• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Post your fiction stories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I'm a bit bored, so let's post our fictional stories. You may post them as long as:

-You don't intentionally spam.
-The story is actually interesting.
-It is your own and original story.
-They follow the normal forum rules.

I'm ok if it's a fan fiction from Warcraft. Just make something interesting. Hope you can post some good stories. :)

Level 9
Well, heres the start of mine, tell me if you like it

The wind blew calmly, it was a peaceful day.....

Until IT came....

It tore through sapling and ancient oak alike, leaving nothing in it's path, for it hunted someone, and until that someone was dead, it could not reutrn to the twisting nether.....

Then, it's prey stopped, it grinned, saying "Ahhh, you've finally come to your senses then, you have realized there is nowhere to run"

Level 4
VG, just to let you know i liked it as soon as i read "-This story contains graphic violence, depictions of war, explicit language, and suggestive themes. Use discretion."

aard... grr, you told my normal story (different wording)... just wanna say i like how you told it more...

:arrow: how about:
one day there was a :)
suddenly, he had an :idea:
"i can look cool" he thought to himself,
so he got himself some new 8)
:D he thought to himself
so the next day he :eek: his friend
do they have any more? his friend asked. "mine was the last" he replied as he :roll:
:twisted: his friend had an :idea:
"hey look over there" :wink:
and as he looked :?: , SNATCH there goes his glasses :shock:
:evil: "I'll get him" he thought,
:oops: I feel so naked without my cool shades"
but his 'friend' was already gone. :cry:
a few days later after being :(
he figured it out. :p
he realized he was so :? before
but now he is :D
just being :)

THE END.

:x geez my story sux... (had to get that last emoticon i couldnt fit in, hehehe)

Level 9
And now, for the next part of my story...

As its prey turned around, it noticed something, his prey, though blind, had a spark of fire in his eyes.
"Fool! You think you can defeat me" it hissed, "I am the ribbajack, lord of the nether"

But then it noticed something, bronze scales appeared on his preys arms.....

Level 4
oh... heh, i actually just end with the creature having multiple personality disorder and on a quest to kill its other personality :D

nice story so far, hope you finish it up so i can read it all at once. (sequels just arent my thing)

Level 6
This is called "The Timer". It was dreamed up by my friend and he told me about it. I just started typing, and here's my 3-page story on my FRIENDS dream:

Well anyway it starts off with me moving in with some people (family maybe, not sure) and as I’m doing this I see a girl across the street chopping wood. So I go and help her (giving you the short version). It turns out the girl was my girlfriend and then after that we both did some stuff with each other in bed… if you know what I mean. Then we come out of her house and there’s some weird fuzzy air in the street. Cows (from her next door neighbor) (yeah, I didn’t understand the cow thing either) start running into the fuzzy air thing and disappear.
Her neighbors’ girl (her best friend) runs up to us and starts screaming that people are disappearing. Then for some reason a time loop happens and I’m the only one who remembers any of this happened. So I’m living the same day over again, at first I think it was just a crazy dream until the fuzzy air thing happens again. But this time it doesn’t loop. Instead, her friend runs back in her house and we follow, but when we get in there she’s gone.
So we look for her and can’t find anything. So after about 5 minutes or so of not finding her, I hear my girlfriend screaming and (like all white people do in horror movies…) we’d split up.
So I break down the door to the outside which had been boarded up (because that’s where she was screaming from) and see something carrying her off into the fuzzy air thing. Then the time loop happens again.
So this time I know exactly what’s going to happen so I try and stop it. After the wood chopping part I try and take her off someplace safe but she just wants to do what wed done the past two times.
I, being a guy, eventually gave in thinking 'hey maybe this time will be different.' But it wasn’t... So this time we get in her friends house and don’t split up, instead stick together and then we hear screaming from where my girlfriend had been the last time, so I bust down the door again and this time it’s her friend being carried into the fuzzy air thing.
My girlfriend is freaking out, so I make her calm down and we run to my house to collect ourselves. We get in there and again split up after finding my brother. I search the upstairs. My father… or at least the brothers’ father is having guests over and they’re talking about things I don’t understand. So I’m sneaking around and eventually go down stairs to find the guy (brother guy) trapped in a room.
I solve some puzzle thing to get him out and he thanks me and says he found out what’s going on. But before he can tell me, the time loop happens. Fortunately the only part that really repeated itself was the first part with the wood and what happens afterwards. So this time we get to my house and my girlfriend is passed out on my bed again and I go down to where the guy was trapped last time and free him but this time he comes out all weird and stuff as if something changed him.
So I ask if anything is wrong he says no. But has to go check something out, so I say “whatever” and go check on my girlfriend. She wakes up when I get in there and we did another round of… well… figure it out. Then I have a feeling that it’s going to time loop again and tell her all about it. I say “do not forget me,” then it loops again.
This time after the loop everything seems the same, until after the wood and what happens after. At this point she looks in my eyes and says “I didn’t forget you.” Now we're both trying to stop all this from happening again but we just can’t. We get to the house, she goes to lie down and I go to the dude, save him and he goes off… I go back to my girlfriend and that happens again. Then I get a strange feeling from somewhere in the house.
So I go to check it out. It’s coming from a room that wasn’t there before! I go in having told my girlfriend to stay where she was. When I enter and look through all the drawers and things because it seemed like a normal room, the door slams shut and seals itself. I start having trouble breathing in the dark and lonely room. I start shouting for people to help me out of the room and right as I’m about to pass out from lack of oxygen, the door slides up and the guy is standing there. I’m gasping for air and his eyes are glowing and I just don’t have the energy to ask what’s going on.
I pass out and next thing I know, it’s looped again! Everything happens mostly the same and when I get to the room and get trapped (I don’t remember what led me in there this time), no help comes so I’m about to pass out and die when I hear a voice, a really weird creepy voice. It said something like “awaken.”
I pass out and am in some strange place, pitch black, and all I can see is I. So I shout “hello!?” After a few seconds the creepy voice answers. It says “I told you to awaken not pass out... fucking humans.” I don’t say anything; I just look around, still unable to see anything.
Then I start falling for no apparent reason and right before I feel I’m about to hit the distant bottom, I wake up (as in from being passed out) and I feel very different. But I had no time to figure it out; I had to get out before I died. So I use my pyrokenesis (control over fire by the mind) and melt the door frame. I jump out, coughing and gasping for air. In front of me is the guy, eyes glowing again.
I’m gasping, looking up at him and he looks down at me with extreme hate and says “All this is your fault!” He throws me into the wall with his mind then picks up a lamp, rips the top off with his mind so it’s like a spear and jams it into my chest. As I’m dying, it time loops again. This time is different though.
After she says “I didn’t forget about you,” she runs her hand across my bow and says, “I love your eyes.” I soon realized my eyes are glowing a deep blue, just like the fire I used to melt the door frame. When we get to her friends house, I implode the door outside with my mind and this time shout “Stop!” at the thing carrying her friend off. It just looks at me then turns around and keeps walking.
So I light up a firewall in front of it and it stops dead in its tracks (again a deep blue fire). I said calmly “Drop her.” It does and it starts walking towards me. I whisper to my girlfriend “After it comes after me, go get your friend and take her inside your house.” At this point, I run off to the right and the thing snarl and chases after me.
I light up a ring of fire surrounding the two of us and it lets out this really creepy roar which drops me to my knees. It then charges me slams me to the ground with its huge leg. I pass out and again am in the dark place, the voice says “I’m impressed, that would have killed a normal human, but then again...” It trails off as I begin falling again. So I wake up but this time I look different.
Physically I’m the same but my clothing is different and I have a blade in my belt at my hip. The monsters sight is on me, my eyes glowing and then my body has a weird pulsating effect that makes everything get blurry like waves of blurriness irradiating off me. Then the monster flies back. I stand up, the pulsing stops, draw my blade, and calmly walk over to the creature struggling to stand, and swiftly lop off its head and set it ablaze.
At this point I notice that my ring of fire had disappeared, so I run to my girlfriends’ house. I enter stealthily because I know something is wrong. I go in through the huge garage (all the houses in this neighborhood are huge) and go around to the entrance to the actual house. I slowly open the door, blade in hand then a voice says “Why don’t you just give up?” I frown then step through the door to find my girlfriends’ father standing over my girlfriend and her friend, not moving. He turns around, eyes glowing a weird amber color.
Seeing my girlfriend laying there, I go into a rage. Her fathers’ sight shifts to her friends’ father. My eyes begin glowing a crimson onyx (reddish black). As I dash for him, blade held at the ready, just as I’m about to slice into him… the time loop occurs. Again at the start nothing is different. After the wood and stuff she says the same stuff but this time as my girlfriends’ eyes look at me, my eyes are the crimson onyx color.
We get dressed and step outside. As we step through the door, I realize I am stepping though kind of like a portal thing, my clothes changing as I do this. They changed to what they’d been when I was fighting the monster. I shake my head, obviously tired of trying to figure out what’s going on.
A voice says “Why do you persist? What is in it for you? Why not just give in and accept the inevitability?” Then two men step out from behind the shed (we had been in the shed). One is her father the other is the owners of the house I’d been staying in. I begin drawing my blade but they stop me with their minds...
My girlfriends’ fathers’ eyes the amber color and the other guys’ is a weird purple. I frown as the purple says “You'll never win, just give up and stop looping. We will always defeat you!”
I’m lost at this point, my girlfriend is hiding behind me and then I get back to the pitch black place the voice says “Really? You’re going to be their bitch?” Right then, I fall again and am back in my senses. I draw my blade and dash forward, conjuring a wall of fire behind me so my girlfriend doesn’t see what I’m about to do. I didn’t know that I’m the one looping… until this started happening I thought I was a normal human. But it turns out I’m not, I’m the start of a new evolution in human kind! The two men jump out of the way, one to either side. I went after the amber one because he’d pissed me off last loop.
When he tries to evade my slash, I cut clean into him, intestines and all that falling out. As the top part of his body falls to the ground, he explodes into flames which engulf me. Then something puts the flames out, I don’t care to question anything anymore… so I go after the purple-eyed guy.
Just as I’m about to decapitate him, he teleports behind me and in a close enough range to punch me square in the back of the skull. I turn around and he is like the monster I’d fought last loop, but not quite the same. He’s bigger and wearing armor, holding a very nasty-looking axe.
I manage to mumble “Shit” as the axe slams down on me… at least where I was standing just a moment ago. I somehow mimicked his trick of teleporting and am now on his shoulders. My crimson onyx eyes get a bluish tint to them (like on the outside) and my blade slides between his eyes. I jump off and over my fire wall, landing beside my girlfriend as the monster explodes, blood and guts and all that going everywhere but are immediately incinerated in my fire.
My girlfriend is curled up in the fetal position, crying. I drop my blade and kneel down and put my arms around her. We stay like this for a while before she whispers, “Brandon..... Kill me.” I let go and shout “What!? Why the fuck would you tell me to do that!?” She looks up at me, face drenched in tears and says “Because that thing was my father... that means I must be one of them, too...” She picks up my blade and forces it in my hand and says, “Please, Brandon... I don’t want to turn into one of those things and try to kill you... please” Even while her vision is blurry with the tears; I grab the actual blade of the sword with my other hand and break it in half. Blood dripping from my hand, she looks back into my eyes as I say “I would never kill you…” We clutched each other and French kissed like in a movie. “Even if you are one of them, I won’t do it!” I stood and turned around, dropping the broken blade which almost evaporates as it falls to the ground. She looks down then up at my back.
My head bowed, eyes shut tight, and blood dripping from my left hand, my girlfriend comes into the picture and wraps her arms around me, hiding her face on my shoulder. She then whispers “I love you…” Just that second, the ground began to tremble. It began breaking apart, magma spewing forth from the wounds in the earth.
Neither of us have a clue about what’s going on. Just then I get a vision of the fuzzy air thing. So I throw her over my shoulder and run to the fuzzy air thing, dodging the magma and leaping over the chasms. I stop right in front of it and set her down. I say “I don’t think we have a choice...”
She then takes my hand, and, from her perspective, I look at her, eyes back to glowing just blue though a darker blue than before. She says “I’m with you.... I’m not afraid of anything” and at that point we smile. We embrace and kiss in a truly cinematic movie style kiss. We then take one last look at our crumbling world and jump in.
Want to know the funniest part of the story? After we jump in, everything goes black. Then 'To Be Continued....' appears in letters that resemble my glowing eyes…
To Be Continued…

Status
Not open for further replies.