• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] PIC 1: Tanya receives her orders and her group charges out of the woods! The moles are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
PIC 1:

Tanya receives her orders and her group charges out of the woods! The moles are totally confused and don't know what to do!

PIC 2:

The moles are running away !!! The last survivors are trapped and will be dealt with shortly! The second wave of attackers is nearly repelled!

The moles have receibed severe damage and are gratly weakened in this region. But so are we ... We goblins need to go back to Roman's City or find ourselves a new base to be situated into.

Attachments

• 34999.jpg
    34999.jpg
    512.8 KB · Views: 20
Level 10
General Lawson: TO WARS MY BROTHERS!
Captain: uh sir..... They have retreated completely....
General Lawson: When did they?
Captain: An hour ago. Grand Grand StormWarriors has called for us to gather the regiments but I and my company will stay here in Arathor. I will help these goblins...
General Lawson: Why does he need me and my regiment?
Captain: Something has happened....

Level 15
Wait, I'll send u back your forces, don't worry. Or at least the golems.
We need to search for a base ....

@trolman: Excuse me, what ?

P.S.
I like how the bandit in PIC 1 has missed with the axe xD Looks nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.