• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(Need) Post-Apocalyptic RPG Faction Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
The few of you that know my project ''Relinquo Terra-A post-apocalyptic RPG'' might think it's dead, I must dissapoint you and say that it isn't dead.
Now I need ideas for factions, a game with only 2 factions is horrible.

Current Factions:
The Templars-Good guys that still believe in God
Mujahadeen-Those ''Terrorists'' that started the Apocalypse, they are fanatics lead by Salah-Ad-Din, a leader that lies his soldiers that they actually fight for Allah, bullshit, Salah-Ad-Din thinks he's a god and wants to create a ''New World''
Maori Raiders-Very, very, very bad guys (druggy tribal raiders that: rob people, rape them, torture them to death, eat them, make armour of their skins)
Huns-Non-cannibal raiders capable of raiding big settlements
Vikings-Raiders, they love to rob people, they even attack big settlements
Fourth Ku Klux Klan-Sadistic slavers
Riders of Apocalypse-Violent tribal raiders with motorcycles
Reapers-A faction consisting of members that believe their purpose in life is finishing off the world. Their members are trained assasins since they where kids.

As you can see, there is only one faction of good guys, no faction of religious fanatics, no faction of mutants, no faction of...anything

Please post what ideas you have, you can post absolutely everything
Show Me What The Wasteland Did To You

+rep for every idea

Last edited:
Level 14
Reapers:
A faction consisting of members that believe their purpose in life is finishing off the world.

They can kill quickly and quietly (like assassins) or wage an all out attack. They don't leave survivors. They only take what they need to continue on and destroy everything else. They are feared by all factions.

//\\oo//\\

Level 10
Reapers:
A faction consisting of members that believe their purpose in life is finishing off the world.

They can kill quickly and quietly (like assassins) or wage an all out attack. They don't leave survivors. They only take what they need to continue on and destroy everything else. They are feared by all factions.

//\\oo//\\

WOW, I was expecting at a faction like that, their flag symbol will be Undertaker's symbol

Status
Not open for further replies.