• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] naga death knight WIP 3 Well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
NagaDeathKnight Speech:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pissed1: Naga Death Knights shall rise from the sea...
Pissed2: Do you want to know what death feels like?
Pissed3: You would be more useful as a skelleton.
Pissed4: My jokes are just KILLING you, arent they
Pissed5: Sirens think i'm Sexy!
Pissed6: Silence! i kill you! (ahmed xD)
Pissed7: I am Nagaa! Nothing can stop me! Uuuu Pancakes...
Pissed8: Yes... these skulls are real...Ok fine, i bought them at the tomb of the relics... so what...they were on sale
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What1: Yes, surface dweller?
What2: Something smells fishy...
What3: Hive Workshop? Who is that? (xD)
What4: What do you want from me?
Yes1: As you say
Yes2: Ocean agrees
Yes3: I shall strike there
Yes4: If it is essential...
YesAttack1: Death comes from the waves!
YesAttack2: You will die, and become my new servant!
YesAttack3: They shall be drowned!
YesAttack4: No one will hear you scream
Warcry: For Nasjadar! The world shall tremble!

train/revive: I am reborn!

death: (naga death lol...)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

naga death knight WIP 3

Well?

Attachments

• 9627.jpg
    9627.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 71
Level 15
Sweet. You added in horns on the skull, is there anything else that im missing that you did?

It looks awesome. Are you planning on changing the coloring of the skin at all?

Level 15
i dont think that it necisarily needs a different skin. i mean it is awesome as is. but a different color would make it more unique.

Level 15
I just noticed the hero glow, lol. i didnt realize that you were making it into a hero. When its all finished could you please send me a version this model with no hero glow? i have more use for it as a spellcaster unit then a hero.

Level 15
Ok ill check it out. i wanted to remove the hero glow of another hero also but didnt know how to. So ill take a look at it.

Level 15
well i only need one hero for my campaign and i already have him. I still think that he would make a cool spellcaster. Ill just have to give him some sweet spells. I have a couple of projects that i am planning to do after FoO that involve naga. I will probably use him as a hero in those.

Level 15
lol, i got plenty of time to wait. I probably wont need it for atleast a month. Maybe more, depends on how long it takes me to do everything else for my campaign.

Level 15
Yes they do need it so that when a NE boat comes near they can quickly submerge, then when they get a bit closer... They pop up, "hello, youre dead," lol.

Level 11
Exelent.
! minor thing I noticed. That beard is green and chin is blue and colour doesnt meld good, unlike other spines that, aldo green and orange, meld pirfect with the body.
If this was tipen before, i didn red it all....

Level 11
I noticed most of ppl registered on hive hate himans in all games. Witch is wierd since we are humans...
Do you hate yourselvs?

Level 38
The skin for this is turning out pretty cool - but - temptation - to - play - wow - really - strong. Anyways, how should I send it to u when I finish it? If you want me to change anything about it it shouldn't be a huge problem either, so don't feel bad if u want me to tweak a few things about it.

exellent :D now that's a true relationship between a modeler and a texturer ^_^

as for the "to show it to me" you can use either your album or send me a skin Via Pastebin+PM

oh and also... your temptation might be usefull here because i want different belie scales and also... armour and TC to match the death knight shoulderpads. of course all darker.

Status
Not open for further replies.