1. Join other hivers in a friendly concept-art contest. The contestants have to create a genie coming out of its container. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Melee Mapping Contest #4: 2v2 - Results are out! Step by to congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're hosting the 15th Mini-Mapping Contest with YouTuber Abelhawk! The contestants are to create a custom map that uses the hidden content within Warcraft 3 or is inspired by any of the many secrets within the game.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 20th iteration of the Terraining Contest is upon us! Join and create exquisite Water Structures for it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice

New Content Discussion [SPOILER]

Discussion in 'The Legends of Arkain Series' started by LickMyEyeBall, Jan 25, 2018.

1. Shar Dundred

Shar Dundred

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Fixed! :)

2. Rhapsodie

Rhapsodie

Resources:
    Resources:
    I was wondering , don't know if this was already discussed. What will happen when the other Tribal Dominion leaders find out about Amari and Brian.
    I kinda disbelieve they will accept taking orders from someone like him , or a pawn of his.

3. Shar Dundred

Shar Dundred

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Some would be skeptical, of course, but they'd trust Amari to know what she is doing.
    It's not like Brian is "just another human", it would also depend on how much they'd know of him.
    They all trust Amari and made her their eternal leader because of this.

Speaking of Brian, something for all of you people:
    Copper for your thoughts
    All of you, think about the Four and where the four Redfist siblings are right now. And whom they are affiliated with now.
    Just think a bit about it and tell me what you realize. ;)

4. Rhapsodie

Rhapsodie

Resources:
    Resources:
    Speaking of Brian, something for all of you people:
    Copper for your thoughts
    All of you, think about the Four and where the four Redfist siblings are right now. And whom they are affiliated with now.
    Just think a bit about it and tell me what you realize. ;)

Hehe, never looked into that but now that you mention it, Aedale ( The Dark One) Cora (Aridon), Orie ( Demon God ), Vanessa (indirectly Brian)

5. KuraTheKura20033002

KuraTheKura20033002

Resources:
    Resources:
    but still indirectcly

6. Shar Dundred

Shar Dundred

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Feel free to use this threat to share your thoughts about the latest short story. ;)

7. Rhapsodie

Rhapsodie

Resources:
    Resources:
    It seems the year 20 Z.R. marks the beggining of some major events.
    Gardon is finally making some moves, and things seem to go his way , for now.
    Merlon was a funny guy and really glad he is shown some love, he deserves to me remembered.About Zora can't say to much, she seems to be a skilled and clever leader and probably being raised on the sea like Merlon made her gain enough experience for Gardon to show her so much interest.
    Gardon kinda got a little soft or at the very least more sensitive in special occasions.

Overall another pleasant story of Arkain !

I also wanted to ask , Shar any plans in the future on releasing some 'age' for our main characters?

8. Hardric62

Hardric62

Resources:
    Resources:
    Welp, that was something indeed... And interesting to get glimpses at Gardon the man rather than the Ca'Laer, and his plans for the future... I'd guess you could call him a loyal friend too. Iplicaitons of use of these amulets and rings aside. Wonder how much of it stemmed from a probably not enthusiastic Imperial court about that bastard of their Emperor.

And as a PS, I'll admit that discreet mention of him makes me pity Theodor too. I mean, I dunno how good of a ruler he was before, but good enough to let his uncle and half-brother do stuff and lead armies, when I'm sure several parts of his court would have been nervous about trusting relatives, especially illegitimate brothers, with armies and urging him to dispose of them long before the start of the books. Makes me think of what is probably left of him now, and not liking the probable answer.

9. Championfighter25

Championfighter25

Resources:
    Resources:
    Good to see Gardon as something more than his usual self. And good to see Zora not denying him again. She may have sacrificed a big part of her freedom in the long run, but she had no other choice this time.
    Based on what was said, I'm guessing Gardon made peace with the Dominion about the contested areas? If so, how did it turn out?

10. Shar Dundred

Shar Dundred

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    It is somewhere on my legendary to-do-list but I do not really give it a high priority, to be honest. I have some rough ideas in my head but never really got too much into it.
    Pretty much like it did in the Second Orc Book, only AFTER the war instead.

11. Axmand

Axmand

Resources:
    Resources:
    Sorry for ask but i got some questions:

What happend to Aedale Redfist, after she killed her own father?, you can see her now fully possesed by the demon Lisara

What happend to Salana Woodhunter after the undead takes her?

The REAL enemy its stil in the shadows? or WHO is the REAL enemy? Did Lisara serves this "enemy"?

The father of the son of the Queen Larine its Gardon right?

Wish to have somekind of "list" that mention all the choices options, the canonicals ones, the non-canonicals, what impact can have in diferent ways?

12. Championfighter25

Championfighter25

Resources:
    Resources:
    Here's one for the first and second human book:
    How far will you sacrifice humanity? [SPOILER]

13. Shar Dundred

Shar Dundred

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Larine has no son.

14. Axmand

Axmand

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ok, you got me there but in the "timeline list" it says: Birth of two children of Larine, father officially unknown

Still the father its Gardon right?

15. Shar Dundred

Shar Dundred

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Just read more of the short stories, especially "Heirs of Zyainor Vol I. and II.". ;)

16. Axmand

Axmand

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ok, thanks for the replies... still, got some of my questions, i suppose i have to wait until the story go further xD...

17. KuraTheKura20033002

KuraTheKura20033002

Resources:
    Resources:
    don't ya remember that scene when Larine need a little warm up from Gardon in her tent?

18. Axmand

Axmand

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yeah that "warm up" can mean many things, but yeah most probably its "reproduction" xD...

19. Shar Dundred

Shar Dundred

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    There are about 3 years between this event and the birth of the children.

20. Rhapsodie

Rhapsodie

Resources:
    Resources:
    Must be very cold in Arkain then :rolleyes: