• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need artwork? Come here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Thats alot of pages to be doing it by yourself unless you started this thread at the beginning of time lol.

So would it be too much to ask for a UI? for umm what do you call it..
this
CustomUI.jpg

I want It Dynasty Warriors/Romance of the Three Kingdoms themed, I have a few renders that may be of use.

Level 35
Thats alot of pages to be doing it by yourself unless you started this thread at the beginning of time lol.

I want It Dynasty Warriors/Romance of the Three Kingdoms themed, I have a few renders that may be of use.

That is the UI :smile: and yea any referral pictures you have will be helpful as while I am familiar with the three kingdoms I would very much like to have something you find relates to them.

Also yea, as you can see I've been here for years and with the exception of just the beginning I been the prime and sole one behind this - It began with Hubcool's good initiative, but I have since changed it from being just about loadingscreens to just about any request. I've done models, map reviews and all sorts of art stuff in this thread :wink: I however created a separate thread for the avatar's I make for people.

As you can see from the post statistics for this thread I am responsible for almost 1/4 of the entire amount of posts in this thread :wink: But anyway - I am currently working on a paper and have an upcoming festival that will last a week, so I won't most likely be doing anything before that have passed. But then I should be able to do a whole bunch of the requests thats been pending in here.

Hey Red_Baron sorry to do this to you but it seems I've got more missions in my campaign than already planned so I'll need more loading screens same request as before but for different images. To refresh same or added border as the vanilla loading screens and the standard WoW icon replacing any other. Apart from the last one I need the loading bar removed and The Third War put underneath the WoW logo in the WoW style.

Battle_for_Gilneas_City_loading_screen.jpg
Zul%27Farrak_loading_screen.jpg
Coilfang_Reservoir_loading_screen.jpg
Well_of_Eternity_Screen.png
69342d1257813044-screenshots-lordaeron_loadingscreen.jpg

These images should be it for now thanks for all the work you've done and I'll be sure to give you credits in my campaign.

Last edited:
Level 35
Yea, in a way I am back :smile: Back from the festival. But going to travel again, so been preparing for that and taking care of other stuff thats come up. However if all holds true I should have internet at some of the locations I am going and thus I will be posting the completed requests as I get them done.

Sorry for the delay, but ironically vacations time is also busy as hell :grin:

Level 4
Loading screen with text...

If you still are taking request, can i the have this image edited to an loading screen? I would also like to have a third of it (on the right side) covered with a kind of old contract with text (Like the campaign loading screens). If you will help, i can send the text too you :)

Attachments

• beastmaster_by_heavenslight180-d3fp6uv.jpg
    beastmaster_by_heavenslight180-d3fp6uv.jpg
    212.3 KB · Views: 140
Level 35
So.... Do you accept Sprite Sheets?

You mean make them or use them? I have made some in the past for a 2D game on gamemaker, but not sure what your asking.

And also yes, I am back and over most of my lazy/busy time. Still have stuff to finish. But now I should have time to finish the requests pending in here. :wink: Sorry for the delay.

Hey Red_Baron, I don't want to appear pressuring it's just there's been a long time since my request and I was wondering whether you would be able to get it done as my campaign's progress is going on and the Loading Screens are a bit of necessity.

If you're unable to make the request then I'll be able to take it elsewhere if that's preferable for you.

Level 24
I need a Loading Screen Request of this Dummy Drawing
Note: This is just a drawing since i can't pinpoint my mind (if you know what i mean)

Note: this numbers describes the things around the LS. And also the area is Blackrock Pass. So there are Cliffs

1. Table - What the scroll is sitting
2. Scroll - Where the Loading Text shows. (Do not count the Square)
3. Watch Towers - This are watch towers. The other is falling and in fire
4. Catapult Rocks - A burning fire rock
5. Footmens - These are footmens attacking the Walls. Note: this are only 3 Live footmen. there must be 5 footmen, and 3 dead footmen.

Others

- On the side of the footmen there is a wheel looking. Thats a catapult
- Those rocks in the area. Add more of them. with dead shrubs.
Note: one dead footman must be in one of this rocks
- The walls. Can you make them more Dark Hordish walls and also the gate
- On those sides of the Watch towers, there cliffs

If you can't make this then i will find another one

Attachments

• DummyDrawing.jpg
    DummyDrawing.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 84
Level 35
Edge45: you want this drawn or just a map screenshot? or perhaps a bit of both?

Hey Red_Baron, I don't want to appear pressuring it's just there's been a long time since my request and I was wondering whether you would be able to get it done as my campaign's progress is going on and the Loading Screens are a bit of necessity.

If you're unable to make the request then I'll be able to take it elsewhere if that's preferable for you.

Hey, sorry - been putting the artwork thread slightly aside for a while, so its perfectly fine to remind me that you still need something.

I will be fairly busy the next two days (boardgame night, then lan overnight and thus I'll be sleeping sunday before finishing of by going to the cinema). But after that I should be able to do it in a jiffy.

Level 2
----

Hey... , here is a dummy sketch of my picture... it doesn't relate to Warcraft 3/ Starcraft 2 though..., just Minecraft (mind me if I violate the forum)

I dont have any photoshop skill or I dont even having a photoshop program...

I dont know where to download it properly... (Virus & copyright violation)

About my picture, I want you to color it with great values and add cool effects with your handiness.

Since so...

Attachments

• craftrealms.jpg
    craftrealms.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 75
Level 15
Hey... , here is a dummy sketch of my picture... it doesn't relate to Warcraft 3/ Starcraft 2 though..., just Minecraft (mind me if I violate the forum)

I dont know where to download it properly... (Virus & copyright violation)

About my picture, I want you to color it with great values and add cool effects with your handiness.

Since so...

That actually looks quite impressive, drawn with a mouse and "not having any skill" :D

Level 35
So finally I got around to finishing up my avatar thread. So I'll be looking at this thread now. First one's should be posted tomorrow.

I have completely forgotten what it was, so don't worry about pressuring. Could you remind me again or just link to it?

I want it more like WoW Loading Screens

That would likely take ages to complete given my spare time. So my personal recommendation would be to get someone else to do it, if you know someone willing to spent the time. I can give it a try in a more simplistic fashion should you desire it.

Nice work, I'll give it a spin.

If you still are taking request, can i the have this image edited to an loading screen? I would also like to have a third of it (on the right side) covered with a kind of old contract with text (Like the campaign loading screens). If you will help, i can send the text too you :)

You still need this? I'll give it a go if I get the text :wwink:.

Right sorry it took me so long to get back but here's the link to the post http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/2379859-post4283.html

All these loading screens are just for one of my campaigns so I'll wait until I've finished it before making any other requests for any of the other campaigns.

Hi photoshop artists :DI don't have a photoshop in my computer that's why I have a simple loading screen request, I want a loading screen that looks like the picture of the bottom .
But, the drawing is a forest with a bear, a campfire . . . I will give a credit for the maker of my request . . . I will use this for my project update . . :D

-No text .
:D
Thank you, I hope you can make this .

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 88
  • iwantthis.png
    iwantthis.png
    17 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
Level 35
And yea, as it is clear my time got eaten when I had planned to work (birthday party followed by demanded basement cleaning). So whatever time I get tomorrow, not used to pick up a lion and visit grandparents will be used for this purpose and sorry about the delays.

Weird That I pressed page 289 and 290 It Goes back to 288 LOL.

Could you please not double post, as for your request could you specify a bit more?

Level 6
Ok

Here's a more in depth description for my request:
2 tanks are firing their weapons
5 marines are also firing their guns and one of them is critically wounded
so 1 medic is healing the soldier
7 space orcs are firing their guns and two of them are reloading their sniper rifles.

that's it.

Level 35
Update: Some done, others not. More should be tomorrow as today was consumed with random events. I figure a big posting will happen here on Friday - and sorry for this long delays, job hunting continue to consume more of my time than I expect.

Hi man, i need loading screen for my map, you made old one for me in the past, now i need new one. All details are here: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/requests-341/loading-screen-request-246855/ If you have time and if you want to help me :)

Currently finishing yours, looking for a little something to add to it :smile:

Level 10
Could you make me a loading screen which has a hell theme? Just fiery and scorched lands will do. Also you could add in in a red sun (looks demonic?) and some other stuff to make it look like Outland. If you could add in fel orcs battling with draenai it would be perfect.

Edit: If you feel its too much of a burden please use this and turn it to a loading screen please. And if possible, make it animated (optional).

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...n-screen-121022/?prev=search=hell&d=list&r=20

PSS: This one will be a better choice i think. Hopefully it can stretch to a full size on a screen. I thinm this one is perfect. Scratch out the other two.
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...azes-terrain-showcase-burning-land-edited.jpg

Edit: Was in rush on my previous post. Put a big sign of words made outta fire saying "Hellfire War" on the previous image link (please resize it if possible).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.