• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

NazgulRider

A Nazgul from LoTR, based on the Death Knight model

Texture path:
Textures\NazgulRider.blp

GIVE CREDIT WHEN YOU USE THIS IN YOUR MAP

Keywords:
rider, knight, dark, nazgul
Contents

NazgulRider (Model)

Level 2
Superb 5/5 :D awesome model!!! and about that question about nazguls :Nazguls or ring wraiths was first on horses but after confrontation with Gandalf's waves were horses downed so they mounted on fellbeasts(the two towers and return of the king) Witch king was also black rider but he has a fellbeast later when he was killed by Eowyn. :D

Level 9
I have to say, your pretty amazing, But there is one tiny problem, even this confused me when I read it in LoTR
BlackRider=The guy on the horse.
Nazgul=The guy on the black dragon.
Ring Wraith=The guy on foot.
Really this is a "Black Rider" model and not a "Nazgul" I had the same problem when I read the book :? Tolkien needed to do some clearing up there. But 5/5 excellent model and I have no complaints on the horses color.

No you have it completly wrong, don't go around correcting people if you don't know your stuff.

The Black Riders, Nazgul and Ring-Wraiths are all one and the same. The mountless Ring-Wraith is still a Nazgul. The "dragons" they are flying are simply refered to as Fel Beasts.

Level 1
hey olof, after i download it and opened it. it is opened in form of image extractor. and i followed the step of saving it in .blp form BUT BUT , when i go to world editor, i cant make it as model file and it turns out to be image_texture. help me please :'(

Level 6
This model ROCK AS HELLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999/10

Level 10
Woot!

Stop complaining about the colour of the horses, in the movie they have brown horses, period, they just look black because of the lighting, and all future LoTR models I make will be based on the movie's apearance.

Excellent model. It didn't work in the editor at first but I had to restart the editor for it to work. Greay job! 10/10 :infl_thumbs_up::infl_thumbs_up::infl_thumbs_up::infl_thumbs_up::infl_thumbs_up:

Level 8
Blizzard's modelers were either left handers or muddle headed. If they were left handers it would perfectly account for the weapon-in-left-hand preference but if they were muddle heads then they would probably take right to be their right while they were facing the front of the model. In fact parts of the model are so horrible that I vote for muddle heads. This model really would have been better if Blizzard didn't hire muddle heads for modeling. But otherwise this is marvelous.

Level 5
Great model, 4/5.

I would give it a 5/5 if it was a black horse. Reference off a poster isn't exactly a good thing, I just watched Fellowship of the Ring to clarify and I looked at all the horses at the Ford of Bruinen, and they are all black like they are said to be in the book as well.

I don't know why the poster shows brown horses honestly.

"... the nine Nazgûl rode black horses stolen from Rohan, when riding these horses they were often called Black riders."
"The Nazgûl rode specially bred black horses that were trained in Mordor to endure the terror."

Level 3
I have an idea for you. Mod it so the horse treads flames and has legs on fire. Then it could be used as an ultimate death knight/warlock

Level 2
Hmmm make an Arthas or somethin hero model of this but on foot..it would be VERY cool!

100/100

/sign

A nazgul on foot would be sweet.

Also I love this model, the color of the horses are right, the detail is amazing.

Olofmoleman=best modeler ever.:thumbs_up:

... but you probably knew that already :nemor:

Level 1
Blizzard's modelers were either left handers or muddle headed. If they were left handers it would perfectly account for the weapon-in-left-hand preference but if they were muddle heads then they would probably take right to be their right while they were facing the front of the model. In fact parts of the model are so horrible that I vote for muddle heads. This model really would have been better if Blizzard didn't hire muddle heads for modeling. But otherwise this is marvelous.

have u never seen bleach? or any movie/show having to do with swords? if not then i should tell u that swords are held in the LEFT hand and shields/ blocking hand is the right hand because u have to using ur strongest arm to block

Level 2
Omg Olof. always makes great stuff.i love this model its look just like one of them. (5/5)!!!!

Level 4
That's an awsome model but i think it could be better if the horse was darker,not necessarily black but darker brown,it's just my opinion anyways :)

Level 2
Wtf?
I cant use file.
I imported this file but i cant use it! In my WorldEditor i think its impossible to use this model!
I imported mdx file from archive but it doesnt work! When i tested, i saw nothing!
Help please, cause i can use 30% files!