• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] The moles approach! Some of our forces have already left to meet up with our allies and or

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
The moles approach! Some of our forces have already left to meet up with our allies and organise a plan to retake Kezan! So with what we have left we have organised the defence of the beech. The two dragon guardians, stationed by SW2 to defend the island did not listen to our plan but thinking they are gods left to engage the moles. But the moles have brought unknown flying horrors with them! What will happen?

We shall see...

Attachments

• 35376.jpg
    35376.jpg
    227.7 KB · Views: 34
Level 10
chr2. Stop being a dick. Please. you were wrong about SLA. As you believe that you are better than most of us. When i have been in the DP longer. So please stop f---ing with me.

Level 10
SLA has been in the DP longer than SLA if you check further back SLA was very active. Plus i'm killing off tons of characters. Probably more than anyone ever has o_O

Level 15
Dudes! These are NOT gargoyles, ok? They are MOLE creatures. They are NOT undead. They just the gargoyle model from warcraft3. This here is DAILY PEON, yes ? It's not actual wc3. So please - let me make my pictures.... these are mole flyers, who are blind and use sound and brain waves to navigate. IS that so important, really?

Status
Not open for further replies.