1. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Name your worst nightmare?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Fisher621, Jun 26, 2009.

1. Latecat

Latecat

Resources:
    Resources:
    My worst nightmare was that i fell from a very tall skyscraper, very fast and couldnt turn my head when i was looking straight down. It was so freakin tall that i barely saw anything cause of the wind. When i was just *this* far from the ground (so close that i could almost touch the ground) i woke up and noticed that i had just got asleep 10min ago.

So i could call my nightmare as The Fall.

2. Vampiro320

Vampiro320

Resources:
    Resources:
    My worst nightmare: My mom.

3. X.e.r.e.X

X.e.r.e.X

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    loloololol you just did a funny........

4. LiOneSS

LiOneSS

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    I used to have nightmares almost every night, usually ending in me getting killed, I was waking up in cold sweat all the time :|
    I haven't had one for months.. thanks God.

5. Megafyr

Megafyr

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I never have nightmares. When I was smaller I had, but now I don't consider what I dreamt back then as frightening.

6. darkdeathknight

darkdeathknight

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    When i was a kid i had a nightmare where i was riding my bike in a dark alleyway place and suddenly a pit with spikes was in front of me and i fell in it and my skin flew off in strips (spikes won't do that i know. but this was a nightmare!) and i just lied there dead.
    Strange thing is i didn't watch any horror movies at that time.

7. Vampiro320

Vampiro320

Resources:
    Resources:
    Man, It's been so long since i had one, all i can remember is my parents beating the crap outa me.

8. aaron

aaron

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    falling.....

9. Callahan

Callahan

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    My dreams never make enought sense to classify it as a dream or a nightmare.

Just everytime I need to run away or punch someone I'm so fucking exhausted and slow and it's annoying lol.
    I think it's because in reality I'm sleeping so my muscle are all numb and my brain transmit the information in my dreams.

10. Direfury

Direfury

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    I do remember one odd 'nightmare' of mine, it was last year in the summer.

I saw the street infront of my house, with the car's trunk open, and empty, wherever I looked, the lights were off, and then I saw the mall, with no cars, no nothing, and then I saw in the corner, an old man.

Odd thing about it, I can't remember the words, but I heard a voice narrating my dream, it was the only reassuring thing about the dream that I can remember, and it kept me spooked for the rest of the day.

11. xDeathKnightx

xDeathKnightx

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Apparently if u eat cheese or chocolate before u go to sleep, it makes the creative part of your brain(don't know if this is true or not) not rest and accelerates it, and you get adrenalin rushes while u sleep. Making you wake up after your dream sweating and exhausted < but I'm not really sure if its true, probably not though...

Anyway, one of my worst nightmares was where i was stuck in T.E.S.C.O and there were zombies at the entrance and u couldn't run for some reason, and i kept falling over and all my family and friends were running off without me, and then i tried to run and just fell over multiple times, and it was scary then i woke up...

and i agree on what callahan said.

12. -Berz-

-Berz-

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Falling. :<

But once when NFS Undergoud 2 was relesed... well i was playing the game and i was a bit sick.

When i went to sleep, i cudn't sleep and as I finnaly fell a sleep, I had this nigtmare that I was a car and i was hitting everything possible lights, walls, other cars... Then I woke up the next day fuc*ed up totaly with heat like 38.5... Mos likely as result of my illnes. :<

13. Michael Jackson

Michael Jackson

Resources:
    Resources:
    Dying from a drug overdose. Oops.

14. Latecat

Latecat

Resources:
    Resources:
    -BerZeKeR-, kinda reminds me from 1 of my own nightmares o_O i felt abit ill, i fell asleep and when i woke up, i had 40.6 heat on myself...i somewhy cant remember if i had a nightmare or not tho...

15. Michael Jackson

Michael Jackson

Resources:
    Resources:
    no one gets me, Michael Jackson? Beat it! Then.

16. breebree123

breebree123

Resources:
    Resources:
    my GF got fucked by another guy D:
    thats my worst dream

17. Fisher621

Fisher621

Resources:
    Resources:
    See this movie called One Missed Call Is F****NG scary i had 6 nightmares out of it. That crazy ass lady and that haunting is scaring me shitless every time.
    You should see it. One Missed Call is scary and that is final- [​IMG]

18. Vakama_Lynx

Vakama_Lynx

Resources:
    Template:
    Resources:
    i got this horror-fying nightmare: MY GIRLFRIEND CHEATS
    but that's what happens when I CHEAT.

19. Muttley

Muttley

Resources:
    Resources:
    My nightmare is scary and funny in the same time. I'm not joking at all, here's the story: ( I dreamed the nightmare when I was around 5 )

I was maybe in New York alone on the top of a Sky-Scraper (It could be World Trade center) then I jumped off it. In the first seconds of falling I said in my mind something like "Oh look I'm falling, nothing interesting" and I think I did the Muttley laugh..(LOL).. and so when I was near the ground I screamed like a shit and when I hit the ground, but exactly when I hit the ground I woke up in less than a second moving my head from the pillow to 90grades to my legs (sitting). That was in less than the second, so after I woke up my heart was beating, but I still don't realize how did I remember this since I was 5 years old. :bored:

20. The Reborn Devil

The Reborn Devil

Resources:
    Resources:
    I had my last nightmare when I was 4.
    Can't remember everything, but I can remember that my family died and that I survived some way.