• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need ANY Icon? Come Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm bored.

So, if you need any icon at all, screenie, freehand, CnP, edit, post here!

If you have a model without an icon or need me to edit an icon, post in my thread with the attached model and I'll create an exceptional icon. You don't have to give me rep or credits(though I'd like it :J). I also can make borders for icons.

I KNOW I'VE GOT A THREAD ALREADY, BUT SINCE THE NAME CAN'T BE CHANGED, I CREATED A NEW ONE. AND I AM ALWAYS FREE TO MAKE ICONS.

Here are the rules:
Don't upload any icons I made or edited without my or the author's permit.
Don't upload any screenshot icons I make without the model creator's permission.
Screenshot icons I make should only be used in your maps.
Attach a model to your post, for screenshots.
Attach an icon to your post, for borders or editing.

Examples:
Wolf Howl
View attachment 79584

Magnataur Yell
View attachment 79583

Moi!
View attachment 79582

Hunter-killer (made-up futuristic tank)
View attachment 80551

Hope you enjoy!

Level 4
Hmm, how about an icon that looks like an orb with a combination of two colors: light and dark blue? Similar to Firebolt, just an orb.

Level 7
Could you make me a minigun icon? There isn't any in THW and I need one for my current project (actually for two of them). It doesn't really matter what the icon looks like, as long as it can be recognized as minigun :) and the background should be black. here's one example you could base the icon on --link--.
If you have time could you also edit this icon for me by just removing the red stuff (the glow and USSR symbol)? I wouldn't upload the edited icon :)

Level 13
Could you make a killing spree icon?
My thougths are :
A person slicing down two enemies OR a "shadow" standing behind one, killing him, and another (not shadow) standing behind another one, killing him too (like if you move really really fast)

Level 1
Level 12
Can you make simmilar to this picture ?
boromir.jpg

I'm making campaign if you don't believe here are some wips from "The Prologue"
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=u7xa0j

Level 10
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnspell_holy_healingaura-54645/?prev=search%3Daura%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20

I've used the icon above as my healer's icon in my map. Can you make an icon smiler to this style but with different themed?. I needed hunter's, archer's, death knight's, mage's and durin's?
I needed it all to be used in my map as a hero's icon.
Thanks in advance.

Level 3
can you please change colors on an icon for me :cute:
im not sure how to post in here pictures but i know the name
its allready exist in wc3 "Orb of Slow - level 0(miscellaneous)"(the red orb, not fire) i just need this icon in 3 more colors:blue, green and white\gray(and if you can make the red one more red, like without the black inside more like a ruby crystal)
all of the icons are shiny (i need that the orbs will be shiny like yellow is gold red-ruby grey-silver so same with the others)

Status
Not open for further replies.