• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Warcraft Apocalypse Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hey guys its been a while since I posted anything here in the forums so I'll cut to the chase, I have an idea of a Campaign series that will open different kind of possible stories more like a post apocalyptic event on the world of Azeroth the cause of the apocalypse is yet to be discovered as more stories unfold on different campaigns and by these different campaigns involve different races and other apocalypse spawn creatures (weird artistic models) and every story will have connection to the others while still maintaining the original Warcraft history in short the characters that will be involve in the series will be probably descendants of the survivors of the mysterious apocalyptic event.

Each story will have unique genre's and settings places changed by the apocalypse and creatures mutated or something like that. Its like a new Warcraft world with new adventures you know plus new heroes will be born to unravel the mysteries of the new world.

I'm making my first series but I'm not sure yet if I could finish it but I hope my idea helped. (Still working on the story of my map)

Please leave your comments or violent reactions below! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.