• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naga Fiction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
Meridith's naga

After few hours naga and porates were preparing to leav the island. With Murks gone there was no need to stay. Pirates after reviving their gold boarded their ship and left saying something about Gilineas. But Meridith couldn't figure what did the Fish people take? The voice said that it was important but for what purpose? She then noticed that Myrmidon was calling her.
Myrmidon:"Lady Meridith we must return to our out post at once. Lord Nazjak must be informed about what we have learned."
Meridith:"Tell him what? That murlocs have escaped with some strange relic and that we went through all this for nothing?"
Myrmidon:"But we know that relic is called Seal of Aquas. Maybe Sea Witched in Temple of Ashara will know more?"
Meridith:"I hope so..."

Level 21
Pit Buckmen

Floor on which he lied down was cold. Pit opens his eyes and looks around. He was in some kind of stone chamber but he didn't know how he came here. Last thing he remembers was water filling his lungs. In front of him a mur'gul appeared.

Mur'gul:"Stand up surface scum. Priests wants to see you. Just keep your mouth shut".

Pit would normal ignore this but mur'gul was armed. He silently followed him through halls until they reached circle chamber full of murlocs, mur'guls and even some crab people. Mur'gul pushed him and said:"I have brought him as you asked".
Priest:"You may go warrior".
Mur'gul salutes and exists
Priest:"You human are about to see something which no surface dweller has seen before. Just come this way"
Pit (silently):"More walking?"

Level 10
I wasn't working on it for this group, but when I posted the first bit I remembered I was a member here, and that you guys might be interested in it. Besides, there is no way I will fit the whole thing in here and stay sane (1,000 character limit).

Level 21
Pit Buckmen

The room they entered was circled shape and there was some kind of large well on center of it. Priests around human started to prey and then noises came from the well. It appeared there was something in it. Only the black shape was visible with 4 yellow eyes. Then the voice spoke inside human head.
Voice;"So this is human? You don't seem special."
Pit:"What? Who said that?"
Voice:"I am far greater then you could ever understand. I am the father of the oceans. And it was I who saved from water grave."
Pit:"Thanks but...Well why?"
Voice:"Simple I have use for you. You'll go to Theramore. Rest you'll find out once you reach your destination"
Pit:"Ok but how?"
Priest:"You'll find out"
Priest then put human to sleep and orders the guards to take him to surface.

Level 21
Mur'ar Aquacaster

As were the priests leaving the room one remained. Mur'ar hold the aqua seal in his hands.
Mur'ar:"Master as you requested I retrieved the artifact from ancient city. But I fear that energy has weaken over the years."
Leviathan:"It was to be expected. That's why you too must go to Theramore."
Mur'ar:"Humans won't let me in since world consider us wild."
Leviathan:"It is all already settled. Soon the surface will once again see the might of my children. Now go.."

Status
Not open for further replies.