• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Picture] After everything that happened on the surface, the goblin chief Stez Firefart fled with hi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
After everything that happened on the surface, the goblin chief Stez Firefart fled with his goblin army underground through the tunnel in Roman's City and sealed the entrance for good.

They have remained underground for months now searching for a safe way out. Unfortunately they have come across a strange form of earth and magma that seems to be unpassable. Since the food and supplies are running low the goblins MUST find a way out again or they are doomed.

Attachments

• 34695.jpg
    34695.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 14
Level 10
Well my character is in Arathor. And my rest of the forces that i have that have not left are in the Storm Isles. but i do have some forces scattered in Northrend still

Level 23
Storm, no you dont! How many times do I have to remind you that you had a diccussion with Wikfe and that you will get lands in Burning Steppes if you help to conquer then.

Windu, didnt you listen? You still own your lands in the south Stranglethorn!

Status
Not open for further replies.