• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] PIC 1: Just as we thought! The moles are retreating! They had nothing more to throw at

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
PIC 1:

Just as we thought! The moles are retreating! They had nothing more to throw at us with them! We are victoriuos!

PIC 2:

Whether the moles return or not is not going to be our concern anymore. Here we can see the goblins preparing to depart for Kezan. A part of our force is already travelling towards Kezan. Now the others are going, too. We have decided to reclaim our lands and rule them by ourselves!

Attachments

• 35462.jpg
    35462.jpg
    541.6 KB · Views: 35
Level 19
I agree. This is awesome terrain-work. Also, some of the civilians stayed I think, and the Goblin race is known to fuck like rabbits, and get a lot of children, meaning they can blow themselves up if they get old enough before Trolman attacks. Will any Dwarves go with the you to aid the Mechabutt Clan (Sorry I still call it that, but you haven't answered yet why you changed name)?

Level 15
Well our boltzbags are powerful, but slow. They blind beasts would have been drawn to them, just like to the dragons. And they are like zerg shit ... u can't gun them all down!

So we decided not to risk our zeppelins.

Status
Not open for further replies.