• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need artwork? Come here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Level 12
@CHA_Owner

alright,i need a loading screen as well as a map preview screen.

go to:http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/requests-341/need-loading-screen-come-here-106641/index153.html

real138 has posted the random race mini map preview screen.
RED-BARON has posted the random race loading screen.
But i need them edited to Created by [ACDC].ORLYowl and do some touch-up if you can.

Thanks +rep,even if you cant help me with it,please do try.

i dont have the skill nor the time to do much but heres the basic changes you asked for......

Attachments

• Random Race for ORLYowl.zip
    300.2 KB · Views: 41
Level 10
Umm well since you didn't reply to my earlier post, I'll try again.
This loading screen used to work, I don't know why it doesn't work now... I didn't touch it. Maybe it was a patch or something.
Can one of you fix it up for me?

Attachments

• Fullscreen.blp
    279.5 KB · Views: 52
  • LoadingScreen.MDX
    1.3 KB · Views: 89
  • war3mapPreview.tga
    52.8 KB · Views: 58
Level 12
Umm well since you didn't reply to my earlier post, I'll try again.
This loading screen used to work, I don't know why it doesn't work now... I didn't touch it. Maybe it was a patch or something.
Can one of you fix it up for me?

here you go try the file attached it has your name on it

Alright i update my request here so that it may be bumped up:
I don't need a loading screen of this, i just need it to be viewed inside a map like it would be a movie title. I need just the text shown, not the white wall that contains it.

You mean with a black background? or just clear? i think what your looking for is something like a script try TextSplat 1.3.1 or maybe Scrolling Text 1.0.0

Attachments

• Teelo.zip
    302.8 KB · Views: 54
Level 18
I made this myself i would just like somone to make this a loadscreen for me and maybe a minimap since i cant do it myself (got no idea how to do it) anyway i attached the image

Attachments

• Chasinghobbits.jpg
    Chasinghobbits.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 135
Level 12
Its not working, its still a white square :(

Attached with your name on it hopefully this will work

I made this myself i would just like somone to make this a loadscreen for me and maybe a minimap since i cant do it myself (got no idea how to do it) anyway i attached the image

Also attached with your name on it but i failed to make the preview screen image due to sucky conversion program that was making it like 4MB which i know you dont want.

Attachments

• Teelo.zip
    297.6 KB · Views: 43
  • i_brg_doom.zip
    253.3 KB · Views: 33
Level 2
Hi there, can someone put this into a loading Screen ? :) Thanks :D

( I would like to +rep but i don't know how :p )

Attachments

• LoadingScreen.png
    LoadingScreen.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Level 2
Thx alot but I did some mistake and the description was hided by the loading bar. Can you convert this one ? Please ^^

Attachments

• LoadingScreen.png
    LoadingScreen.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 76
Level 13
also enemy's is spelled wrong you spelled it enemie's

You do know that when there is more of one thing and it ends in a Y it converts to IE??

Enemy's is Enemy Is (The enemy is tough)
Enemie's is Enemie's (Units)

Level 3
Can someone make a loadscreen that is pure black, except for a metalic box above the loading bar that contains the map infomation. I also want the words PARASITE RESURRECTION in http://www.dafont.com/alien-league.font above the box

As for the map infomation I want it to be. I just want a standard font, maybe a little futuristic
[Green]Parasite: [Orange]Infest the other humans on the station and destroy or infect the A.I.
[Yellow]Human: [Orange] member of your crew has been infected by a parasite you were creating, you must destroy it
[Light Blue]A.I.: [Orange]Protect the humans while upgrading and destroy the parasite
Version: [Leave blank for me to add]
[Gray]Found a bug, or just want to talk about the map? Come to http://www.clanark.ucoz.com/ or Clan ARK @ USWest

Level 12
Can someone make a loadscreen that is pure black, except for a metalic box above the loading bar that contains the map infomation. I also want the words PARASITE RESURRECTION in http://www.dafont.com/alien-league.font above the box

As for the map infomation I want it to be. I just want a standard font, maybe a little futuristic
[Green]Parasite: [Orange]Infest the other humans on the station and destroy or infect the A.I.
[Yellow]Human: [Orange] member of your crew has been infected by a parasite you were creating, you must destroy it
[Light Blue]A.I.: [Orange]Protect the humans while upgrading and destroy the parasite
Version: [Leave blank for me to add]
[Gray]Found a bug, or just want to talk about the map? Come to http://www.clanark.ucoz.com/ or Clan ARK @ USWest

Will take a while but ill give it a try.

Progress so far is attached as an image.

Gah, forgot to post image :)

O_Star_Binary_med.jpg

Also, can i have Eternity at the top and RPG in the middle with BETA at the bottom in this font http://www.dafont.com/abaddon.font?text=Eternity+RPG ?

Done and attached with your name on it.

Attachments

• Illidans911.zip
    282.2 KB · Views: 24
  • Fullscreen.JPG
    Fullscreen.JPG
    20.6 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Level 15
let me take a look at the editor....

hmm ok i think you do it with -
image - create
type in the imported path of the image- don't know what format it should be.
create image at point you want it. play around with the size since i've never done this before.
lock the camera to that point. and fade it with other image function
image - change color and set transparency lower. you can do that with a loop that runs every so often :)

Status
Not open for further replies.