• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] LET THE ECHOES OF DOOM RESOUND ACROSS THIS WRETCHED WORLD! FOR ALL THOSE WHO LIVE MAY HEAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
LET THE ECHOES OF DOOM RESOUND ACROSS THIS WRETCHED WORLD! FOR ALL THOSE WHO LIVE MAY HEAR THEM AND DESPAIR! TREMBLE, MORTALS, AND DESPAIR! DOOM HAS COME TO THIS WORLD!

Today, the Burning Legion and the Undead(Fearless) attacked Stormwind City.

One huge portal opened, and brang all the demons. After few minutes of preparing the Burning Legion, the Fearless arrived and the doors have opened. The demons thought they were gonna see a calm city. But they've found a huge army of footmen, knights, high elven priests and paladins preparing themselves.
They decided to send the Plague Dragons and Black dragons before opening the doors.
The winds were like "cough, cough, I can't breath, I'm suffocating!", terribly plagued. The black dragons launched their dark fires on the army, killing hundreds before even starting the fight.
The doors then opened, and a huge war started.

Pray with Stormwind, so that it wins this war...
Or wait for the Legion to destroy it.

There is no dwarf here...!
Herosh the Undying and the two Dwarves didn't come. What do they have in mind? Are they just afraid to come, or do they have other plans? My guess, is they have other plans. Demons are stupid and are fearless.

PS:
To Chr2:
Half-by-half. You take half city and citizen, and I take the other half.I'll have most of the underground, and you'll have a small part of the underground. You'll have most of the surface city, and I'll have a small part of the surface city. Okay?

Attachments

• 29127.png
    29127.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 43
Level 14
A message from our sponsor, mr. Blight:
Blight makes the whole terrain around it dirt.

A message from our sponsor, mr. WhatcanI:
What can I do to make it better? Remove blight-No. If something else, please tell me.

Level 14
God...By Sargeras you're stupid! I want lands :O
And btw, can that anomablabla locate objects?

Level 23
If tuned correctly then yes, but it would need equiptment only Windu possesses and what he was going to make in the underground of the city, but he never finished it... or did he?!

Dude, you yourself said that you want to find my bro. Plus you want amazing evil powers, I know. Also, anomaly is electromagnetic.

Level 14
I did? Lol, I asked you about him, because I never heard 'bout that guy. Anyways, come and try... The fight won't end!
As I already have amazing evil powers, and you already have amazing holy powers, the fight will not end.

Level 14
Okay, this is getting weird...We're 3 here. The Ten'Zul council, the Fearless, and the Burning Legion.

Level 14
no no, Alagremm, Ten'Zul is the name of a Dreadlord champion guy in DP.. He just joined.

Level 14
Most of the pics will be made fast, because I have exams and so on. Yes I know it doesn't really look like Stormwind City. Well, amar, this isn't all...Pic was taken later. Like, 20 minutes after the start of the fight.

Level 14
Trolman, you don't care about Stormwind because there's elfman, huh? Well I don't care. >:D
Guys, I never stepped on Outland yet...
Should I?

Status
Not open for further replies.