• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] The 'Stingray' devision has engaged the mole fighters! We can see them fighting above sea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
The 'Stingray' devision has engaged the mole fighters! We can see them fighting above sea level here for air superiority!

P.S.
The blind beasts did not even smell them, that is why they did not attack them, like they did the dragons.

Attachments

• 35443.jpg
    35443.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 26
Level 10
o_O
I wonder if i should get involved. But if you need help all you need to do is just ask ^.^
But i'm not helping anyone outside my allied range. Anyway good luck with the defence..

Level 10
Yes. But only so many. The one that was attached to you. Will come with you. Remember those other soldiers? And a single jackal. But apart from that your on your own. As my soldiers have to fight something else right now.

No. Other islands have barriers. Remember my race depends heavyly on defence. We are not like trolman and Al. My races have developed their own types of magics.

Level 10
This Island Celestina emits an aura that makes it very suitable to attack. And plus the deceiver strengths it because his presence makes a shimmer in the world that disrupts all life.

Plus my soldiers are pulled in right now. So I can't really defend with my forces especially with a civil war going on.

Level 15
The are near the shore.
"The blind beasts did not even smell them, that is why they did not attack them, like they did the dragons."

This battle takes place above deep see, as we did not want their airplanes to reach the shore.

Status
Not open for further replies.