• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need artwork? Come here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Loading screen needed

Hi man, i need a loading screen and i think you are the good personne to do that :p.

Here is the picture.

Btw, i dont really understand how to import the loading screen in my map and where i will find the loading screen when you will give it to me.

So ty and give me some information lol.

Your favorite squirrel, Conker.

Attachments

• Loading_Screen Good_vs_evil.doc
    1.1 MB · Views: 98
Level 2
Alright, do this please :wink:

Attachments

• Wc3 Backround.jpg
    Wc3 Backround.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 1,498
Level 35
Wow, damn that was 1.5 weeks of total silence from my side.. :hohum: Sorry about that.. My study caught up two me as we lost 2 of 5 members from my group so suddenly we all had to work as hell.. and when I added in the exam paper I had to write (which I btw failed :con:) then its been somewhat extreme :eekani:

Anyway at the moment I am writing on my semester report and is to hand it over in two weeks and after that more exams will arrive. But right now I am sick and got a hole in my schedule so I'll be going on a small request/writing burnout now.

Enjoy and once again sorry for completely going off the radar. And as always; If I miss your request just remind me :wink:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, do this please :wink:

Alright I will - Done

Download it here

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi man, I need a loading screen and I think you are the good person to do that :p.

Here is the picture.

Btw, I don't really understand how to import the loading screen in my map and where i will find the loading screen when you will give it to me.

So thank you and give me some information lol.

Your favorite squirrel, Conker.

Don't worry I always include a help file with a description about how to import them. No matter what kind of image you have requested.

Next time you can just upload the picture as a picture file, instead of a 2003 doc format. That will improve the quality since doc word will compress the original picture.

Btw: You can be fairly certain that a thread like this is the correct place to ask for a loadingscreen :wink:

Well its done:

Download it here

I like to note that if you'll give me the original picture without your text additions, then I will completely redo it.. since yours honestly doesn't appear to good.. So if you do that then, I will get you something nice.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

come on Red :D Come back to usss

Consider it fulfilled :xxd: Though I will properly be slightly unsteady in my appearances here.

Not thread hijacking, just I can't post attachments in VMs.
@Animoi666:
View attachment 81858

No problem :smile: Would never had thought it as such anyway.

Though I am slightly in doubt what this is? I assume you answered Animo666's request. Correct? If so then thanks for taking care of it.

Probably end of year exams.

Kinda, though it was/is more preparations for them and 1 exam. The real exam time will start 2 weeks from now. :bored:

Big baron said he was 99% finished mine uahhh, Baron where r u :O.

Here I am :grin: I already why I was gone.. Anyway your request will come later in this huge reply.

I have this hero icon, and its missing a score screen button.... which i need.

the icon:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=eskljs

Okay.. Hmm I can try to make you one.. if GhostThruster's version didn't work out for you. Could you reply here if you need one or not?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey can someone make me a loading screen based on the idea if you can heres the idea.It's more like an abomination hunting on the dark shadows of the forest please make it and I also heard you guys can make a Map preview can you also make it based on my idea.A dark screen filled with blood splatters and the title on the center which says "Showdown in the Shadows". If someone makes it +rep for him or her!!

Interesting request - but no need to post it twice :wink:

Here is what I made. hope you can use them.

Download both here

131841-albums1057-picture29080.jpg
131841-albums1057-picture29081.jpg

Hope you can use them and enjoy. :thumbs_up:

Baron said that he has some exams to do :\, so I'm guessing his doing that since his been away for so long D:

Correct, though it was only one and half week :cute:

So this is what? A request to get these or something you made for others?

RED!!! ;D I need a Loading screen for my SC2 map ;) and I know you can do it, SC2 support Tga so... no need for a model and stuff :D

I need it as a resolution of... I would think 1024 X 768

It would represent a screen split in half, the right/left part should show a Futuristic (SC2-ish) and past (WC3-ish) representing a Zealot-looking human and a human (respectively) thank you :) I owe you my good friend :D

I don't care which part is where :) also PM me for the "title" if you are up for the challenge :) Its kind of a secret right now :O

I presume it might be for the map you have already mentioned to me and sure I can do this. though keep in mind I am slightly busy at the moment so it will come in parts.. so to speak.

Could also be an interesting end result. :smile:

One question though: Do I understand you correctly if what you want is a: Protoss Zealot made as a human.. and a peasant looking wc3 human on the other side? If not then you might need to clarify for what type of human you had in mind. :wink:

LoadingScreenForFTW.jpg

Another Request, Could you take out the GoWc and Put in Forgotten, using the same font if you can, or if you can find a better on, switch the Tower Wars below as well so the fonts match.

And Take out the Presented by and put By ShadowFlare

in the Bottom Left change Clan GoWc to Clan Crft and you can add your tag to the bottom right :p

So you use Dropbox as well :thumbs_up:

Anyway, sure I'll take care of it.

I almost remade this entirely, except for the orb thing in the center, of which I only added a more glowing appearance and made some other minor changes to.

I redid the background and the text completely, hope you like it in this new version. I didn't add my tag, as I never do that. Credit in the map is enough for me.. a misplaced tag can spoil the overall feel of the picture. :wink:

Download it here

131841-albums1057-picture29087.jpg

Hope you'll enjoy it and I am happy that I finally managed to make something for you :grin:

e615f86ca459e0_full.jpg

can you make me a loading screen with that picture?

Sure I can :smile:

Download it here

Enjoy

I have one question can i request a icon but can i just describe it? not send i picture? If that's possible here my description comes.

I want a spell icon there two walls crush towards each other but i don't want the wall to break i just want it too look like they smack if that's the right expression ^^ Something like this but in wc3 graphics and they should be closer and look like they rush toward each other. And if you can do this it would be awesome you can make just a orc or a human that get crushed between the walls :)

I just want to make an image in your head if you should do this :p

Thanks! Regards Chewii

Sure you can request by description, others have already done so before afterall.

I'll take a look at it.. but properly won't have time for it today.. as I just about spent all I had of time I had today for something else then study. :con:

It does also sound like one of those request where I will consider uploading the icon to Hive after it is done.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aztec_devil2000 you'll get a section of you own:

Here is the screen I promised you :wink: Hope you'll enjoy it.

Download it here

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damn that was one huge post.. it took me 5 hours straight work to finish this :eekani:

But hell now I caught up with the requests at least. :thumbs_up:

Level 35

No problem :smile: Hope you liked them.

I do like when people write a bit more about what they think of my creations - thats kinda why I do it, not the rep. :wink:

based them on the real characters...

And if I recall it was icons.. but icons for what? Could you remind me again?

Level 12
Yeah, Red its a Protoss Zealot-armored Human (like Protos-looking amror) for the future part and for the past part... a peasant with a little armor maybe? like a knight but not as buffed :O both would be like... one face split in half :) thankkks :):):):)

EDIt - Welcome back btw :)

Level 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamtheRper View Post
Good to be back :p

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/b...redPreview.png

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/b...redLoading.png
So this is what? A request to get these or something you made for others?

For them to be turned into loading screens, sorry :p

Level 8
Not thread hijacking, just I can't post attachments in VMs.
@Animoi666:
View attachment 81858

Just downloaded it, Thank you very much (will test it now)^^
-------------------EDIT-------------------------------------

.... just tested it. Fail. its a normal sized icon with a smaller score screen icon in it >_>....... Could you fix it Ghost Thruster? if not,
Baron could you make the icon?

Level 3
Hey guys!
Can you make a loading screen from scratch. Let's say i give a bunch of pics to combine using creative skills.
It'll probably will take more time but idc much bout time :)
sooo?

Level 4
/Request
Include a JPG image of the Loading Screen.

Text1: Wrath of The Lich King ( icy blue theme )
Text2: Version 0.4 - Under Text 1, Smaller font than 1st Text
-Middle, Left Side

Layout for Text1:

W r a t h
o f t h e
Lich King

Text3: Credits to ( Your Name ) for the Loading Screen
Text4: Shout out to: Melissa Gregory, Michael Wempe.
-Put all the text in a box with white border
-All text should be colored white
-Small font size
-Bottom, Right Side

Text5: Relive The Wrath of The Lich King, from His Awakening, The Alliances formed, The Betrayals, unto his Death.
Follow his journey in his attempt to the Domination of the World. Uncover hidden plots.
Play in numerous Campaign Maps. and a Bonus Feature, "the AfterMath".
-All in White
-Upper, Right Side
-Align with Text 3 and 4

Attachments

• Lich_King.jpg
    Lich_King.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 1,135
Guys just create 256x256 TGA image file give name to it -> war3MapPreview
Import to map and delete that war3mapimported/
DONE

For loading screen you need model that will resize image from 512x512 to your screen size, (model name: LoadingScreen.mdx), then just create 512x512 BLP image and give name to it -> FullScreen
again import and delete war3mapimported/
DONE

Nothing hard

P.S. Can be done at many other ways but some tools here can create images (BLP format 512x512) so I writed that above -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.