• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naga Fiction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Gnome - His father was a succesful engineer. He decided to take his son to his work one day and his curious son pushed the self destruct button and blew up the science facility. He got banished from his town.

Goblin - A group of pirates found him one day trying to blow up a chicken and offered him a job as a pirate. He was so obsessed with fire that he accidentely blew up the pirate ship.

Murloc - ???

Ogre - ???

Level 15
Ogre - All he ever did was eat. He never stoped eating. Yet for some reason he never grew. So the tribe considered him to be useless and threw him out of the village.

Murloc - As a baby he was dropped on his head. Now he thinks he's a dog.

Level 21
Ogre was exiled from his clan for being small and weak. He then dedicates his life to find a cure for his size.

The murloc is a cousin of Mur'gul that lives in that naga city. He comes for the visit and Naga patrol mistakes him for a Murgul slave. Then he gets some humiliating the job.

Also we need a story about the place where cin will be. And Naga skeleton is still a villain of this story. He should be accidentally awakened by our midgets.

Level 21
Maybe midgets should meat there? Ogre would go to find cure, goblin to find gold and treasures, gnome to seek adventure (his hero should be Magni Bronzebeard) and Murloc as part of the bribe to free him self and his cousin. Then in dungeon hallway of some cursed place they come across of ancient artifact...

How is it so far?

Level 15
We are making a comedy and we cant stupify naga. They are just to awesome to be funny. So they are just going to be the enemy. The main chars arent naga but they will still play a big part in it. I will write a script maybe tommorow. Why dont you guys do the same so that we will have multiple ideas and we can take the best from all of them.

Level 21
Once up one the time there was a great Leviathan imprisoned in depths of the ocean. He was cursed by the gods because he wanted to rule the seas and challenge the power of god. Now the prison weakens and Leviathan once again has influence over the seas. Alto gods have been weakened a new force controls the seas for the Naga have claimed it as their own. Now the war wages between followers of Leviathan and Naga and their slaves and surface dwellers are forced to watch how their lands are being drowned due to great war....

Happy?

Level 23
ow ow ow my eyes. I saw a tug of war of repeated parts. So, what your saying is that the Gods cursed a leviathen for wanting to gain control of the seas. He wants to challenge God (GOD??? what about the rest of them!? D: (never a good idea for a mortal to challenge the Gods)) and the prison holding hiom weakens, and the world is powerless to stop it? So, what it says, is that if they wanted to, the Naga could have swept the entire ocean upon their enemies without a single naga dying...

Level 21
Leviathan is Guardian of Seas created by Gods to take care of Oceans and their inhabitants. Over the time he felt like that seas belong to him and not the gods so he waited to attack them when they were most vulnerable. But gods prove to be more stronger then he thougth but Gods weren't able to destroy him so they imprisoned him.

Level 21
Over the ages gods have decided to leave the material world leaving dragons to rule but when they left prison started to weaken. After the end of Third war world was scared so Leviathan decided to find the way to get free. To do that he starts to pretend to sea races that he is god and gains their trust. But unknown to him Naga were created and they controlled the oceans and thus becoming Leviathans number one target.

Naga discover the "sects" among the Markuras, murlocs (add more) but consider them to be minor nuisance so they keep their attention to the surface world. Wile the naga armies are attacking surface followers of Leviathan manage to discover the way to free their master...

Better?

Level 21
As Leviathan awakens from his prison he sees what happened to world where he once ruled. Over the ages many things have changed. But then he feels that something is missing. His creators and jailers were no longer present in Azeroth. He notices that prison that held him so long is getting weaker but still strong enough to keep him. After several failed attempts to break breach the barrier he realizes that he needs someone from outside to help him...He then uses his powers to find a force ale to free him but disappoints when only small creatures lurk near his prison. Having nothing to lose he lures poor creatures to the underwater cave where his prison was closest to the material world.

Level 23
well, Makrura farms exist in Naga society :p They are a... delicacy >:3 Murlocs? lol slaves :p So, the servants may turn to serve the Leviathen in secret, but the Makrura have no chance if they are on the farms. Any makrura that grew on a farm are cattle. *gasp!* Sea cows! :D

Level 15
Only 171 messages deleted from this discussion, lol. Mostly just the messages like "cool", "we want more stories", and other short messages like that. There was also like 50 posts where we went off telling about our dreams. lol. SPAM

Level 21
"Near the Hellwater (place above the Leviathan prison) murlocs were led by Seacasters. The mysterious energies lured them...As they were wandering trough the deeps strange shadow appeared... Murloc gazed up one it in fear. Then it said " Puny creatures...I the great Leviathan demand your obedience. Serve me and you'll live, or face your watery graves."...
Murlocs knelled before shadow and Sea caster answered "Oh Great Leviathan we shall serve you. Our people still remember the days of your rule. But new power rules that what was your domain. Creatures called Naga dare to call them selves rulers of Sea and they enslave everyone that stands in their path. We fled in fear to the surface but our brethren the Mur'guls were captured. Now that your reign is starting yet again we shall retrun to bask in your glory!".

Level 21
Leviathan was pleased with this answer but also he wandered who where the beings that dared to take what is his.
"As in the ancient days I'll take what is mine. Now spread the word of my coming and kill those that denies my power. On the third day from now gather all followers here...The great Leviathan had spoken..."

I really need to learn to write better...

Level 21
If you check Warcraft TFT you will see that mur'guls are Naga slaves and murlocs (in demo campaign) sacrificed humans, orcs and trolls for the sea witch. Mur'guls are in campaign only on Islands wile murlocs are located around rivers. The idea here at least is that Mur'guls are more barbaric and savage wile murlocs are more intelligent.

I use facts from game and not wiki (who took the facts from board game manual). But thank you for comment and the grammar fix.

EDIT (for post below): Var ever heard of Mur'gul reaver? They are blue or purple. And I wish that slaves couldn't swim because last mission in TFT would be easier without them swimming and building bases. Ok for wiki but what about the game or editor? And maybe they are albino because they are scared?

Level 23
well, I haven't looked at the wiki in ages, but it appears that in the Naga forces, only albino mur'guls seem to be caught and placed into slavery :/ Meanwhile, there's not a single albino mur'gul in the tribes. Other than that, the mur'gul slaves can't swim, while mur'gul forces can :/ Must have had their fins clipped :p

Level 21
Days latter a group of Naga were sent to Hellwater Outpost to investigate the rumored slave rebellion. They were led by Scilla Murkshadow and hers 3 sirens.
Scilla:" I can't believe that High Lord Nazjak sent us to this forsaken place to stop slaves. Even Mur'Gul reavers could do it."
Siren:"Lady Scilla you know he is angry about the failed attack at Human port in Kalimdor."
Scilla:"We done everything we were told. Human port was in ruins and human captives were transported. We didn't expect Horde forces led by Jaina. But that "male" High Lord didn't want excuses. Males don't bother to use their heads. If they weren't physicly stronger we wouldn't even need them."

Level 21
Naga group were near the outpost. They even saw some reavers waiting for them there.
Scilla:"Lets get this over with..."
But when they came close on Reaver ran from the gate. "Run its a trap!". The moment he said that he was hit in the spine by a bone dagger.
Siren:"Myrmidons form your positions. Show them why are we superior race!"
From the gates murlocs and mur'gul rushed at their enemies but met only the sharp point of trident. Then from hidden holes more of them appeared. Nagas were outnumbered but poor fishman weren't match for well-trained Myrmidons. Scilla and sirens released their magic projectiles devastating their numbers.

Level 21
Moments latter from enemy lines big figures came. Markruras with their hard shells took the position on front line making it easier for smaller troops to take advantage.
Scilla:"retreat we can take so many of them!"
But to make matters worse murloc sea casters were approaching the battle. Seeing this Scilla took her ground and casted her powers to hold the back for hers troops.
Scilla:"Run and tell the High Lord about this ambush! I'll hold the line. GO!"...
After the troops left she was exhausted and captured by murlocs....

Level 21
With Scilla gone Meridith is the leading the group. Aldo she feels that she needs to rescue Lady Scilla she can't disobey her order and thus she decides to report this to High Lord Nazjak. She can't stop thinking how did murlocs manage to gather so many mur'guls and markruras? They would usually kill each other on sight.
Meridith:"Alright we'll camp here and then early in the morning continue. We have a long trip back to Nazjtar." She hopes that murlocs have stop following them...

Level 21
After some time Scilla regains her consciousness (how do you even spell this?). She fells that her hands and snakes have been tied and that she was being carried by mur'guls somewhere. From what she sees it looks like they were deep in Hellwater region. Barren depths with no life and almost no sun light looked like hell to her. Ground was filled with subterranean volcanoes and even lava rivers. She was surprised to see camps and what it seems to be mining facilities. Many turtle caravans have been caring things back and forth. Before she could see more she and her captors entered some strange cave. She heard chanting all over the place. Then they surfaced. Somehow they entered part of the cave that was filed with air...

Level 21
It felt like ages have passed until they reached some chamber. It was circle like shape and in the middle there was perfectly still black water. She tried to use her powers only to discover that snearcasters have silenced her. Were they about to sacrifice her?

Then one murloc started to chant and said:"Great Leviathan, father of the sea we bring to you one that calls her self naga!".
Something started to move in water and four eyes opened. They were full of hatred. A dark voice replayed.
"You have done well. Now you Naga answer me these question and you may even live."
Scilla:"I don't know what abomination you are but I won't stand for this outrage."
Then her body was in great pain. She tried to scream but nothing happened. She rejoiced when pain stopped.
"Last warning. I may have been imprisoned but my power can interact with this world. Now tell me what are you exactly naga.

Level 21
Scilla was shocked by the pain she felt.
"We Naga were once elves, the Highborn chosen by Ashara her self. After the death of Sargeras and explosion of Well of Eternity we mutated to what we are today."
Leviathan was quiet...then the voice said:
"A bastard race? A bastard race are rulers of what is mine! Take her way and put her in her place with the rest of the slaves."
As mur'guls draged screaming naga Leviathan was thinking about the other thing she accidentally said. Sargeras dead? One of the faithful followers of Gods is destroyed? That will make his plans much easier. With Gods gone and great Defender dead nothing will stop the Leviathan!

Is someone even reading this?

Level 21
Couple days latter since incident Meridith and her nagas come to capital Naz'jatar. Meridith comes to High Lord Nazjaks palace with the bad news...
Meridth:"High Lord I bring terrible news. We were ambushed by rebels. We didn't have hard casualties but Lady Scilla sacrificed her self to save rest of us...I couldn't disobey her orders."
Nazjak:"Yes I know about increased forces of murlocs in that region so I sent you to investigate. Then I thought they were false rumors but scouts have reported even more forces. I was hoping you would go back before you encountered them."
Meridith outraged:" Well we didn't! We were going strait in to their trap..."
Nazjak:"You have encountered only fraction. You did evade their forces. Do you have any idea how many forces are in Hellwater? They are not mere rebels oh no. Murlocs, mur'gul, markruras and army of many mindless sea creatures! Be happy that you are alive and are going to the next mission."
Meridith:"We are gong back there?"

Level 21
Nazjak:"No the General Z'jatar is as we speak moving all available forces to to defend our Empire. Sadly that is't enough because our dear queen doesn't want to give us reinforcement. Most of our armies are raiding small coasts and some are trying to melt Northrend! And I don't want even to think what happened to lady Vashj. I have gone little to far... You are going to meet with Captain Jack Redscar and investigate Echo Islands. Looks like murlocs have some motives there and you are going to stop them. You'll get small reinforcement for this task."
Meridth:"High Lord I didn't know you approve our connection to the dear captain? I knew you would eventualy liked him. "
Nazjak:"He is... useful. Right now I am not in position to turn down anyone. Even if they are greedy scum surface dwellers...Now go!"
Meridith:"As you say High Lord."

Level 21
...continuing story...
Scilla has been working in mines for long time. She never was used to manual labor but murlocs just wanted to see her suffer. She was constantly kept silenced so magic wasn't an option. She learned from enslaved reavers that there were no naga survivors from Hellwater outpost. She was surprised that some mur'guls even now serve naga. They were still were hoping that naga forces would crush these scum and that they will torture them as they are now torturing them. Scilla wasn't so sure about this. She knew that Leviathan forces were much more organized. She learned that they were forging weapons at eastern lands of Lordearon. They were also doing something more but none was able to tell her what? The only hope she saw is to raise her own rebellion but that will take time and time was something she didn't have...

Level 21
Meanwhile Leviathan was thinking...How much has world changed? Face of the world wasn't same, new races were born and his once dear friend and enemy was dead. He learned of dark forces on surface but he didn't care about them. His domain was water not land. Even his old followers have changed. He remembers the time when murlocs were first beings. He remember how markruras were small and week. These new followers were stronger then he remembered but not one of them had power to even scratch his prison. Not knowing to his followers his only hope was that scouts will find powerful artifacts on the "mystery islands" islands. He knows that something is out there and he must have it! Soon the time to enter the world will come...

Level 15
I'm glad to see that this discussion is finally getting active again with actual stories. lol Nice story VeljkoM. Keep it coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.