• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

my model does not work :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
hi, my NazgulRider model which i've imported does not work...theres just a green box and it says: this current model couldn't get loaded... :( what to do?!? its my favourite model , so help please^^ :(

Level 17
Did the model has custom skin?
If yes, then are you already import it and set the path to the appropiate path same like in the model?

Eg: banshee ranger (traxex in dota) has texture path : textures/bansheeranger.blp

Correct me if i was typo
If the readme in the zip isn't help you much, i suggest you to open the model using magos and see the texture manager, and copy the path to clip board, after that open your we and open the import window, after that search for the model's texture, then replace the 'war3mapimported/' to the path you copied.

Hope this help

Status
Not open for further replies.