• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naga Fiction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
Meridith took her forces on surface near Echo Islands to wait for captain Redscar. She was eager to see him again. Nagas normally see all surface dwellers as week but they do occasionally make friends with pirates and good captain had proven over the time as a valuable ally. On the horizon his ship The Waveslicer appeared.
Meridith:"About time that man came."
On the ship deck captain stood and smiled. :" My dear lady Meridith long time no see. Come aboard my beautiful ship and let us discus about offers"
Meridith:"Always about the gold. You never change."

Level 21
Captain:"Aye nothing is more valuable then gold and bottle of rum. I understand you need help from me and my men. Since you helped us with those pesky undead pirates I promised I'll hep you with anything you need."
Meridith:"This is going to sound strange but we need to find why are murlocs interested in these islands. They have become quite a nuisance."
Captain:"Fish folk are getting trouble some. They even confiscated some of the ships from my ol' pals. I'll send my men to search the islands with your naga. Now you look tired and your cabin is waiting"
Meridith:"That sounds lovely. By the way I forgot to ask you who were the undead that attacked you. Scourge or Forsaken?"
Captain:"Neither. They were some pirates I owed."

Level 21
Darkness...nothing but emptiness....
High Sorcerer Mur'ar didn't know where he was. In front of him a familiar shadow appeared. Its four eyes were aimed at him.
Mur'ar:"Have I be summoned master?"
Leviathan:"You will go to Echo islands on a special task. Success of your mission will decide the faith of your race. Succeed and you'll be free from Naga, fail and you'll face destruction."
Mur'ar :"What ever you say master. I live only to serve you."
Leviathan:" Take this item. It will help you on your mission and I'll be able to watch over you."
A black diamond appeared above murloc. Strange power was stored in it.
Mur'ar:" I am honored my master. It shall be done"

Mur'ar suddenly awakened in his camp. It all seemed as a dream. Then he noticed in his hand Leviathans gift. He now knows what he must do.

Level 21
Chapter 2-The Island wars

Meridith was in her room planing out how to ambush murlocs. So far scouts haven't reported anything so she was stuck on the ship. Captain promised her that his men will find any lair in no time but so far not even one fish-men was seen. Suddenly someone knocks on the door. One of the Captains man entered.
"Captain requests your presents."
Meridith hoped this was important. If he still didn't have any progress to report she'll make him personally scout the bottom of the sea.
When she arrived at the deck something was wrong. Captain was nowhere to be seen. In front of her was first officer Pit and two sailors.
Pit:"Nice of you to come Siren."

Level 21
Meridith:"Where is captain Redscar?
Pit:"The good ol' captain has a date with watery depths. In is absence I have took control of this ship"
Meridith:"Mutiny now? Well I don't care about your human ways but if you don't help me to hunt those murlocs I'll personally make sure you join Redscar."
Pit:"Ah murlocs. You see the fish men already have promised us gold for your pretty head. They are more kind to us."
Meridith:"In that case...". Meridith sends a wave at Pit and his two pirates launching them overboard.
Some pirate:"She attacked Pit. Get her!"
Meridith:"Those that want to live join me. Rest of you prepare to die."
Loyal pirate:"She, she is right. They have killed good ol' captain. I won't fight for Pit."

On ship deck pirates stated to fight. There was no way to tell who was on whose side. But eventually Pits men were thrown overboard.

Level 21
...blood...blood everywhere... Mur'ar observes how Island troll make little resistance to his legion. Spears and axes deflect against hard shell of Makrura which make ample of opportunities for mur'guls and murlocs to stab unsuspecting Troll. No wander why sects choose to sacrifice these creatures to their pagan gods.
Mur'gul Fanatic:"High Priest this village is in our command as you requested. There are many prisoners of war but they lack any valuables that could interest us"
Mur'ar:"I am sure that their Witch Doctors have some thing that could interest me. But we didn't come to pillage. We'll need those trolls if we want to complete our holy mission"
Mur'gul Fanatic:"As long as Leviathan wants it"

Level 21
Meridith looks what is left from the pirate crew. She wanders if even that much would be alive if her forces didn't scared them with their arrival.
Meridith:"Report."
Myrmidon:"My lady as Warlord said murlocs indeed invaded Echo islands. We found one camp with no more then dozen murlocs. Rest have moved deeper in to the jungle."
Meridith:"Are they gatrhering more soldiers?"
Myrmidon:"No my lady. They seem to be in hurry. They didn't even bother to make proper defense."
Meridith:"We shall take no chances. We'll capture that camp and then send for reinforcement if necessary. They are planing something and sooner we find out the sooner we can stop them."

Level 19
So, after a lot of waiting time I'm finally back!
--------------------------------------------------------
Hzzankh sat uneasy in his throne, his forces had slowly devoured the black temple from the inside, only the two terraces outside held by the fel horde and the followers of Kael was left, but he would assault them soon. He was waiting for contacts of the consortium to return with the bloodstones he had ordered so that he could make his bodyguard of spirit warriors invincible. The naga of shadowmoon was now under his control, but he wanted to slay Vasj. The naga would have a new lord to bow before. "Hmm... Naj'entus' body should still be in the sewers where I killed him, maybe it could be reanimated? You, servant, fetch me the body of Naj'entus!" Hzznakh ordered. "Yessss... My Lord..." the naga replied. Hzznakh turned and went outside to supervise the training of his initiates.

Level 19
"Sire! the body of the Highlord is gone!" The naga servant came in almost shouting it. "Gone? Then find it, or your life will be forfeit!" Hzznakh replied, enraged by the bad news. Another servant entered the room. "My Lord, the consortium agents are here." "bring them in." Hzznakh said, silently controlling his rage. "Ahh... Hzznakh! My name is Sha'Lêk, It will be a pleasure doing buisness with you!" The etheral said in a pleasant but loud voice. "You got the goods?" "Yeah, of course, you got the payment?" "Here you go, 14 finely cutted star diamonds... now, the goods?" "Here you go, 7 perfect and large bloodstones. Pleasure doing buisness with you!" The etheral left the room in an instant, leaving only the bloodstones behind.

Level 15
WOOT WOOT!!! At last, the great Gyroshinx has returned. lol. Sweet, now we have 2 stories going.

Level 19
"What do you think my lord?" One of the initiates had come up with the idea of raising Illidan's head on a pole above the gate. "Hmm... I like it! It will certainly crush the morale of the troops he got left, and we'll have a good laugh at the look on the sha'tar's faces. Execute the move at once." Hzznakh said, pleased for the first time in months. "My lord..." The initiate replied and left the chamber. "Hmm... If there only was a way to turn those blasted elves into naga, then I would have some use of all the sunstrider forces around." Hzznakh said quietly to himself. Kael had many followers stationed in Karabor and at eclipse point, and Hzznakh was in need of a strong army. If there just was a way... "Wait... I'm a death knight, I'll just slay'em all and turn them undead... Much more fun and carnage... And my thirst for blood might settle down abit." Hzznakh picked up his trident and went to shed som elven blood.

Level 21
Many days have passed since Meridith and her forces attacked murlocs on Echo Islands. Numerous times brave warriors defended them selves from rebels attacks. Still in pursuit of Murloc main group Meridith sent runners for reinforcements because she didn't know how long will they last... Pirates were also getting demoralized and were wandering will they survive this nightmare...

Signs of rebel forces were everywhere. Troll villages burned and plundered without no survivors....And to make matter worse according to tracks it seems they even gained more troops.

Level 21
meanwhile...

Followers of Leviathan were still searching for something under the orders of High Priest Mur'ar. Mur'guls were getting restless and Murk the Elite Fanatic even had troubles to keep them in order. Makruras were just observing rest...strange creatures...Mur'ar looked at his hand to see is black diamond responding. It seemed that it glows when ever they are close to their destination and now it was almost bright. They are close...

Level 15
This story is even more interesting now that your race has been made. So when you say something like "fanatic" we know exactly what unit your talking about. Keep it coming.

Level 21
Followers of Naga

The mur'guls uncovered a cave. At last entrance is found. High Priest Mur'ar put the diamond in his bag and calls Murk to come.
Mur'ar:"This is it. Our goal is in there. Are our soldiers ready?
Murk:"Don't worry murloc. We mur'guls are proud fighters and won't fall back. We are fully aware of the danger inside..."
Mur'ar:"It is almost sad how many of "them" are inside. If it comes to conflict let me resolve it."
Murk:"They deserve to die. They aren't better then naga, maybe even worse."
Mur'ar:"I know but I don't won't any unncecesary conflict. You better not disobey me Fanatic!"
Murks:"As you say murloc."

From now posts will have name of the main group in Title.

Level 19
Hzznakh was pleased, almost happy. Slaughtering the elves brought back memories of old campaigns and battles he had forgotten. He thrusted his trident down into the sunstrider general's spine and watched as the last drop of life disappeared from the writhing and agonized elf. The scream of the dying elf was chilling and could be felt deep into the bones of all the warriors fighting at Karabor. It rang out loudly and was filled with agony. Then, silence, the silence of death. Hzznakh was waiting for this, beacause the silence told him that the elven souls was now tied to his blade. Hzznakh spoke the unholy words silently and slowly, and the elven corpses started writhing and moaning as they slowly became undead...

Level 21
Meridiths naga

Meridith and her group await for scouts that were sent to check the path for traps. She could almost smell the rotten breath of fish people. But the news scout brought were not expected. Good news were that they finnally found main group but bad news is that they have taken refuge inside a cave. With no other option Meridith decides to follow them inside. Who knows what will they find inside?

Level 19
The lich king was sitting silently in his throne, viewing the siege of his citadel going on, he silently wondered what had happened with the serpentine death knight he sent out almost a year ago. He could not sense the spirit link anymore, he was worried. A chilling howl of agony in the wind swept across the battlefield. In their hearts, the soldiers knew that something was in motion.

Level 19
At the very same moment, a terrifying moaning wind blew across outland. Hzznakh could feel it in his very blood, the primal forces of the worlds was... changing... His undead elves was sweeping over shadowmoon, killing every naga not willing to join him and slaying every elf. His army was growing for every soldier they slayed. One of the initiates, known as kinslayers, turned to Hzznakh and said: "My lord, there is something, something rare in that wind, almost like a warning, or a warcry. I can feel it in my blood." "I feel it to, Nazheera, leed our forces out of this blasted valley and march against auchindon, I will survey the battle from Karabor. You will leed them, War Mistress" Hzznakh replied, seemingly unconcerned with the growing winds. "Yes my lord, I will not fail." Nazheera replied and left the command tent. But deep inside Hzznakh's soul, there was a fear, a fear of a onetime friend, he had heard Naj'entus talking in his dreams.

Level 21
Followers of Naga

Mur'ar and his men ventured deep in to the the cave. It seemed that cave does have denizens. Someone placed torches on the walls and there were tracks everywhere.
Murk:"I don't like this. They should know we are here by now. They must be setting a trap."
Mur'ar:"It doesn't matter. It's not like those infidels can stop us."
Unknown voice:"I wouldn't be so sure if I were you priest."
Murk:"I was wandering where were you scums. I thought you got lost in your own cave."

In front of Followers murlocs started to appear.
Cave Murloc:"Your kind isn't welcomed here begone and do not disturb our goddess!"
Murk:"Your kind isn't welcomed anywhere. You turned your backs on us to worship that pagan god. If you stay back maybe I'll live some of you alive."
Cave Murloc:'I would like you to see you try mur'gul."
Murk raises his bone sword but Mur'ar stops him.
"Let me handle this..."

Level 21
Followers of Naga

Mur'ar steps in front of cave murlocs. Not knowing what to expect cave murlocs raise their weapons. Mur'ar ignores them and reaches for black diamond from his bag. He raises it high above his head. Suddenly darkness started to came out from the diamond and it garbed cave murlocs. In panic they try to hit it but with no effect. They started to twitch in agony and some of them even started to cry. After what felt like ages darkness dispersed and all seemed as it was. Cave murlocs were now frightened and many have fallen on their knees.
Cave Murloc:" Please forgive us! We will forsake our pagan ways. We will serve Leviathan. Please forgive us."
Murk and followers were completely stunned with this turn of actions. Mur'ar was just laughing :"Leviathan is maybe imprisoned but his will is all around us. He never abandoned his children. Now there are some wretched naga following us. Make sure they don't do that anymore..."

Level 21
"Short history of murlocs"

Many have said that first born are dwarves or gnomes or trolls. But that is only half true. The first born creatures of Azeroth were murlocs. In beginning they had great civilization which prospered in architecture, life standards and arcane magic. Unfortunately this all was destroyed in War of the Oceans when Leviathan claimed his right to rule the seas alone. Since then they lived in small villages connected only with ding religion. For some time Leviathan was even forgotten by most of the murlocs. Only high priests kept their faith and have foreseen that with the "breaking of the surface" old great evil will raise and seas will once again remember its guardian. With the destruction of Well of eternity great surface was divided in 3 continents ad seas have claimed rest.

Level 21
Continuing...

With this sign murlocs were forced to remember Leviathan and have started to prepare for coming of evil. When Well was destroyed its energies mutated part of murlocs. They had grown stronger and savage then rest of their race and were called Mur'guls. At first murloc saw them as the evil force and were determined to stop them. So war raged between two of brother races until one High Ritualist taught mur'gul the glory of Leviathan and thus bringing peace. But mur'guls never forgot the war and some even still battle murlocs. But as prophecy goes new evil was set to emerge. It was then that empire of Naga was created. They thought they were the ones destined to rule both surface and water worlds. Murlocs and mur'guls were forced out of the ocean and they settled at the Echo Isles. There they lived in peace with native trolls.

Level 21
Continuing...

Alas trouble once again stroked poor creatures. On main island there was an underground tomb where a forgotten sea witch lived. She enslaved with her magic many of the murloc to be her slaves. With no will to fight reaming murlocs and mur'guls settled on west continent today known as Kalimdor. They were able to live peacefully as long as they hadn't went deep in territories of native creatures. There they waited until ritualist sensed the opening of portal in far east. An expedition was sent there to see the source of portal. There they learned about new races but nothing that was helpful to their people. Expedition made new settlement in east since land was more friendly then Kalimdor. After the what is known to surface "third war" a crack appeared in long forgotten prison. The devastation events of Great wars awakened the will of Leviathan. On that day all murlocs had a dream where leviathan calls them to come in far deeps of Hellwaters...

Level 23
lol the truth is that the Mur'guls were caused by the Burning Legion, or the War of the Ancients activity in the Well of Eternity, but it was the energies of the Maelstrom that has turned recent murlocs into Mutant Murlocs. Murlocs act like Murlocs. Mur'Guls enjoy hunting their prey, and are much more viscious, ripping apart boats to get to their prey, or over-entrapping their enemies before swarming them. But Mutant murlocs are the worst. They are so much more viscious and savage. They love to torture their prey, and will slowly eat their live prey over a week before killing it. The scariest part about them is that they will willingly become preists, just to heal their prey as they eat, keeping the suffering that much longer. Oo So, which one would you rather be swarmed by? :p

Level 21
Well in this alternate universe mur'guls were created by energies from Well of Eternity and something more which will be explain latter. Mutants however were first seen in Third war in region corrupted by Legion so I am going with that idea. (the legion thing doesn't make sense and that is from Warcraft rpg manual and I don't really care about that). Also mur'guls and mutants will be maybe even worse then in "manual"

Level 21
But warcraft lore is science fiction (used to be fanatasy but then came Naaru with 2 for 1 space ship sale).

Meridiths' naga

As the naga and pirates were investigating cave where murlocs went Meridith couldn't shake the feeling that someone was watching them...The suddenly an coral blade killed one pirate.
Myrmidon:"Here they come lady Maridith. Stay back and let us handle this!"
From darkness cave murlocs rushed out to greet intruders.
Cave Murloc:"Slay them for Leviathan!"

Level 19
"My lord Hzznakh! Our forces has managed to take Auchindon easily, we will fortify the position and use it as a base of operations as you ordered! Are there any new orders to be obeyed master?" The Naga messenger said loudly and exited. "You have done well my servant. Carry out the word that the army shall be ready in two weeks, then we will march for Nagrand, Shattratt is far to strong for our armies. Order my initiates to raise the dead and scour the crypts for more bodies. I will expect at least three thousand more warriors. Do not fail me." Hzznakh replied, pleased with the success. "Yes master, I will carry out your orders at once!" The messenger left the room, and Hzznakh was left with his thoughts. He was tired of this shattered world, he was missing the cool seas of Azeroth and the many small islands around Nazjatar and The Rift. After slaying Lady Vasj he would leave this world for good.

Level 19
The next weak, Karabor was emptied for warriors. Hzznakh had left early that day with the rest of his forces and had travelled swiftly to auchindon. "Welcome my lord, our armies mounts a good seven thousand undead now, and around fifteenhundred naga." Nazheera said as Hzznakh and his forces had entered the fortress. "I see that the preparations are going well, when do you expect us to be ready to march out?" Hzznakh asked, impatient to thrust a trident through Lady Vasj's throat. "I'll say three days, we are only waiting for the most badly wounded to heal, and repairing the last equipment." The female naga replied. "Good, they would never know what hit them..." Hzznakh said, and left the command tent for his private quarters. Beeing a naga lord surely had its benefits.

During the nights, Hzznakh was not sleeping very well, he thought he could hear a familiar hissing nearby, and some large naga moving in the sand outside his tent. But he was not sure.

Level 19
Hzznakh's troops had left Auchindon. The ancient fortess crypt was now completely empty, and there was no trace of the army who had camped there. Hzznakh's forces was now passing the border between Nagrand and Zangarmarsh, having avoided scouts from Garadar and Haalaa. "My lord, we will soon be there, shall we lay siege to coilfang reservoir at once or give our brethren a chance to join us?" Nazheera asked. "We will give them the opportunity to join us, but the first ones to draw weapons at us are to be obliterated. When no more are turning to our cause, we will break them. Every naga that surrenders are to be taken to the prison tents, every dead are to be reanimated. Carry out my orders!" Hzznakh said loudly. "At once my lord!"

Level 19
When the beautiful naga left his side, he stared into the misty swamp. He thought he could see something large and serpentine moving nearby, and a familiar hissing reached his ear. "Fear, in your heart there is fear... You do not fear Vasj, you fear me..." Naj'entus voice was so low that only Hzznakh could hear it. "I am not afraid of you Naj..." He whispered in rage, but in his soul he could feel that Naj'entus was right, he was afraid. "Do not lie to your self Hzznakh... We will meet when the time is right, and I will get you... I'll leave you for now..." Hzznakh could hear Naj'entus slipping into the shadows and get away. When would they meet again?

Level 21
Wow nice story. I hope you make campaign out of it.

Meridiths' naga

As the cave murloc rushed at intruders Myrmidions awaited with sharp tridents. Murlocs jumped at naga but their weak armor was easily pierced by naga weapons. Pirates loaded their guns and fired couple of hits before drawing their blades. Meridith and rest of sirens were standing back and were helping with their magic but were unable to directly hit murlocs. On Meridiths surprise mur'gul reavers jumped in front of murlocs and stated to kill their former brothers. It was almost disgusting how mur'guls that were once slaves can be turned in such creatures. At the end of bloodbath there weren't many casualties for nagas but pirates unfortunately suffered some loses. They immediately continued to pursue their prey knowing that this was just begging.

Level 21
Followers of Leviathan

Makrur grabbed kobold with his claw crushing his organs and then Makrura hurled him at rest of attackers. Poor creatures tried to kill makruras with mining picks but weren't able to break their deadly defenses. From behind makruras Murk jumped at invader and stabbed closest with his bone sword wile he punched other with his shield. However kobold weren't only once that attacked Followers. From unknown deeps sludge creatures appeared and started to grab their prey in hope to devour them. Swift murs (short murlocs and mur'guls in future) were cutting their tentacles and quickly retreated to safe distance before next attack. Kobolds seeing that they can't kill makruras started to run (on Murks disappointment). Makuruars then turned their attention to ozze and helped murs. Sludge creatures in pain retreated leaving their parts behind them. After a break followers were once again on their quest.

Level 21
Continuing...

Murk:"I thought your magic trick stopped all infidels. Not that I don't mind slaughtering poor creatures but you could have said something.
Mur'ar:"Cave murlocks are creatures of Leviathan and were bound to him. I simply reminded them. As for the rest of creature I have no such power to influence them. They have their own creators. But you may not noticed the number that attacked us. it was far smaller then the regular attacks that infidels launched at us in past."
Murk:"Huh? What do you mean?'
Mur'ar:"They are scared. Now that most of cave murlocs saw what I had done to their brother they would rather hide. Without them rest of creatures lost will to fight. But unfortunatly that will all change once we get to our destination..."
Murk:"It never gets easy."

Level 19
"We give you an opportunity to surrender, speak now or be obliterated!" The herald shouted to the warriors of the Coilfang. Many stood and watched, but a large group led by the naga Trraz'Nuraa quickly changed sides. A captain from Coilfang Reservoir shouted: "Trraz'nuraa, do you really think these freaks can win, they're nothing but renegades and walking corpses." "Speak for yourself Natharen, I will laugh at your corpse when the lord of the living dead vanquishes you!" Trraz'nuraa replied furiously. "Hzznakh? That scoundrel, Lady Vasj sent him into exile, and we'll send him to his undead master in pieces!" "You fool, there are now victors over the living dead, we are maybe outnumbered, but I served under Hzznakh in the war against the Makrura. We won the War of the Chasm outnumbered 5 to 1. Hzznakh is a brilliant tactican and strategist, we will crush you like a bug under my tail!"

Level 19
The other naga stood silent for a moment, then Natharen shouted: "If anyone else wishes to join these scoundrels, renegades and traitors, speak your word now or draw your swords!" Around 130 naga walked over, and the rest drew their weapons and charged. Then, mighty siege engines rolled forward and fired deadly spiked bombs at the pursuing naga army which exploded in lethal shrapnel, tearing the flesh from their enemies. Many died and cried out in bloody agony, but the naga pushed on. Hzznakhs forces quickly moved to the front, and the fighting was begun.

Level 19
"Trazz'nuraa! We were brothers in arms! I do not want to fight you!" Natharen roared over the battle. "Too bad for you that I will!" Trazz'nuraa shouted back and took his trident down in a deadly sweep that Natharen barely avoided. "If thats how you like it, then have it!" Natharen roared in fury and sent a downward thrust towards Trazz'nuraa's head. The other naga deflected the blow and swept his trident forward, ripping the stomach of his former friend. "Arrgh! You... scoundrel!" Natharen shouted and struck a blow in Trazz's lower arm. Trazz ignored the pain and thrusted his trident forward and deep into Natharen's shoulder. Natharen fell to the ground in exhaustion, and Trazz thrusted again, now towards Natharen's neck. He watched his opponent draw his final breath and die, then rushed into the fray.

Level 21
Followers of Leviathan

And there it was! The ancient throne room of past. Mur'ar and Murk were astonished to see the remains of old Ocean Empire. But what attracted their attention was the artifact on top of it. The Seal of Aquas, the very seal that was used by Titans in day of creating and it was rumored to have great power. They slowly reached for it when suddenly cold swept them.

Level 21
Continuing...

"Non shall touch my treasure!" cold female voice echoed.
On the Throne from thin Air manifested the Sea Witch. Once powerful Highborn and now restless spirit of the seas...By her side rocks formed to golems and acted like her guards. Multiple doors in chamber opened and many of Sea Witches slaves entered.
"You will now become my slaves"
Murk:"So are we gona do this the easy way or the hard way?"
Mur'ar:"Silence Murk and let me do the talking. You wile undead have no right over this place or the seas! Give us for what we came for and release our brothers or suffer!"
Murk(mumbles):"I could have made her angry too you know"

Level 21
Continuing...

Sea Witch:"You dare to threaten me? I am not afraid of talking fishes. I defeated your kind before."
Mur'ar:"In the past we were scattered and unguided but now Leviathan is once again with us!"
Sea Witch:"Leviathan? Bah I don' care about some fish Myths! Now feel the my wrath!"
Mur'ar:"Your wrath is pointless"
Murk:"WILL YOU BOTH JUST SHUT UP!"
Mur'ar:"I was finished..." then he grabs the crystal of Leviathan and starts to conjure.

Level 21
Continuing some more...

Darkness from the crystal covers the room as before. But then it stated to gain shape. It looked like Great serpent wit wings and claws and four eyes.
Then it spoke:"You dare to claim what is rightfully mine spirit? You'll regret that"
All sea creatures started to shiver and mumble:"Leviathan?"
Golems went to punch shadow creature but it was to fast. Then and energy ray turned golems to dust. At that moment Murk stabbed nearest kobold and fight started. Creatures of the seas against minions of earth. Shadow turned its attention to Sea Witch and jelled:"now its you turn!"
Sea Witch:"Waht...what are you?"
Shadow:"I am youu worst nighmare" and with those word Sea Witch was no more.
Followers grabbed the artifact but when they reached for the exist Meridith with her naga was there...

Level 21
Meridith's naga

Naga and pirates were standing at the doorway and were obsreving fight between Followers of Leviathan and Sea witches minions. Above them was fragments of some shadow.
Meridith:"What madnes ius this? Slay them all!"
Murk:"Naga? Taste the blades of Fanatics!"
Mur'ar:'We got what we camed for. We don't have time to fight with naga".
Murk:"They are blocking the way."
Mur'ar:"Who says we are going that way?" and uses crystal to open a portal.
Murk:"You just hate fun..."
Sea legion then started to escape through portal. Naga tried to reach them but many of the minion were between them and Legion. When the last murloc escaped portal perished and minions scatered across manty tunnels.

Level 21
Continuing ...

Meridith:"Damn! They have escaped. But question is what were they looking here in the first place?"
Echo:"They took the Seal of Aquas..."
Murmidion:"Who is that? Show your self!"
Echo:"My time is almost over and my madness is leaving me...Followers have taken the Seal of Aquas..."
Meridith:"Seal of Aquas? Followers? What are you talking about?"
But nobody responded...Naga then left the ancient ruins.

Status
Not open for further replies.