• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Picture] * Pic 1 * It wasn't long after the assassins discovered the gold that they started argu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
* Pic 1 *

It wasn't long after the assassins discovered the gold that they started arguing. The heated argument started about 15 minutes ago, it's natural for one to be so focused on winning an argument on property, especially on the vast amount of gold that they saw. But, so focused were they that they didn't notice the slight distortion in the terrain around them.

* Pic 2 *

Not long after, the argument cooled down about, enough to make them aware of what has happened around them. Their vision or maybe it was just the color of things turned red, a heavy red fog hanged in the air, the sky was practically so outlandish that they thought they were in the Great Dark Beyond. This went on until...

* Pic 3 *

Everything around has dissapeared, the ground floated into the air and vanished into thin air, the ground became blacker and blacker every second until it became like the one in this pic. And alas, they discovered the primary source of their coming to the spire. The girl, Tyrael Wrynn, as the goblin Razkul called her, at first, their impressions of her were low, seeing as how they discovered her talking to an invisible person. Then they remembered the gold the Kingpin promised them if they finished this mission and brought the girl to them. They also noticed the girl didn't seem to be able to see them, even with their limited knowledge of pocket dimensions. She must've been in her own. They thought this didn't matter and took out their nets and threw it at the girl, intent on finishing the trouble she caused for them.

Attachments

• 30136.bmp
    90.3 KB · Views: 17
Level 13
I don't know where Westfall Citadel is. :D Actually, I'm going to deliver her to Kingpin Ken first to make sure that he's the one that's gonna take the gold. It won't do him good if those assassins take the gold for themselves.

Alagremm, I'm not gonna kill her. :/

Level 18
No!Maybe you should just control Karabor and its surroundings while the rest of the world should be given to other people?How about that Al?

Also Lord Ken,for that girl I can pay way more than some bandit can...

Status
Not open for further replies.