• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] Alert! The observatory has detected a mole-forces heading towards our islands! And SW2 is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Alert! The observatory has detected a mole-forces heading towards our islands! And SW2 is busy with his civil war. It's our goblin job to deal with these nasty furry bitches once and for all!

Attachments

• 35370.jpg
    35370.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 18
Level 10
:)
Blow the shit out of them. It would be funny if they attack the city of water. Because it is directly impossible for land dwellers to get there. As it is underwater XD

Level 10
Yeah Al I do remember my draconians and Nagamen! They live underwater.
Plus The Mole Forces won't be able to breach the primeter thanks to my dragons :)

Level 15
Mole force. My mistake.
Bah ... come on the undeground is ... undergorund. They are preparing to land on random islands. We are ready to defend the forge. U deal with the rest. I have a feeling that they did not come unprepared against dragons and zeppelins this time.

P.S.
I dont like the underground city and imba-ultra-cool guardians or dragons, too ....
I prefer balanced battles!

Status
Not open for further replies.