• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

N.O's Final Words

Status
Not open for further replies.

N.O

N.O

Level 6
Well since I am leaving I would like to say this before I go since usually nobody else is brave enough to do so. General Frank is well known but to me he is just a asshole faggot, do forgive me for swearing everyone else but thats what describes him since he always thinks everything is stolen from his models because they're so *great*. Bullshit General Frank I personally think your models are shit. Which would mean I never stole from you and if I did please show some proof unlike what you did in my model topic. debode your a moron that can't think. Teuncreemers just fucking shut up, thank you. takakenji thank you for being nice about it. Thanks IvoryHellflames for saying that. Crazy Cow we would of been good friends if I stayed here on this corrupt mod and admin abusing site. By the way I would say 80% of the admins and mods here are corrupt little children abusing their power all the time to inflict on whoever they want, especially the people better then them. The World is Flat I hope that you will read my signature same with you Tank-Commander and theHunt_errr. Farewell everyone, I hope that the people that are smart have realized this by now. By the way this thread will be removed because the mods and admins will see this and go wtf I will ban this guy and get rid of this thread revealing what we really are. So read it before it is gone.

I am done trying to help the hive out, I hope it gets better though for others.

Last edited:

N.O

N.O

Level 6
Sorry World but I prefer to leave before banned. This happend to me before too...

N.O

N.O

Level 6
"Hmmm, exactly what have you contributed? Obviously you've done something so great that we will miss you - why else would you warrent such a final fiasco"

Well nobody might know since mods have removed my stuff from the public.

"Now you get both =D

oh and GF had some proof which he showed me. And your attitude is not any better than what you are condemning."

If he showed you then show me lover of General Frank...... my attitude is good, I am tired of the mods bullshit.

"It's pretty pathetic to go cry about mods and admins are corrupted and tell that they are just little kids who abuse their powers. That only tell how childish you are.

Mods does good job and they know what is best for this site. "

Thats because you can't see the truth and I was only telling the truth meaning it does not show how childish I could be, They know that corruption is best for this site then? By the way I did not say all mods either, TriggerHappy is one of the good mods.

N.O

N.O

Level 6
Well I am not afraid well you can kind of see that... thank you for your honesty takakenji.

So, what you're saying is that moderators who do not issue punishments are good and those who do are bad? Oh, please, save it for somebody who cares.

my attitude is good, I am tired of the mods bullshit

Yeah, the first post of this thread pretty much explains how good your attitude is.

You brought this upon yourself -- it's nobody else's fault. It was fucking obvious that the angel model or whatever it is you posted a preview of in the models section was ripped from Aion, and your attempts at denying that showed how credible you actually are, so don't be surprised that every mod has their eyes peered at you. Stop feeling like a victim and grow up -- take the punishments like a man and move on, big deal. Every forum is under dictatorship -- either you follow the rules, both written and those which are learned by experience, or get lost.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Upon being falsely accused of having stolen someone's models, I'd call General Frank stubborn or arrogant. I cannot see, however, how him eventually falsely accusing you of stealing proves he's an homosexual, as well as whatever «asshole» means.
Besides, knowing General Frank, if he has given you (himself or through someone else) an infraction, you must have done or said something to set him off. Your attitude here, which I doubt is that much less aggressive while you're not flaming, should be more than enough.
Since you took the time to rail at other moderators, you could have spent the time to actually come up with the minimum piece of evidence -- I mean, a situation, someone who has been treated unfairly and told you (no need to mention nicknames). Else all I can see here is what we call the informal fallacy of hasty generalization (let alone the others).

N.O

N.O

Level 6
"Yeah, the first post of this thread pretty much explains how good your attitude is.

You brought this upon yourself -- it's nobody else's fault. It was fucking obvious that the angel model or whatever it is you posted a preview of in the models section was ripped from Aion, and your attempts at denying that showed how credible you actually are, so don't be surprised that every mod has their eyes peered at you. Stop feeling like a victim and grow up -- take the punishments like a man and move on, big deal. Every forum is under dictatorship -- either you follow the rules, both written and those which are learned by experience, or get lost."

Felling like a victim? I am a victim and I am on of those people who can't sit by and let innocent people get shit on. Not stolen either only the idea. plus its not about that even.

Hindyhat you just fail...

Rui I would but why attempt to when all you guys are going to say no thats something else.

So hive is better off with people too scared to speak up and with corrupted power abusers and morons like hindyhat and general frank or even you Deuterium?

I don't know many people which makes me a easy person to silence now doesn't it Rui?

I can get some very good evidence that was a year or two years ago but it has been hidden by some mods meaning I can't get it and show you.

Last edited:

Rui

Rui

Level 41
N.O said:
[...]
Rui I would but why attempt to when all you guys are going to say no thats something else.
[...]
Actually we're (semicolon) just going to close the threads. By not doing it here, I gave the chance to actually prove something until someone else decides to do it. But if the Hive is such an unfair place as you claim, how come the only thing you've got is «good evidence» that a couple of moderators swept under the carpet?

I'm sorry, but why do you think we care that your leaving?
Chances are your just another member who was told of (or warned) in some way you thought was unfair, and decided that the moderators and administrators are abusing they're powers, and therefor decided to leave.

I'll agree. Sometimes moderators and administrators abuse the powers they've been given. BUT THIS HAPPENS EVERYWHERE.
The only place I don't see it is 1) On forums I run, 2) Dead forums, and 3) Small (10 member) forums.

So either learn to deal with it, or stop going to forums, 'cause your going to see this just about everywhere.

Well since I am leaving I would like to say this before I go since usually nobody else is brave enough to do so. General Frank is well known but to me he is just a asshole faggot, do forgive me for swearing everyone else but thats what describes him since he always thinks everything is stolen from his models because they're so *great*. Bullshit General Frank I personally think your models are shit. Which would mean I never stole from you and if I did please show some proof unlike what you did in my model topic. debode your a moron that can't think. Teuncreemers just fucking shut up, thank you. takakenji thank you for being nice about it. Thanks IvoryHellflames for saying that. Crazy Cow we would of been good friends if I stayed here on this corrupt mod and admin abusing site. By the way I would say 80% of the admins and mods here are corrupt little children abusing their power all the time to inflict on whoever they want, especially the people better then them. The World is Flat I hope that you will read my signature same with you Tank-Commander and theHunt_errr. Farewell everyone, I hope that the people that are smart have realized this by now. By the way this thread will be removed because the mods and admins will see this and go wtf I will ban this guy and get rid of this thread revealing what we really are. So read it before it is gone.

I am done trying to help the hive out, I hope the hive dies.

u-mad1.jpg

Level 10

Those seven examples are the fail ones. Really... Why there are no people who make these kind's of threads who got a solid proof. Just that someone will rage or whine about mods won't change things...

Offtopic.... :D
owl_orly.png

KaboomMaster deserved it - he spammed the shit out of the forums.
Firelord213 was causing shit back then
Maedh is a rebel, there's nothing we can do
i_brg_doom completely missed the rule about advertising
Destiny.Knight made a map of terrible quality and low fun factor which was promptly rejected
MasterHaosis had his rage moments when provoked, but Void is banned as well so I see nothing wrong there.
PurplePoot was a moderator who quit because of conflicts within the staff and he actually criticized both members and the staff in that post.

In conclusion, read the posts before you link them as proof.

Oh, and you said you were leaving? Somehow I still see you posting here. Interesting...

Level 12
I don't do anything here that involved General Frank, but just from people I see getting banned/Neg rep by him deserve it. Some people he ban are on a complete meltdown-riod-rage rampage and he puts a stop to it with a few words and a big red gem.

N.O offence, but this protest kinda failed.

Also, Inb4close.

BAWWWWWW ANOTHER whiny leaver message

CRY MOAR PLZ

nobody else is brave enough to do so
this aint the first time. hell this aint the 100th time either.

By the way I would say 80% of the admins and mods here are corrupt little children abusing their power all the time to inflict on whoever they want
well we might be corrupt little children but thats what you get when you act like a idiotic little whiny child.

and general frank acts that way cos he is sick and tired of all the new-comers ripping his stuff and then pissing on him for no good reason.

Level 15
Frankly, whenever I see threads that have to do with the General it is never a good thing. Personally, I don't mind General_Frank. He only really seems to be a dick if you do something to piss him off...hmm...sounds familiar.

Anyway, a lot of mods can be douche bags when provoked. They're human too, right?

If you want to add a bunch of threads to your list of "proof", btw, search for threads about "brad.dude03". You'll find more than 10 "complaint" threads about moderators.

Level 34

I am done trying to help the hive out, I hope the hive dies.

Well, what do you expect? Frank's German. Aint ya Frankieboy?

Plus the forum (read: the whole internet) is based on totalitarian rule so it aint really surprising you try to troll the whole world before you leave.

Enjoy your stay in Siberia.

Those seven examples are the fail ones. Really... Why there are no people who make these kind's of threads who got a solid proof. Just that someone will rage or whine about mods won't change things...

Offtopic.... :D

owl_orly.png

ya_rly.jpg

Pathetic. Just pathetic.
Everyone who supports N.O. is not suitable for the Hive.
N.O. you failed.
Bye bye, and never return again.

Your just upset because he said you were "just a asshole faggot".

Status
Not open for further replies.