• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] Terrible news! The moles were not as stupid as we thought they are! They must have fou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Terrible news!

The moles were not as stupid as we thought they are! They must have found a way to dig through the cliffs and appeared through a hole in the ground direclty at our artillery position and masacred everyone stationed there!

At the same time, horrible roars are echoing from the distance... We fear that the next wave won't be so easily repelled, especially without our artillery unit!

Attachments

• 34911.jpg
    34911.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 15
Level 10
Nah forest is better.
If you keep this up my forces will no longer exist. And I might need to come in WITH my GUARDIAN SQUAD!
And trust me. No one wants to see me and my Guardian Retunie walk in. As we have the power to F--- up a entire city by crushing it with our bloody minds!

Level 10
I want to kill trolman for introducing another super enemy. Again -.-.
I Alrighty introduced the Deciever Which no one has used yet...... wtf?
Just to give you some info on the Deciever picture Trolman Except Eviler, Black Cloak, No axe replace it with a sword, He uses dark magic, he is alot smarter, and he can do a hell of alot more. And he uses magic like a kid at a candy store....
Also if you read my pics. It said clearly All Guardians were sent out to war.... And all of them were sent to help out alliance forces on borders. All Grand Guardians Still are in Azeroth. I only have one family member apart from Loken on Azeroth...

Level 10
Well. Chr2. Lets go down the list of all the things he has done!
-murdered an entire city. (not here on Azeroth, Ever thought how the burning Legion found Exactly where i was?)
-murdered my son-in-law
-murdered my 2 year old son.
-Raped and killed my first wife.
-Left me to die in Black Rock spire with the Alliance soldiers.
-Was racist towards all half-borns
-hates people in general.
-kills dragons and Murlocs for fun.
-kills and pillages elven homes for the hell of it.
-murdered a Alliance General
-murdered at least 50 guardsmen.
Yeah he seems like a nice guy
Not only that but he is also allied with Higher Evil.
He believes in the desturction of all beings that do not see his way. So if he says he believes that Ninja's are better than Piriates. And you say no priates are. He will kill you on the spot. Basically he is me backwards. No loyality except he is bound to the Higher Evil.
And plus you haven't meet his equal of his Status in the High Evil's eyes.

Level 10
Chr2. You did not rant out an Entire World and killed millions..... You only killed a village. get over it... Also You did not kill a baby child in cold blood..... Cold Blood. Like Flipping excuting it with a Sword.
He is not really like trolman. At all sorry. He is more like me except backwards. And instead of being blonde his a burnett....

Status
Not open for further replies.