1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Weave light to take you to your highest hopes - the 6th Special Effect Contest is here!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

NazgulRider

Submitted by olofmoleman
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
A Nazgul from LoTR, based on the Death Knight model

Texture path:
Textures\NazgulRider.blp

GIVE CREDIT WHEN YOU USE THIS IN YOUR MAP

Keywords:
rider, knight, dark, nazgul
Contents

NazgulRider (Model)

1. Tuk

Tuk

Resources:
    Resources:
    Great Job!

One of the Best Models i've ever seen !!!

all models you do are great !

2. boomwolf

boomwolf

Resources:
    Resources:
    are you sure you didnt find a way to copy bfme 2 models into wc3 format?
    cuz it looks like you did!

3. Chill Pill

Chill Pill

Resources:
    Resources:
    Eh luckymorningbell the skin path is Textures\NazgulRider.blp.

So when you import the skin, replace the path with this one.

4. olofmoleman

olofmoleman

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    That's an insult...

5. Kershbob

Kershbob

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Wow take a joke.

Also horse's meant to be black. Duh!

6. Eleandor

Eleandor

Resources:
    Models:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    look, your model is awesome, but as long as you keep looking at the movie when making a model, I will keep complaining as it is my right to complain.
    And I am really 100% sure that it is NOT the lightning. And if it really is, then from now on I'm going to say that LOTR sucks. puh!

7. donut3.5

donut3.5

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    This is amazing... But something about this model doesn't look right... It might be since it's based off of the death knight model, it gets too low to the horse while walking... No, that isn't it... It's near his rear end... He merges into his horse a bit... too well. His cape near the horse's rear end seems like it suddenly becomes the actual horse skin, but I'm not sure how else you would do it... I tried finding back views of this, but to no avail, so I couldn't figure out why it looked strange. The other thing about WC3 models is that a lot of them wield the sword in the left hand! This isn't your fault at all, but doesn't Blizz know that you wield the sword in the right hand? They would train you to do that so it would be uniform, and it was also strategic too... Mm... Anyhow, sorry for nagging you on these useless things, it was an amazing model nonetheless, I couldn't make or find one that could even touch the ground this walks upon.
    Too bad you base the LotR models off of the movie entirely, because we wont be able to have an amazing Bom Bombadil model from you! And everyone loves Tom Bombadil :p.
    Sorry if this all sounded very useless, my mind is wandering a LOT today...
    --donut3.5--

8. Sun~Fire~Song

Sun~Fire~Song

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yeh donut's right u should make models like Goldberry, Radagast, Tom Bombadill, and other models from the book that dont appear in the movie but could be extremely useful n a scenario of sorts. 8)

9. Sun~Fire~Song

Sun~Fire~Song

Resources:
    Resources:
    The botom right-hand picture, looks like the guy is jakcing the horse from behind. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

10. boomwolf

boomwolf

Resources:
    Resources:
    i dont see the insult in what i said...
    or have you neve seen bfme 2 on highest mode?

colors are diffrent-yes...
    your colors are better-yes...
    the model-all the same...

making a model that is as good as bfme on highest with such a low poly count is a great compliment as far as i see...i might be blind but thats how i see it...

anyway i am looking forward to some good hardrim...

11. olofmoleman

olofmoleman

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Well, then that's your problem, because in the movie the Nazgul do have dark brown horses

Not gonna happen

Although your in tentions were good, you almost made it sound like I stole this model, and I've never even seen anything of bfme 2, this is not based on bfme 2, it's based on the movie, so compare it to that instead.

12. Eleandor

Eleandor

Resources:
    Models:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Guess why? Cause he only takes bad movie pictures... Seriosuly, one of the worst things you could do is base models off the movie... Such a talented guy like you should have eye for details...

13. Moagrim_of_Draenor

Moagrim_of_Draenor

Resources:
    Resources:
    Why should he make models from a book where the author gives not-all-too-great descriptions of characters, The way the film has sculpted them is fine and if thats Olof's inspiration,then fair enough.

14. donut3.5

donut3.5

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    THAT'S AN INSULT TO TOLKIEN!
    His books had more detail than could probably fit in your cranium... Rrrr...
    Maybe that's what I thought was odd about it...

Well he does it enough for Star Wars... I think that he has legit reason to do so, since I know that if he painted it black, 500 people would be like OMGZ ITS BROWN IN THE MOVIE GAWD OLOF GET IT RIGHT!
    So...
    I guess it could go either way, although black would look cooler, even though it might merge...
    --donut3.5--

15. Chase

Chase

Resources:
    Resources:
    Its a good model, but I have to say its a shame your basing this off the film because they have got so much wrong.

16. olofmoleman

olofmoleman

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Don't think I'm done with Star Wars, I have loads more plans for Star Wars models.

@ every one
    ALL my LoTR models will be based on the movies, your complaining will change nothing, if it is book-based models you want, then I suggest you make them yourself, now, don't bother me again with stuff that I should base my model on the books, I do what I like, you should be thankfull I make loads of models for the public to use in maps.

17. Capcy

Capcy

Resources:
    Resources:
    I stand corrected, i thought they were black but as you said olof the lighting... Anyway still gj :).

And as for the comment of it being a straight export from bfme, one tiny little think is in the way... ITS ANIMATIONS ARE THE DEATH KNIGHTS! which im sure olof mentioned here somewhere...

18. Infadell

Infadell

Resources:
    Resources:
    Phwaaar ! 5/5 :D

19. Dian

Dian

Resources:
    Resources:
    Perfect!!!!

20. Shandris

Shandris

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Yes! Finally a model as really looks like a nazgul, ty you so much olof, I love you! 100/5 :lol: