• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] PIC 1: When the Goblin forces finally made it to the surface, they found a foresty part o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
PIC 1:
When the Goblin forces finally made it to the surface, they found a foresty part of the continent. But right in front of the cave they saw a fresh battlefield. Some humans were slaughtered there as well as some strange cave creatures. They went forward to see what has happened.

PIC 2:
The Goblin party reached an outpost which was occupied by these strange creatures! Here's the conversation betwenn Stez and their Overseer

Stez: Greetings, cave dwellers! We are the 'Firefart' goblins! We mean you no harm.
Overseer: Grrrgh! GRRRGHGG!!!! *Waving his rusty pick*
Stez: Oh shit ... we'll have to crush them to move on to out friend!

Attachments

• 34699.jpg
    34699.jpg
    315.3 KB · Views: 17
Level 18
Noo dude!Thats not them at all...aww you should have asked me!The molemen are hostile towarads everyone and are fucking crazy this pic is also unapproved,damn I'll have to finish this plot really fast -.-

Level 10
Yeah. Were spread out thats the point. We are almost near our breaking point. Don't worry i've gotten rid of 3/5 of my forces. So thats 1.9 million gone. So nothing to be worried about now.

Level 19
Please don't speak in numbers SW2. They are too huge to be counted as average in Daily Peon-universe.

Firefart Goblins? xD

Actually SW's forces are pretty easy to keep up on now. He controls Light's Hope, Storm Isles and StormWarriors forces in Arathor. And then of course the ones in Quaji'll.

Status
Not open for further replies.