• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Content Discussion [SPOILER]

Level 10
I have seen Newnok. I have seen justice and perfection reflected in these bottomless black eyes... I sure as hell hope we're getting him as a hero for one mission or another.

Level 22
Played both new chapters.

Act 2, ch. 1

- Rath being unable to level up in this chapter was kind of sad. Seeing Avenge being a learnable ability at level 6 instead of 10 was nice though.
- If there are no changes to the Xxingraal decision, then killing her may be the better option.
- Adding an upgrade where the Darkmind Clan cavalry units receive reduced damage from normal attacks would be cool. From a storyline standpoint, it would also show how they have learned their lesson after fighting the salrian pikemen again.
- Rushing the red enemy team because they're your biggest problem sounds familiar. ;)

Act 2, ch. 2

- I wonder what Vail was commanding the wolf to do?
- ''The willingness of the imperials to support the Elves is as barren as the terrain of Derryn outpost'' joke no longer works. You Tyrant! :p
- I'm not a fan of Gardon having his cursed strike ability replaced. The new ability is a lot weaker and doesn't fit his character name-wise and character-wise. Seems like something that a future version of Salana or Larine should have.

Last edited:
Level 29
Here is my review

Chapter One of Act 2
-Wait, is that Wolfguard going to...? Oh no... :goblin_wtf:
-And now all the regret that I may have had for destroying Salria is just gone.
-Oh Darkfang. If only you knew what troubles would the orcs soon bring upon the Imperials, you would regret the day you chose to let them flee for the rest of your life.

Chapter Two of Act 2
-Nice to see Vail in that meeting
-Salana should also have the "Elven Heritage" ability too. She is an elf, after all.
-Since the Priests can't have the Master Training upgrade, there is no need for the icon for the Inner Fire ability to appear. Also, the Inner Fire says that it requires the "Banisher Master Training"
-Wait, why didn't Aaron order his men to evacuate the outpost through the tunnel while he and a small group held the line?
-And the Trio that will save the Kingdoms has finnaly appeared! :ogre_haosis:
-Why only Gardon's Knights have the Dark Warrior ability?

Last edited:
Level 19
Chapter one Act 2.
-That orc female... are we going to see an orc being allied with the humans?
-Scepter of healing now have a description, that´s nice.
-Killing the spider still seems the correct aproach. We cant let those things to be enslave by the undead.
-Holy shit, cassius the red is back and he is a monster in combat. Also cut down the amount of farms, you dont need that many food.
-It seems that most salrian commanders are... a bunch of jerks. Maybe that´s why they are far inferior than the knights of Kome.

Chapter two Act 2.
-Genethas wants to help Salana... right opening portals in the forest.
-Ragnar bloodstone seems possessed with those red eyes.
-No trueshot aura on Mina Trueshot. Shame on you Shar. Also Mina doesnt like Renova, pretty much as Salana.
-A small mistake. Faction Knowledge 2. Imperial army, Wiithout instead of Without.
-Mina really likes zed, i wont blame her. He is really cute. A pity that Gardon prefers Larine over Salana.

I wonder what Vail was commanding the wolf to do?
Go and find me a suitable husband.

And the Trio that will save the Kingdoms has finnaly appeared!
Yeah, those 3 elites will save the elven kingdom, making the rest of the armies have more strong archers.
Nice work pals.

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
I have seen Newnok. I have seen justice and perfection reflected in these bottomless black eyes... I sure as hell hope we're getting him as a hero for one mission or another.
The Perfect Dragon.
- I wonder what Vail was commanding the wolf to do?
To leave.
- ''The willingness of the imperials to support the Elves is as barren as the terrain of Derryn outpost'' joke no longer works. You Tyrant! :p
I consdier this a good thing. :p
- I'm not a fan of Gardon having his cursed strike ability replaced. The new ability is a lot weaker and doesn't fit his character name-wise and character-wise. Seems like something that a future version of Salana or Larine should have.
Weaker? Care to explain? It deals more damage & adds DOT as well as slowing the enemy.
The only "downside" is 15 more mana cost and no armor reduction.
Cursed Strike caused some technical annoyances. Also, I would have given Gardon a small
arm-bound crossbow and an animation to shoot the bolt if I could.
Personally I believe it to be a better ability for him than the inferior Cursed Strike ability.
-And now all the regret that I may have had for destroying Salria is just gone.
Because of slaughtering Salrians a bit earlier already to get used to the feeling? ;)
-Oh Darkfang. If only you knew what troubles would the orcs soon bring upon the Imperials, you would regret the day you chose to let them flee for the rest of your life.
Orcs getting underestimated by Imperials - surely that would never happen again!
-Salana should also have the "Elven Heritage" ability too. She is an elf, after all.
Or... is she?
Joking aside, heroes already only get 50% from piercing damage and 50% from magic
(70% from spells) so they already have the edge there.
In retrospect, giving Zarin & Horgar Spell Resistance may have been a mistake.
I will reconsider my stance on this once we reached the Green Wave. Either Zarin and Horgar
lose Spell Resistance or all dwarven & elven heroes gain their respective resistances.
-Since the Priests can't have the Master Training upgrade, there is no need for the icon for the Inner Fire ability to appear. Also, the Inner Fire says that it requires the "Banisher Master Training"
Banisher or Chaplain?
Should be Chaplain which should be fixed in the next version.
-Wait, why didn't Aaron order his men to evacuate the outpost through the tunnel while he and a small group held the line?
He tried to defend the outpost but sent Salana away in case they lost. Don't worry about him.
-Why only Gardon's Knights have the Dark Warrior ability?
Elites aren't Ironfist units per se, despite their dark armor.
-Killing the spider still seems the correct aproach. We cant let those things to be enslave by the undead.
Aridon will remember that.
-Holy shit, cassius the red is back and he is a monster in combat. Also cut down the amount of farms, you dont need that many food.
Cassius told me he could have more appearances and who am I to tell him no? Despite him being a
fierce enemy, I dare say he is a decent person.
-It seems that most salrian commanders are... a bunch of jerks. Maybe that´s why they are far inferior than the knights of Kome.
They certainly got an ego problem.
-No trueshot aura on Mina Trueshot. Shame on you Shar. Also Mina doesnt like Renova, pretty much as Salana.
Not a unique unit ingame at this point so... :^)
-Mina really likes zed, i wont blame her. He is really cute. A pity that Gardon prefers Larine over Salana.
Who doesn't like Zed? Lerrig doesn't count.
Yeah, those 3 elites will save the elven kingdom, making the rest of the armies have more strong archers.
Nice work pals.
Unsung heroes. Or... are they really unsung?

Level 22
Weaker? Care to explain? It deals more damage & adds DOT as well as slowing the enemy.
The only "downside" is 15 more mana cost and no armor reduction.
Cursed Strike caused some technical annoyances. Also, I would have given Gardon a small
arm-bound crossbow and an animation to shoot the bolt if I could.
Personally I believe it to be a better ability for him than the inferior Cursed Strike ability.
It's personal preference mostly.
I like the armour reduction due to it making stronger enemy units and heroes much easier to take down.
It can be a bit of a stretch and I haven't made the calculations fully, but a reduction of 3/5/7 armour should help take down an enemy faster than flat extra DPS ( that is reduced by armour )
Ultimately, I may have been a too quick to judge and should see how it fairs in other chapters.

Level 29
Because of slaughtering Salrians a bit earlier already to get used to the feeling? ;)

Well, I kind of felt bad that the Dominion created their nation by taking the lands of Salria. But now, I see the only land they deserve is the one around their graves.

Banisher or Chaplain?
Should be Chaplain which should be fixed in the next version.

It says Banisher.

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
It's personal preference mostly.
I like the armour reduction due to it making stronger enemy units and heroes much easier to take down.
It can be a bit of a stretch and I haven't made the calculations fully, but a reduction of 3/5/7 armour should help take down an enemy faster than flat extra DPS ( that is reduced by armour )
Ultimately, I may have been a too quick to judge and should see how it fairs in other chapters.
Quoting myself because I love hearing me speak:
The problem is that armor in WC3, once you get into the higher values, loses "worth" so to speak.
It is not as "effective" as in SC2 where it is a plain damage reduction.
In WC3 you need 255 armor to get about 99% damage reduction.
And the largest "jumps" are on the "low armor" values. Not saying that high armor or reducing
armor is useless, higher armor made Krogar durable, but the DOT makes the new ability more
useful either way.
It also fits Gardon to just throw something at you and suddenly you cannot escape him anymore.
Gardon slows you, Krom HALTS you.
Well, I kind of felt bad that the Dominion created their nation by taking the lands of Salria. But now, I see the only land they deserve is the one around their graves.
Hating those Salrian heroes, aren't you? :D
They certainly are full of themselves, not gonna lie.
Look on the bright side, the surviving Salrians are allowed to either leave or stay and join the Dominion.
How you look at that one depends completely on you though.
It says Banisher.
Found the reason. Gonna be fixed.

Level 19
They certainly got an ego problem.
Garithos portrait = Ego problem. Seems right.
Who doesn't like Zed? Lerrig doesn't count.
I´ve never count lerrig at all

Maybe now seems weaker but having a DOT and a skill that can be used without being in the front is pretty good.

Level 7
i agree with the guys that love cursed strike <3 but if you think this one is better then you the boss mon :D the rest is amazing i like how u changed captains with footman what kinda of captain would get himself captured by gnolls btw do the salarian pikeman have a bonus damge against cavalry or something ?

Level 3
I hope we are aron again
Also I hate orc no matter how much you try to make me feel for them i remember that they are raiders that kill everyone and attack thier only shield against demons so what's the problem with killing orc children orc kill children too

Level 6
The choice is killing me. Why do we have to choose between the two, WHY?? After all we've been through, playing Gardon's side for so long, now we receive a glimmer of doubt that Gardon could be the bad guy? urgh, just kill me....

Shar has put you in a Morton's Fork position.

Disappointment awaits all those who think he is merciless.
He's an angel in disguise.
The Best Daddy who was envied by the House Frey.

I've finished the new chapters choosing to side with Gardon
Chapter 11 offers a magnificent battle,.it really shows the importance of story and a fitting ending to the Golden Guard-Ironfist clash. How every character expresses its thought on the war and how Merlon and Zarin are sad to fight each other.
It also shows the cunning of Gardon, how he began with scratch and over the course of the campaign regained his reputation and rallied unthinkable allies to his side.
From what I understood from the interlude is that Gardon is the emperor's half brother and Renald is their uncle who regretted fighting against his favourite nephew. It explains all plot holes regarding their relationship and why they hated fighting against each other. I must say.that I found Renald van Durce intolerable at the beginning but I had a change of heart when at chapter 9. Even though he was forced to hunt Gardon, he helped him.in secret to expose the emperor's corruption.
And I'm intrigued to know the fate of Marin and the remnants of the Golden Guard who were spared, I didn't think that Gardon would spare any.
Chapter 12 I used cheats just to see the aftermath tbh and I'm replaying the campaign from the beginning to change a few choices I made. What shocked me was Aridon's ability to resurrect Ornasion.as a powerful Undead Dreadlord, I never thought he had the power to do so.
So many things in my head that I cannot find the words to describe.
I want to complement the models of the factions, I especially loved the Undead faction models.
I will write again after I have finished the campaign properly.
Great tyrant, thank you!

First, Gardon is the only Imperial that had the balls to take the fight to the Demons.

Second, Gardon was a bastard, like those bastards in Game of Thrones.

Third, Marin was left alone to wander with Van Douche's corpse, and The Bastion was with his Direwolf.

Fourth, Aridon sealed Ornasion's soul in an orb, then used his corpse.

One time Brian asks Gardon not using amulets on Cora and Larine on chapter 5 or something.

I personally prefer Van Durce over Gardon for the conflict. True I like gold color than the ironfist's brown color, but I'm more interested in Marin's capabilities of all people. A technician capable of building such a powerful cannon is a dangerous person by it's own merit.

EDIT :
Engineer.
An Engineer who left the Empire to follow the biggest douche on the planet.

@Shar Dundred

Oh he has his own personal army?
So there are still independent factions in this mess of a civil war that hold/joined no sides...

I am asuming they will make an apparence on the upcoming chapter right?

Could they be that mysterious army we saw during chapter 4 (the one we rescued Aedale) of the first book?
Yup, those fanatics we call Zealots will pale at the Redfist's own private army.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 11
so we will be able to call some of gardon servent to help us in the elves civil war and the red skin orcs will not try to destroy rangul plans i wonder what we are going to then forcing the clans to join us maybe

Last edited:
Level 22
Largoth may have been right of Veringar not having enough power after all.
By the elves having Ironfist characters, I assume this means that some of Gardon's servants ( Thanok, Birram, etc. ) may become playable while fighting with them. Or perhaps Larine being introduced much earlier in a different way.
No Moghtar could mean adding more clans and optional quests on making them join you. Almost no chance of happening, but I wouldn't be surprised if the undead or a part of the Redfist interfere in the orcs' matters much earlier.

Level 9
"Unlike a certain someone who has just been removed from the story."

I might just be dumb by forgetting, but who?

Largoth may have been right of Veringar not having enough power after all.
By the elves having Ironfist characters, I assume this means that some of Gardon's servants ( Thanok, Birram, etc. ) may become playable while fighting with them. Or perhaps Larine being introduced much earlier in a different way.
No Moghtar could mean adding more clans and optional quests on making them join you. Almost no chance of happening, but I wouldn't be surprised if the undead or a part of the Redfist interfere in the orcs' matters much earlier.
I'm thinking we might get ironforged archers, the new unit you get if you choose larine's leadership bonus

Level 16
RIP Veringar. I liked him.

Eager to see the incoming chapters. Shar already posted a screenshot with far more orc clans. However, they were simple grunt, no new special units. Might be FAKE.

Level 3
Just finished playing new chapters.
1) Orc chapter: a) A little bit strange that we play Darkmind clan instead of Deathbreeze - small amount of starting units doesn't count. There should be enough Deathbreeze units to deal with Salarian pikemen and, moreover, Darkmind clan is too small now to afford two armies of wolfriders. b) Wiped out Grey Guard base, but in the same way as wiping out Kasrkin base in the First Orc Book it doesn't give anything - no items, no events - just nothing(that's a little bit sad), although it is much greater victory in comparison with defeating the Spider Queen.
2) Elven chapter: No choices between leaving or retaking outpost (become a Gardon's servant or stay free, but coward or ignorant), what's more it decreased the map size and thus decreased the amount of items decreasing the might of the heroes. b) Aaron's lore is inceased. In the First Human Book he survived the fall of the outpost to chase Genitas, a little bit srange that he didn't join the battle against Genetas if you siding with Gardon. Apart fron that he has an evil twin - Death Knight i guess? Probably we will see them fighting each other in some kind of Human-Undead clash.

Level 20
Well a bit late on this one but ill get out of the way the easier of the two chapters,

The new outpost chapter while still bland has seen some improvement terrain wise and thank god for that, Salana helping Gardon is now cannon so I would assume even on the elven civil war it is going to be him supporting her in terms of dealing with the Demon slaves, ALSO cant wait to find out if Lera will be killed or not listening to Largoth saying "it does not matter she is insignificant" was getting REALLY annoying every time the epilogue rolled in.

Also a bit off topic but why aren't the named "generic" units that accompany the main cast of characters not given the Naisha treatment from WC3 named unit with maybe a extra ability from the generic units they share their base model with?

Now let start with everyone's favorite the Orcs, while not much changed from the previous version besides the terrain, Rath getting edgier and the fact that we get to play with the Darkmind units which I hate, I think its a bit to much having to deal with three armies two of which have access to tier 3 units the other one spams pike men to oblivion which are hard as fuck to deal with AND on top of that we have to babysit our ally cuz he will get ass blasted from the continuous attacks and wave charges of the bull and what not and not even have access to tier 3 spellcaster upgrades or tier 3 weapon upgrades, while we lacking tier 3 units its perfectly understandable since we get to play darkmind which pretty much got the long end of the stick (wish they got killed to the last so I wouldn't have to play with their god awful units) I see no reason why we would lack tier 3 weapon upgrades and tier three spellcaster upgrades, after all when the dumb blue idiots went to a full scale raid logic would say they brought their best spellcasters and best equipment lore wise.

And yea I know dam well that you can literally build a shit ton of catapults and wolf riders and bum rush the red base and be done with it but still it feels like we should have access to these upgrades.

Okay, I'm writing this as I am playing:

1. Hortnog is an interesting character. It also makes Goldaxe feels more relevant to the story. I hope to see him again.
2. Rangul gonna pay up with blood for the whole murder. I also like how you turn the wife of the Duke into an actual opponent with deeper context.
3. Woopsie, Amari, and Sasrogarn this early.
4. So, apparently Mordin, whose name only comes up in the previous iterations now actually gets into the show. I'm amazed by how many surprises this has in store.
5. Great to see a not-undead Saphira. I recall our other Ranger diplomat mentioned her (Or was it otherwise?) in one of the older iterations. So yeah, seeing in the flesh is very amazing.
6. Welp, that surprise Rahandir. Not surprising when we know the Undead Book (I recall Saphira mentioned about it), but still, it's amazing to see how they previous relation prior to the books.
7. This has a lot of feels. I understand Amari's intention, and it's sad how it bites her hard, VERY HARD. SAS YOU FOOL!
8. OMG Brian appears early!
9. BALD Largoth. Dunno, just feels funny in my head. His new attire looks great too.
10. For most part, the nexus mission still felt the same. It's okay as is, I mean Undead just started getting their hands dirty, again.
11. Largoth can be healed with Death Coil... was he can't? I recall he can be healed in previous iteration, or is this a common hint?
12. I love how this haunting mission reveals more of Selior's mind. Felt more alive than it was ^^
13. Feel sorry for Selior. Also, Largoth "from both perspective" is funny to read for some reason.
14. Wait a second, why I have Papa Redfist feeling looking at the commander? I'm sure that's not Redfist since the guy's not talking Orc.
15. I laughed on the "headache" part.
16. WOW, did Largoth just give a short lecture of "compassion"? Just wow.
17. I love this Largoth, being more blunt and talkative in the end of his "agenda" a bit.
18. Surprise early rush, lovely!
19. Okay, I find Zoia an interesting character. Curious of Blen and Zoia's relation.
20. Wait, so Blen's forces is no longer Kasrkin?
21. I LOVE HOW YOU CAN ACTUALLY BRIBE GOLDAXE CLAN!
22. Okay, something DID happen between Blen and Zoia. Also, Dorbric? This is new.
23. Restras and being ignorant as always. Also, Melenius sounds like that doomsayer. And yes, it happens.
24. Lul, Saphira even put the thought of HOW CAN THEY BE BEHIND TREES!?
25. Dorbric is really cool! I like his characterization.
26. Where are you... GENETHAS.
27. Ah, great to see Daric as an ally for once. I've been wishing for him to be on the allies side for once.
28. GAH! I thought it was a demon! Or could he be? Oh. Phoenix Regiment.
29. Alright, forest burn, more difficult one on top of different regiments.
30. Ah, Genethas, you sly. Sad to see for one here despite being a slave he has valid line of reasoning.
31. Vail has a white wolf!?
32. Nice to see Zed here. Also, will we have a recollection for Aaron when he engages with Genethas? (alt path chapter 8)
33. Gardon with his tactics as always. I'm not surprised. Not at all. Pity that in the true story, Larine is the pick and Salana...

I know, shouldn't have cheated for the gameplay, but oh well. It's late here getting all the stories for this True Story. I wish the best of it's development.

Level 20
@Daffa

Yeah I to as well got kinda upset that Salana will be murdered and Larine will be the queen...Let's see if Scarlet gets spared and joins Gardon together with Cora (Hopefully that cult who was preaching about Gardon building a harem has died down)

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
The new outpost chapter while still bland has seen some improvement terrain wise and thank god for that
My first reaction when opening the map again:
Oh right. The terrain of this one. Shit.
Also a bit off topic but why aren't the named "generic" units that accompany the main cast of characters not given the Naisha treatment from WC3 named unit with maybe a extra ability from the generic units they share their base model with?
Not off topic at all!
To my experience, even if it isn't a condition for the named characters to survive, people tend
to be "overprotective" with named units and just have them stay in the base in the RTS missions
instead of puting them to good use.
However, believe it or not, the update that brings you the fight for the Elven Kingdom will
change that.
Can't make Thanok actually usable for the player yet though, can I? ;)
Now let start with everyone's favorite the Orcs, while not much changed from the previous version besides the terrain, Rath getting edgier and the fact that we get to play with the Darkmind units which I hate, I think its a bit to much having to deal with three armies two of which have access to tier 3 units the other one spams pike men to oblivion which are hard as fuck to deal with AND on top of that we have to babysit our ally cuz he will get ass blasted from the continuous attacks and wave charges of the bull and what not and not even have access to tier 3 spellcaster upgrades or tier 3 weapon upgrades, while we lacking tier 3 units its perfectly understandable since we get to play darkmind which pretty much got the long end of the stick (wish they got killed to the last so I wouldn't have to play with their god awful units) I see no reason why we would lack tier 3 weapon upgrades and tier three spellcaster upgrades, after all when the dumb blue idiots went to a full scale raid logic would say they brought their best spellcasters and best equipment lore wise.
Darkmind's second tier of their wolf upgrade makes them A LOT stronger though. Them having that
made @Kasrkin suffer while testing Chapter Seven.
I don't think the units of the Darkmind Clan are too weak, your opponents just gained a few levels. :^)
The Bull & Wolf Regiment attacks don't occur multiple times either.
1. Hortnog is an interesting character. It also makes Goldaxe feels more relevant to the story. I hope to see him again.
:)
2. Rangul gonna pay up with blood for the whole murder. I also like how you turn the wife of the Duke into an actual opponent with deeper context.
Now you can look into her face before you lock her inside a building and burn her. :p
9. BALD Largoth. Dunno, just feels funny in my head. His new attire looks great too.
People call him "Baldgoth" lovingly now, I hear.
20. Wait, so Blen's forces is no longer Kasrkin?
Nope, Grey Guard now.
21. I LOVE HOW YOU CAN ACTUALLY BRIBE GOLDAXE CLAN!
23. Restras and being ignorant as always. Also, Melenius sounds like that doomsayer. And yes, it happens.
I guess you didn't see the betrayal due to cheating. :p
32. Nice to see Zed here. Also, will we have a recollection for Aaron when he engages with Genethas? (alt path chapter 8)
Never forget Aaron!
Pity that in the true story, Larine is the pick and Salana...
Yeah I to as well got kinda upset that Salana will be murdered and Larine will be the queen...
You're making Parlea & Velina sad. Or angry. Depends on who of the two we are talking about, actually.

Level 20
I meant as in multiple attacks from the bases, but then again I guess if you have enough patience to micro em they can be strong, they are mobile as hell thing was I was pretty tired so I went to easy build a bunch of catapults and yeah...but GOD lacking tier 3 upgrades on the faction whose spellcasters are the best in the entire series really does rub me the wrong way.

Honestly considering how scary Thanok is...I dont want him at all he'll just stress me out even more to not slack off and go to easy

Level 6
I will expect the True Story will be released maybe 2 to 4 years from now, as there are too many attentions in detail.

@Daffa

Yeah I to as well got kinda upset that Salana will be murdered and Larine will be the queen...Let's see if Scarlet gets spared and joins Gardon together with Cora (Hopefully that cult who was preaching about Gardon building a harem has died down)

Which cult? Not wanting to talk of it here, cause who knows when one of those agents look.

To be honest, I think the lore will stick, given there are numerous short stories, to cut them all off feels... off.

My first reaction when opening the map again:
Oh right. The terrain of this one. Shit.

Not off topic at all!
To my experience, even if it isn't a condition for the named characters to survive, people tend
to be "overprotective" with named units and just have them stay in the base in the RTS missions
instead of puting them to good use.
However, believe it or not, the update that brings you the fight for the Elven Kingdom will
change that.
Can't make Thanok actually usable for the player yet though, can I? ;)

Darkmind's second tier of their wolf upgrade makes them A LOT stronger though. Them having that
made @Kasrkin suffer while testing Chapter Seven.
I don't think the units of the Darkmind Clan are too weak, your opponents just gained a few levels. :^)
The Bull & Wolf Regiment attacks don't occur multiple times either.

Now you can look into her face before you lock her inside a building and burn her. :p

People call him "Baldgoth" lovingly now, I hear.

Nope, Grey Guard now.

I guess you didn't see the betrayal due to cheating. :p

Never forget Aaron!

You're making Parlea & Velina sad. Or angry. Depends on who of the two we are talking about, actually.

Yep. Good to see who's getting burnt here.

Baldygoth.

Ah, I also recall the orc hero in Aridon's mission is named after one of the early supporters if memory preserves. The new one looks plain in naming, so I guess there's also that. I think since we're talking of true story, these names now properly take into account the lore? Given Sir Jay Bubblerino has a story, I think he's one of the ones to stay, but not sure about it. While on it, I'm calling it now, will the not present names like Kasrkin make a comeback, or are they replaced for good?

Yeah, I recall Krom also suppose to pop here. My bad. I guess this is that one mission I need to do properly to get the whole detail (or slab the editor mode in and hunt the goddamn dialogues, again).

#AaronDeservesBetter

Let's pretend they didn't hear any of it :D

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Considering how much I like the Tyrant and how much I hate orcs I would not mind being part of his army!
I remember the days when you were pro-Orcs and talked like a troll. :p
I will expect the True Story will be released maybe 2 to 4 years from now, as there are too many attentions in detail.
Nah.

Level 7
i saw your interview with jay and i would say the story is what keeps us wondering but the gameplay is absolutly amazing aswell the best campaigns i've ever played came from you keep up the great work and i want to point out what made me fall in love with first human book back at the start was that u gave us a full tech tree we had cataputls never before anyone thought of that and no rifels thank god u got the details u gave us knights for support with the weak measly footman and chaplains and later on even fire mages i think thats what makes your campaigns the greatest to me because i fking hate starting with footman for 1 mission then getting turets on second and going boring mode like its a warcraft tutorail i expect your next release soon and i agree with jay on that damn dwarven mission the golden tunnels its a nightmare

Level 29
I now had the chance to start watching Jayborino's interview of Shar. I just watched all the three parts.

Merlon dies? Now I feel bad for Lieutenant Claire.

"Everyone dies, the end!"
Aridon approves this.

Wait. People actually asked if succubi sleep with men and if demon-human hybrids are born from this?

van Durce can turn Demon Lords into Vanguard? What? And this is the same guy that criticized Gardon for using necromancers and allying with undead?

Level 19
I´ve just finished the Jayborino interview and i really wanna try the new orcs missions:

It seems that playing with Rangul will give us a stronger warchief, because tomes or items
Same for Rath and his Darkmind Clan.
However either option won´t change the story because anyway Rangul unite the clans and Rath absorbs the smaller ones.

The Capitalism Goldaxe clan are really interesting even between all the orc clans.

Level 20
Seeing the Aridon Largoth clash makes me think we should pull a 180 and murder them both, this is getting pretty annoying one claims he is the all knowing one but he nothing more than a sadistic murderer that kills every "glitch" on his "perfect" vision and the other tries to hide his wickedness behind Oh look Aridon is flawed.

Level 29
Seeing the Aridon Largoth clash makes me think we should pull a 180 and murder them both, this is getting pretty annoying one claims he is the all knowing one but he nothing more than a sadistic murderer that kills every "glitch" on his "perfect" vision and the other tries to hide his wickedness behind Oh look Aridon is flawed.

To me:
-Aridon is an apathetic entity with some sort of mixture of god and messiah complex
-Tregakh is a sadistic machiavellian that relishes on plotting and causing chaos from the shadows

It is up to debate who is worse. While Aridon's death count is most certainly larger, Arkain still exists thanks to his machinations and everything he does is for his "balance". However, Tregakh will not only do things to accomplish his goals, but will take great joy while doing it. For example, he gloated to Veringar before killing him just because he could.

The best judge for this is "Brian", since he knows both of them. He clearly hates Aridon, but does not seek to ruin his goal of balance. However he wants both Zyainor and the Dominion ready for Tregakh's invasion. Of course he doesn't know that Aridon convinced Tregakh to betray the Four (though, I still believe that Tregakh said that simply to make Aridon confused).

Level 20
I say do em like they did their forefathers. Aridon is the watcher of arkain and he supposedly saved them from demons and what not taking the entire continent over but the Empire didn't have a watcher (as far as we know) and they did that as well without the help or the balance of anyone.

As for Largoth...Well to me he is there as a tool to push the plot forward I woulden't trust anything he says.

As for Brian well the poor guy is two entities stuck in one body and while yeah it looks like the god is completely in charge and its using his host as a vessel to do what he does, he does give an aura of instability to me.

Like I said if I could I would do to them what they did to the former gods that they killed.

Level 20
I woulden't say hatred they at times seem like a 13 year old who learned the power of mods/console commands in Skyrim and have turned the entire game into their sandbox when they do w/e they like.

Out of all the three the closest to being hated by me is Aridon ( I kinda was on his side up until the reveal on the last cinematic on SUB) Largoth is kinda annoying but I cant really make up a decision about him there is much more that we don't know, as for Brian I am neutral at most until I have to play him and I realize that his skill kit is on par with that of Sasrogan and god damn I still remember having to siege Kome vs 5 paladins with bubbles and resurrect while that Green moron has Chain lightning, wolfs and lightning shield.

Long live the Necrolytes!

Level 3
Since I know how much you people love the Orcs, I am happy to report that the map I am
currently working on has a total of 18 clans participating. Green love all around!
Keep an eye out for the Destroyer of dreams, hopes and expectations!
and all of them will be under master of shadows brain command