• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

@The mods n Admin(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
this forum sais "Discuss everything about the site, report problems , or give your ideas to improve the site."

so this topic.

well.....the rating ISN'T removed from the JASS snippets :!: ,the site's dumb people (sorry for that) still rate JASS :!: :!: :!:

i reported this on the topic "More categories added,voting gone" with the hope that darky will see this and fix it,but no the problem still remains so fix it please.

here is an image that proves what i say

untitled.JPG

Thank you for your time.

EDIT: The mods and admins shiny names dont show on firefox.
not important though but my sig doesnt show with IE,i dont really care about my sig,since i like more the avatar,but i said this since there might be problem with other users as well!(the site was fully loaded,and had now show image on the place where the sig should be)

and i would please other members to post bugs here as well.

Level 12
I thought that no people actually rated there, at least all the time I posted functions there I never saw anyone rating.

Anyways it must get removed.

Color in admin/mod names should be removed, it is worthless and doesn't work on Firefox which is one of the few usable browsers out there.

Level 5
Nantuko_Husk said:
EDIT: The mods and admins shiny names dont show on firefox.
not important though but my sig doesnt show with IE,i dont really care about my sig,since i like more the avatar,but i said this since there might be problem with other users as well!(the site was fully loaded,and had now show image on the place where the sig should be)

IE full of holes and bugs uses obsolete code, so Firefox doesn't know how to read that data. Darky made this page available for every browser, so it has bugs that Firefox and IE reads or skips.

Status
Not open for further replies.