• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

To Admins/Moderators...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
I've been seeing a lot of trash talking to the admins and moderators around here, arrogance, hypocrisy, disrespect, and plain stupidity around here.
I don't think people have a grasp of understanding that without these people, you would not even have these things.
There's been a lot of stress of paying for the site, and site limit, and people getting mad at these people for the previous, and also getting mad for purges.
But I'm gonna go out on a limb and say to you guys:
Thanks
For this entire site, and for even paying for this site.
Without this site, I would have never done a single model, and in this truly dim world, it was one of the only things that gave me solace. Same goes for mapmaking, and iconmaking.
I think with all these people raging I've come more to understand how much this site gives, and how much people take it for granted.
There are a lot of things I see that people take for granted, such as lives, this world, etc., but this ranks up here.
Even though I'm not too devoted to wc3sear.ch, or wc3 for that matter, something musta awoken in me, but I'm seeing how difficult it must be for admins and mods to keep this site together, and how much worse it is to see a lot of people yelling at them for doing their best job.

Maybe I could be wrong, maybe people should yell at admins and mods so that they will fix things, but I just hate the way some people talk in his place...
But hey, what's the sound of one donut yapping?
Sorry if this sounded weird, but I felt it was needed to be said.
--donut3.5--

Level 5
donut3.5 said:
I've been seeing a lot of trash talking to the admins and moderators around here, arrogance, hypocrisy, disrespect, and plain stupidity around here.
I don't think people have a grasp of understanding that without these people, you would not even have these things.
There's been a lot of stress of paying for the site, and site limit, and people getting mad at these people for the previous, and also getting mad for purges.
But I'm gonna go out on a limb and say to you guys:
Thanks
For this entire site, and for even paying for this site.
Without this site, I would have never done a single model, and in this truly dim world, it was one of the only things that gave me solace. Same goes for mapmaking, and iconmaking.
I think with all these people raging I've come more to understand how much this site gives, and how much people take it for granted.
There are a lot of things I see that people take for granted, such as lives, this world, etc., but this ranks up here.
Even though I'm not too devoted to wc3sear.ch, or wc3 for that matter, something musta awoken in me, but I'm seeing how difficult it must be for admins and mods to keep this site together, and how much worse it is to see a lot of people yelling at them for doing their best job.

Maybe I could be wrong, maybe people should yell at admins and mods so that they will fix things, but I just hate the way some people talk in his place...
But hey, what's the sound of one donut yapping?
Sorry if this sounded weird, but I felt it was needed to be said.
--donut3.5--

I absolutely support this opinion at 200% :D :shock: nice words there donut

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Someone once said "do your role, play it, and like it".

Well, I actually get sad. Everytime Veggie deletes something he gets his inbox at 100% because of the jerks who flame him, and I NEVER received a PM flaming me :'( . Yes, I received some of those like "omg y u deleted my map??!1".

I would like PMs like those Veggie gets or something like this: "OMG U NUB RETARD MOD U DELETED MA MAP!!111one U MODARFUKAH! T3H WORLD IZ CRUEL N I GO TO HELL EAT COOKIE KTHXBYE U FAG. HAIL SATAN!"

Level 5
Rui, you need flaming? You'll get it! Look around, you're the mod of maps forum and you let the arguing, offensing and other bad stuff to go on! I don't remember the last time I've seen you in the forum. I'd be a better mod than you, even though I don't visit WC3S every day.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
ArchWorm said:
Rui, you need flaming? You'll get it! Look around, you're the mod of maps forum and you let the arguing, offensing and other bad stuff to go on! I don't remember the last time I've seen you in the forum. I'd be a better mod than you, even though I don't visit WC3S every day.

O ' R L Y ?

I spend my life on other things else than WC3, so I'll simply call up the assy dragon:

Deathclaw: If you say so.

Level 5

Like PurplePoot said, bad place to start flaming. This is a place to thank the mods for all they have done, if all you're here to do is flame one for helping this site so much, then get lost.

Level 5
PurplePoot, I don't like opening threads for small questions, so I posted it there.
And don't think I'm stupid and don't laugh at me, I saw Rui's sarcasm. In the same way I could laugh at you that you don't know russian foul language.
Rui, if you don't have time for WC3, leave the moderator's throne.

Level 11
Though there isn't much to do right now. I am still waiting for the merging to take place, the new stable submittion system to be in place, and then start taking care of the masses of spells, sort them and the whole blah blah. Cuz considering how slow things are right now, it would be a pain to do it.

I personally am struggling to put my project together in the meantime, while taking care of the real life and participating in some contests. Who knows? Maybe after the situation from wc3sear.ch is better, we may have some decent contests around here too, eh? :)

~Daelin

Level 40
Yeah, we could actually really use a spell contest or two, to get some nice spells on here (for a change :roll:)... lol

Daelin said:
and then start taking care of the masses of spells, sort them and the whole blah blah. Cuz considering how slow things are right now, it would be a pain to do it.

I happen to be doing maps anyways, and the maps section is... ABOMINABLY slow compared to the spells section :? Yeah, i dont know how i survive it. Maybe cause i only mod it every other week. But, yeah, someone needs to get darky on here at least long enough to remove that useless authors tab from the maps section -

Created by $#@Q%@#%
Created by Bob
Created by Joe
Map by $!@1231542351337

i mean, is ANYONE gonna scroll through piles of THAT?

Status
Not open for further replies.