't have achieved much without Ebira, but considering the way demonic society works, it's hard to tell the truth.

Erganoth is well versed in the art of assassination he managed to get on top of his legion single handedly without any lackies to do his dirty deeds
We don't know his full story, and we likely won't until either a spin-off campaign or a demon book is released, so I personally would not give him so much credit right now.
I agreed what you said about the other dreadlords. We also don't know the details of their stories, but enough information is given to show they seemed pretty competent.

Level 27
Making more Demon characters have screentime and character development instead of just having them only mentioned off-screen seems like a good way to go. Maybe using different models too for memorization reasons. (Like Baldgoth's model, that is pretty much ingrained into my mind.)

Gameplay-wise, now that I've already played one Demon level, I think that it will be awesome if we can have more no-build missions (like the newly released Carnage) or offensive missions (like A Dish Best Served Cold).

Or, we can play as Demon Slaves where we can construct like Night Elves in base game (since we haven't had that before), which can be explained that their Demon overlords tribute their workers to summon their structures, which fits their characters. Maybe give Bales from the tale Guardian of the North an appearance too.

Maybe I'm just being too hopeful, since making a playable race from scratch is no easy feat, but who knows if one day, it will become a reality? Then I'll be a happy man. Happier than when Merlon found a diamond for Thanok Claire.

Level 20
Is it just me, or is Kome still failing pretty hard, even in the new version of Betrayal? Salana always does fine, but Theoden always loses his lane very fast. I don't know if this is a thing that should be changed or not, but the Knights of Kome can't defend themselves. All the terrain change did, was that it postponed their death by a few minutes. It's okay if they are "meant" to fail, because their order is still recovering, but when I try to help them, those clumped up attack waves instantly delete my army, and I have no way to reinforce, because they are on the other side of the map. By the time I push them back, Kome is already gone. Maybe it's Lerrig's aura, maybe it's the Honor Guards, maybe Salana does so well, because she has starfall, and Theoden doesn't. I don't really know... also, Aedale can't teleport when she is in her demon form. Is that intentional?

Level 29
I just love the new outfit for the Demon Slaves.

It is like Genethas and his soldiers had these armors and weapons stored somewhere (hopefully not in their closets, otherwise it would a lot awkward if the maids and butlers found them while cleaning), just waiting for the right moment to discard their "lame" normal ones.

And then, right after Genethas gets teleported away after his betrayal is revealed to all, he goes to his soldiers and says "The time has come, men! Suit up!" :xxd: :xxd:

Level 5
Okay so I was talking to Shar and he basically confirmed my theory about Blen so I figured I should post it here. Let's start from the top: we all know Blen is gonna die just like he did in books canon. Maybe it'll be Rath, maybe it'll be Zoia, maybe The Destroyer will break him over his knee. Who knows. That's not the point. But then what? To answer that question we need to look at the changes Shar made for the True Story. Every new character is there for a reason. And that includes Galareth. Why would Shar introduce a mad scientist if not to have him do some mad science? Galareth isn't just going to raise Blen from the dead: he's going to build him into a monster. He will replace Blen's organs with magical items and reinforce his body with steel and tormented souls. People say that Blen is "boring", that he's "vanilla" and that was always deliberate. It was so Galareth would choose him, just as an artist will always favor a blank canvas. I do not know what purpose the unstoppable cyber-Blen will serve or who, if anyone, he shall be loyal to, but I doubt anyone on the continent will be able to stop Him.

Level 21
My takeaway from the whole Wolf Regiment thing in Betrayal is to have that be the reason Blen gets thrown in Golden Guard jail since the original reason in SHB was not convincing at all, but it needed to account for the fact that players used to have a choice. Re: Galareth remaking Blen, that's a pretty cool idea. My only tongue-in-cheek comment is that it sure is convenient that the Undead only raise some of the people that are dying and not every single named character along the way... For real though, it's good that the character sheets are starting to get thinned out, they were/still are bulky af, let's let some of them stay dead.

Level 12
Let's start from the top: we all know Blen is gonna die just like he did in books canon. Maybe it'll be Rath, maybe it'll be Zoia, maybe The Destroyer will break him over his knee. Who knows
Rath himself already doomed by SOB. And unfortunately it's pretty obvious Rath not killing Blen in true story. Same goes to Rangul and Sas. Maybe Ephrog somehow manage to survive, this is my only hope.

Level 27
Think Ephrog's loyalty to Rangul pretty much seals his fate though. But then again, he's such a minor character that him being alive or dead doesn't change much.

The only hope anyone should have is that he'll put up more of a fight, because if I remember correctly, Zarin just yeeted a hammer into his face and he died instantly.

Meanwhile, his son can just become a big rock to tank, like, three armies at once without dying. Which makes Ephrog's death even more embarrassing.

Level 12
Well i don't want Ephrog fight to anyone, he would be filled much better role as Grofzag's advisor for example. Maybe Amari forgives Ephrog, he Grofzag father after all.

Level 27
That's not gonna happen, He is the reason why she was exiled(sure, that was sas idea but, he was ok with the plan really fast.)
In my opinion, he's not exactly okay with it, but he's not against it either, so Sasrogarn and his followers just did whatever the hell they want.

Dude's old (not Zairmak level of old, but old still), and maybe senile too, so it affected his decision-making.

(This next part is just a stupid, imaginary scenario.)

Maybe, if Ephrog stays alive until the end, when Amari kills Sasrogarn, he'll try to stop them (Rangul is close friend, so he don't want his friend's children to kill each other), so he'll pull out the classic 'You'll be no better than him if you kill him.' card.

And every Orc lives happily ever after. Except Rangul. R.I.P. Scepter of Healing.

Level 12
Legends of Arkain - Ephrog book would be sweet.

About Grofzag. I don't understand why Grofzag (one of major characters from orcs) and generic Warlord have literally the same model. May i suggest this model for Warlord?

Level 27
Grofzag looks boring, sure. But if you think about his abilities, it kinda makes sense.

Imagine, you're an Undead/Human soldier, you look at him and you're like "haha generic unit running at me" and then? He turns into a huge golem, destroying your allies (Cleaving Attack + Chaos damage), shout into your face (Howl of Terror), and continuously throw rocks (Hurl Boulder) at your backline mages until they all died.

After he's done traumatizing you, he turns back to normal, climbs onto his mount, refuses to elaborate any further before leaving.

Grofzag, being an absolute sigma, lets his actions speak for him, so he doesn't need good look.

Also, Blen and Aedale look good, but look at what fate (or Shar) has in store for them.

Level 27
Think it's a "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" kind of situation. But who knows if he'll get a surprise makeover one day.

One more thing to look forward to. Yay.

Level 12
No, i'm totally fine with Grofzag model itself. I just don't understand why Grofzag and unit Orc Warlord have the same model, same portrait.
Yeah, the warlord model is cool enough.

Maybe that is the point? Grofzag was under the shadow of sasrogarn so long that everybody belived that he is just a generic warlord, without sasrogarm stealing him the glory he is more than meets the eye.

Level 27
Grofzag was under the shadow of sasrogarn so long that everybody belived that he is just a generic warlord, without sasrogarm stealing him the glory he is more than meets the eye.
You're a damn genius! Now that also explains why Sas uses Thrall's model and voiceline, to make him look more like a genuine warchief to others, but is in fact, quite inferior.

Meanwhile, Rangul got stuck with Drek'Thar's lines, so he's now obsessed with finding clues, and has an identity crisis every time he steps out from the Altar of Storm.

Level 12
You're a damn genius! Now that also explains why Sas uses Thrall's model and voiceline, to make him look more like a genuine warchief to others, but is in fact, quite inferior.
I know right? Because we know Thrall's backstory his voicelines sound badass, but after we found that Sasrogarm is a coward, that voiceline he sounds like a warchief wannabe and with so low confidence that he needs remember everyone who he is.

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Shar, now we need an Ephrog redemption arc
Fuck my life.
Maybe that is the point? Grofzag was under the shadow of sasrogarn so long that everybody belived that he is just a generic warlord, without sasrogarm stealing him the glory he is more than meets the eye.
Bloody well done!
Meanwhile, Rangul got stuck with Drek'Thar's lines, so he's now obsessed with finding clues, and has an identity crisis every time he steps out from the Altar of Storm.
Gotta find those clues!

Level 19
I just love the new outfit for the Demon Slaves.
They are awesome.

But to me Marin take the spotlight, those "scientific" mages look incredible.
Also they are using some sort of divine magic portal columns as a projectile.

Both ironfist and Golden guard got a glow up but they are a position behind the other two.

In my opinion, he's not exactly okay with it, but he's not against it either, so Sasrogarn and his followers just did whatever the hell they want.
I think he respects the traditions over friendship. That´s why he left Amari instead of taking her back to the clan to honour his friendship with Rangul.

Level 27
I think he respects the traditions over friendship. That´s why he left Amari instead of taking her back to the clan to honour his friendship with Rangul.
Could be that too, or could be Rangul being a poor dad (so Brian best dad for taking good care of both Amari and Gardon?). He doesn't even go out to search for his daughter when Sas and Ephrog exiled her.

Or maybe, it went like this:
Sas: Hey, father. Amari just took a bunch of our men to fight BOTH the Elves and the Dwarves!
Ran: O:
Sas: A lot of them died, too.
Ran: D:
Sas: So me and your best friend let her die in the forest...
Ran: ):
Sas: But I brought back the Scepter of Healing.
Ran: :)
Sas: And you still have your other daughter, Vanessa.
Ran: <:

Level 29
Sas: Hey, father. Amari just took a bunch of our men to fight BOTH the Elves and the Dwarves!
Ironically this had fewer repercussions than Rangul attacking a seemingly unimportant mansion, so don't you dare act shocked Rangul!
Yeah and without doing anything to deserve it, you must be so proud Sas.
Then again, he is following the orcish tradition to steal what others putted so much effort to earn and then act like a spoiled brat when this comes to bite them later on.
A daughter that will provide useful advice and that he will ignore and later regret it.

Level 27
Sas: A lot of them died, too.
Ran: D:
Sas: So me and your best friend let her die in the forest...
Ran: ):
Since y'all seem to like this, I'll continue to 'praise' our Supreme Warchief Rangul.

1-Eye & Van: We should halt the attack on the Imperial Border, to wait for demons to weaken them first.
Ran: Muh kingdom.
1-Eye & Van: :eek:2
Every other orc: That right there is why you're the best, warchief.
Ran: Also, Oneeye go defend the islands. I'm sure with the help of ONE entire swordsman, our reserve troops, along with their wives and children can hold off any invader force, and definitely none of them will be captured and burned alive later.

Then again, he is following the orcish tradition to steal what others putted so much effort to earn and then act like a spoiled brat when this comes to bite them later on.
Seems like he only values whatever traditions benefit him. Unlike Zairmak, who eventually let go of some of them.

Speaking of Zairmak, like how strong is he in lore? In cinematics, he can just Blink and Finger any strong opponent to their death.

Level 22
Ran: Also, Oneeye go defend the islands. I'm sure with the help of ONE entire swordsman, our reserve troops, along with their wives and children can hold off any invader force, and definitely none of them will be captured and burned alive later.
Rangul just didn't know whosyourdaddy doesn't work in-lore. You can't blame him for that as it served him too well in-game. ;)

Level 20
I don't think we need a back story on every character though. Sas and Grofzag are some sort of continuation of the Rangul Ephrog story.

Regarding Blen, he ain't dying neither in some Golden Guard dungeon or by Rath hand. The female orc trained by the wolf regiment will most likely be his end I am calling it.

Level 27
Rangul just didn't know whosyourdaddy doesn't work in-lore. You can't blame him for that as it served him too well in-game.

Rangul just didn't know whosyourdaddy doesn't work in-lore. You can't blame him for that as it served him too well in-game. ;)
That's a good one. But jokes asides, that was the hardest no-build mission I ever played. Normally, when I play as Orcs in custom campaigns, I just use my unit's raw stats to brute force everything, but the Redfists absolutely destroyed my force during my first run.

It's a nice introduction to their faction actually. They sent a clear message that: "If you use brute force against the Redfist without playing smart, you're doomed."

Regarding Blen, he ain't dying neither in some Golden Guard dungeon or by Rath hand. The female orc trained by the wolf regiment will most likely be his end I am calling it.
Perhaps, but it won't be poetic enough, since she haven't even encountered Blen before. Think most of her hatred is for the Wolf Regiment and the Knights of Kome.

Or there will be different routes we can take in the story later, which all leads to his death in different ways. But honestly, as long as he doesn't rot in Van Deuche's outhouse, that's good enough.

Also Undead Blen though. Imperial Edict/Command Aura + Raise Dead + Scarec spooky bois is going to be quite a devastating combo.

Level 20
She got brainwashed into thinking Blen did that to her, remember when rath asked her if it was blen that did that to her she said yes.

Now that raises eye brows on itself.

Rath aint killing blen. Quote my ass on this!

Level 27
She got brainwashed into thinking Blen did that to her, remember when rath asked her if it was blen that did that to her she said yes.
Ah damn. I forgot that part.

So if Blen dies to her hands, then that means Zoia (and Darkfang) plays an indirect hand to get rid of him without raising suspicion. Smart move.

Or maybe she got PTSD and her answer to Rath was just like "Yeah, yeah, it totally was that guy. Now stop bombarding me with questions and let me go rest."

Level 16
Dear Shar, i think The Destroyer and Izhog deserved to be appeared in orc character sheet :)
These characters are almost certainly be added in sheet: Destroyer, Ishzog, Inara, Soryena, Eyes of Aridon (like Bonelords: they will be inseparable as trio), Morganur, Zora, Taray, and Logan. Others are less likely.

Now that raises eye brows on itself.

Rath aint killing blen. Quote my ass on this!
There is 10% chance of Blen actually surviving and joining Gardon as part of Ironfist and Zyainor later. Maybe Golden Guard will imprison him but perhaps Brian might release him if Gardon manages to contact him after being stripped of status. If he actually becomes part of Zyainor, perhaps he shall better fight Empire in the future better. Perhaps he might play role in Aedale's redemption if he survives till the end.
It would be unsightly if Galareth mutilates our beloved general. So, undead Blen scenario is don't-want-to-happen sort. I don't think Inara will kill Blen, she was quite foggy after being released from Kome, and perhaps she shall remember everything. Rath might fail at Kerrel's castle and instead slain by Blen (if this scenario becomes canon).

As for orc islands, perhaps Brian foresaw coming of Redfist on behalf of Amari, and maybe his shadows assisted in evacuation of some orcs. Still heavy blow to Orcs as a race, but nonetheless more generous scenario.
Also, really loved new models. One in the middle of Demon Slaves could be Bales. Marin's forces could be part of Golden Guard like Imperial Regiment. Perhaps name 'Steamforged' would be nice for this new force.

Level 20
As for orc islands, perhaps Brian foresaw coming of Redfist on behalf of Amari, and maybe his shadows assisted in evacuation of some orcs. Still heavy blow to Orcs as a race, but nonetheless more generous scenario.
Highly unlikely he couldn't understand it was red fist and the dwarfs causing the tremors when Rangul and Ephrog got killed.
Even if he foresaw the attack on orc Island he would still let it go through for the orcs to fall in line he needs a great deal of their manpower to go. Remember what happened when another orc tried to guide his kin to the right path? A young but promising small clan went into civil war.
There is 10% chance of Blen actually surviving and joining
Cmon guys...Why else would Shar introduce a new orc character specifically make her mention Blen and tie her to another new Character who also hates him. Blen story is getting a reboot of some sorts that has made the character less of a generic "Hero" type character. Also I am not assuming Blen will live, I am just saying Rath ain't gonna take his head.

I just hope Harmos drops that fat ass nuke into rath's head though.

What interests me though is the geopolitical situation of the undead and Avatar of death after the second book. He is surrounded pretty much. Up north he has a juggernaut of an empire lead by Gardon who not only is related to Brian but also has beef with him (remember the undeads fucked him over) down south he has the new Tribal dominion that even though on its infancy still managed to repel a punitive expedition lead by the bone lords AND to top it off from across the sea Largoth has managed to install himself on the highest position of the strongest nation (that aren't the demons). Maybe Brian and Largoth are working together to curtail the power of Aridon... After all I would assume in raw power he surpasses them, but they wont need to fight him head on if they can get their minions to do it for them. That might explain the love Brian has for orcs (they are literally immune to Aridons machinations)