• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Naga Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
you have to use the correct path. click the not sure how to download link right above the download link it will have the correct path.
i got a question for you guys is there any way to change the x y or z axes of a building in WE. i just thought that it would be a good way to made different varitions of buildings. like to take a building and make it and make it taller and skinnier. just so that i dont have to buildings that look exatly the same.

Level 15
i have tried so hard to get it to work but just cant figure it out. ive read several threads and tuturials on it and have tried alot of different paths but i just cant figure out how to import a skin. The one i want is the ellek knight can you plz tell me a step by step process of importing the skin. including the path to it
here it is-http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/f341/models-draenei-37022/index3.html plz help thx

Level 15
hey veljkon i have a question for you about that custom hero glow. i got the idea from the ultimate terraining pack. in it they increase the scaling value of it to make it appear like fog. i just thought of an idea to make some buildings covered in fog and i was trying to make it attached in the same way that you would attach it to a hero. it works but i was just wondering if there was any way of making glow bigger. also i would like to attach the fog to the sides of my building and i was wondering, where it says add string on the attachment what do i type in to make it on the side of the building instead of the center.

Level 15
well i cant use model editor because im using the fog idea on other ppls buildings so that would actually be considered modifying. id rather not do that. i was just hoping that i could do that with WE tools only. the base attachment point still makes it in the middle is there no way to make it come out the side?

Level 15
thx ill try it. when i have more time ill probably go through the spell forum. because im sure there is some that i can use. i have already searched through all 149 pages of models and 152 icons. lol

another question. How can i get the ROC orc catapult to work in game i got it to work in WE but when i test the map it goes back to TFT demolishoner?

Level 15
i would like to make a building/statue out of the wyvern model. how can i make the wyvern stand still. i took a building and replaced the model with the wyvern model. but it still has wyvern animations. how do i get rid of these animations and make him stand still

Level 15
i need to make a building that is in the air how do i make it float ingame. i managed to get it to elevate in WE but it doesnt elevate in game. how do i do this.

Level 15
i cant use pageup because it is actually going to be a building that a worker can make makes.

Level 15
well i guess ill just have to learn how to make models. lol. ill keep playing with the WE to see if i cant figure it out.

Level 15
i have been using the OE and ive tried changing alot of things like the movement height. it shows up lifted in WE but not ingame.

Level 15
well i tried it but it doesnt work i had the triggers exactly as they did but i still cant get it oh well. thx for the link though. You dont so happen to know what the triggers for making a statue are?

Level 15
hey varasaigen are still working on that draenei mage that you said you were going to remake. Cause right now drainei are what im lacking most of. i could also use that grenade tower if your willing. and just out of curiosity, awhile back you said that you were going to make a naga unit. Are you still working on that. i could definatly use another naga.(yay ya naga,lol)

Level 15
i know. im just wondering if he has started them. i still have 14 maps that i have to make. so i have lots of time to wait. lol

Level 23
yes, I'm still working on the naga. I was hoping there was a way to transfer the 35 bone skele to the model from the myrmidon, but there is none D: So, I'll have to reanimate the entire model, make the skeleton, and rig it D: That will take a long time. :/ Besides, I am working on a lot of school midterm tests, etc. D: So, It isn't the best time right now to work on it D:

Level 15
Veljkom-i do alot of google image searching
varsaigen- take as long as you need. im trying to make the terrains look as good as possible so each one will take awhile. i have 14 maps to do and ive barely started any of them so it will be a while before im done. And not to mention that i havent even finished all the races. so take your time.
ive decided to finish the races with what i got first, post it and then maybe more ppl will help me out instead of just looking at my rep and ignoring me, lol. then i will update it as i get the models i need..
Ive also decided to devide this up into two campaigns(smaller size per campaign and i can add a different storyline.)
The first campaign will take place in azeroth with Arthas as the enemy. arthas is trying to wip out all the races. this campaign will include-Dwarf, High elves, Humans, Goblins, Naga, Gnolls, Orcs, Tauren, Trolls, Night elves.
The other campaign will take place in the outlands with illidan as the enemy. Illidan wants outland for him self and is trying to destroy all of the races in it. This campaign will include-Draenei, blood elf, and fel orcs.
the main reason for this change is that i had the draenei and fel orcs and i just didnt think that they went really well azeroth, and this campaign is about the fate of azeroth.
I am now working on the loading screens. it took me about an hour to make this one(with all the copying and pasting, croping, and painting. Its not 100% done but i just wanted to show you guys.
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/153234-albums1125-picture8251.html
What do you think.

Level 15
Well i need to put some one in northrend and i thought that dwarves would make the best option. Also i was thinking about their cities and got a cool idea for an icecrown dwarven city.

Level 15
i dont want any race of the undead. the nerubians fight with arthas not against him. the main reason i want to put the dwarves there is because i want to make there city using icecrown glacier tiles. And personally i dont like the nerubians that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.