• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need artwork? Come here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
Okay it appears that my comp is clean, just waiting for the final go from the Malware tech guy and I'll be ready to post :wink:

DAMN Malware...

OK, good luck with pushing it out, I'll wait :)

Won't be long :) As mentioned above.

-----------------------
ZuesShot, check the attachment.

Thanks for taking care of that one :smile:

Oh... One more request, I think, that isn't so easy... I want you to make the loading screen like this but not so noobish :) :
2a5d0484075b.jpg

bcdb4165f7ee.jpg

Kael
d0c0c0a4dee6.jpg

Muf-Kazet
46baf1fb58fa.jpg

Nerubian
b36ce1b896f1.jpg

Razorback
3377572791a0.jpg

Archmaiden
5bbc126b162a.jpg

Wendigo
3274180488cc.jpg

Lightning Warrior
Beta.jpeg

Sand Elemental

Hope you'll do this...

Level 8
so uhm, yeah. can you make a loading screen for me :D~?

black-sunset.jpg

^---EDIT: here's the hidden tags :smile:---^

and with a text: "Black Dawn ORPG"
also the font colour should be something like, white, with black edges (if possible ofc)
paste text at the top of picture and show as little of the bottom of the picture as possible ;O

ty very much if you make it, +rep is always given

Last edited:
Level 35
Well here is one - I get the other later (read tomorrow when my laptop is here)

so uhm, yeah. can you make a loading screen for me :D~?

and with a text: "Black Dawn ORPG"
also the font color should be something like, white, with black edges (if possible of course)
paste text at the top of picture and show as little of the bottom of the picture as possible ;O

Thank you very much if you make it, +rep is always given

Sure, consider it done. But next time use the HIDDEN tag, so we don't have huge pictures to load :wink:

Download it here

131841-albums1057-picture27989.jpg

Level 9
@RED-BARON

Hey,i need a new loading screen&minimap preview screen :p

I'll try to describe it like how i want it.

I need a loading screen n mini map preview screen that shows a peasant beside a town-like many human buildings etc(Somehow looking at it) and probably a question mark at the peasant head to make it look confused.
And the words Reality[Real Life] somewhere
and also
Made by [ACDC].ORLYowl somewhere.

Thanks. :p

RED-BARON what about mine?

Level 35
Baron, if you forgot, my icon request is lying down 2 pages... Can you make this?

Yes and have..but a little in doubt if this is what you wanted:

131841-albums1057-picture28032.jpg

Oh... One more request, I think, that isn't so easy... I want you to make the loading screen like this but not so noobish :) :

Hope you'll do this...

Thats a fairly huge request, but I'll take a shot at it.

Some questions though:

Since you posted the unit pictures I assume those are what I am to use?

Damn that sand elemental us ugly :grin:

RED-BARON what about mine?

Takes longer time, as I have to draw it (kinda).. So sadly thats not done yet.. Around 1/3 of it is.

So hows my request coming?

Its coming as soon as I recall which of my stuff that was yours - Can't remember what exact request was yours = I dunno if I made it or not. :hohum:

Ah sorry for not using the hidden tag! will do so next time, beautiful job btw!
+rep on its way~

Sure no problem. Happy that you liked it :smile:

Level 35
omg
look back a few pages, your making me a scratch thing here. 'remember?

Oh yea, doh. The flower logo :thumbs_up:

Its almost done, but still requires some fine tunning - a question though. What size is the final logo supposed to have. Hoping to have it for you on Friday, since study is acting up.

Ok, i kinda need a really good looking logo for a project of mine. it should be a field of windy flowers with a woman picking them (in a dress, with a basket). it should look very detailed and professional. if it can be clip-art ish that would be fine. it should look very elegant. the person working on it should PM me for further details, such as an example pic and text. its a tall order, and time is not of the essence. it would be great if someone could help me out here.

Level 8
Im 99% sure BARON doesn't mind :) he releases everything so ppl can use it. he's a nice guy like that :D

xD i'll use it once i know what BARON thinks of that 1% ^^

-----MERGED---=sorry for the accidental double post (didnt know it was bad ^^), i really need to re-read the forum notices >_> =----------------

i found this model, (beautifull one btw >_>) aaaand it came withouth a icon, could someone make it? :cute:

This Is The Model

Last edited:
Level 35
xD i'll use it once i know what BARON thinks of that 1% ^^

Feel free - what the requester asked for was a version of purge with a Blademaster instead.

Can't see any harm in you using it, but you might want to wait for the final version. As there ain't any disbtn or similar to that one.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll also take a look at that icon for the model for you. But could you merge your posts? Double posting ain't that good :wink:

(Just click edit -> copy the second post -> click delete -> click edit on the first post -> paste the second post into the first -> click save.)

Level 8
Feel free - what the requester asked for was a version of purge with a Blademaster instead.
Can't see any harm in you using it, but you might want to wait for the final version. As there ain't any disbtn or similar to that one.
i'll just wait for it to be finishesed and then "lend" it ^^.

I'll also take a look at that icon for the model for you.
why thankyou :D, much apreciated.

But could you merge your posts? Double posting ain't that good :wink:
sure, thing. -merges posts- :infl_thumbs_up:

Level 35
Request time:

Now comes the bundle as promised:

First up the icon (from before, but now with all types and ready to use):

Download the whole bunch here

Have fun with it - might also upload this to Hive

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next is the face icon:

Check if you can use this

Download it here if

131841-albums1057-picture28102.jpg

Hope you can use it (It was made rather fast and was a little in doubt how close you wanted it to be to the original unit - for now I just made it more lifelike and the face slightly more beautiful and real).

Then we have a loadingscreen with a peasant looking at a town:

Download it here

Enjoy

Next one is another loadinscreen which I should have done earlier :hohum::

Dowload it here

Hope you still need it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well thats all for now, sadly study takes a lot of my time so even though I try to do them rapidly it tends to take longer then I intend.

EDIT: The links will be added in the next hour.

I need icons of this two skins:
=)

I'll check it out for you as soon as I get back home to my computer later today. :wink:

Well I checked them out - are you sure you want this skin as the base for the icons? I could just base them of the real characters instead for a better looking face on the icons.

Last edited:
Level 8
Now comes the bundle as promised:
Next is the face icon:

131841-albums1057-picture28102.jpg

Hope you can use it (It was made rather fast and was a little in doubt how close you wanted it to be to the original unit - for now I just made it more lifelike and the face slightly more beautiful and real).

Its very good and i like the fact that it looks so much like the original unit ^^
will be using it in my map and ofcourse credits will be given~

+rep as always!

Level 8
Another Request:

one thing i forgot, i'll be needing a minimap preview too......

blog_TotalSolarEclipse.jpg

with maybe a text in the center, "Black Dawn ORPG", font must be colored white ;O!

mind making one ^^?

Level 35
Level 11
Hey, Uhhhh.

Well, i've waited along time for my request :p. Remember me :( barren?

I just really need that HeroWars Loading Screen Request.

Something really nice for my herowars game.

INFO:
HeroWars - Reloaded
Made By Demonic13lade
Would be nice if it had a box/border thing around the loadingscreen text thing.

Make it a very good loading screen for me :D just cuz i have waited so long.

-thanks in advance :D
Aztec_Devil2000

Level 35
Well, i've waited along time for my request :p. Remember me :( barren?

Holly Molly! I completely forgot about your request :hohum: I'll have it done tomorrow. Good thing you reminded me.

Thats because these people are really good at what they do, and they do it fast aswell! :infl_thumbs_up:

Sadly we're (I) is not always that fast.. which the above shows.. sometimes I get sidetracked or overlook a request, but if you don't hear anything from me, then you are welcome to remind me. :wink:

btw how does the minimap preview thing work i dont understand =S

I included a help file, so you should be able to read that and know what to do.. if you have any troubles still then just feel free to ask (that also applies if I made an error, which I hope I didn't :smile:).

Omgosh this topic is so bloody famous lol

Indeed it is and its a good thing it is, so people know where to go :xxd: Largest and most viewed request thread in here.

That looks totally amazing :O !
i really like the glow around the text too! good job like always, deserves +rep like always~ :infl_thumbs_up:

Happy that you liked it - wasn't 100% satisfied myself, but figured you might be :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.