1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Need artwork? Come here

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Hubcool, Nov 6, 2008.

1. Aztec_devil2000

Aztec_devil2000

Resources:
    Resources:
    orcnet: "what were you thinking in making that layout? I almost died laughing on the img that I just couldn't help it but use it now as my desktop background, no offense man

but seriously that's not a good way of making a loading screen, make a loading screen that will surely thrill the players waiting to play it, not like this, you shouldn't have just look for a more decent angel vs demon army like paintings or some deviantart related pics that is more sooth-looking instead of a window showing jesus and satan arm-wrestling in front of your house while the world is crumbling"

2. RED BARON

RED BARON

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Lol haha, sorry that made me laugh. Though I must disagree with him - Given that its clearly a matter of personal preferences and personally I always been of the opinion that the purpose of the screen is not to accurately represent the map, but instead show something visually interesting, which judging by orcnet's reaction you have clearly succeeded in doing. As such your loadingscreen fulfills the purpose of a loadingscreen and distinguish itself among other screens.. Because I seen thousands of those armiesVSarmies screens. :wink:

So is it a loadingscreen creation contest or what relation does his judgment have?

I can't see the image nor access it, so I am unsure as to what you need.

3. Aztec_devil2000

Aztec_devil2000

Resources:
    Resources:
    You do have a point, could you tell him what you told me =D

Edit: On second thought, i would want to start again just because i love creative work. But i will only do this if you can supply me a default example layout, so i know where everything is so i dont put an image or a word behind someones name. (You know the default loadingscreen where you can see everyone load the game etc) thanks

4. Footman16

Footman16

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Do you guys do custom campaign icons, like the preset ones are human, night elf, orc and undead? I was just wondering for a custom campaign I'm working on.

5. RED BARON

RED BARON

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Yes I do footman.. and Aztec I'll take a look at it, (assuming I understand you correctly) after my exam tomorrow.

6. Footman16

Footman16

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Just in case, I'm referring to the picture that you see when you select the campaign in the custom campaign menu. If you look at the blood elf campaign by tomoraider on this site you'll see what I mean.

Anyway I was wondering if you could do the 'symbol' of the Stormwind alliance. To find it, find the alliance on Wowwiki and that will give you the picture.

7. RED BARON

RED BARON

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    If I remember correctly, then yes I should be able to do that.

8. Footman16

Footman16

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Ok, that's great I couldn't get this anywhere thanks.

9. Aztec_devil2000

Aztec_devil2000

Resources:
    Resources:
    Red Baron, one should already exist. I'll have to google, if i can't find anything i won't reply to this thread but if i do i'll reply. But most likely i won't find anything.

EDIT: actually! I found a screenshot of a default loadingscreen on google images at 800 x 600, that's not a loadingscreen size right. or is it hmm

10. GreeN!X

GreeN!X

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Can you guys (I'll just refer to you "guys" but I can only see RED BARON active here) edit sketches? I mean color/trace sketches?

11. RED BARON

RED BARON

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Yep - and yes - it is only me.

12. Aztec_devil2000

Aztec_devil2000

Resources:
    Resources:
    Could you make this into a default loadingscreen for Human and Undead? I attached it as a TGA, hoping it will be easier.
    READ ME: since it hasn't been done yet, i'm going to do it my self IGNORE THIS PLOX :D
    Infact, i stuffed up on the image anyway need to fix it, sorry for false positive

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 17, 2013
  13. zarpalasjohn

zarpalasjohn

Resources:
    Resources:
  14. RED BARON

RED BARON

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Requests noted :smile: Working on them and posting most of them tomorrow (if not all).

Today got a little too crowded :grin:

15. DESTROYER123

DESTROYER123

Resources:
    Resources:
    Will you make mine too???:psmile:

16. RED BARON

RED BARON

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Okay so some stuff (And yep, I know there is more - ended up using more time watching movies with my sister, so I'll have the other parts done a day later than promised).
    First one was requested via pm:
    ndh:
    [​IMG]
    Also attached a smaller version: CoolPigSmall.png

So next one:
    Sounds fine - Download them here - Also I made it a minimap picture - however if you wanted a map preview I have also attached that since people seem to confuse minimap (ingame picture of the map) and map preview (picture seen when joining the game).
    Enjoy

Lets see if I can remember how to do this:
    Download it here

If I messed something up, I still have the files (Fairly late by now :grin:).

Need to know what you want before I can work with it.

I don't think you ever posted a working picture for this, so can't do it.

Working on it, but still in doubt if you just want a preview image and the loadingscreen is an optional request?

Yea, your's a half done - Can't get it finished - Need sleep - But will be done tomorrow no worries :wink:

Well that was all I found when looking back - Those not mentioned, please check in a say so :wink:

17. Footman16

Footman16

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    [​IMG]
    This is the image I need for the map/campaign preview. Its because it takes place during wow era my new campaign and as you know its the Stormwind alliance. The Lordaeron emblem didn't really fit.

18. DESTROYER123

DESTROYER123

Resources:
    Resources:
    Preview Image: Neccecery!
    Loading Screen: Optional.
    Keep up with doing amazing stuf for people!!!
    :goblin_yeah:

19. zarpalasjohn

zarpalasjohn

Resources:
    Resources:
  20. RED BARON

RED BARON

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Also glad you liked it and more is on route.

I see no image.. could you attach it to the post maybe?