• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Gifts of the Shadow Men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hey everyone who reads this now, hope all is well with you.

I'm currently writing a novel, it's a pretty long one, and I'm looking for a person who can speak the Italian Language fluently (preferably an Italian man) for my story has Italian characters. I want to spare the story for now (don't wanna spoil it to anyone). Just some notes:

-my story is not a project here in the Hive, nor will it be one unless requested by anyone who can present me a good reason for it. I will just post it here, for the sake of sharing my story, having even just some people who can criticize my work.
-the person I'm looking for must be a user who visits the Hive frequently.
-I can also have anyone (preferably those with great experience and knowledge in stories or the English language) to criticize my work, if anyone wants to. If anyone would want to criticize it, PM me, and I'll send a part for you.
-I will post it only after it's finished (which may take months or even a year)
-Okay, I will spare one detail about this: it's not a fantasy/fictional story.

Thank you for reading this, I appreciate any reply I'll get from you, reader! I do hope someone may be able to fulfill my request. I wish you peace. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.