• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Picture] PIC 1: There it comes!!! The moles have brought a huge beast with them! All turrets, ri

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
PIC 1:

There it comes!!! The moles have brought a huge beast with them! All turrets, riflemen and tanks are firing at it but it doesn't seem to feel the shots at all! A huge horde of moles is coming and some heavy tanks, too! This is looking bad...

PIC 2:

The brave knights have engaged the beast! The enemies are near the wall of our encampment.
Captain: Bring that foul creature back to the pits of hell, men! TO AAARMS !!

PIC 3:

The situation is looking even worse ... we have lost the outer defences and many of the humans are dead. The beast is severely wounded but still holds! Their tanks are firing inside the base! The battlefield is a massacre... Blood, screens, explosions, roars and steel sounds...

Attachments

• 34912.jpg
    34912.jpg
    640.8 KB · Views: 28
Level 10
uhh. Yeah right....... -.-
These must be new recurits. Because My Run of the Mill Soldier like the ones that Accompianed me are Hand Selected Badasses. The Best of the best. Must be from Donson's Forces....... -.- This is why I dislike it when people forget the lore of the Alliance. That we have armor made from Dragon Scales and we have swords forged from the Teeth of the Sun Dragons and that is only given to my elite units o_O.

Level 15
Well ... the moles had to look stronger, no ?
What is more, come on! Remember the battle for Minas Tirith? Their mumakils killed thousands of humans just but walking near them ... That doesn't mean our forces are weak.. but that beast is DAMN BIG!

Finally, without ur warriors we would have been dead already ...

Level 10
Well they are still recurits in my mind. Because a Proper Alliance Soldier would think to get out of the way....
Plus in the Battle of Minas Tirith they didn't have dragons and Golems on their side.
You may now use my Assualt Golems.... That will teach the little Shits a lesson! As not one Golem has fallen to enemy hands ever before!

Level 15
Hmm .. the golems, heh ? They arrived last, as they are very heavy and powerful! Good thing you send those, too.

Later on, when the way is clear and I reach some base finally to rest and resupply, we could probably share plans for different units/constructions. I could learn from your mechanical ones, you know ...

Level 15
Magic is not my part ... I prefer stable clockwerk mechanisms, chaingun ammo, rifles and explosives xD

But I hope they are as powerful, as you say. We could really use their help, you know .... the situation is not looking good.

Level 10
I usually send 300 men to help allies. Usually 50 Horsemen, 100 Archers and 150 Footmen.
In total i have 6,500 Soldiers in Arathor. I took a Regiment which is Around 5,000 + Etc.

Level 15
Around 300... but u realize they can't all fight at once in such a narrow passage? Many of ur units are still alive.

Trolman, come on .. that's not a doggy, u know ... these things are hard to control, hard to feed, hard to train, hard to transport and stuff ...

P.S. Noone told me if they like my idea of trying to create a bloody and dynamic battlefield xD

Level 10
Yes but it still doesn't mean they know tactics that well. Plus I am a unseen incoherency. In which i was the unseen element. Their centuries of planning could easily be foiled by anything! no seer can see 3 centuries unless if they have been at it for 20,000 years.

Level 10
i'm starting to regret ever getting involved in this battle. Nevermind. I'm going to give you some golems. But only 10. Thats it. I will not send you any more troops. I will cut all supplys and I am Returning to the Storm Isles. i'm Sorry. But i Cannot be apart of anyone else's plot. And I will not allow my forces to be controlled any longer.

Level 10
wasn't talking about the Assualt Golems. Talking about the Regular golems i had. They are squad of Humans
Called Golems. they are powerful iconic bastards that focus their energies into a single point which makes it explode. Sorry for the confusion. Armies nickname themselves in fighting a common trait of war are nicknames.

Status
Not open for further replies.