• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] PIC 1: Here's the last part of SW2 support group! A few strong golems. They are here to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
PIC 1:

Here's the last part of SW2 support group! A few strong golems. They are here to aid us to drive the enemies away.

PIC 2:

The golems are fighting the mammoth! The beast's tusks have little effect against their metal bodies. The mammoth is doomed and so are the stupid moles !

PIC 3:

After the mammoth's body lies in ruin, our warriors are pushing out of the base, and workers will try to repair the damaged and destroyed machinery and turrets, to support our contra-offensive. Tanya's warriors are still in the woods, waiting the word to attack ...

Attachments

• 34996.jpg
    34996.jpg
    552.3 KB · Views: 31
Level 23
"Here's the last part of SW2 support group! A few strong golems stolen from Triumvirate gift to Trolman. They are here to aid us to drive the enemies away"
If its so, then Tleno and me can easily defeat the moles using our golem armies.

Level 15
Well probably so. They are not the best against the simple mole warriors but they beat the shit out of the mammoth!

Btw ... the mole invasion near me turns out to be almost as big as the one Trolman is fighting... (and probably bigger than many other players' battles here).

More and more of these shits keep coming! U'll see next pic.

Level 10
Al that was just a joke. I didn't steal them. They are different technology. They were created in Quaji'd they are made from a rare alloy and we have soldier spirits located inside of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.