• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need artwork? Come here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys.. I'm back! :]
After a year or so.. I still don't have a program to convert images (lolz)
Attached here is another pic I need converted. If you could help, that'd be appreciated!
Thanks! :)

Attachments

• Missle Crisis Pic.png
    Missle Crisis Pic.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 28
Level 19
Ok my loading screen looks sahexy, but i dont know if its positioning error or what, but it looks like it says Fternity RPG

Level 19
Ugh, im sry, thats just plain ugly.

P.s. how do u type with the fonts with dafont? i can only get The quick fox jumps over the lazy dog 1234567890.

Last edited:
Level 19
:( ditch me huh :(

If you can tell me how to use dafont with type, i can just type it myself and format it :s

Hello again,

I need minimap preview about Warsong Gulch... :) can some one make it ? ;)

I can create you an image yes, and then upload it here for them to convert it. Up to you.. if you like. I posted my MSN on your Warsong Gulch comment incase you would like to get ahold of me. You can reach me there or by the forums in a private message.

Level 35
Back!

:grin: Okay guys get ready to be pawned :grin:

~ RED-BARON

I am back - My hand is healed and my computer is finally working and a new power supply to my laptop. The backups a running smoothly and I am back to work ;)

Now time for some answering, as damn you have spoken a lot in my absence and thanks to those helpful people who helped others out while I couldn't. :thumbs_up:

Quoting time:

ok i can wait :grin:
Ok i'll wait.
Ok i'll wait.
ok i'll wait.
Ok i'll wait.
Ok, I'll wait too.
Ok we'll wait.

Damn guys :smile: You waited for a long time, but hopefully not in vain. :xxd:

Still waiting patiently :D
Real, can you make the pic in page 159 (volcanoes) a minimap preview please ? and write The New World there.

Did he already do this - unsure.. If you need something changed then tell (and link to image as I can't find it).

np I was just joking anyway. i have np waiting for a week or so. too bad baron's having trouble...

Yea, hate when it happens.. I had one some years ago as well, but that was the study pushing me - now it was more of a whole package deal with injuries, tech problems and exams. I got the lucky month :cute:

Yea I enjoy waiting it gets me antsy to see what the loading screen looks like :grin:

Hehe, happy that you have that attitude. But you might need to remind me again what it is so I can find it in my rather large back of stuff..

Still waiting for my "random race loading&preview screen",its been a month.
:)
So can anyone take up my request for random race loading screen? My map has been delayed due to the loading screen. thanks in advance.
Oh well..
I'm still waiting then.
err so who is doing my random race request?

Yea - You got it the request in just before the "good" times started :sad:

If you need another version then I made you one here:

Download it here

@CHA_Owner

Alright,i need a loading screen as well as a map preview screen.

go to:http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/requests-341/need-loading-screen-come-here-106641/index153.html

real138 has posted the random race mini map preview screen.
RED-BARON has posted the random race loading screen.
But i need them edited to Created by [ACDC].ORLYowl and do some touch-up if you can.

Thanks +rep,even if you cant help me with it,please do try.
Guess that will have to do,thanks +repped already. :)

Hope the above one can help you out, if you need one a bit better..

Umm well since you didn't reply to my earlier post, I'll try again.
This loading screen used to work, I don't know why it doesn't work now... I didn't touch it. Maybe it was a patch or something.
Can one of you fix it up for me?

Sure - If someone hadn't already helped you :grin:

Alright i update my request here so that it may be bumped up:
I don't need a loading screen of this, i just need it to be viewed inside a map like it would be a movie title. I need just the text shown, not the white wall that contains it.
I don't know how to make it seen in the game. I'd need it just like Pyritie's adventure intro scripts. Is there a way i can do that or somebody can do it for me?

Well a lot of people already mentioned solutions, but as I already kinda said you need only a picture. But in relation to the second quote then I have some of (had maybe, since I lost some data with my tech troubles) the Pyritie maps unprotected. But I would actually suggest to talk with Pyritie about it, if he have made what you need. -Otherwise I would have to go by trail and error so you might save some time.

Huh... all the thread have been ignoring me with my purge remake request... -_-

I'll do it the second I get reminded about what it is.. since I honestly can't recall it so clearly - (I have a vague idea that I already made it and just haven't gotten the chance to upload it).

Yea I am just doing this temporarily anyway i wish RED_BARON would come back hes the best at doing this stuff :cute:

Thanks for the compliments ;) Well you been very helpful and its always good to see.

Hey uhh can I get a war3preview size of my pic? Sorry xD
I'll attach again.
Sorry for the double post but I'd like to put this up there in case someone else has the ability to make preview sized images.

You can always use the edit button if you need to write some more stuff, but I am fully able to do it.

Then I'll take care of it (actually both) for you ;)

Download them here

131841-albums1057-picture26620.jpg
131841-albums1057-picture26619.jpg

Gah, forgot to post image :)

O_Star_Binary_med.jpg

Also, can i have Eternity at the top and RPG in the middle with BETA at the bottom in this font http://www.dafont.com/abaddon.font?text=Eternity+RPG ?

Sure I'll enjoy making it. :smile:

Download it here

131841-albums1057-picture26623.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, i kinda need a really good looking logo for a project of mine. it should be a field of windy flowers with a woman picking them (in a dress, with a basket). it should look very detailed and professional. if it can be clip-art ish that would be fine. it should look very elegant. the person working on it should PM me for further details, such as an example pic and text. its a tall order, and time is not of the essence. it would be great if somone could help me out here.

This :D

Level 20
glad to see you're back ;)
My worryness was about the pic i gave you with the text on a white wall, in which i wanted only the text to be displayed, without the white around it. You were about to tell me you could arrange it. Wanna make an attempt? ^^ I can work with tries too, if i knew the right path to follow.

P.S. I'm going to ask to pyritie too, given if some million of people did it already in the past and he just pissed off of it.

Level 35
Level 4
Hello, i need this image as a wallpaper to my Project. Thanks!

Attachments

• Europe Invasion Wallpaper.jpg
    Europe Invasion Wallpaper.jpg
    400.5 KB · Views: 204
Level 4
Hello, i need this image as my minimap preset. Thanks!

Attachments

• europa-imagem copy copy copy.jpg
    europa-imagem copy copy copy.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 105
Level 35
How do you resize an image with Photoshop?
Anyways, can you resize this:

jet8.jpg

You use the image->resize. But I can't really resize this without knowing what you want the new size to be?

Could you make this? I want this to be minimap for my campaign. :thumbs_up:

Done :smile: Though you don't quite make it clear, but I presume that you mean a minimap overlay. If not, then request again and I'll fix it.

Download it here

Enjoy and nice picture by the way - Made it yourself?

Yea, mine was the finish drawing one, that I requested in November :/

Yea, I recall. Even though I can begin working on it you shouldn't expect it soon :bored: As I'll have to begin from the beginning. A damn shame though.

ya i remember forsakener... Baron plz do his first priority if you can. SpeZness just left it like that without saying anything. He did that to a project of his too without saying anything.

A damn shame it is - but keep in mind that I haven't worked on this before so I'll have to start anew, hence it will take some time to finish.

Hello, I need this image as a wallpaper to my Project. Thanks!

Okay, and assuming you meant to say loadingscreen.

And there is no need to double post - just use the "edit" button.

Hello, i need this image as my minimap preset. Thanks!

Consider it done (though a tad blurry as the picture was a bit too small). :smile:

Download both of your requests here

Enjoy

Sure you can, though not that one - as it is too small and would look real bad ingame.

But I made another version based on your photo as I couldn't find a larger version of the photo you originally wanted.

Hope this will suffice:

Download it here

My version:
131841-albums1057-picture26765.jpg

Original version:
space_image.jpg

Have fun :smile: And hope you can use it.

Huh... Asking again... :D Could someone make minimap preview something from World of Warcraft battleground called Warsong Gulch... ? and write on this Warsong Gulch and make this loading screen:
]
149_realsize.jpg

Sure, though I am unsure if you wanted the preview picture to be the same as the loadingscreen one.

For now I'll give you this:

Download all of them here

131841-albums1057-picture26766.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That was all for this time - more tomorrow or later today if I get the time. :thumbs_up:

And yea the logo is being worked on :wink:

Level 35
Tnx alot!

You guys are really amazing!

No problem, though I like to note that I haven't gotten to the split personality point yet :grin: So I am just one guy.

It is made by dab1996 hhhhh i will credit him and you! :) Yes minimap preview i know that is in tga format i want to be minimap preview.
[EDIT] Why i can't see the two last pages ? :S

Okay, keep in mind that we actually also make the stuff here - so next time you can just request it as a bundle :wink: And for the missing pages: Some people have that, I pressume its due to the massive size of this thread.

Well I wrote what you should do in your profile so have fun. :smile:

Level 35
Status
Not open for further replies.