• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] PIC 1: While Stez Firefart and the bandit girl Tanya were negotiating a deal, a group o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
PIC 1:

While Stez Firefart and the bandit girl Tanya were negotiating a deal, a group of elite warriors, sent by StormWarriors2 to help us, arrived.
Captain: Greetings, goblin chief! Our Lord sends us to aid you against our common enemy - the vile moles! My group is yours to command.
Tanya: Well well well ... Guess that's even better than before, eh boys? We really got a shot at these dirt-eaters! *Laughs*
Stez: Greetings, warriors! Your aid is most needed and I accept it with joy! Now let us discuss the defence plan ...
Goblin: Boss, Boss! You better see this....

PIC 2:

... stinkin' moles are almost here! Soon they be in firing range!!
Stez: Oh right, boyz, lets kick some ass! Captain, take your horsemen and move to the front! You will support our shredder unit in melee combat. Divide your rangers in 2 groups - first one must go to our artillery posions, and the second group - go support Tanya. Tanya, you take your men and some of the Captain's rangers and hide in the woods to wait for further instructions. Lets' go go go!

Attachments

• 34833.jpg
    34833.jpg
    541 KB · Views: 14
Level 21
Idea is that molepeople are ancient underground civilization that has secrets beyond or simple understanding and for some unknown reason have risen to take surface world and our water apparently. Their high intellect that can't translate common language knows secrets and things like that...

Level 19
Well, the Alliance of Lagosh mostly uses Red, but it has some Gray-colored troops too. And the only units he brought with him to Arathor was Lagoshian Soldiers (Footmen), Lagoshian Knights (Knights), Inquisitors (Lieautenants) and Sun Dragons (Imorted model), but well, just use these, but remember to include the others next time... :]

Level 10
No Inquisitors and Sun Dragons i Told him not use. Because they are too important to lose. Inquisitors are my Personnel Demon Killers and Mage Killers they are too expensive to replace. So i don't want to lose them...

Status
Not open for further replies.