• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] The dragon guards met someone they did not expect to! The blind ugly mole beasts swarmed a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
The dragon guards met someone they did not expect to! The blind ugly mole beasts swarmed around them and pierved through their scales! The moles also had interesting bolter-boats with them. The dragons are in trouble! The moles are stronger then we have expected. It would be a folly to send flyers against them now ...

Attachments

• 35383.jpg
    35383.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 22
Level 10
Antiair guns?
What happened with all the patrols?
Its kinda stupid that my forces can't defend themselves.
Not saying that its bad. But my forces will come in if you can't finish off the moles
Show them no mercy brother!

Level 10
Well. I only do it when we are swimming. So no one knows who does it to the girls hehehe.
I don't do it out of the water though as it is instant sueing and jail in America...

Level 10
whatever its windu's stuff. Plus. Its from a land city. Most of the underground stuff is guarded by experts and shit. I don't think the moles know how powerful a single jackal is. But with 200 jackals facing them I think they are screwed. Its too heavyly guarded in the underground due to my elite armies.

Status
Not open for further replies.