• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need artwork? Come here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
How is mine going? Have any questions? I may have an Idea that may make it a lot easier on you, and will not require you to draw anything, unless you can't find the right resources.

Anyway:

A loading screen with these elements; Fire, Water, Earth, Nature, Dark, Light, Air

in some shape or form, like orbs maybe, surrounding a hooded evil looking mage. And if you click my Sig, and that top pic on that thread, if you can use that at the top would be wonderful!

Think you can do this?

Level 35
Anyway:

A loading screen with these elements; Fire, Water, Earth, Nature, Dark, Light, Air

in some shape or form, like orbs maybe, surrounding a hooded evil looking mage. And if you click my Sig, and that top pic on that thread, if you can use that at the top would be wonderful!

Think you can do this?

Yea, that will help both me and you a lot since I'll be able to do that much faster - seeing as I ain't even sure where the other picture is.

I'll start looking into your request tomorrow so shouldn't take more then a few days.

Thank you very much added rep

No problem - I am here to help :wink:

Requesting my Icon third time so someone will finally read that...

I need some remake of the icon down my post. Can you give that man some Blademaster shapes and put lightning sword in his hand?:confused:

Attachments

• BTNPurge.jpg
    BTNPurge.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 104
Level 4
Hmm...I need a map preview and a loading screen...but i can't find a picture.Can you guys make something that fits: Ashenvale Invaders ?
Also in the loading screen ,put a box like:
Code:
 _________
|         |
|_________|
For map info , credits etc.

Level 35
Hmm...I need a map preview and a loading screen...but i can't find a picture.Can you guys make something that fits: Ashenvale Invaders ?
Also in the loading screen ,put a box like:
Code:
 _________
|         |
|_________|
For map info , credits etc.

You sure you really want a rather crappy box like this (and of that size?) - or will any box do?

Level 4
You sure you really want a rather crappy box like this (and of that size?) - or will any box do?

No , i want you to use any picture that fits: Ashenvale Invaders ( My hero defense map ) and add a Box in middle down for credits etc on the loading screen.

Level 2
Hello there, i was wondering if you could make the attachments bellow into a loadingscreen? Tried to simply overide the originals, but that failed, for unknown reasons, so well can you make the files it into loading screen?

Attachments

• ABottomLeft.jpg
    ABottomLeft.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 71
  • ABottomRight.jpg
    ABottomRight.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 52
  • ATopLeft.jpg
    ATopLeft.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 54
  • ATopRight.jpg
    ATopRight.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 79
Level 35
could you make this a loading screen?

Sure

Download it here

Hello there, i was wondering if you could make the attachments bellow into a loadingscreen? Tried to simply overide the originals, but that failed, for unknown reasons, so well can you make the files it into loading screen?

Okay I will - just a question: You split it like this because you wanted a high quality screen? (takes up around 2 Mb) - or do you want me to make it into one normal screen? (512kb or less).

don't worry forsakener RED-BARON is doing it :) your in good hands lol

I hope so too :grin:

I hope mine is coming out okay :3

Yea, I am on it - though I do also have a lot to do :wink:

No , I want you to use any picture that fits: Ashenvale Invaders ( My hero defense map ) and add a Box in middle down for credits etc on the loading screen.

I figured so, but thought it better to ask - One never knows. :cool:

But a note: If you want the box in the center down, then I'll have to write the text in it from the beginning. I can put it in the left area and make it fit the area one writes in when using the WE.

Level 2
Okay I will - just a question: You split it like this because you wanted a high quality screen? (takes up around 2 Mb) - or do you want me to make it into one normal screen? (512kb or less).

Not reallly, the other parts i extracted from the Warcraft 3 MPQ, they are the other parts of the tutorial loading screen, which i was planing on having the first attachment replace its assosiated original piece, got some trouble and well, i did not intensionally make it for high quality screen, not sure about the size really, better quality better looking, can go above 512kb, but dont make it all to big i guess, everything takes space, but then again, if i transform my map into a campaign for exstra cinematics, so dont it matter, so make 2 if possible.

Edit: Oh and Can you use the Attachment below instead of the top left part in the post above? Il edit it my self, if you dident notice it/0 time/whatever.

Attachments

• ATopLeft New.jpg
    ATopLeft New.jpg
    196.9 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Level 4
I figured so, but thought it better to ask - One never knows. :cool:

But a note: If you want the box in the center down, then I'll have to write the text in it from the beginning. I can put it in the left area and make it fit the area one writes in when using the WE.

Can you just put the box ? i will need to change the text in every version.

Level 10
Can you please make this into a Loading Screen?

Attachments

• aw-200808-diablo.jpg
    aw-200808-diablo.jpg
    191.4 KB · Views: 3,080
Level 35
Just some short info - Due to my studies taking longer then I wanted I didn't get all done today.. but here is a bunch. :con:

Does that include mine?

Sadly no - I need a weekend without Birthday parties for that :wink:

Can you please make this into a Loading Screen?

Sure

Download it here

I need a mini map preview of
Please and thanks if u do

Of course I do it

Download it here

Can i get this as loading screen / lobby preview?

Yes you can

Download both here

If you like I can make you an ice text instead of the blue one you used - Do post the original picture though if you want me to do that.

Thanks for the help mate. I
Thanks again! :D +Rep

No problem, just happy that you got what you wanted. :wink:

Level 9
@RED-BARON

Hey,i need a new loading screen&minimap preview screen :p

I'll try to describe it like how i want it.

I need a loading screen n mini map preview screen that shows a peasant beside a town-like many human buildings etc(Somehow looking at it) and probably a question mark at the peasant head to make it look confused.
And the words Reality[Real Life] somewhere
and also
Made by [ACDC].ORLYowl somewhere.

Thanks. :p

Level 15
Hello guys, nice to see this thread alive after so much time!!

I have an icon request if possible.

I would like this icon --> http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=oq4o8v

Recolored, i mean brown background(just like Hive's) and the <Evil Face> as is black.

And of course converted to .blp format.

About its quality i don't want it high but not too low, normal quality will be enough.

Of course +rep for the one who helps me!

Last edited:
Level 15
This is just what i wanted.I only want 1 thing more...Something to fill around it..It looks like its empty..(i mean there is space and it doesn't fill the whole "square" of the abilty is supposed to be in).

If you don't mind turn it to high quality too, i still have a lot of empty space so it shouln't be a problem if it is around 35kb.

And finally, can you also make the disbtn file?You only gave me the btn.

Level 35
Okay guys, requests coming up (after I been down with malware:hohum: Should be almost clean now and all the files I have uploaded and will upload is double checked).

This post will be edited in some hours with the download links added :wink:

Thanks a lot, i will be waiting :)

Okay, tell if you need me to do anything, but otherwise I'll leave this request to Real138

Btw: I made this just for fun :grin:

131841-albums1057-picture27750.jpg

Last edited:
Level 15
Wow thanks RED BARON, but it seems a bit cartoonish or is it just me?

I think it won't fit the the story of the map...

real138 hasn't repplied yet...so i don't know would you mind it doing for him?

I would just like ---> this icon http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=oq4o8v

Recolored as i told before(background brown just like hives), and make it High Quality if you able to...

That's all.

Level 35
Wow thanks RED BARON, but it seems a bit cartoonish or is it just me?

I think it won't fit the the story of the map...

Recolored as i told before(background brown just like hives), and make it High Quality if you able to...

That's all.

Yea - I was kinda wondering what you needed that icon for.. because that blue face is really horrible. Maybe you can write what it is you want and I can give it a shot?

(The icon I posted was meant mainly for fun)

Level 15
Well there is an evil necromancer that call dead spirits, i have an awesome spell about this(i can upload it in pastebin if you want to see it),but i'm having trouble to find an icon that fits it..

So the one that i posted was the best i could find...if you are able to make one from the start just by watching the spell, that would be great.

Level 35
Well there is an evil necromancer that call dead spirits, i have an awesome spell about this(i can upload it in pastebin if you want to see it),but I'm having trouble to find an icon that fits it..

So the one that i posted was the best i could find...if you are able to make one from the start just by watching the spell, that would be great.

Well seeing it could help. But can't guarantee that I'll have it done by today then though.

Status
Not open for further replies.