• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naga Fiction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I just came up with that idea on mind. We can post here fictional storylines or something else fictional about Naga. No, I'm not bored. Well, just a little, but I have a map and a sig to make => I'll be short this time.
But just to let you know, I'm preparing something I will write where and when I don't have access to my world editor.
DEATH TO THE SURFACE DWELLERS!!!

Level 15
Well heres a really long story for you.

The naga mages unite their power to send one massive wave at ashenvale, destroying all life on that contenent. THE END, lol.

Level 23
A naga, cast out for unspeakable crimes, a master in weapons and magic, he was known as... The Serpent. Duting the war against the Blood elves, the naga fought long and hard. When they reached the outskirts of the capitol, they waged in a long battle in a large field. Many elves and naga died that day, but through the wits of a certain Blood Elf General (me, as it turned out lol), the Naga were beaten back. When the naga had been fought back to the docks, they were demanded to serrender. One of the naga generals boldly slithered forward, and defied this order. He gave a speech about their foolishness, and that of the naga. How they would rise up again to conquer the elven kin. And... as he reached up, he grabbed part of his head, and peeled the very skin off, revealing the black scales of the Serpent.

Level 23
((continued))

The naga behind him roared in rage and the Blood Elves pulled back, having heard rumors of this naga's tenacity. And after a few words of how pathetic both armies were, he dove into the sea, followed by persueing naga. Whether he would gain him "rightful" place as the king of the naga, taking Queen Ashara's place, no one knew, but he had already proven how deadly he was in combat.

This was an actual dream I had. Took me 5 plays of the battle to be able to survive to the end. The Serpent was an epic character, and looks awesome ^^

Level 19
Warlord Hzznakh was pissed off, he had just been sent in exile by lady vasj because of his failed attempt to bring her tyrande's head on a stick. He said he'll need more troops, but the queen wouldn't listen, and she was not pleased by them razing auberdine either. Hzznakh had lost all respect and followers, and he swam of into the cold waters of northrend...

---To be continued---

Level 19
On his way in the icy waters, Hzznakh was ambushed by a water dragon. He managed to fight it off, but it took a large bite of his shoulder. Wounded he made his way up a dark tunnel in a cliff, it was a wonder it hadn't freezed, but he was not sure this was a good idea.

After a day and a half of swimming in the tunnel, he stumbled upon a cave filled with air, several steam vents made the water around him bubble and become hot. The cave floor was full of soft cave moss which he laid down to sleep on.

His dreams were troubled, he heard a deep and strange voice talk to him. It told him about great power waiting to be found, power to let him master life and death. The voice told him that he could be a force to be reckonned with if he only gave up his former life and devoted his soul to the king of undeath.

---To be Continued---

Level 15
i am also making a story about your death knight. I actually found the perfect way to put him in my campaign. I wont put up the story any time soon because its not done, but your death knight will play a mayor part in my campaign. It might change but the name of my campaign will probably be "From the Depths of Chaos" ( and no, "Chaos" is not refering to me, lol)

Level 10
lol Lemme guess, the deathknight is the hero. basically playing Arthas' role in the undead campaign. Chaos, maybe you can have a small war with the murlocs and elementals. lol or heck, the trolls. XD Nightelves has already been done, and the humans are almost extinct. the orcs could make an interesting foe. lol gettting past their towers and defences.

speaking of which. I might create a naga mission. lol

Level 15
The new enemy will be the old gods. Thats all im gining away at the moment. i have the whole story line already almost done.

Level 15
no, not the elementals. these old gods.
http://www.wowwiki.com/Old_gods

I know that the elementals helped the OG(old gods) but i dont think that i want to include them in my campaign. I rather focus on the tentacle like OG. (i will be using the faceless ones models for the OG

Level 15
Well, im not sticking to blizzard facts, im going to kind of make up the facts. It is a "custom" campaign. Once im done foo, i will work on the first interlude and send you a pastebin link so that you know what its all about.

Level 15
Ya but i dont really like elementals. i dont think that im going to add them in this campaign. But maybe in a sequel, lol if i do make one.

Level 15
There are a lot of awesome insect models on that russian site. Although they are wow models. But there arent any rules against puting them in a map. But we'll see. I might just stick with the forgotten one. I have some pretty cool ideas for it.

Level 10
lol I could try editing the forgotten one a little, so it looks more like an Old God. lol or, you could just put something round above the Forgotten one and have it destroyed when the god is destroyed. lol the first picture of the forgotten one with the big round eye. lol not all the teeth.

Level 15
the only difference between a writen story and my storyline is that i will be turning my story into a campaign. It is still a naga story.

Level 19
Hzznakh woke up, he had been asleep in that cave for 3 days now and did not feel well, his wounded shoulder had to be infected. He undonned his armor, bringing only his trident with him, and swam into the same tunnel he had came from.

When he at last found the tunnel exit, he swam right to the surface, as the Lord in the dream had commanded him. he found a shore, or more correct a pass, between to mountain ranges. He recognized it as Icecrown. He shuddered, he knew the evils of this place, but he was happy there was no dragons here, he hated them as they hated him.

Level 19
moving when wounded in armor would be as i imagine pretty though. I donned a breastplate in one of the museums in york once, heavy as hell, and thats only one armor part, and even though nagas make armor from other material it would still prove a burden to his wounded shoulder.

Level 15
Well ive basically finished the story line. Your death knight will play the main role in my campaign.

Status
Not open for further replies.