• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need artwork? Come here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hello. Can someone do this for me into a spell icon? And can you make it golden too but i not too golden cuz i want to see through it. Thanks

Attachments

• skill-3.gif
    skill-3.gif
    4.7 KB · Views: 98
Level 35
Here you go.

Hehe, I thought you were inactive in the icon creation sector :grin: But good to see your still going.

How much longer baron :O.

Dunno really, I ended up being gone most of today and fell asleep after I came home (wasted hours doing that :sad:).. so hopefully by tomorrow.. But I do have a huge amount of homework + 1 exams hand in.. so something could come in the way (just warning you, not saying it will, at any rate it will be done on Monday at the absolute latest)

Level 35
What's your request? I may do it.

It would be a great help if you took care of forsakener's request. Someone else said he wanted to do it, but never did.. And I am kinda occupied with other requests as well.. So if you'll take a look at it, then it would be a real sweet deal.

He has two requests. One is to finish a drawing of his another is something I mostly forgot, but forsakener can properly repost it.

Thanks for looking into it :thumbs_up:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aztec, yours will be today. :wink:

Level 11
A loading screen with these elements; Fire, Water, Earth, Nature, Dark, Light, Air

in some shape or form, like orbs maybe, surrounding a hooded evil looking mage. And if you click my Sig, and that top pic on that thread, if you can use that at the top would be wonderful!

Think you can do this?

Level 35
I need a loading screen for the image at http://www.tentonhammer.com/image/view/38552/_original, Thanks for your time.

Sure, its done.

Download it here

131841-albums1057-picture28267.jpg

awesome, sadly i live in aus so i have to go to bed now D:.

So is your tomorrow mine today? Whatever. It will be 13 hours more from now or something, as I gotta sleep. But I am 90% done, theme is two heroes fighting in center with magic effects around them. Glass looking box in the right corner for the text.

Level 11
I have one question can i request a icon but can i just describe it? not send i picture? If that's possible here my description comes.

I want a spell icon there two walls crush towards each other but i don't want the wall to break i just want it too look like they smack if that's the right expression ^^ Something like this but in wc3 graphics and they should be closer and look like they rush toward each other. And if you can do this it would be awesome you can make just a orc or a human that get crushed between the walls :)

I just want to make an image in your head if you should do this :p

Thanks! Regards Chewii

Attachments

• 244409998Goowxi_ph.jpg
    244409998Goowxi_ph.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 43
Level 11
I have one question can i request a icon but can i just describe it? not send i picture? If that's possible here my description comes.

I want a spell icon there two walls crush towards each other but i don't want the wall to break i just want it too look like they smack if that's the right expression ^^ Something like this but in wc3 graphics and they should be closer and look like they rush toward each other. And if you can do this it would be awesome you can make just a orc or a human that get crushed between the walls :)

I just want to make an image in your head if you should do this :p

Thanks! Regards Chewii

That sounds awesome!

Level 11
LoadingScreenForFTW.jpg

Another Request, Could you take out the GoWc and Put in Forgotten, using the same font if you can, or if you can find a better on, switch the Tower Wars below aswell so the fonts match.

And Take out the Presented by and put By ShadowFlare

in the Bottom Left change Clan GoWc to Clan Crft and you can add your tag to the bottom right :p

Level 5
Hey can someone make me a loading screen based on the idea if you can heres the idea.It's more like an abomination hunting on the dark shadows of the forest please make it and I also heard you guys can make a Map preview can you also make it based on my idea.A dark screen filled with blood splatters and the title on the center which says "Showdown in the Shadows". If someone makes it +rep for him or her!!

Level 12
RED!!! ;D id need a Loading screenf or my SC2 map ;) and i know you can do it, SC2 support Targa so... no need for a model and stuph :D

id need it as a resolution of... i would think 1024 X 768

it would represent a screen split in half, the right/left part should show a Futuristic (SC2-ish) and past (WC3-ish) representing a Zealot-looking human and a human (respectively) thank you :) i owe you ma good friend :D

i dont care which part is where :) also PM me for the "title" if you are up for the chalenge :) its kind of a secret right now :O

Level 5
Hey can someone make me a loading screen based on the idea if you can heres the idea.It's more like an abomination hunting on the dark shadows of the forest please make it and I also heard you guys can make a Map preview can you also make it based on my idea.A dark screen filled with blood splatters and the title on the center which says "Showdown in the Shadows". If someone makes it +rep for him or her!!

Status
Not open for further replies.